You are not logged in.

Purely a Political Party  RSS Feed

#2851 2020-03-29 12:10am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

Vert Ripper wrote:

flock53 wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Gas prices are low. Flights are damn near free. Cruises are offering discounts. And with $1200 to spend, what more could you ask for? America is pretty great right now if you ask me.

Not really a stimulus though, it's to pay Bill's and food for those not working. Pre tax, it would cover those making $10 hr for 4 weeks of work but I guess if they want to give you MORE than your wages and incentivise people NOT to work....its a libitwit paradise, just kick back and 420.... We will soon need illegals to do the jobs lazy Americans dont wanna do. My wife and I are both in essential jobs, still working. Give me that money, right back into the stock market it goes

You’re the real hero!

My wife is, shes front line in a hospital lab. I'm in MFG but 80% is medical so we are deemed by DHS as essential


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2852 2020-03-29 12:15am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 1330
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

flock53 wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

flock53 wrote:


Not really a stimulus though, it's to pay Bill's and food for those not working. Pre tax, it would cover those making $10 hr for 4 weeks of work but I guess if they want to give you MORE than your wages and incentivise people NOT to work....its a libitwit paradise, just kick back and 420.... We will soon need illegals to do the jobs lazy Americans dont wanna do. My wife and I are both in essential jobs, still working. Give me that money, right back into the stock market it goes

You’re the real hero!

My wife is, shes front line in a hospital lab. I'm in MFG but 80% is medical so we are deemed by DHS as essential

My lady is a nurse. I hose her off in the backyard before i let her in after her shift.... I’m an analyst.... For some reason people want numbers and reports still.... I still wear my cape when teleworking though


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.

*** WTB original finish Champion 26” 3 bar cruiser. Please, no repops, rewelds, or repaints. Also, no bikes welded in 2018. ***

- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#2853 2020-03-29 12:23am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

Vert Ripper wrote:

flock53 wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:


You’re the real hero!

My wife is, shes front line in a hospital lab. I'm in MFG but 80% is medical so we are deemed by DHS as essential

My lady is a nurse. I hose her off in the backyard before i let her in after her shift.... I’m an analyst.... For some reason people want numbers and reports still.... I still wear my cape when teleworking though

I hope she stays healthy


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2854 2020-03-29 12:25am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 1330
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

Thank you. I hope the same for your wife! Dangerous work. Her parents were both lab techs for kaiser.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.

*** WTB original finish Champion 26” 3 bar cruiser. Please, no repops, rewelds, or repaints. Also, no bikes welded in 2018. ***

- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#2855 2020-03-29 12:28am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

Vert Ripper wrote:

Thank you. I hope the same for your wife! Dangerous work. Her parents were both lab techs for kaiser.

Thanks


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2856 2020-03-29 12:30am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

I voted Trump because of the message, not how he delivers it, I fell for that with Obama.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38189/20200329_0216555e804e7e20.jpg

NOT MENTION OTHER PRODUCTS
AMERICA 1ST

Last edited by flock53 (2020-03-29 12:31am)


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2857 2020-03-29 10:10am

Scotty2toes
Pro MemberEat My Ringpiece
From: Chi-Town
Registered: 2015-11-14
Posts: 2377
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

flock53 wrote:

I voted Trump because of the message, not how he delivers it, I fell for that with Obama.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 4e7e20.jpg

NOT MENTION OTHER PRODUCTS
AMERICA 1ST

I voted for Johnson to take away votes from Hilbitch and The Donald because I personally didn't want to be tied to any of that circus. I and 4.5 million others to add.

Trump has my next vote considering the shape of the economy (PRE CORONA) and the virus will eventually slow down and the economy will get back to where it was, if not stronger.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/225199/188705e80d62112.gif


Harp, I want to tell you something. I was in this bureau when you were still popping zits on your funny face and jerking off with the lingerie section of the sears catalog....


Head of Museum H.R. Dept.
P - 1-800-FAH-QUUU F - 1-800-SKM-YNUS
E - eatmyass@bmxmusuem.com

Offline

 

#2858 2020-03-29 10:51am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

Scotty2toes wrote:

flock53 wrote:

I voted Trump because of the message, not how he delivers it, I fell for that with Obama.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 4e7e20.jpg

NOT MENTION OTHER PRODUCTS
AMERICA 1ST

I voted for Johnson to take away votes from Hilbitch and The Donald because I personally didn't want to be tied to any of that circus. I and 4.5 million others to add.

Trump has my next vote considering the shape of the economy (PRE CORONA) and the virus will eventually slow down and the economy will get back to where it was, if not stronger.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d62112.gif

AGREE.....I'm putting money into the market. Even my stupid ass cant lose lol


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2859 2020-03-29 11:00am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 1330
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

flock53 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:

flock53 wrote:

I voted Trump because of the message, not how he delivers it, I fell for that with Obama.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 4e7e20.jpg

NOT MENTION OTHER PRODUCTS
AMERICA 1ST

I voted for Johnson to take away votes from Hilbitch and The Donald because I personally didn't want to be tied to any of that circus. I and 4.5 million others to add.

Trump has my next vote considering the shape of the economy (PRE CORONA) and the virus will eventually slow down and the economy will get back to where it was, if not stronger.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d62112.gif

AGREE.....I'm putting money into the market. Even my stupid ass cant lose lol

Be careful. You know what they say, never catch a falling knife. I’m thinking as soon as the unemployment numbers come out the market drops further. Might be better to wait just a little bit longer. People are gonna lose their minds when they see how many businesses have laid off their employees.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.

*** WTB original finish Champion 26” 3 bar cruiser. Please, no repops, rewelds, or repaints. Also, no bikes welded in 2018. ***

- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#2860 2020-03-29 11:04am

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 19095
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 6
Website

Re: Purely a Political Party

Watch out for Biden, he's making a strong come back. Speech therapy is going well.


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Offline

 

#2861 2020-03-29 11:11am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 1330
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

itsdug wrote:

Watch out for Biden, he's making a strong come back. Speech therapy is going well.

Biden- Speech impediment, touchy feely.

Trump- Mental retardardation, grabs by the poosie.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.

*** WTB original finish Champion 26” 3 bar cruiser. Please, no repops, rewelds, or repaints. Also, no bikes welded in 2018. ***

- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#2862 2020-03-29 11:14am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

Vert Ripper wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Watch out for Biden, he's making a strong come back. Speech therapy is going well.

Biden- Speech impediment, touchy feely.

Trump- Mental retardardation, grabs by the poosie.

So now preset dementia or Alzheimers is a speech impediment? Wasnt there just a sexual harrassment allegation against his campaign?


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2863 2020-03-29 11:18am

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 19095
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 6
Website

Re: Purely a Political Party

flock53 wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Watch out for Biden, he's making a strong come back. Speech therapy is going well.

Biden- Speech impediment, touchy feely.

Trump- Mental retardardation, grabs by the poosie.

So now preset dementia or Alzheimers is a speech impediment? Wasnt there just a sexual harrassment allegation against his campaign?

Yeah, but the're no way he wanted to hit that chick. Dementia or not. Just sayin'.


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Offline

 

#2864 2020-03-29 11:19am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

Vert Ripper wrote:

flock53 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:


I voted for Johnson to take away votes from Hilbitch and The Donald because I personally didn't want to be tied to any of that circus. I and 4.5 million others to add.

Trump has my next vote considering the shape of the economy (PRE CORONA) and the virus will eventually slow down and the economy will get back to where it was, if not stronger.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d62112.gif

AGREE.....I'm putting money into the market. Even my stupid ass cant lose lol

Be careful. You know what they say, never catch a falling knife. I’m thinking as soon as the unemployment numbers come out the market drops further. Might be better to wait just a little bit longer. People are gonna lose their minds when they see how many businesses have laid off their employees.

When the 1st 3.5M was registered, the market jumped...it was strange to me too but it companies keep like 90% on the books, they see the money. Who knows how this relief bill actually will work. I'm ok with buying right now, it wont get much worse. I predict by end of July we will be back on track for the most part


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2865 2020-03-29 3:19pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 40609
Bikes: 41
Website

Re: Purely a Political Party

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/92025688_10212342167468915_5462752363863343104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=r9sqk2fZTxsAX_ex2ZP&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&_nc_tp=14&oh=117c5f2897ef96744807c41bcd7e0546&oe=5EA6C61C


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#2866 2020-03-29 8:40pm

racerbvd
Pro MemberThe Catman
From: Florida
Registered: 2008-11-26
Posts: 2090
Bikes: 13
For Sale: 1

Re: Purely a Political Party

flock53 wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Watch out for Biden, he's making a strong come back. Speech therapy is going well.

Biden- Speech impediment, touchy feely.

Trump- Mental retardardation, grabs by the poosie.

So now preset dementia or Alzheimers is a speech impediment? Wasnt there just a sexual harrassment allegation against his campaign?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/23382/fb_img_15853063294835e816a30a4.jpg


Byron  30+ year PCA member
Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

Offline

 

#2867 2020-03-30 7:18am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 1330
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

changachump wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

As mentioned before- he’s a turd. A steaming pile of dog shit.

I want to know your metrics for this assessment. I guessing they are lolz and feelings.

I’m not going to bother with this for the following reason: It does not matter what my metrics are. I could sit here are write a full dissertation and all you guys (you know who I’m talking about) will sit there and do is argue back that I’m wrong. Nothing is going to change either of our minds. I think Donald trump is a piece of franking shit, and the worst president this country has ever known. You disagree, and nothing I type would ever change that.

Go back to page one of this thread and read my very first post.

Last edited by Vert Ripper (2020-03-30 7:19am)


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.

*** WTB original finish Champion 26” 3 bar cruiser. Please, no repops, rewelds, or repaints. Also, no bikes welded in 2018. ***

- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#2868 2020-03-30 7:54am

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 13896
Bikes: 4

Re: Purely a Political Party

Vert Ripper wrote:

flock53 wrote:

Scotty2toes wrote:


I voted for Johnson to take away votes from Hilbitch and The Donald because I personally didn't want to be tied to any of that circus. I and 4.5 million others to add.

Trump has my next vote considering the shape of the economy (PRE CORONA) and the virus will eventually slow down and the economy will get back to where it was, if not stronger.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d62112.gif

AGREE.....I'm putting money into the market. Even my stupid ass cant lose lol

Be careful. You know what they say, never catch a falling knife. I’m thinking as soon as the unemployment numbers come out the market drops further. Might be better to wait just a little bit longer. People are gonna lose their minds when they see how many businesses have laid off their employees.

The unemployment is expected and there is no way around it.  As for the falling knife I get it but I have zero confidence in Biden either.  I know there is a difference....but both have a lot to be desired.   Still haven’t decided who I will vote for....its like making a decision between lethal injection or putting a double  barreled shotgun in your mouth.


LOL Pathetic is having to get a new account because you are afraid of your wife...  Your turn kitten balls ????

If you are OK with your actions why the concerted effort to hide what happened?

Don't screw over those you tell your secrets...its not talkin shit if it's TRUE.

Offline

 

#2869 2020-03-30 7:57am

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 13896
Bikes: 4

Re: Purely a Political Party

Vert Ripper wrote:

changachump wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

As mentioned before- he’s a turd. A steaming pile of dog shit.

I want to know your metrics for this assessment. I guessing they are lolz and feelings.

I’m not going to bother with this for the following reason: It does not matter what my metrics are. I could sit here are write a full dissertation and all you guys (you know who I’m talking about) will sit there and do is argue back that I’m wrong. Nothing is going to change either of our minds. I think Donald trump is a piece of franking shit, and the worst president this country has ever known. You disagree, and nothing I type would ever change that.

Go back to page one of this thread and read my very first post.

There is no right and wrong...you think the way you think.  As people say sometimes, the end justify the means.  Point being is that while Trump is what you think or not HE has brought attention to some things that anybody should find being a threat to this country....virus not included.  Its not easy to sift through his issues but there is a few sunny spots.


LOL Pathetic is having to get a new account because you are afraid of your wife...  Your turn kitten balls ????

If you are OK with your actions why the concerted effort to hide what happened?

Don't screw over those you tell your secrets...its not talkin shit if it's TRUE.

Offline

 

#2870 2020-03-30 8:46am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 1330
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

JS-44SDS wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

flock53 wrote:

AGREE.....I'm putting money into the market. Even my stupid ass cant lose lol

Be careful. You know what they say, never catch a falling knife. I’m thinking as soon as the unemployment numbers come out the market drops further. Might be better to wait just a little bit longer. People are gonna lose their minds when they see how many businesses have laid off their employees.

The unemployment is expected and there is no way around it.  As for the falling knife I get it but I have zero confidence in Biden either.  I know there is a difference....but both have a lot to be desired.   Still haven’t decided who I will vote for....its like making a decision between lethal injection or putting a double  barreled shotgun in your mouth.

I fear the numbers are going to be greater than this country could even imagine. We will see, though.

Biden isn’t going to help. Neither is Trump. The only thing that will help is when we get this virus sorted out and people can return to work. The virus situation must be sorted first before the economy can begin a proper recovery.

That’s a pretty good analogy. I compare it to a shit taco, or a turd burrito. This is why I don’t usually vote Democrat or Republican. I refuse to eat their shit. I order take out and eat something that agree with my appetite, regardless of if it fills me up.

Last edited by Vert Ripper (2020-03-30 8:49am)


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.

*** WTB original finish Champion 26” 3 bar cruiser. Please, no repops, rewelds, or repaints. Also, no bikes welded in 2018. ***

- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#2871 2020-03-30 8:48am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 1330
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

JS-44SDS wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

changachump wrote:


I want to know your metrics for this assessment. I guessing they are lolz and feelings.

I’m not going to bother with this for the following reason: It does not matter what my metrics are. I could sit here are write a full dissertation and all you guys (you know who I’m talking about) will sit there and do is argue back that I’m wrong. Nothing is going to change either of our minds. I think Donald trump is a piece of franking shit, and the worst president this country has ever known. You disagree, and nothing I type would ever change that.

Go back to page one of this thread and read my very first post.

There is no right and wrong...you think the way you think.  As people say sometimes, the end justify the means.  Point being is that while Trump is what you think or not HE has brought attention to some things that anybody should find being a threat to this country....virus not included.  Its not easy to sift through his issues but there is a few sunny spots.

I agree. There is no right or wrong, only opinion. Opinion is often based on several factors, but mainly boils down to life experiences that shape us.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.

*** WTB original finish Champion 26” 3 bar cruiser. Please, no repops, rewelds, or repaints. Also, no bikes welded in 2018. ***

- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#2872 2020-03-30 8:58am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

True...you think how you think BUT a lot of right or wrong goes into that. It's funny, no matter what he does, liberals attack him. Since Vietnam, liberals March and scream "NO MORE WAR, NO MORE BLOOD" and they adored Obama for pulling out of Iraq. Insert ISIS. Then Trump destroys ISIS footing in region and liberals shrug it off, then he wants to pull troops from an unwinnable war in Afghanistan  and liberals scream bloody murder that he's abandoning the Kurds. He will never win over liberals and Dems will never win over conservatives so the ones trapped in the middle are moderates from both parties and Independents. Let the left continue down the Socialist path, they dont even know they are moving that way, they see it as Conservatives moving further right lol. Either their brains were put in backwards from conception OR the educational system has been indoctrinating our youth for decades.


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2873 2020-03-30 9:01am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

Vert Ripper wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:


Be careful. You know what they say, never catch a falling knife. I’m thinking as soon as the unemployment numbers come out the market drops further. Might be better to wait just a little bit longer. People are gonna lose their minds when they see how many businesses have laid off their employees.

The unemployment is expected and there is no way around it.  As for the falling knife I get it but I have zero confidence in Biden either.  I know there is a difference....but both have a lot to be desired.   Still haven’t decided who I will vote for....its like making a decision between lethal injection or putting a double  barreled shotgun in your mouth.

I fear the numbers are going to be greater than this country could even imagine. We will see, though.

Biden isn’t going to help. Neither is Trump. The only thing that will help is when we get this virus sorted out and people can return to work. The virus situation must be sorted first before the economy can begin a proper recovery.

That’s a pretty good analogy. I compare it to a shit taco, or a turd burrito. This is why I don’t usually vote Democrat or Republican. I refuse to eat their shit. I order take out and eat something that agree with my appetite, regardless of if it fills me up.

Neither is TRUMP? Before the virus unemployment was low...historical lows for minorities.... THOSE ARE FACTS YOU WISH TO INGNORE based on your personal widdle feelings about the man


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

#2874 2020-03-30 9:07am

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 1330
Bikes: 11

Re: Purely a Political Party

flock53 wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:


The unemployment is expected and there is no way around it.  As for the falling knife I get it but I have zero confidence in Biden either.  I know there is a difference....but both have a lot to be desired.   Still haven’t decided who I will vote for....its like making a decision between lethal injection or putting a double  barreled shotgun in your mouth.

I fear the numbers are going to be greater than this country could even imagine. We will see, though.

Biden isn’t going to help. Neither is Trump. The only thing that will help is when we get this virus sorted out and people can return to work. The virus situation must be sorted first before the economy can begin a proper recovery.

That’s a pretty good analogy. I compare it to a shit taco, or a turd burrito. This is why I don’t usually vote Democrat or Republican. I refuse to eat their shit. I order take out and eat something that agree with my appetite, regardless of if it fills me up.

Neither is TRUMP? Before the virus unemployment was low...historical lows for minorities.... THOSE ARE FACTS YOU WISH TO INGNORE based on your personal widdle feelings about the man

I’m not ignoring facts. There are two sides to the coin. Trump supercharged the economy by deregulating. It’s not like he pulled some voodoo out that no one had ever thought of. He made it easier for companies to make money. Moreover, his constant pressure on the fed to keep rates low made money cheap. But deregulation comes at a cost. Low interest rates have a cost. Tax break have a cost. You see them as brilliant. I see them as destructive.

Also, 1 million jobs flipping burgers does not make for a strong middle class. Screwing unions does not make for a strong middle class. Overseas production does not make for a strong middle class. It makes goods cheaper, but it does not provide middle class income to buy houses, cars, invest in retirement- etc etc.

So you see, I don’t ignore. I disagree. And now we’re back full circle to opinions.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.

*** WTB original finish Champion 26” 3 bar cruiser. Please, no repops, rewelds, or repaints. Also, no bikes welded in 2018. ***

- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#2875 2020-03-30 9:11am

flock53
Pro Member
From: Twin Lakes, WI
Registered: 2009-12-28
Posts: 6027

Re: Purely a Political Party

Going back to the PPE equipment. Trump is at some fault for not replenishing it in those spending bills but don't you think Obama should've replenished them since he depleted it? Call me crazy to think the person responsible should fix it


Dragon Energy

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →