You are not logged in.

HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

#9176 2021-09-30 8:38pm

Dpg
Expert
Signed up: 2018-11-23
Posts: 523
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Glad I got my loves when I did. Musta been 2016. I thought 200 bucks was insane. So did my wife!

Offline

 

#9177 2021-09-30 9:04pm

Regularguy13
Pro Member
From: Okc
Signed up: 2020-04-27
Posts: 39
Bikes: 4
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Oh she's not gonna be happy when I finally find some lol


Looking for
t1 20.6 eurocode
T1 36t gower power sprocket
T1 cyclops stem
30t animal v2 sprocket w/guard
Hoffman lovehandles

Offline

 

#9178 2021-10-02 4:13pm

frijid
Pro Member
From: Geneseo, IL
Signed up: 2018-09-07
Posts: 41
Bikes: 16
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Recently picked up this 08 Hoffman Scarab EL as a project.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/255542/0e3a2226-4640-46ad-a2eb-a2e3dba02212615a6638e1.jpeg

Last edited by frijid (2021-10-03 7:26pm)


Schwinn enthusiast from 1895-2001.

Offline

 

#9179 2021-10-13 6:11pm

Frank250
Pro Member
From: Los Angeles, CA
Signed up: 2006-08-29
Posts: 2437
Bikes: 39
For Sale: 37
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Took the Flash out for a Ride yesterday, has been windy last few days but I needed to get out! madbig_smile.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/2094/20211012_163318616783c211.jpg


• Looking for Mid 90's Boss Hogg Decals •

Offline

 

#9180 2021-10-15 5:22am

Regularguy13
Pro Member
From: Okc
Signed up: 2020-04-27
Posts: 39
Bikes: 4
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

So I'm restoring my 01 condor I'm going back and forth on which decals do I want to use either 2000 or 2001. Does any one have pictures and measurements of the decals for both years since I'm gonna have to have them custom made. Thanks


Looking for
t1 20.6 eurocode
T1 36t gower power sprocket
T1 cyclops stem
30t animal v2 sprocket w/guard
Hoffman lovehandles

Offline

 

#9181 2021-10-15 5:27am

richiebozza
Pro Member
Signed up: 2015-07-19
Posts: 49
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Hello all,

So I'm working on a 1999 Hoffman EP, I want to replace the black headset with a chrome FSA The Pig. Looking at the race on the top of the forks, is that integrated and part of the forks, or I should I be able to knock that off with a hammer?

Thanks!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/222092/img_20211015_130801616973239b.jpg

Last edited by richiebozza (2021-10-15 5:27am)

Offline

 

#9182 2021-10-15 5:31am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 16187
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Use a deadblow hammer, less likely to mar paint.


Let's Go Brandon!!

Offline

 

#9183 2021-10-15 5:32am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 16187
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

Or, a Brass drift and a regular hammer.


Let's Go Brandon!!

Offline

 

#9184 2021-10-15 6:18am

richiebozza
Pro Member
Signed up: 2015-07-19
Posts: 49
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Use a deadblow hammer, less likely to mar paint.

Perfect thanks!

Offline

 

#9185 2021-10-15 7:03am

richiebozza
Pro Member
Signed up: 2015-07-19
Posts: 49
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

OK, bit more on my 1999 EP...

I have an Odyssey Gyro 2, however it doesn't fit the EP. The top cup is too small for the head tube and the cable hanger plate doesn't fit over the forks.

So what era correct gyro would work on a 1999 EP?

Is there such a thing as an Odyssey Gyro 2 XL?

Thanks!

Offline

 

#9186 2021-10-15 7:07am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 16187
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

richiebozza wrote:

OK, bit more on my 1999 EP...

I have an Odyssey Gyro 2, however it doesn't fit the EP. The top cup is too small for the head tube and the cable hanger plate doesn't fit over the forks.

So what era correct gyro would work on a 1999 EP?

Is there such a thing as an Odyssey Gyro 2 XL?

Thanks!

Itll be an 1 1/8" ..


Let's Go Brandon!!

Offline

 

#9187 2021-10-15 7:48am

richiebozza
Pro Member
Signed up: 2015-07-19
Posts: 49
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

richiebozza wrote:

OK, bit more on my 1999 EP...

I have an Odyssey Gyro 2, however it doesn't fit the EP. The top cup is too small for the head tube and the cable hanger plate doesn't fit over the forks.

So what era correct gyro would work on a 1999 EP?

Is there such a thing as an Odyssey Gyro 2 XL?

Thanks!

Itll be an 1 1/8" ..

Any ideas which gyros from around 1999 would fit?

Offline

 

#9188 2021-11-30 7:16pm

Minx20
Pro Member
From: SFLA ☀️⛱
Signed up: 2009-04-23
Posts: 10344
Bikes: 40
For Sale: 9
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....


Looking for a black Odyssey wheelset, 9t, 14mm rear, 3/8 female bolt front, in trade for my green Gsport wheelset

My Gsport wheelset is listed under my For Sale items. Price Just Reduced

Offline

 

#9189 2021-11-30 7:31pm

Frank250
Pro Member
From: Los Angeles, CA
Signed up: 2006-08-29
Posts: 2437
Bikes: 39
For Sale: 37
Offline

Re: HOFFMAN'S GO HERE! hoffman thread....

richiebozza wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

richiebozza wrote:

OK, bit more on my 1999 EP...

I have an Odyssey Gyro 2, however it doesn't fit the EP. The top cup is too small for the head tube and the cable hanger plate doesn't fit over the forks.

So what era correct gyro would work on a 1999 EP?

Is there such a thing as an Odyssey Gyro 2 XL?

Thanks!

Itll be an 1 1/8" ..

Any ideas which gyros from around 1999 would fit?

An SST 1-1/8 Oryg should work, also for removing the race I usually knock it loose by using flathead screwdriver and hammer... tap on each side and will come off.


• Looking for Mid 90's Boss Hogg Decals •

Offline

 

Board footer