Form Bicycle Products' 1-1/8" Pro Stems
- Intended for BMX racing
- Designed and CNC machined in the U.S.A.
- Used by numerous racers on Northern California's Factory Vandetta Race Team and the Elite Bicycles Bike Shop Team
- Style: 1-1/8" threadless, top load
- Material: premium 6061 aluminum, CNC machined, anodized
- Bolts: silver or black
- Colors (stem body): black, blue, gold, green, orange, purple, red
- Weight: 7.6oz/216g (43mm), 10.9oz/309g (48mm), 11.7oz (53mm), 12.5oz/356g (60mm), 13oz/368g (65mm)
- Stem bore: 1-1/8"
- Handlebar bore: 7/8"/22.2mm
- Reach: 48mm, 53mm, 60mm, 65mm
- MSRP: $59.99 USD
- For sale on the Form website and at the Elite Bicycles shop in Citrus Heights, CA
- Made in U.S.A.
Sources for this Reference Page
Page Created: 9/5/2017 -----> Info Updated: N/A
** http://bmxmuseum.com/reference/user/55510 **