You are not logged in.

Other Hobbies, interests, collections?

#501 2021-09-14 7:23am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
Signed up: 2008-10-22
For Sale: 1

Re: Other Hobbies, interests, collections?

Luke Bongwater wrote:

All this talk of tanks has me looking to build. Gonna do some research on a good little tank with an overflow setup and see what I can come up with… saltwater or fresh 🤔

My Friend in Fl. Had a salt tank with a Morey in it, about 30" long, they look so menacing!! But cool to watch him feed it.... Also had a buddy who had a Bass in one, you could pet it. lol

🇺🇸🇺🇸Let's Go Brandon!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

#502 2021-09-14 7:24am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
Signed up: 2008-10-22

Oh, on topic: I have Models and guitars as other hobbies.

🇺🇸🇺🇸Let's Go Brandon!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

#503 2021-09-14 8:02am

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
Signed up: 2014-11-10

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Luke Bongwater wrote:

All this talk of tanks has me looking to build. Gonna do some research on a good little tank with an overflow setup and see what I can come up with… saltwater or fresh 🤔

My Friend in Fl. Had a salt tank with a Morey in it, about 30" long, they look so menacing!! But cool to watch him feed it.... Also had a buddy who had a Bass in one, you could pet it. lol

A pet bass would be killer, id be so tempted to eat it though.https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/215753/02e94a2e8b600b6b902d563fcad2a2bd6140b99e6c.jpg

Last edited by sawdoff85 (2021-09-14 8:03am)

You know who you are.
Always looking for old promo bikes: rc cola, sprite, slush puppy, 7-11 etc. Dept store bikes as well.  Iso: schwinn 2pc drive shaft/ Western Flyer Freedom 2!
"HELL TO THE NAW! TO THE NAW NAW NAW!" The salt WILL flow

#504 2021-09-14 8:06am

sawdoff85
Pro MemberFontino Salami
Signed up: 2014-11-10

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Oh, on topic: I have Models and guitars as other hobbies.

I like building models, but ive never been able to get my fingers to do what i want when it comes to guitar. Ive broken both hands at different times though, that may have something to do with their lethargic nature. What kind of guitars do you like? My older brother was serious about his 6 and 7 string guitars. Ibanez, ESP, and the guy loved a nice half-stack.

Last edited by sawdoff85 (2021-09-14 8:07am)

You know who you are.
Always looking for old promo bikes: rc cola, sprite, slush puppy, 7-11 etc. Dept store bikes as well.  Iso: schwinn 2pc drive shaft/ Western Flyer Freedom 2!
"HELL TO THE NAW! TO THE NAW NAW NAW!" The salt WILL flow

#505 2021-09-14 9:30am

ROOK88
Pro MemberWorld Champ
Signed up: 2020-08-19
For Sale: 9

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Luke Bongwater wrote:

I have a 375 i built into the wall.  sucks i probably had 8 grand of corals and live rock and the pumps got zapped by lightning storm killed everything.  just let it sit dormant for years now.   as Luke said those small tanks are an absolute bitch to take care of but this big bitch rran by itself. check the the parameters weekly , add a litttle salt and feed the tank. almost easier then a freshwater tank

I'm Free
ABW and Chase rile things up. Which means more traffic / clicks / screen refreshers. Which causes more targeted Ads. Which makes site owner money. Just sayin'

#506 2021-09-14 9:39am

Luke Bongwater
Pro MemberBikes In The Cargo Hold
Signed up: 2015-10-29
Bikes: 4

Man I want a Bass tank! 😎 I love the wall tanks as well. There so clean looking and hide all the equipment. Makes for a real sleek look. Man that sucks about the storm bricking the tank ☹️! I know the feeling though. Had a 75 with a ton of coral and my dumb ass ex put copper in it that I had for a quarantine setup… even the glass was f*cked ☹️ She said it was an accident but I think she did it because I gave more attention to the tank then I did to her 🤣

Last edited by Luke Bongwater (2021-09-14 10:07am)

What if it doesn't survive shipping? Its worth a lot to me… The PayPal will compensate you, if it’s lost!! 💀🚀💰🪐

Board footer