You are not logged in.

Duel 2 Dual Buildoff

#851 2021-04-21 9:01am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
Signed up: 2008-10-22
For Sale: 1

Re: Duel 2 Dual Buildoff

I dont see your Winner Title... what happened?

.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

#852 2021-04-21 9:40am

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ
Signed up: 2020-08-19

Im sure they’re figuring it out.  I gotta give them an avatar for kale.  Powers at b dont want to b bugged. Given them space to let this all sink in. That a newbie takes down a vet with “STREET CRED”. Impossible. Think kales still looking for votes😂

I'm Free
ABW and Chase rile things up. Which means more traffic / clicks / screen refreshers. Which causes more targeted Ads. Which makes site owner money. Just sayin'

#853 2021-04-21 11:33am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Signed up: 2007-07-02
Bikes: 41
Website

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

spyker wrote:

So far,three members on got post restrictions due to this one build off.Think it would be a good idea not to have anymore in the future.

Technically one of the Restrictions wasn’t b/c of this Buildoff...the 2nd one was a combination of this&that...this newest one is 100% b/c of this Buildoff...

You can add another to the list...

2 more added, technically one is a repeat...

All 4 will be back on Friday...

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

#854 2021-04-21 11:42am

keith88
Pro Membersellallrobsstuff
Signed up: 2010-01-31
Bikes: 6

ROOK88 wrote:

Im sure they’re figuring it out.  I gotta give them an avatar for kale.  Powers at b dont want to b bugged. Given them space to let this all sink in. That a newbie takes down a vet with “STREET CRED”. Impossible. Think kales still looking for votes😂

They are trying to find a Nickelback shirt that will fit Kalel lol, I suggest a tent store

I used to do drugs.I still do but I used to,too

#855 2021-04-21 2:34pm

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

[img][/img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/277712/tenor-260809ac5cf.gif

Last edited by ROOK88 (2021-04-21 2:36pm)

I'm Free
ABW and Chase rile things up. Which means more traffic / clicks / screen refreshers. Which causes more targeted Ads. Which makes site owner money. Just sayin'

#856 2021-04-22 4:12pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberFlex-Plate Fondler
Signed up: 2017-02-13
Bikes: 3

It’s quiet, too quiet.....

Still waiting on a tag line and avatar pic.

Nickelback shirt will be ordered this weekend. Under an alias name of corse. And I have an address to mail it to.

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#857 2021-04-22 4:20pm

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Nickelback shirt will be ordered this weekend. Under an alias name of corse. And I have an address to mail it to.

i dont want to give him an avatar on post restriction,  that aint no fun

I'm Free

#858 2021-04-22 4:26pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

Friday Friday Friday Friday!!!!

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

#859 2021-04-22 4:58pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberFlex-Plate Fondler
Signed up: 2017-02-13

ROOK88 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

i dont want to give him an avatar on post restriction,  that aint no fun

You could always pick one out before he returns, that way it’s like a welcome back gift.

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#860 2021-04-28 8:14pm

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines
Signed up: 2012-05-22

Where’s the t-shirt?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/92242/50c652fe-71ab-494d-9438-8f760f94052c608a24899e.jpeg

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
Drunkards hunt booze, booze hunts alcoholics. I'm a drunkard because I don't go to all those meetings.
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.
'You, you and you panic. The rest of you...come with me!'    'Yes Sir!'

#861 2021-05-03 10:20am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF

lollol and the Headers?

#862 2021-05-03 11:32am

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

Heres a signature to start for kale=  I lost to a newb bike builder and still cant win a build off, ROOK is the greatest.
heres his avatar, but i really need a better one.  i was trying to make to one, the one with mini me dry humpin the ball, except put my face on mini me, and kales face as the ball, wouldnt work though
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/277712/images-166090416209.jpg

I'm Free

#863 2021-05-03 4:40pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

ROOK88 wrote:

Heres a signature to start for kale=  I lost to a newb bike builder and still cant win a build off, ROOK is the greatest.
heres his avatar, but i really need a better one.  i was trying to make to one, the one with mini me dry humpin the ball, except put my face on mini me, and kales face as the ball, wouldnt work though
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 416209.jpg

wink

Tagline can only go 50 deep...

hobbes1278@gmail.com

#864 2021-09-12 8:21am

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

CanyonCrusher wrote:

SEEING AS THOUGH SOMEONE DIDNT SHOW UP FOR THE RACE. LOOKS LIKE I WIN BY DEFAULT. NOT REALLY DEFAULT CAUSE IT REALLY WASNT A CLOSE COMPETITION. SEND THAT SHIRT

I'm Free

#865 2021-09-12 9:18am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF

ROOK88 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

SEEING AS THOUGH SOMEONE DIDNT SHOW UP FOR THE RACE. LOOKS LIKE I WIN BY DEFAULT. NOT REALLY DEFAULT CAUSE IT REALLY WASNT A CLOSE COMPETITION. SEND THAT SHIRT

Wait, .... details. lol

#866 2021-09-12 9:47am

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

ROOK88 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Wait, .... details. lol

Just a no show.  Lets here the excuses. Brought the winning bike to tear it up but someone got scared

I'm Free

#867 2021-09-14 11:28am

kalel92198
Unleash The Duke
Signed up: 2012-01-08
Bikes: 13

I got the coronavirus on the 28th been hospitalized 3x and am finally going back to work tomorrow. Ask kalub he knows.

As Per The Museum Rules I am not allowed to have external links in my signature after having them up for 6 months to a year? Why because I pissed them off for calling out the obvious! Here’s my signature:
REMOVE THE CANCER FROM THE MUSEUM SO WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HACKERS ANYMORE!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2

#868 2021-09-14 11:47am

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

sucks being so free ..i guess

I'm Free

#869 2021-09-14 12:34pm

kalel92198
Unleash The Duke
Signed up: 2012-01-08
Bikes: 13

ROOK88 wrote:

You already know governer pugsly agrees with you. I didn’t think I could get the virus again since I got it last February so I didn’t get the shot thinking my antibodies would take care of me. Yea I was wrong. I got the corona numonia bad. My wife was afraid I was going to get put on a ventilator and die. I never been so sick in my life! She got it too but didn’t get numonia. She recovered quickly, I didn’t. As soon as I am eligible I am getting the shot. Hopefully my nuts don’t swell up and fall off. And the track looked empty too! Man I bet we could have gotten on there and raced. This is the first Rockford show I missed in 3 years. Sucks.

As Per The Museum Rules I am not allowed to have external links in my signature after having them up for 6 months to a year? Why because I pissed them off for calling out the obvious! Here’s my signature:
REMOVE THE CANCER FROM THE MUSEUM SO WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HACKERS ANYMORE!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2

#870 2021-09-14 3:07pm

Redneck T-Rex
Pro MemberTEXJLE
Signed up: 2019-06-13
Bikes: 9

kalel92198 wrote:

ROOK88 wrote:

You already know governer pugsly agrees with you. I didn’t think I could get the virus again since I got it last February so I didn’t get the shot thinking my antibodies would take care of me. Yea I was wrong. I got the corona numonia bad. My wife was afraid I was going to get put on a ventilator and die. I never been so sick in my life! She got it too but didn’t get numonia. She recovered quickly, I didn’t. As soon as I am eligible I am getting the shot. Hopefully my nuts don’t swell up and fall off. And the track looked empty too! Man I bet we could have gotten on there and raced. This is the first Rockford show I missed in 3 years. Sucks.

So now that you’re back and not dead… reschedule?  Or just quit now and do the shirt thing?  big_smile

If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life, you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it.
— Mat Hoffman

Truth never damages a cause that is just.
― Mahatma Gandhi

#871 2021-09-14 3:50pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

Redneck T-Rex wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

ROOK88 wrote:

So now that you’re back and not dead… reschedule?  Or just quit now and do the shirt thing?  big_smile

brettweiner drop the ball on the shirt…if he so embarrassed, all he has to do is ask Kurt_Rad to get one…Canadians aren’t embarrass by Nickelback…

hobbes1278@gmail.com

#872 2021-09-14 5:23pm

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

Come on Hobbes, u can come at me for a build-off then shut the thread down.   i got something special ive been waiting for the next one.  dont think the trashman would want any though

I'm Free

#873 2021-09-14 5:24pm

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

Hobbes12 wrote:

Redneck T-Rex wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

brettweiner drop the ball on the shirt…if he so embarrassed, all he has to do is ask Kurt_Rad to get one…Canadians aren’t embarrass by Nickelback…

drop the ball, im pretty sure theres still a vase variety of nickleback shirts out there to choose from, hell kale might have even dropped a size since he had the bat flu

I'm Free

#874 2021-09-14 5:58pm

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ

kalel92198 wrote:

ROOK88 wrote:

the track was empty art 8 am probably when jim took those pictures.  there was 75 motos sat. and 107 on sun.

I'm Free

#875 2021-09-14 5:59pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Website

ROOK88 wrote:

Come on Hobbes, u can come at me for a build-off then shut the thread down.   i got something special ive been waiting for the next one.  dont think the trashman would want any though

Nothing can happen until like November/December…

hobbes1278@gmail.com

Board footer