You are not logged in.

SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!  RSS Feed

#801 2019-11-21 3:09am

ChrisHunt
Pro Member
From: NY
Registered: 2010-06-26
Posts: 4996
Website

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

Nice Stack of Radness !


82-86 NBL / Freestyl'n 83-86

Offline

 

#802 2019-11-21 9:03am

BRIAN HAYS
Pro Member
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10898
Bikes: 28
For Sale: 3

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

I have an issue. Room is literally at max capacity. The square carpet spot is enough room to swing the door open. Need to have an overstock sale but Im having no luck recently. This was Saturday after spending 8 hours completely emptying the room, dusting every bike and airing up all tires and putting room back together.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3408/20191118_2024045dd6c31c5f.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3408/20191118_2023555dd6c32d9c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3408/20191118_2024235dd6c32a70.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3408/20191118_2024145dd6c32cde.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3408/20191118_2026245dd6c31d9a.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3408/20191118_2026185dd6c32bd4.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/3408/20191118_2026505dd6c3272f.jpg


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

I'm NOT your "Bud" or "Bro". Call me by my name.

BMX Museum: Where every seller thinks it's the buyers responsibility to pay the seller's Paypal fees when THE SELLER's are the one listing stuff they want to sell. PRICELESS.

Offline

 

#803 2019-11-21 9:08am

ChrisHunt
Pro Member
From: NY
Registered: 2010-06-26
Posts: 4996
Website

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

I have an issue. Room is literally at max capacity. The square carpet spot is enough room to swing the door open. Need to have an overstock sale but Im having no luck recently. This was Saturday after spending 8 hours completely emptying the room, dusting every bike and airing up all tires and putting room back together.

Lots of GEMs in that room !


82-86 NBL / Freestyl'n 83-86

Offline

 

#804 2019-11-21 9:09am

GToddC5
Pro Member
From: South Jersey
Registered: 2019-02-09
Posts: 900
Bikes: 3

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

^ Time to go UP!


If they told you that wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them? - Del Griffith

Why do we both need more than one bike?!? - my silly GF

Offline

 

#805 2019-11-21 9:43am

tommy v
Pro Member
From: CA
Registered: 2012-04-03
Posts: 460

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

i did lolhttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/88528/dscn92025dd6cca903.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/88528/dscn92075dd6ccb2ef.jpg

Offline

 

#806 2019-11-21 9:55am

perront
Pro MemberThe Red Dog of The Hills
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 31644
Bikes: 20

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

Offline

 

#807 2019-11-21 12:12pm

BRIAN HAYS
Pro Member
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10898
Bikes: 28
For Sale: 3

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

GToddC5 wrote:

^ Time to go UP!

I've considered this but the shelving would take up alot of room too.


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

I'm NOT your "Bud" or "Bro". Call me by my name.

BMX Museum: Where every seller thinks it's the buyers responsibility to pay the seller's Paypal fees when THE SELLER's are the one listing stuff they want to sell. PRICELESS.

Offline

 

#808 2019-11-21 2:54pm

racer155
Pro Member
From: Tucson, AZ
Registered: 2014-02-12
Posts: 1323
Bikes: 17
For Sale: 4

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

Impresive collection Brian HAYS and Tommy v!!!

Offline

 

#809 2019-11-26 5:13pm

CSears2007
Pro Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 15

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/267534/screenshot_20191126-200751_gallery5dddcd9720.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/267534/20191126_2010205dddcd9f40.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/267534/20191126_2011185dddcda575.jpg

Offline

 

#810 2019-11-26 6:08pm

BRIAN HAYS
Pro Member
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10898
Bikes: 28
For Sale: 3

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

Good idea^^^^^


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

I'm NOT your "Bud" or "Bro". Call me by my name.

BMX Museum: Where every seller thinks it's the buyers responsibility to pay the seller's Paypal fees when THE SELLER's are the one listing stuff they want to sell. PRICELESS.

Offline

 

#811 2019-11-27 3:39am

johnnyC
Pro Member
From: Michigan
Registered: 2007-04-16
Posts: 1248
Bikes: 1
For Sale: 1

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

Anytime I feel like I can't find parts I refer to this thread and I am reminded why.

Offline

 

#812 2019-11-27 4:55am

BRIAN HAYS
Pro Member
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10898
Bikes: 28
For Sale: 3

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

I'm NOT your "Bud" or "Bro". Call me by my name.

BMX Museum: Where every seller thinks it's the buyers responsibility to pay the seller's Paypal fees when THE SELLER's are the one listing stuff they want to sell. PRICELESS.

Offline

 

#813 2019-11-27 5:31am

mxfan69
Pro MemberCalm, Cool, and Collected
From: Pace Florida
Registered: 2010-02-06
Posts: 5107
Bikes: 11

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

I have an issue. Room is literally at max capacity. The square carpet spot is enough room to swing the door open. Need to have an overstock sale but Im having no luck recently. This was Saturday after spending 8 hours completely emptying the room, dusting every bike and airing up all tires and putting room back together.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c31c5f.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32d9c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32a70.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32cde.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c31d9a.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32bd4.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c3272f.jpg

I like the diversity of your collection. I need to do some of that. A JMC Black Shadow at some point for sure, and more SE stuff is needed. I need to dump more RI stuff, but find it hard to let go of (obsessed)....

Anyway...awesome collection bubby hayes


mmmm........loop tails.......

...and that's all I have to say about that...

Offline

 

#814 2019-11-27 6:30pm

BRIAN HAYS
Pro Member
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10898
Bikes: 28
For Sale: 3

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

mxfan69 wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

I have an issue. Room is literally at max capacity. The square carpet spot is enough room to swing the door open. Need to have an overstock sale but Im having no luck recently. This was Saturday after spending 8 hours completely emptying the room, dusting every bike and airing up all tires and putting room back together.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c31c5f.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32d9c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32a70.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32cde.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c31d9a.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32bd4.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c3272f.jpg

I like the diversity of your collection. I need to do some of that. A JMC Black Shadow at some point for sure, and more SE stuff is needed. I need to dump more RI stuff, but find it hard to let go of (obsessed)....

Anyway...awesome collection bubby hayes

Thank you sir. I too was Race Inc lopsided. Had 15 bikes and framesets. Sold them all but three. Two RA7's and one RA10. Spent the money on some other brands to diversify my collection.

Last edited by BRIAN HAYS (2019-11-28 4:51am)


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

I'm NOT your "Bud" or "Bro". Call me by my name.

BMX Museum: Where every seller thinks it's the buyers responsibility to pay the seller's Paypal fees when THE SELLER's are the one listing stuff they want to sell. PRICELESS.

Offline

 

#815 2019-11-27 6:47pm

bnd
Pro Member
From: Utah
Registered: 2010-12-13
Posts: 639
Website

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

mxfan69 wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

I have an issue. Room is literally at max capacity. The square carpet spot is enough room to swing the door open. Need to have an overstock sale but Im having no luck recently. This was Saturday after spending 8 hours completely emptying the room, dusting every bike and airing up all tires and putting room back together.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c31c5f.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32d9c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32a70.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32cde.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c31d9a.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32bd4.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c3272f.jpg

I like the diversity of your collection. I need to do some of that. A JMC Black Shadow at some point for sure, and more SE stuff is needed. I need to dump more RI stuff, but find it hard to let go of (obsessed)....

Anyway...awesome collection bubby hayes

Thank you sir. I too was Race Inc lopsided. Had 15 bikes and framesets. Sold them all but two. One RA7 and one RA10. Spent the money on some other brands to diversify my collection.

Jeezus Crips!!!
Very impressive dude!

b.


I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Offline

 

#816 2019-11-28 2:04am

Riders ready
Pro Member
From: San Mateo, CA
Registered: 2019-05-26
Posts: 160
Bikes: 16
For Sale: 1

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

Wow! Brian H, Tommy V and CSears... Beautiful collections with some impressive builds.  I want a blue Race Inc!
Here's part of my starter collection.
Space is getting difficult, hanging them on the ceiling with bike hooks and Bike Pulley/ Rail Mounts.http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/261961/img_20191127_1846335ddf9c1c06.jpghttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/261961/img_20191127_1842265ddf9c92b3.jpghttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/261961/mvimg_20191119_1416205ddf9ccf27.jpghttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/261961/mvimg_20191022_1411155ddf9dda72.jpghttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/261961/bike-lift-359-electic5ddfa00686.jpg

Last edited by Riders ready (2019-11-28 2:27am)


Want to Buy (WTB):  NOS Frame sets 1979 to 1985 old school BMX (race bikes).
I am searching for a paranoids’ anonymous meeting (PA), however nobody will tell me where it is!

Offline

 

#817 2019-11-28 5:53am

ChrisHunt
Pro Member
From: NY
Registered: 2010-06-26
Posts: 4996
Website

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

Riders ready wrote:

Wow! Brian H, Tommy V and CSears... Beautiful collections with some impressive builds.  I want a blue Race Inc!
Here's part of my starter collection.
Space is getting difficult, hanging them on the ceiling with bike hooks and Bike

Love those GT's !!


82-86 NBL / Freestyl'n 83-86

Offline

 

#818 2019-11-28 6:46am

jberg27
Pro Member
From: Phoenix, AZ
Registered: 2017-05-28
Posts: 652
Bikes: 33

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

ChrisHunt wrote:

Riders ready wrote:

Wow! Brian H, Tommy V and CSears... Beautiful collections with some impressive builds.  I want a blue Race Inc!
Here's part of my starter collection.
Space is getting difficult, hanging them on the ceiling with bike hooks and Bike

Love those GT's !!

Nice, chromed up GTs are beautiful

Online

 

#819 2019-11-28 7:21am

LMW3
Pro Member
From: NC
Registered: 2017-06-15
Posts: 1195
Bikes: 10

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

Downsized but still works

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/243997/20191128_1011465ddfe5abc6.jpg


Looking for a pink mallet, pink GT tires and pink GT fork standers.

Offline

 

#820 2019-11-28 9:23am

metzone
Pro Member
From: Milwaukee
Registered: 2017-10-16
Posts: 1307
Bikes: 18
For Sale: 51

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/247441/8c1413d3-3c68-4c08-9b34-9317444dfa115de002618f.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/247441/3a376247-c7ea-4ba5-99ad-8bd7bcda7f4d5de00263b4.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/247441/14984db3-4fee-4faf-a1a4-b45016d32cdb5de0027444.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/247441/81c7a960-5165-47b3-9f53-f5ced553bee45de00275ec.jpeg


-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Repair disclaimer: If you have choose not take care of your bill for whatever reason, consider your property forfeited 30 days after I tell you it is completed.
Purchase Disclaimer: if you give me a deposit for parts you are purchasing, and don’t finish paying by the deadline we agree too, your purchase is null and void and I will not refund your money, unless we discuss and come to a new agreement. You will forfeit the deposit and rights to said parts

If there is extenuating circumstances I am sure we can work it out, just talk to me.

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=815458

Offline

 

#821 2019-11-28 12:45pm

CSears2007
Pro Member
Registered: 2019-11-06
Posts: 15

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

Why is shit all over Buick GS. Any sane person would have ghosted off a cliff if they went tru what I did w it.  5 yrs near trouble free mid 10 sec pumpgas streetcar. Oil pressure starts fading, re-bearing motor, 2 weeks later blown head gasket, fix that, then shift prob w trans, re-did  trans w manual valve body, then water pump, then alternator,  then broke motor mount, then mysterious coolant leak wound up being coolant passage leaking into intake port from getting a bit greedy on porting job I did on stock iron heads, finally after busting my ass for near a year, all is good and oil pressure starts fading again when engine up to full operating temp and rpm's climb suddenly oil pressure gauge pulls back in wrong direction, so now motor must come out again, that was all 4yrs ago. Car runs n drives but what good is when u take a 10 sec car out on a sunday and u can't drop the hammer cause if u do u will most likely grenade the motor, so I feel acting as a work bench is being kind. But this should be for another site. But u asked

Offline

 

#822 2019-11-28 2:03pm

ultrahots
Pro Member
From: Madison, WI
Registered: 2009-03-21
Posts: 1696
Bikes: 7

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

johnnyC wrote:

Anytime I feel like I can't find parts I refer to this thread and I am reminded why.

Sorry !

Offline

 

#823 2019-11-29 6:31am

BRIAN HAYS
Pro Member
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 10898
Bikes: 28
For Sale: 3

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

CSears2007 wrote:

Why is shit all over Buick GS. Any sane person would have ghosted off a cliff if they went tru what I did w it.  5 yrs near trouble free mid 10 sec pumpgas streetcar. Oil pressure starts fading, re-bearing motor, 2 weeks later blown head gasket, fix that, then shift prob w trans, re-did  trans w manual valve body, then water pump, then alternator,  then broke motor mount, then mysterious coolant leak wound up being coolant passage leaking into intake port from getting a bit greedy on porting job I did on stock iron heads, finally after busting my ass for near a year, all is good and oil pressure starts fading again when engine up to full operating temp and rpm's climb suddenly oil pressure gauge pulls back in wrong direction, so now motor must come out again, that was all 4yrs ago. Car runs n drives but what good is when u take a 10 sec car out on a sunday and u can't drop the hammer cause if u do u will most likely grenade the motor, so I feel acting as a work bench is being kind. But this should be for another site. But u asked

Sorry for all the trouble. Been there myself before. Im a huge 68-72 GM A body freak. Your Buick is killer.


I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

I'm NOT your "Bud" or "Bro". Call me by my name.

BMX Museum: Where every seller thinks it's the buyers responsibility to pay the seller's Paypal fees when THE SELLER's are the one listing stuff they want to sell. PRICELESS.

Offline

 

#824 2019-11-29 9:38am

Arsenal2012
Pro MemberBeer Fridge
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2011-05-21
Posts: 2749
For Sale: 4

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

I have an issue. Room is literally at max capacity. The square carpet spot is enough room to swing the door open. Need to have an overstock sale but Im having no luck recently. This was Saturday after spending 8 hours completely emptying the room, dusting every bike and airing up all tires and putting room back together.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c31c5f.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32d9c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32a70.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32cde.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c31d9a.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c32bd4.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c3272f.jpg

Time for Marie Kondo!



“We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?”
- 451* F

Offline

 

#825 2019-11-30 12:50pm

maksmith
Pro Member
From: Greenville, SC
Registered: 2019-02-24
Posts: 133
Bikes: 1

Re: SHOW ME YOUR BIKE ROOMS!!

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/259512/img_23695de2d603c3.jpg

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →