Real Talk of The Museum  RSS Feed

#1 2019-07-22 1:10am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Bikes: 40
For Sale: 1
Website

Real Talk of The Museum

It takes a lot of nonsense to finally get to this point...

“Picnic Talk”

A bunch of Jokers!

The gayness of all you 12 year olds hanging out in a Prison Cell, sitting at a picnic table holding each other, sucking down on BBQ wieners, just getting your navel gay on, on the Dildo Ship Line!

Captain , getting his knob shrined by Sheriff oldnky, who is running security detail, with Deputy brettweir89 & eric12 who are fluffing the Tool Shed Crew:

spsracer1 2.0 version of spyker, following in his foot steps...next thing you know, he will be hitting on Kurt_Rad making him the Swap Meat of the sandwich, specially with its-all-good trying to fit in like a pickle, while whipping off the mayo(ex-Staff Scraplord gives a helping licking of is chin for him)

Dirty Habits aka The Rainbow Gangster...got is Big Pimp’ on, getting Itsdug, AJ Macaroo & Agentxxiii in a back to back circle jerking Fest...

Aerosmith repops 80sbikedude looks like a lady...

troynlori caught BRIAN HAYS YELLING at GAry the owner of “Cruise The Line”, for wrapping over the Original Finish(the work of nate’s technology skillz), lorintroy made sure to double down there vote(Clinton Style)...robk in a drunken haze, comforts Brian’s wife by rubbing her leg & telling her:

“It’s okay, it wasn’t a Hutch!”

kalel92198 cross dressing Florida Freak, running around “Unleashing The Beast” for all is Fellow Museum Members to see...a eyewitnesses named Woodmaster said he wasn’t sure WTF he was trying to show off, not much was going on down there,he had to break out is reading glasses & squirt like a MFer! to see if he had anything in his small woman like hand...

DIPSOMANIAC aka Don & Johnnny are just a couple love bird Canadian Bacons!

IPD a Member of great intelligence often battles with ABW on if FRESSTYLE FREEK came from Area 51, but they also have come to believe that esp_mini_wi is the only living Member to shank(RIP)& break out of there, he has said to witness the most unbelievable amazing seatless bicycle collection that a one eye pirate has ever seen!

phishfarm73 & radovr a couple drunken sluts!

rcsnipe2000 version 2.0, the created of the Flea Market(Forum name change)will not hang out on the Everything Else Deck, he to high & mighty for those peasants of the underworld perverts...

(Q&A)

JUGGARNAUT Is he a Hillbilly or a Redneck...

Raven aka Chuck Norris!
Is he the real deal action hero or just a carpet Queen...

Can bnd coach up Jettn25 to be the worst of the worst of BMX Racers or will perront aka Chicago Style, a local Fool from the most corrupt city in these areas, hold onto the Title!

RAYSIN aka HOT ROD, Reported that he going to be the one that gets Google to shut down the status quo around here...can Spartacus logon for longer then once a week to Zap the Report...

R.I.P
ChaseDyno-Bmx
87BravoProTeam
Yungavalanche80

*meow*

Hobbes12

Feel The Hate!!!

(If anybody got left out/got there Feelings hurt, Man Up & take it like a Liberal Snowflake!)

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

#2 2019-07-22 1:27am

radovr
Pro MemberDamn dem mods
Bikes: 6

Re: Real Talk of The Museum

Drunken slut you say sir  ......  hmmm  where's my wine  lol

#3 2019-07-22 3:07am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Bikes: 20
Website

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/237427/memorial-day-picnic-webbanner-2018-cancelled-1-750x6505c8a8244d4.jpg
Per Hobbes...

what do I get for 20 dollars?

#4 2019-07-22 3:23am

astroidbeltwalker
Pro Member
For Sale: 4

drop that iish. drop it!

by appointment only 9142994654
please do not ship my items upsp.thank you.have a nice day.

#5 2019-07-22 3:39am

Agentxxiii
Pro MemberGoogle Is Watching
Bikes: 8
For Sale: 2

Quote...
Dirty Habits aka The Rainbow Gangster...got is Big Pimp’ on, getting Itsdug, AJ Macaroo & Agentxxiii in a back to back circle jerking Fest...

We call that the reach around of fun

Time machine wanted!

#6 2019-07-22 3:49am

Agentxxiii

Hobbes12 I'm surprised you noticed all that while running the kissing booth!http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/48344/20190722_0647005d3594cdb1.jpg

Time machine wanted!

#7 2019-07-22 3:56am

old bmx dad/Ted
Pro MemberSupreme Robinson Collector
Bikes: 19

Well said.

44T-Chicago Life member.                  1983 Robinson Cruiser ..  Thank you Brian ...

Birthplace & Home of the Robinson sanctuary .

Trailorparkpimps #1 and only Big friend
Fubu79 you have a special place in my heart
       Bird you will be missed .....
                                                                 OTB ??????

#8 2019-07-22 4:09am

Agentxxiii

Broke out his reading glasses and squirt like a MFer

Great typo!

Time machine wanted!

#9 2019-07-22 4:29am

AJ Macaroo
Pro Member$20 Per Plate + Free Life Advice
Bikes: 5

Agentxxiii wrote:

Quote...

We call that the reach around of fun

MF right! This made my morning before using the shower with my Irish Spring Bar Soap...yikes

Last edited by AJ Macaroo (2019-07-22 4:31am)

“The Bandit” Zoomed By & Kicked Ass In 2019....Watch Out For “The Snowman” in 2020. 10-4 Over & Out

#10 2019-07-22 4:32am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

So this will be the new “all about picnic thread” actually a good idea Hobbes. Now I don’t have to buzz around. I can do all my posting in one thread! You rock!

#11 2019-07-22 4:35am

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines
Bikes: 3

Not sure whether to be happy I avoided a bollocking by teacher or pissed off I didn't get a mention! hmmtongue

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
Drunkards hunt booze, booze hunts alcoholics. I'm a drunkard because I don't go to all those meetings.
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.
'You, you and you panic. The rest of you...come with me!'    'Yes Sir!'

#12 2019-07-22 4:43am

astroidbeltwalker
Pro Member

anyone been married since becoming a member, did you invite anyone from the museum?

by appointment only 9142994654
please do not ship my items upsp.thank you.have a nice day.

#13 2019-07-22 4:45am

binman

spsracer1 wrote:

So this will be the new “all about picnic thread” actually a good idea Hobbes. Now I don’t have to buzz around. I can do all my posting in one thread! You rock!

lol
Yep, the mother lode of picnic filth. Great idea!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
Drunkards hunt booze, booze hunts alcoholics. I'm a drunkard because I don't go to all those meetings.
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.

#14 2019-07-22 4:56am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

binman wrote:

spsracer1 wrote:

lol
Yep, the mother lode of picnic filth. Great idea!

What if it’s the opposite? A trap! A ploy to get all our spamming in one area to make it easier to delete? Heeeeyyyyy?

#15 2019-07-22 5:04am

binman

Oh God no!! Now I don't know what to do. Wait a minute.......

BIG VEINY DILDOS!!!!!

Nothing. We're good.

#16 2019-07-22 5:23am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

Can’t a man go to a simple picnic without being barraged by filth?

#17 2019-07-22 5:59am

radovr
Pro MemberDamn dem mods

Cringe at the word picnic now  ! 
Museum has ruined my life  ...... mummy 

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/174800/screenshot_2017-03-26-11-05-325d35b338ab.png

#18 2019-07-22 6:26am

Garcia_58
Pro MemberBeg
Bikes: 41
For Sale: 13

radovr wrote:

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … b338ab.png

lol

I am not of this world ----- 1978 GLJ 1979 DG Racer ----  WWG1WGA

#19 2019-07-22 6:34am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

radovr wrote:

I do forum keyword “picnic” daily. Just so I do miss anything that pops up

#20 2019-07-22 6:38am

radovr
Pro MemberDamn dem mods

spsracer1 wrote:

radovr wrote:

lollollol

#21 2019-07-22 6:49am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

Hobbes12 wrote:

“Picnic Talk”

A bunch of Jokers!

The gayness of all you 12 year olds hanging out in a Prison Cell, sitting at a picnic table holding each other, sucking down on BBQ wieners, just getting your navel gay on, on the Dildo Ship Line!

Captain brackett aka drunk Chris, getting his knob shrined by Sheriff oldnky, who is running security detail, with Deputy brettweir89 & eric12 who are fluffing the Tool Shed Crew:

spsracer1 2.0 version of spyker, following in his foot steps...next thing you know, he will be hitting on Kurt_Rad making him the Swap Meat of the sandwich, specially with its-all-good trying to fit in like a pickle, while whipping off the mayo(ex-Staff Scraplord gives a helping licking of is chin for him)

troynlori caught BRIAN HAYS YELLING at GAry the owner of “Cruise The Line”, for wrapping over the Original Finish(the work of nate’s technology skillz), lorintroy made sure to double down there vote(Clinton Style)...robk in a drunken haze, comforts Brian’s wife by rubbing her leg & telling her:

kalel92198 cross dressing Florida Freak, running around “Unleashing The Beast” for all is Fellow Museum Members to see...a eyewitnesses named Woodmaster said he wasn’t sure WTF he was trying to show off, not much was going on down there,he had to break out is reading glasses & squirt like a MFer! to see if he had anything in his small woman like hand...

IPD a Member of great intelligence often battles with ABW on if FRESSTYLE FREEK came from Area 51, but they also have come to believe that esp_mini_wi is the only living Member to shank(RIP)& break out of there, he has said to witness the most unbelievable amazing seatless bicycle collection that a one eye pirate has ever seen!

rcsnipe2000 version 2.0, the created of the Flea Market(Forum name change)will not hang out on the Everything Else Deck, he to high & mighty for those peasants of the underworld perverts...

(Q&A)

Raven aka Chuck Norris!

Can bnd coach up Jettn25 to be the worst of the worst of BMX Racers or will perront aka Chicago Style, a local Fool from the most corrupt city in these areas, hold onto the Title!

RAYSIN aka HOT ROD, Reported that he going to be the one that gets Google to shut down the status quo around here...can Spartacus logon for longer then once a week to Zap the Report...

R.I.P
ChaseDyno-Bmx
87BravoProTeam
Yungavalanche80

*meow*

Hobbes12

Feel The Hate!!!

(If anybody got left out/got there Feelings hurt, Man Up & take it like a Liberal Snowflake!)

lollollol I love this place!

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

Try being smarter than what you are working with.

#22 2019-07-22 6:50am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

spsracer1 wrote:

radovr wrote:

Solid advice.

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

Try being smarter than what you are working with.

#23 2019-07-22 6:52am

radovr
Pro MemberDamn dem mods

eric12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

“Picnic Talk”

A bunch of Jokers!

Captain brackett aka drunk Chris, getting his knob shrined by Sheriff oldnky, who is running security detail, with Deputy brettweir89 & eric12 who are fluffing the Tool Shed Crew:

(Q&A)

Raven aka Chuck Norris!

R.I.P
ChaseDyno-Bmx
87BravoProTeam
Yungavalanche80

*meow*

Hobbes12

Feel The Hate!!!

Shit like this brings us back each and every day even though wr promise ourselves not to look ot comr back  lol

#24 2019-07-22 6:53am

radovr
Pro MemberDamn dem mods

radovr wrote:

eric12 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

“Picnic Talk”

A bunch of Jokers!

(Q&A)

Raven aka Chuck Norris!

R.I.P
ChaseDyno-Bmx
87BravoProTeam
Yungavalanche80

*meow*

Hobbes12

Feel The Hate!!!

Shit like this brings us back each and every day even though wr promise ourselves not to look ot comr back  lol

Spelling mistakes yep I'm pissed  tongue

#25 2019-07-22 6:55am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 79
For Sale: 6
Website

I love when I randomly get PM's from members that say "Please check out my thread and post in it" followed by a link. It happens quite regularly actually. Well here you go Hobbes. I will post in your thread. You're welcome.

"Google is aiding the Communist Chinese military in asserting global domination and the defeat of America..."

Board footer

View Cart →