You are not logged in.

CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

#51 2019-11-22 7:20pm

tacoman
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

vintage chromoly wrote:

Lame!
This hobby has gone to hell.

Was literally thinking bout you a week or so ago..
I was on the this "purist" grind....and you and a few others came to mind.

Hope.all is good..

#52 2019-11-22 7:24pm

Iceman
Pro MemberSEAT GUT IDIOT
Bikes: 2

mtbwrxwagon wrote:

You’ve got a 12’ Hutch? lol

All Hutch owners exaggerate.....

neither was any thing ells are government gave away simi free. that's why this country's broke and six trillion dollars in det already.

so what if they make the hole a little more deeper hole. ether way were screwed. but for now some are kinda happy.

#53 2019-11-22 7:38pm

ChrisHunt
Pro MemberWild Wheels
Website

pushittothemax wrote:

mtbwrxwagon wrote:

You’ve got a 12’ Hutch? lol

2012 Hutch, yes.

coolcool

82-86 NBL / Freestyl'n 83-86

#54 2019-11-22 7:59pm

VADER
Official thread killer.....
Bikes: 6

I thought these were $200 at first, but then I saw the real price....

needs: very little. wants: Brian Patterson, Osborn, Fiola autographs, 83 Predator  F&F and DB F&F

#55 2019-11-22 8:57pm

markanthony
Pro Member
Bikes: 1

To be fair, I hope that the weight disclaimer and use .
Is just the honest truth that some of us remember the original back in the day. Every once in a while you hear about a cracked CW bolt frame. But regular frames had issues too.
My friend back in the day was kinda prominent and he had to go to the hospital once because he broke a his bars at the weld area ,slice leg open huge. Bar manufacturer didn't even replace the broken bars.
I cracked a JMC (that really sucked because I just bought it and was 9 years old with a paper route trying to pay it off.) Don't carry newspaper bags on the handle bars!!!

If the city loved your bridge design but said let's add a
Lighting bolt right here. You should add the same disclaimer.

Would like lots of bikes but the SE Hauler is one that has a lot of sentimental value to me. Anyone got one?

#56 2019-11-23 12:03am

BMX-Addicts
Museum Addict
Website

Hey guys, just a quick note here...

For the past few years we have had received literally dozens and dozens of messages from collectors asking for a set that was not so limited as the previous editions we've made so far; after long consideration and the support from the folks at Old School BMX Store in Australia (Hence the differences in spelling) we decided to give it a try; so is the exact purpose of the "Legend Series", a frame that is not as limited, with standard features and the same updated geometry we used in our Revcore Made 2012 Phaze 1.    It took a little longer than expected because we had to make some revisions to the original prototypes, in all sincere truth, I wanted to make sure these were up to par in quality and finish with a price that would also match everything other manufacturers are offering these days (Re: $ 510 for frame, fork, handlebar and saddle is not bad at all).

The current feedback has been great, I know these are selling much faster than expected and I have no doubt every single person getting one will be extremely happy with them.

#57 2019-11-23 12:11am

forman
Intermediate

Time to sell your cw:(

MENACE TO BMX

#58 2019-11-23 1:39am

astroidbeltwalker
BMXer 4 Life

i think it looked awesome?

just call me papi now, just papi.
IDK

#59 2019-11-23 2:29am

Pro Member
For Sale: 1

BMX-Addicts wrote:

For the past few years we have had received literally dozens and dozens of messages from collectors asking for a set that was not so limited as the previous editions we've made so far; after long consideration and the support from the folks at Old School BMX Store in Australia (Hence the differences in spelling) we decided to give it a try; so is the exact purpose of the "Legend Series", a frame that is not as limited, with standard features and the same updated geometry we used in our Revcore Made 2012 Phaze 1.    It took a little longer than expected because we had to make some revisions to the original prototypes, in all sincere truth, I wanted to make sure these were up to par in quality and finish with a price that would also match everything other manufacturers are offering these days (Re: $ 510 for frame, fork, handlebar and saddle is not bad at all).

The current feedback has been great, I know these are selling much faster than expected and I have no doubt every single person getting one will be extremely happy with them.

So were these made for the Australian and New Zealand's?

It's yours. Do what you want with it smile

#60 2019-11-23 2:31am

Pancake-Face
Website

funny thing watching this thread from germany (so forgive me any spelling issues). what i miss in this museum is a $50 pro idiot status and i´m sure some guys would pay.
this thread has only one purpose, it should inform people who wasn´t able to lay hands on a 83/84 phaze or the reissues, that they have now the opportunity to get one.
a few seconds later starts the bitchin around from people who don´t have a phaze, don´t want one or can´t afford one. last one majority i guess.
we have the misspelling fraction, alway such a huge fun to find an error. moderators included. that foreman guy who means we all should sell our CWs becaus of this frame set. funny thing, he aint have a cw.
also we have the static fraction. since 1983 everyone knows that a phaze frame has his weak point in the Z. this is the price to pay for the special optic, but this doesn´t mean it breaks when you look at it.
so it is quite fair to mention that you may not use this frame super heavy duty. it´s for your heallth. i don´t care if some of the pro idiots eat their stems or not.
nearly all said so far, so thanks juan, you did everything right.

we have a lot of sttupid posts, please look what stupid post will follow.

btw.you can throw as much shit against me as you want, i can handle it, moderators can bann me from the museum, literally i don´t give a F**K about it.

#61 2019-11-23 2:33am

Pro Member

Just wondering because quality and standards are different overseas.

#62 2019-11-23 2:35am

Pro Member

Pancake-Face wrote:

funny thing watching this thread from germany (so forgive me any spelling issues). what i miss in this museum is a $50 pro idiot status and i´m sure some guys would pay.
this thread has only one purpose, it should inform people who wasn´t able to lay hands on a 83/84 phaze or the reissues, that they have now the opportunity to get one.
a few seconds later starts the bitchin around from people who don´t have a phaze, don´t want one or can´t afford one. last one majority i guess.
we have the misspelling fraction, alway such a huge fun to find an error. moderators included. that foreman guy who means we all should sell our CWs becaus of this frame set. funny thing, he aint have a cw.
also we have the static fraction. since 1983 everyone knows that a phaze frame has his weak point in the Z. this is the price to pay for the special optic, but this doesn´t mean it breaks when you look at it.
so it is quite fair to mention that you may not use this frame super heavy duty. it´s for your heallth. i don´t care if some of the pro idiots eat their stems or not.

btw.you can throw as much shit against me as you want, i can handle it, moderators can bann me from the museum, literally i don´t give a F**K about it.

Wow dude take the blue pill..

#63 2019-11-23 2:38am

Pancake-Face
Website

1979 wrote:

BMX-Addicts wrote:

ships worldwide but you have to pay shipping of course. best thing ask about shipping before you buy.

#64 2019-11-23 2:39am

Lewis
Pro Member
Bikes: 11

Pancake-Face wrote:

Well said.

Here's my OG Phaze, cant wait to get one of the repop
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/25444/100_43465dd90d3c94.jpg

Last edited by Lewis (2019-11-23 2:43am)

#65 2019-11-23 2:40am

Pro Member

Pancake-Face wrote:

1979 wrote:

BMX-Addicts wrote:

ships worldwide but you have to pay shipping of course. best thing ask about shipping before you buy.

So I take the red pill then pay Taxes ?

#66 2019-11-23 2:41am

Pancake-Face
Website

1979 wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

47 years riding on the red pill, it´s awesome  tongue

#67 2019-11-23 2:45am

Pro Member

Pancake-Face wrote:

1979 wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

Well if you can afford the pills why not pay for the pro membership?

#68 2019-11-23 2:47am

Pancake-Face
Website

1979 wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

1979 wrote:

So I take the red pill then pay Taxes ?

sorry i lost track, are we still in matrix? i´m frome germany, due to language sometime i miss the point. tongue

#69 2019-11-23 2:49am

Pancake-Face
Website

Lewis wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

Well said.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 0d3c94.jpg

YESSS, this is how we roll!

#70 2019-11-23 2:51am

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall

The Hutch market has managed to survive the JDB Hutch bikes. Pretty sure original CW Phaze 1's will still demand good money.
Hopefully these have a serial number or markings to identify them as new frames. The  type that will try to resell these as originals at a later date will not be deterred by that anyways. They are the same ones who will sell a repaired or refinished frame as original. Scammers, flippers, collecters and uninformed buyers are all part of the hobby. Just have to deal with it all nowadays.

ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123
RIP Matt C 4/09/97-12/22/20

#71 2019-11-23 2:56am

Pancake-Face
Website

1979 wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

1979 wrote:

Well if you can afford the pills why not pay for the pro membership?

I´m not a pro, so why buy this:rolleyes:

#72 2019-11-23 2:57am

Pancake-Face
Website

turdburd wrote:

The Hutch market has managed to survive the JDB Hutch bikes. Pretty sure original CW Phaze 1's will still demand good money.
Hopefully these have a serial number or markings to identify them as new frames. The  type that will try to resell these as originals at a later date will not be deterred by that anyways. They are the same ones who will sell a repaired or refinished frame as original. Scammers, flippers, collecters and uninformed buyers are all part of the hobby. Just have to deal with it all nowadays.

they are stamped:)

#73 2019-11-23 2:58am

Pro Member

Pancake-Face wrote:

Lewis wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

Well said.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 0d3c94.jpg

YESSS, this is how we roll!

So you come here and insult the owner,the moderators, and the members to sell your garbage?

#74 2019-11-23 3:04am

Pro Member

That's how you ignorant franks roll right?

#75 2019-11-23 3:12am

Pancake-Face
Website

1979 wrote:

That's how you ignorant franks roll right?

look george, i insult idiots, nothing more nothing less. if you want to join, this maybe hits you too. i sell nothing. but you talk so much about blue and red pills, i almost thought you where a drug dealer.tongue

Board footer