You are not logged in.

Neck Tattoos. I am thinking about getting one. Anyone got one???  RSS Feed

#351 2019-11-02 9:30am

spyker
Pro MemberpiMp sLaPpA'

Re: Neck Tattoos. I am thinking about getting one. Anyone got one???

72ss454 wrote:

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Then I go down swinging and pray for the best

I don't pray,just do whatever it takes to win.

Much respect to both Kurt and spyker. It's been over twenty years since I've had to prove anything.  I always fought with my fist, but I also would do whatever it took to come out the winner. One on one was not a problem, two on one was not bad, but the three against me was a challenge.  You eventually run out of steam.

Nowadays I don't even want to get into a one on one fist fight with anyone.You don't know what kind of disease they might have.nor do I feel like getting beat on either.Someone starts shit with you,just walk away,if he persists and does not stop,pull a huge shank out,he will run away real quick and the situation is eliminated.

Sucks we don't have a conceal carry here,or else you just have to flash a gun and be done with it.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#352 2019-11-02 11:52am

knightindullarmor
Pro MemberDirty Jungle Monkey Love

I love a good fight even a bad one

Last edited by knightindullarmor (2019-11-03 8:48am)

44T   COLORADO'S LONE WOLF
Things im looking for:  GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS

#353 2019-11-02 12:26pm

QueensFinest72
Pro MemberGrab Her By The Pussy!

spyker wrote:

72ss454 wrote:

spyker wrote:

Much respect to both Kurt and spyker. It's been over twenty years since I've had to prove anything.  I always fought with my fist, but I also would do whatever it took to come out the winner. One on one was not a problem, two on one was not bad, but the three against me was a challenge.  You eventually run out of steam.

Nowadays I don't even want to get into a one on one fist fight with anyone.You don't know what kind of disease they might have.nor do I feel like getting beat on either.Someone starts shit with you,just walk away,if he persists and does not stop,pull a huge shank out,he will run away real quick and the situation is eliminated.

Sucks we don't have a conceal carry here,or else you just have to flash a gun and be done with it.

I had a fight with a dude like 15 years ago and the punk bit me. True story. Got myself checked out several times after. I was fortunate to be okay, but you never really know nowadays if anyone has a disease. I'm a bit old to be fist fighting nowadays. Not cool to show up to work with a black eye or any other injury.  Just my input.

#354 2019-11-02 12:44pm

ABA180
Pro MemberCandy Apples
Bikes: 2

72ss454 wrote:

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Then I go down swinging and pray for the best

This.  Never used a weapon either.  Been in a few bar fights and never lost one, plus mosh pits were my thing in my 20s.  I was usually the enforcer who would talk to people getting a little too violent.

#355 2019-11-02 12:58pm

72ss454
Pro MemberRETIRED SKATEBOARD COLLECTOR
Bikes: 4

ABA180 wrote:

72ss454 wrote:

spyker wrote:

This.  Never used a weapon either.  Been in a few bar fights and never lost one, plus mosh pits were my thing in my 20s.  I was usually the enforcer who would talk to people getting a little too violent.

I'm not a big muscle bound guy, I'm not intimidating, but I've always been able to speak well.  This has made me an unofficial bouncer for a few local restaurants. I can usually diffuse a situation without getting physical. It helps that I'm friends with all types of people and I live in a small town.  I've learned it is better to spot a problem before anyone throws a punch.  Easier to separate one from the other and talk them down, but if one side won't shut their mouth, it is nearly impossible to stop a fight from happening.
Nowadays, I go to the Elk's Lodge as older people rarely get this stupid when drinking. I'm on the house committee, so I'm still technically a bouncer, but more of an enforcer of rules.  The local restaurant/bars are full of young hot heads that have something to prove. I'm too old for that crap.

I keep buying and selling, so I guess I wasn't happy with the four I had left.

#356 2019-11-02 1:42pm

spyker
Pro MemberpiMp sLaPpA'

QueensFinest72 wrote:

spyker wrote:

72ss454 wrote:

I had a fight with a dude like 15 years ago and the punk bit me. True story. Got myself checked out several times after. I was fortunate to be okay, but you never really know nowadays if anyone has a disease. I'm a bit old to be fist fighting nowadays. Not cool to show up to work with a black eye or any other injury.  Just my input.

Now imagine if the person that bit you had hepatitis or some other funky disease.I too have zero desire to walk around with Irish sunglasses or any type of injury.

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#357 2019-11-02 1:59pm

Minx20
Pro Member
Bikes: 26

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

dual major business and computers i worked at the school gym, front desk. it was fun, they changed the name now, i drove there from ny, it was cool. got pulld over on the way down. bitd stuff.

Palm Beach State College these days

Bitd it was nicknamed pb&j

#358 2019-11-02 4:06pm

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines
Bikes: 3

spyker wrote:

QueensFinest72 wrote:

spyker wrote:

Now imagine if the person that bit you had hepatitis or some other funky disease.I too have zero desire to walk around with Irish sunglasses or any type of injury.

IRISH SUNGLASSES!!! How very dare you, Sir! It's ok, I'm joking. I know exactly what you mean. tongue

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
Drunkards hunt booze, booze hunts alcoholics. I'm a drunkard because I don't go to all those meetings.
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.
'You, you and you panic. The rest of you...come with me!'    'Yes Sir!'

#359 2019-11-02 4:23pm

spyker
Pro MemberpiMp sLaPpA'

binman wrote:

spyker wrote:

QueensFinest72 wrote:

IRISH SUNGLASSES!!! How very dare you, Sir! It's ok, I'm joking. I know exactly what you mean. tongue

I got a few Irish neighbours two houses down from me.I learn new lingo all the time.Knew you would respond to my comment,and it seems you're the only one who got it.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus

#360 2019-11-02 4:26pm

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines
Bikes: 3

spyker wrote:

binman wrote:

spyker wrote:

I got a few Irish neighbours two houses down from me.I learn new lingo all the time.Knew you would respond to my comment,and it seems you're the only one who got it.

lol

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
Drunkards hunt booze, booze hunts alcoholics. I'm a drunkard because I don't go to all those meetings.
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.
'You, you and you panic. The rest of you...come with me!'    'Yes Sir!'

#361 2019-11-03 8:45am

ABA180
Pro MemberCandy Apples
Bikes: 2

72ss454 wrote:

ABA180 wrote:

72ss454 wrote:

I'm not a big muscle bound guy, I'm not intimidating, but I've always been able to speak well.  This has made me an unofficial bouncer for a few local restaurants. I can usually diffuse a situation without getting physical. It helps that I'm friends with all types of people and I live in a small town.  I've learned it is better to spot a problem before anyone throws a punch.  Easier to separate one from the other and talk them down, but if one side won't shut their mouth, it is nearly impossible to stop a fight from happening.
Nowadays, I go to the Elk's Lodge as older people rarely get this stupid when drinking. I'm on the house committee, so I'm still technically a bouncer, but more of an enforcer of rules.  The local restaurant/bars are full of young hot heads that have something to prove. I'm too old for that crap.

I have an old friend who is about 6 foot 4 and 275.  He was a bouncer for 10-15 years part time, only had to throw down 2 times and even then the person took more than one swing before he had to do so.  He was always very good with words as well.

Much like that, in the pits I would always take the rough person aside and give them a talking to about respect.  Rarely if that wasn't heeded there would be more, but not my preference.

Board footer

View Cart →