2001 Standard Cashius frame
- John "Luc-E" Englebert's signature frame
- Advertised as being a 'more affordable' Standard Byke Co. (SBC) frames
- Essentially a Trails Boss with a 20.5" top tube length and without the stay caps at the dropouts
- Hand made by Waterford Precision Cycle in Waterford, Wisconsin (USA)
- Material: 100% 4130 chromoly tubing (less expensive that air-hardened OX Platinum tubing), made in U.S.A.
- Color: yellow, black
- Head tube style: 1-1/8" (for 1-1/8" threadless forks and 1-1/8" clamp-on stems)
- Head tube junction: classic Standard headtube gusset
- Top tube diameter (OD): 1-3/8" outside diameter
- Down tube diameter (OD): 1-1/2" outside dia.
- Seat tube inside diameter (i.e., seat post size): 25.4mm (1") seat post
- Seat tube outside diameter (i.e., seat post clamp size):
- Bottom bracket shell style: American (for American bottom brackets)
- Chain/seat stay diameter (OD): 0.9"
- Brake mount style: 990 U-brake mounts, welded
- Brake mount location: lugs located on chain stays
- End of chain/seat stays: open (instead of Standard's distinctive capping)
- Dropout thickness: 6mm thick
- Dropout slot height: 3/8" tall (10mm according to Ride UK Apr./May 2001)
- Weight: 6.9 lb.
- Top tube length (TT): 20.5"
- Head tube angle (HA): 74.5º
- Chain stay length (CS): 13.5" to 14.5"
- Bottom bracket height (BB):
- Seat tube angle (SA): 71º
- Stand over height (SH):
- Wheel base (WB): 36" to 37"
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA with American materials
Sources for this Reference Page
- Ride UK BMX Magazine, April/May 2001
Page Created: 6/11/2018 -----> Info Updated: 7/20/2018
** http://bmxmuseum.com/reference/user/55510 **