You are not logged in.

NFL

#4351 2020-11-23 12:39pm

128bpm
Member
From: Charleston
Registered: 2020-11-21
Posts: 65
Offline

Re: NFL

The Steelers have the most favorable 16-0 schedule I've ever seen.

If they can beat the Ravens again, it could happen.

With average to poor playoff coaching they'll get KO'ed by the Chiefs.


What would you little maniacs like to do first?

Offline

 

#4352 2020-11-23 2:05pm

bRADdlphns
Old freestyle dad/Ted's biggest fan
From: Shelby Twp, MI
Registered: 2010-03-21
Posts: 8946
Bikes: 32
Website
Offline

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

bRADdlphns wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:


Detroit Lions 0 Carolina Panthers 20

4-6-0

Not looking good for Patricia and G.M. Quinn.

Former XFL QB waxed the lions lol

They played like they never left Detroit to go on the road to Charlotte roll

This is the type effort where your criticism is 100% legit...

Patricia has never look good in the 1st place...

nope ever since the 1st game he coached. I believe it was the Jets game and Sam Darnold looked like Dan Marino.

I believe 1 sure way to fix the Lions, is to somehow, someway hire Tony Dungy as their G.M.  then and only then
will you see a change in the Detroit Lions. Tony is from Jackson Michigan. pay him 15 million per season, or whatever
it takes to draw him from the TV booth.


if your a Trump fan and your friend isnt, dont say anything, they will hate you for it. real compassionate liberal thinking.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA LEAVE !!!!!!!

Offline

 

#4353 2020-11-24 12:43am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 44432
Bikes: 41
Website
Offline

Re: NFL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Enh14t_XUAQ9_y9?format=jpg&name=medium


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#4354 2020-11-24 10:39am

Johnny Kipp
Centurion Member
From: Edmonton AB.
Registered: 2020-04-22
Posts: 100
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:


Detroit Lions 20 Minnesota Vikings 34

3-5-0

Washington Redskins 27 Detroit Lions 30

4-5-0

Detroit Lions 0 Carolina Panthers 20

4-6-0

I got nothing, I'm still going to watch them and get drunk on Thursday...


Instagram
@spitfire_x24

Offline

 

#4355 2020-11-25 12:12am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 44432
Bikes: 41
Website
Offline

Re: NFL


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#4356 2020-11-26 2:07pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 44432
Bikes: 41
Website
Offline

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:


Detroit Lions 20 Minnesota Vikings 34

3-5-0

Washington Redskins 27 Detroit Lions 30

4-5-0

Detroit Lions 0 Carolina Panthers 20

4-6-0

Houston Texans 41 Detroit Lions 25

4-7-0


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#4357 2020-11-26 4:11pm

Johnny Kipp
Centurion Member
From: Edmonton AB.
Registered: 2020-04-22
Posts: 100
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:


Washington Redskins 27 Detroit Lions 30

4-5-0

Detroit Lions 0 Carolina Panthers 20

4-6-0

Houston Texans 41 Detroit Lions 25

4-7-0

Hey, at least they scored this time...


Instagram
@spitfire_x24

Offline

 

#4358 2020-11-28 6:26am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Registered: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6421
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: NFL

Is this virus about to shut down the NFL or is this the beginning of the end of the season?
That would suck bigtime to see things completely shut down. The NFL are doing things a lot differently than any of the other professional sports leagues.

I think that the fact that some teams are allowing fans to attend home games and then some teams are not letting fans attend home games is a huge issue. They need to all be the same page on this one and either allow fans or dont allow fans. Personally, I think that they should not allow fans into the stadiums given the circumstances and yes, that does suck but I would rather be able to see them play rather than not being able to watch. We all just watched what happened during the past Baseball season and how the NHL and NBA had the bubble. I know it sucks but I want to be able to watch them play. Same thing goes for the NCAA,  either allow fans or dont. I think that they should not allow fans into the stadiums personally just to try to keep the games going. That's just my own personal opinion and what I have watched and learned during this Pandemic sad

With all of that being said,  the dollar bill is a huge factor and just goes to show how money changes everything and makes the world go round. neutral

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/screenshot_20201128-082352_chrome5fc25dff40.jpg

Last edited by Jettn25 (2020-11-28 6:49am)


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

Offline

 

#4359 2020-11-28 6:33am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Registered: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6421
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: NFL

128bpm wrote:

The Steelers have the most favorable 16-0 schedule I've ever seen.

If they can beat the Ravens again, it could happen.

With average to poor playoff coaching they'll get KO'ed by the Chiefs.

I have a buddy who is a huge Steelers fan and we were looking at the schedule and it could be possible for the Steelers to go undefeated. Keep this in mind though, these are all pro athletes on the opposing teams and the saying any given Sunday is a real thing. Check out the remaining schedule for the Steelers.

Colts and Bills are not bad and could knock them off. They still have to play Baltimore too and whats not pictured is the very last game of the regular season. A division game against the Cleveland Browns cool
The Browns could very well need a win the last game to make the playoffs for the first time in forever so don't count them out. The Browns could be a very dangerous and desperate team that weekend.

Having Lost OBJ with the infamous torn ACL hurts bigtime sad

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/screenshot_20201128-083102_chrome5fc25fa280.jpg

Last edited by Jettn25 (2020-11-28 6:51am)


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

Offline

 

#4360 2020-11-28 11:11am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 44432
Bikes: 41
Website
Offline

Re: NFL

Jettn25 wrote:

Is this virus about to shut down the NFL or is this the beginning of the end of the season?
That would suck bigtime to see things completely shut down. The NFL are doing things a lot differently than any of the other professional sports leagues.

I think that the fact that some teams are allowing fans to attend home games and then some teams are not letting fans attend home games is a huge issue. They need to all be the same page on this one and either allow fans or dont allow fans. Personally, I think that they should not allow fans into the stadiums given the circumstances and yes, that does suck but I would rather be able to see them play rather than not being able to watch. We all just watched what happened during the past Baseball season and how the NHL and NBA had the bubble. I know it sucks but I want to be able to watch them play. Same thing goes for the NCAA,  either allow fans or dont. I think that they should not allow fans into the stadiums personally just to try to keep the games going. That's just my own personal opinion and what I have watched and learned during this Pandemic sad

With all of that being said,  the dollar bill is a huge factor and just goes to show how money changes everything and makes the world go round. neutral

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5dff40.jpg

It up to Governor’s of those States to allow fans or not...

They should be good once they get the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game played on Tuesday...

So sick of hearing about the NWO China Virus roll


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#4361 2020-11-28 11:14am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 44432
Bikes: 41
Website
Offline

Re: NFL

Jettn25 wrote:

128bpm wrote:

The Steelers have the most favorable 16-0 schedule I've ever seen.

If they can beat the Ravens again, it could happen.

With average to poor playoff coaching they'll get KO'ed by the Chiefs.

I have a buddy who is a huge Steelers fan and we were looking at the schedule and it could be possible for the Steelers to go undefeated. Keep this in mind though, these are all pro athletes on the opposing teams and the saying any given Sunday is a real thing. Check out the remaining schedule for the Steelers.

Colts and Bills are not bad and could knock them off. They still have to play Baltimore too and whats not pictured is the very last game of the regular season. A division game against the Cleveland Browns cool
The Browns could very well need a win the last game to make the playoffs for the first time in forever so don't count them out. The Browns could be a very dangerous and desperate team that weekend.

Having Lost OBJ with the infamous torn ACL hurts bigtime sad

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5fa280.jpg

I see a win against Cincinnati for sure...the Redskins will put up a fight...out of the rest they’re going to lose one of them...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#4362 2020-11-28 12:04pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 44432
Bikes: 41
Website
Offline

Re: NFL


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#4363 2020-11-28 12:37pm

80sbikedude
AdminBugs Bunny Bmx'er
From: Tarrant County
Registered: 2006-06-14
Posts: 15679
Bikes: 67
For Sale: 1
Website
Online

Re: NFL

Sure there will be more to come.


ASAP.org ........check it out, I live with it daily
If at first you don't succeed, Do it like your Mom told you!
"Do or do not, there is no try"~~~Yoda
Next time you are feeling perfect, try walking on water!

Hook 'Em Horns

Online

 

#4364 2020-11-28 1:29pm

bRADdlphns
Old freestyle dad/Ted's biggest fan
From: Shelby Twp, MI
Registered: 2010-03-21
Posts: 8946
Bikes: 32
Website
Offline

Re: NFL

now is the time to lure Tony Dungy as GM winkwink


if your a Trump fan and your friend isnt, dont say anything, they will hate you for it. real compassionate liberal thinking.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA LEAVE !!!!!!!

Offline

 

#4365 2020-11-28 3:17pm

80sbikedude
AdminBugs Bunny Bmx'er
From: Tarrant County
Registered: 2006-06-14
Posts: 15679
Bikes: 67
For Sale: 1
Website
Online

Re: NFL

bRADdlphns wrote:

now is the time to lure Tony Dungy as GM winkwink

Could be a good move.......


ASAP.org ........check it out, I live with it daily
If at first you don't succeed, Do it like your Mom told you!
"Do or do not, there is no try"~~~Yoda
Next time you are feeling perfect, try walking on water!

Hook 'Em Horns

Online

 

#4366 2020-11-30 7:55pm

RL Paulie
Pro Member
From: NOVA
Registered: 2006-10-03
Posts: 4403
For Sale: 3
Offline

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

That was awesome. Thanks for posting!


Bx4 = Bassin’ Buicks Beer & BMX

What I’m selling: https://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/user/2547

What I want/need:
Black&Pink A'ME unitron or Oakley B1B; Black Elina Flytetech seat (2)

I'm a notoriously slow shipper. Please have patience. You WILL get what you pay for. Thank you.

Offline

 

#4367 2020-11-30 7:55pm

RL Paulie
Pro Member
From: NOVA
Registered: 2006-10-03
Posts: 4403
For Sale: 3
Offline

Re: NFL

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/2547/03fca54f-e16b-43d3-9e2d-0ff5eb5e13815fc5becd3f.jpeg


Bx4 = Bassin’ Buicks Beer & BMX

What I’m selling: https://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/user/2547

What I want/need:
Black&Pink A'ME unitron or Oakley B1B; Black Elina Flytetech seat (2)

I'm a notoriously slow shipper. Please have patience. You WILL get what you pay for. Thank you.

Offline

 

#4368 2020-11-30 11:51pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 44432
Bikes: 41
Website
Offline

Re: NFL


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#4369 2020-12-01 5:42am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Registered: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6421
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: NFL

Hobbes12 wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

Is this virus about to shut down the NFL or is this the beginning of the end of the season?
That would suck bigtime to see things completely shut down. The NFL are doing things a lot differently than any of the other professional sports leagues.

I think that the fact that some teams are allowing fans to attend home games and then some teams are not letting fans attend home games is a huge issue. They need to all be the same page on this one and either allow fans or dont allow fans. Personally, I think that they should not allow fans into the stadiums given the circumstances and yes, that does suck but I would rather be able to see them play rather than not being able to watch. We all just watched what happened during the past Baseball season and how the NHL and NBA had the bubble. I know it sucks but I want to be able to watch them play. Same thing goes for the NCAA,  either allow fans or dont. I think that they should not allow fans into the stadiums personally just to try to keep the games going. That's just my own personal opinion and what I have watched and learned during this Pandemic sad

With all of that being said,  the dollar bill is a huge factor and just goes to show how money changes everything and makes the world go round. neutral

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5dff40.jpg

It up to Governor’s of those States to allow fans or not...

They should be good once they get the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game played on Tuesday...

So sick of hearing about the NWO China Virus roll

Scratch that, rescheduled for Wednesday now hmm
Add fantasy football into the mix and all of the players who are placed on the IR or the covid19 list and then you have a mess.


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

Offline

 

#4370 2020-12-01 5:48am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Registered: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6421
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: NFL

Check this team out. I play the matchup game when it comes to my D/ST. I have played hell trying to piece a backfield together and now Will Fuller tested positive for PEDs and will be suspended for the rest of the season sad

As if I needed things to become harder
First picture is the starting lineup and the second picture is my bench hmm
I looked great by playing the Browns D against philly last week and they put around 20 points up for me cool
This past weekend against the jags, not so good. yikes

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/screenshot_20201201-074328_fantasy5fc6492d2f.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/screenshot_20201201-074343_fantasy5fc6496a15.jpg


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

Offline

 

#4371 2020-12-01 5:55am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Registered: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6421
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: NFL

Back to the drawing board to find out if I can find any RBs on the waiver wire or to find that diamond in the rough lol

Gallman has been a pretty good pickup for me. Gasking was putting up pretty solid numbers and was the surprise back to me this season and especially since he plays for the Dolphins. Hes supposed to be getting close to returning and now Gurley has the surprise knee issue again just like the season that he all of the sudden was taken out of the rams backfield during the NFC title game and the Superbowl neutral


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

Offline

 

#4372 2020-12-01 10:12am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 44432
Bikes: 41
Website
Offline

Re: NFL

Cut Fuller & hope you can find someone off of the scrap pile...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#4373 2020-12-01 10:18am

Johnny Kipp
Centurion Member
From: Edmonton AB.
Registered: 2020-04-22
Posts: 100
Bikes: 12
Offline

Re: NFL

Jettn25 wrote:

Back to the drawing board to find out if I can find any RBs on the waiver wire or to find that diamond in the rough lol

Gallman has been a pretty good pickup for me. Gasking was putting up pretty solid numbers and was the surprise back to me this season and especially since he plays for the Dolphins. Hes supposed to be getting close to returning and now Gurley has the surprise knee issue again just like the season that he all of the sudden was taken out of the rams backfield during the NFC title game and the Superbowl neutral

I had Goff as well, with Mayfield on the bench, it was a 20 point mistake. Thankfully I had Tyreek Hill's 58 points to make up for it. big_smile
At one point Hill had more fantasy points than my head to head opponents entire team.


Instagram
@spitfire_x24

Offline

 

#4374 2020-12-01 11:14am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
From: Granite City IL / St.louis
Registered: 2009-12-27
Posts: 6421
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: NFL

I feel your pain brother


If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

Offline

 

#4375 2020-12-01 9:01pm

ABA180
Pro MemberCandy Apples
From: East Bridgewater MA
Registered: 2014-08-01
Posts: 2891
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: NFL

Yup, one league I lost Saquon (1st pick), Ekeler (2nd) and ODB (4th) almost immediately.  Guess how I'm doing, ho ho ho

My other I went 6-0 and currently 8-4.  Running backs are dropping like flies for me.  Gaskin, the whole Seattle mess, and Elliot is just awful as is the whole Cowboys team.


Am I Beast Or Am I Human..Am I Just Like You?

Offline

 

Board footer