You are not logged in.

Funny sh!t my wife says...  RSS Feed

#451 2019-07-20 5:59pm

andycapp
Pro Member
Bikes: 14

Re: Funny sh!t my wife says...

oldnky wrote:

Wife, “and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, do you like this color, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, does this fit, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, do you have any money in your account, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, I bought shoes today, and then, and then, and then, my mom called this morning and said”.

Me, “ twitter version please”.

Wife, “why are you always so mean, why do you post those pictures, why do you like those bikes, why do you like those guys, your all just little kids, why does Kalel wear his wife’s panties, why do you drink so much beer, why do you spend so much money on beer, did that guy really smash his coworker, why does this cost $20.00 a year, my check engine light is on, what do you want for supper, and then, and then, and then, and then, and then, you tell me what you want for supper, this person was mean to me at work today, can you wash my car, mom said, dad said, I saw this on Facebook today, do you know, what did you hear, your butt stinks, did you fart, where’s the cat, what the F is this site, can you pay this bill, did you hear the neighbor got locked up, that house is for sale”?

Me, “I’m going to bed as I’ve been drinking shine, I like silence”. tongue

My Grandpa told me a story when I was in high-school...
Once about thirty years ago your Grandmother and I were driving from Chicago to San Diego. Diving the old VW through New Mexico, a cop pulls me over and says "Sir, did you not notice your wife fell out of the car 10 miles back? "Thank God" I said, "I thought I'd gone deaf.

What I should have said, was nothing.

#452 2019-07-20 7:28pm

pknzer
Pro Member
Bikes: 7

"When are you selling all that crap!...."

Kia kaha - Stay Strong
GO THE ALL BLACKS !!!!! (That didnt go to plan lol)

#453 2019-07-20 10:06pm

Hussler
Pro Member

Fu** your bikes sad

GT Is My Drug Of Choice

#454 2019-07-21 10:00am

Bandbracing669
Pro Member

rapidfirematt wrote:

Well, I could be spending the money on poker, liquor and whores!

This bit of info works on them every time .  I use that one myself.

Last edited by Bandbracing669 (2019-07-21 10:00am)

80's NUMBER PLATE NUT !!!    IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT HECK YES ITS FOR SALE

#455 2019-07-21 6:37pm

ABA180
Candy Apples
Bikes: 2

Bandbracing669 wrote:

rapidfirematt wrote:

Well, I could be spending the money on poker, liquor and whores!

This bit of info works on them every time .  I use that one myself.

Especially being sober, this always works on my wife

#456 2019-07-21 6:45pm

CurtiswithaC
Pro MemberThis is how I roll !!
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 12

My wife asked me if I would order a basket for the OM Flyer I'm building for her. yikes

Please feel free to call or text me with any questions on items I'm selling 407-212-9243 Curtis

I require that the buyer communicate or leave feedback after they receive the items I have shipped them . If this is to much to ask. Please do not purchase my stuff !!
For those who do not follow this procedure within a fair amount of time . Your money is no good with me. Your on the list and are now ineligible for any of my For Sale items !

#457 2019-07-21 7:01pm

crj1968
Pro MemberSlow Day 4 Me
Bikes: 21
For Sale: 1

CurtiswithaC wrote:

My wife asked me if I would order a basket for the OM Flyer I'm building for her. yikes

Hey, you might wanna hit up chromey on that one, his wife has a nice basket on her performer.

#458 2019-07-21 7:10pm

CurtiswithaC

I'm hoping she just forgets about the 10 baskets she e-mailed me today. neutral

Please feel free to call or text me with any questions on items I'm selling 407-212-9243 Curtis

I require that the buyer communicate or leave feedback after they receive the items I have shipped them . If this is to much to ask. Please do not purchase my stuff !!
For those who do not follow this procedure within a fair amount of time . Your money is no good with me. Your on the list and are now ineligible for any of my For Sale items !

#459 2019-07-21 7:11pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberThe Tailpipe Shocker
Bikes: 3

I gotta briefly set up the circumstances for this one.. (my cat’s name is Winkie and she has a cat house)

Me- hey have you seen the cat lately??

Wife- I was petting your Winkie then it went in its hole..

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

#460 2019-07-21 7:28pm

CurtiswithaC

crj1968 wrote:

CurtiswithaC wrote:

Hey, you might wanna hit up chromey on that one, his wife has a nice basket on her performer.

I think I'm just gonna tell her .  I read an article years ago about the weight distribution of a basket on a BMX bike. It throws off the steering and increases acceleration. Therefore doubling you chances of a serious crash. That why the manufactures never offered a basket option.

#461 2019-07-22 6:59am

tomhutch
Pro Member
Bikes: 6
For Sale: 3

yikes

#462 Today 1:42pm

folzinal
Pro MemberAre They Here Yet?
Bikes: 7

"When you took over the basement with those bikes I said 'fine, it's good to have a hobby'. When you took over the office I said, 'fine, I don't use it anyhow'. When you restored three bikes in the same time it took you to paint the dining room I said, 'fine, we don't really use the dining room much'.  Now you have tires lying on our bed and there are wheels soaking in blue water in the bathtub....ENOUGH!!"

Wait until she sees what RIT dye and hot water did to a fiberglass bathtub!!  Anyone have an extra room?  big_smile

#463 Today 2:09pm

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*
Bikes: 8

folzinal wrote:

"When you took over the basement with those bikes I said 'fine, it's good to have a hobby'. When you took over the office I said, 'fine, I don't use it anyhow'. When you restored three bikes in the same time it took you to paint the dining room I said, 'fine, we don't really use the dining room much'.  Now you have tires lying on our bed and there are wheels soaking in blue water in the bathtub....ENOUGH!!"

Wait until she sees what RIT dye and hot water did to a fiberglass bathtub!!  Anyone have an extra room?  big_smile

lollollol

#464 Today 3:25pm

Raven
ModeratorRetired Action Man
Bikes: 13
Website

robk131313 wrote:

folzinal wrote:

lollollol

lollollol

This Post is .........."CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED"      [img]https://s6.postimg.cc/wsvxd51r5/sticker_220x200_pad_220x200_ffffff_u6.jpg[/img]   "The Quintessential 80,s Action man"

#465 Today 3:46pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

Raven wrote:

robk131313 wrote:

folzinal wrote:

lollollol

lollollol

lollollol

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

"Thanks everyone. Don't tell anyone but I kinda like you guys." -Brian Hays

#466 Today 3:51pm

knightindullarmor
Pro MemberDirty Jungle Cupcake Love
For Sale: 2

folzinal wrote:

lol

44T 4EVER
Things im looking for:  GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS

#467 Today 4:14pm

Fongstar
Pro Member

years ago my mrs would come in the garage n say..(yeah..what de hell.)why you need de 5 bikes.. need?..Then we moved house n she saw all the boxes .>now it’s...yeah what de f@rken hell.. I think you only have 5-10 bikes.. this looks like 100.. Relax babe it’s only about 50...what de f@rk you crazy mother.??Did she just give the go ahead for more .so a hundred it will be smile

Be soft kind and loving,..but also take nobody's shit.. smile open your mind before you open your mouth.. smile and be yourself people don't have to like you and you don't have to care..# DILLIGAF..oh only..1-2wordsorsentencesMAXWHENPOSTINGONFORUMSotherwisemembersgetboredalotofshortattentinsspanzzzhere. smile

Board footer

View Cart →