Time machine wanted!

#77 2019-07-22 5:52pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

Re: Real Talk of The Museum

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

On a different note, can you believe that Hobbes forgot to add me to the story?

And I was gonna be the one to bring lube, Bigfoot riding the Lochness monster and the jars of moonshine to the picnic.

I have a good feeling he did not forget to include you in the story line,or you probaly did not get his attention enough.

Oh well, no hurt feelings here. And to show no hard feelings towards kitty, I’ll save a jar of moonshine for him and print a label with that cat relaxing in the lawn chair just for him! tongue lol

That would be a really good idea to do so!

Btw have you figured out how to ship some hooch to Canada yet?

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#78 2019-07-22 5:53pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

Agentxxiii wrote:

It'll be like Halloween! Everybody bobbin for apples

Not everyone! most will be acting like a ostrich in the head burying in sand position.

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#79 2019-07-22 5:59pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberNickelBack Builds Better BMX
Bikes: 28
For Sale: 3

Very creative! I gots to know how you came up with all that?

Step 1 complete: Use mail in ballots to throw an election and sell USA to China
Step 2: implement as much communist agendas in 2 years:
19 justices by TBD, Peurto Rico & DC as States by TBD, mandatory mail in voting and no ID by may UPDATE: PASSED THE HOUSE( https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con … ill/1/text ),green new deal now implemented via executive orders, full amnesty and open borders for all illegals UPDATE: OPEN BORDERS COMPLETE, repeal 2nd amendment by august ( https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con … e-bill/127 ), President Trump in prison by September (https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-t … ion-2021-2), Nationalized healthcare by 2022 welcome to USSA
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2
BRING BACK LIL HARO!

#80 2019-07-22 6:03pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberFlex-Plate Fondler
Bikes: 3

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

I have a good feeling he did not forget to include you in the story line,or you probaly did not get his attention enough.

Oh well, no hurt feelings here. And to show no hard feelings towards kitty, I’ll save a jar of moonshine for him and print a label with that cat relaxing in the lawn chair just for him! tongue lol

PM sent on shipping BS roll

Really wish I could too

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#81 2019-07-22 6:09pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O

eric12 wrote:

IPD wrote:

I swear to Christ, every time I visit BMX Museum anymore, it feels like I stepped into the Blue Oyster.

Do you hang there often? Asking for a friend.

Hey fellow fluffer! Its like we won the lottery with that role selection. Heading down to the grocery store tonight to get some variety pack Popsicles (rainbow colors) to start practicing!

So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
It's over Anakin, I have the high ground! -Obi-Wan Kenobi

#82 2019-07-22 6:10pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O

spsracer1 wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

IPD wrote:

I swear to Christ, every time I visit BMX Museum anymore, it feels like I stepped into the Blue Oyster.

I wouldn't know what it feel like to step into the Blue Oyster.

Wasn’t your dodge truck spotted in the parking lot there? Backed in the rear of building with windows fogged up? Must have been someone else?

Sounds like a dreamy place. I heard they are very polite there. The gentlemen always ask if they can push in your stool.

So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)

#83 2019-07-22 6:12pm

spsracer
Pro MemberThe Hitman
Bikes: 24

It doesn’t concern anyone that Hobbes started this thread and is just watching it without comment? I mean has anyone officially invited him?

#84 2019-07-22 6:21pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O

Mods have to have their fun too, dealing with all of us every day. The term that comes to mind from my IT days is "sandbox"

#85 2019-07-22 6:23pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O

spyker wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

All this hard work I'm finally promoted to a fluffer! Awww thanks!

XOXOXOXO

The fluffer is a very important job title,and a desireable one too.

I'm proud of the achievement but I may just keep this one on the down low and not tell my Mom

#86 2019-07-22 6:29pm

knightindullarmor
Banned

brettweir89 wrote:

Mods have to have their fun too, dealing with all of us every day. The term that comes to mind from my IT days is "sandbox"

Being an old IT guy ("hardware tech") myself I was thinking more along the lines of "honeypot".

Last edited by knightindullarmor (2019-07-22 6:29pm)

44T   COLORADO'S LONE WOLF
Things im looking for:  GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS

#87 2019-07-22 6:29pm

affordablepmc
Pro MemberCollector of Things
Bikes: 4

IPD wrote:

lol

Looking for: Peregrine FSX-111 silver caliper, CW Fork with welded pegs. Peregrine Pro Fork, Peregrine crank set, Rear Peregrine Master white, Rear lavender Peregrine Master mag. Rear Peregrine HP48 mint to nos,Rear Pro Class IV white, 87 88 Skyway Street Beat, 401 175 single pinch "drive side".

#88 2019-07-22 6:30pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

PM sent on shipping BS roll

Really wish I could too

Seems like the only way to try out your hooch is at the picnic! was hpoing for a early sample,can't win em all.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#89 2019-07-22 6:30pm

oldnky
Museum News Anchorman

CanyonCrusher wrote:

I’m disappointed... Hobbes didn’t include me in his fantastic story telling time.. after all I was going to be the one to bring the 55 gallon drum of lubricant and Bigfoot riding the Lochness monster.

Crusher don’t fret, it’s only due to your recent surgery since you’re not at 100 % yet. We would feel bad to take advantage of you in your present condition. Bottoms up.
(Image deleted)

#90 2019-07-22 6:31pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

brettweir89 wrote:

eric12 wrote:

IPD wrote:

Do you hang there often? Asking for a friend.

Hey fellow fluffer! Its like we won the lottery with that role selection. Heading down to the grocery store tonight to get some variety pack Popsicles (rainbow colors) to start practicing!

You should be heading down to the local deli and asking for the biggest deli sausage instead.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#91 2019-07-22 6:33pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

spsracer1 wrote:

It doesn’t concern anyone that Hobbes started this thread and is just watching it without comment? I mean has anyone officially invited him?

I think he gave us this thread for all of us to enjoy.Keep it in one place kind of thing.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#92 2019-07-22 6:34pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

brettweir89 wrote:

spyker wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

All this hard work I'm finally promoted to a fluffer! Awww thanks!

XOXOXOXO

The fluffer is a very important job title,and a desireable one too.

I'm proud of the achievement but I may just keep this one on the down low and not tell my Mom

No shame in moonlighting something like this.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#93 2019-07-22 6:37pm

CanyonCrusher

oldnky wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

I’m disappointed... Hobbes didn’t include me in his fantastic story telling time.. after all I was going to be the one to bring the 55 gallon drum of lubricant and Bigfoot riding the Lochness monster.

Crusher don’t fret, it’s only due to your recent surgery since you’re not at 100 % yet. We would feel bad to take advantage of you in your present condition. Bottoms up.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 2eb63.jpeg

Oh man... how did you get a hold of my last selfie!?!?

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#94 2019-07-22 6:37pm

IPD
2 smart for his own good
Website

affordablepmc wrote:

IPD wrote:

lol

Just because apparently there is a LOT of culture missing amongst the unwashed masses--here's a clip of the 80's classic to which I was referring, but few caught the reference:

It's like the man says, there's no problems...only solutions.

#95 2019-07-22 6:38pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

CanyonCrusher wrote:

oldnky wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

You did send it to all of us by mistake one day.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#96 2019-07-22 6:39pm

Agentxxiii
Pro MemberRichy Rich Dude
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 9

If I had to keep it in one place...
It'd be in candy apple

Time machine wanted!

#97 2019-07-22 6:40pm

spsracer
Pro MemberThe Hitman
Bikes: 24

IPD wrote:

affordablepmc wrote:

IPD wrote:

lol

Just because apparently there is a LOT of culture missing amongst the unwashed masses--here's a clip of the 80's classic to which I was referring, but few caught the reference:

Lost culture? I named my last boss sweetchuck!

#98 2019-07-22 6:41pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O

knightindullarmor wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

Being an old IT guy ("hardware tech") myself I was thinking more along the lines of "honeypot".

I was an IT guy for many years, crossed my mind but can't decide if we are being entrapped, or allowed to run rampant within the confines of a fenced in playground!

#99 2019-07-22 6:44pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O

IPD wrote:

affordablepmc wrote:

IPD wrote:

lol

The fact you knew about this clip and we didn't just shows you belong in here with us IPD! Stop fighting it loltongue

#100 2019-07-22 6:44pm

CanyonCrusher

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

oldnky wrote:

You did send it to all of us by mistake one day.

Maybe, they did give me 3 double shots of Valium for the surgery so it’s possible I don’t remember.

Board footer