You are not logged in.

Johnnny's lets see how many pictures of the day we can post thread.  RSS Feed

#37851 2019-07-17 9:23am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 77

Re: Johnnny's lets see how many pictures of the day we can post thread.

http://www.zeroto60times.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/ugly-old-car.jpg

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#37852 2019-07-17 9:24am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 77

https://drivetribe.imgix.net/PeRrNPF2S12GLwHUJ_PbTw?w=1400&h=973&fm=pjpg&auto=compress&fit=crop&crop=faces,edges

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#37853 2019-07-17 9:29am

erdalicious
Pro MemberPsycho Silence
Bikes: 37

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/24237/5f2a7c59-ce56-4bc9-9711-8b75a5330f035d2f4ccb5e.jpeg

WTB: * NOS Oakley F1 grips black/yellow * KKT FMX/LMX Pedals * Skyway Tuff Graphite pedals/cages * NOS Oakley 2 red right side only * NOS Oakley 1 red left side only * NOS chrome KKT FMX left side pedal 9/16

#37854 2019-07-17 9:45am

tentoesover
Pro MemberMr. Looseball
Bikes: 11

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/85916/3e083bad-8000-4151-b620-8b02e2239ccf5d2f509158.jpeg
I got this in the mail last week

The last Ocelot

Spammer kills: 54!

Owl, Heyslugger and Severed are on my "Deal with first" list. You guys are rad.

#37855 2019-07-17 9:54am

its-all-good
Pro MemberDon't Cheers Me Bro
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 136
Website

This is Portland.
https://preview.redd.it/k5lcxpkwdua31.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e0f7b40fedda9c6131199e7bb88d5c95efe14bee

#37856 2019-07-17 9:58am

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics

Why does this dumb bitch not stay the fcuk out of the gender nuetral bathroom if she has a issue with how it is being used.I have been insituations in nightclubs when women just use the mens bathroom with no issues at all,But this was a time before all the social media pidly crying.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing woman beating ugly crater face racist snitch!

#37857 2019-07-17 9:59am

tentoesover
Pro MemberMr. Looseball
Bikes: 11

its-all-good wrote:

This is Portland.
https://preview.redd.it/k5lcxpkwdua31.j … 95efe14bee

That's my city too. Communities should be responsible for their own people instead of putting them on a bus to somewhere else. My wife is a nurse and sees a lot of homeless addicts, and not one she's met is a local, most are from poorer communities.

The last Ocelot

Spammer kills: 54!

Owl, Heyslugger and Severed are on my "Deal with first" list. You guys are rad.

#37858 2019-07-17 10:01am

spyker

tentoesover wrote:

its-all-good wrote:

This is Portland.

That's my city too. Communities should be responsible for their own people instead of putting them on a bus to somewhere else. My wife is a nurse and sees a lot of homeless addicts, and not one she's met is a local, most are from poorer communities.

The westcoast states have it bad! So glad the border is keeping them from infesting where I am at.

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
Lying cheating untrustworthy scamming livestock screwing woman beating ugly crater face racist snitch!

#37859 2019-07-17 11:12am

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberMy mother was a Witch, she was burned alive
Bikes: 42
For Sale: 21

tentoesover wrote:

its-all-good wrote:

This is Portland.

Were you guys see failure I see opportunity, pleanty of PUSSY to use my pimp hand!  wink

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

#37860 2019-07-17 12:04pm

Garcia_58
Pro MemberBeg
Bikes: 39
For Sale: 18

Dirty Habits wrote:

tentoesover wrote:

its-all-good wrote:

This is Portland.

Were you guys see failure I see opportunity, pleanty of PUSSY to use my pimp hand!  wink

lolneutral

I am not of this world ----- 1978 GLJ 1979 DG Racer

#37861 2019-07-17 12:46pm

AJ Macaroo
Pro MemberDeadlights Kustoms
Bikes: 5

spyker wrote:

Why does this dumb bitch not stay the fcuk out of the gender nuetral bathroom if she has a issue with how it is being used.I have been insituations in nightclubs when women just use the mens bathroom with no issues at all,But this was a time before all the social media pidly crying.

DAMN!!! cool

I choose to let my BMX hustle speak for itself after all said and done...and I'm not even close to being done.

#37862 2019-07-17 12:46pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberI R Mack-A-Nic
Bikes: 3

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/240323/de762ec3-f936-424a-94a6-f4b0a6ef29735d2f7b219d.jpeg

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

#37863 2019-07-17 12:47pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberI R Mack-A-Nic

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/240323/36524343-ba08-4f94-a10e-70e2579edbd95d2f7b3d95.jpeg

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

#37864 2019-07-17 12:47pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberI R Mack-A-Nic

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/240323/0a7f99d1-1894-484a-9667-2a3fff5dcb0b5d2f7b522b.jpeg

#37865 2019-07-17 12:48pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberI R Mack-A-Nic

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/240323/1993d744-45b0-4e5b-a9b9-6623c842091a5d2f7b6ce8.jpeg

#37866 2019-07-17 12:48pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberI R Mack-A-Nic

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/240323/98bf6dcb-ef81-4dc3-9d7c-f05911377c885d2f7b8200.jpeg

#37867 2019-07-17 12:52pm

AJ Macaroo
Pro MemberDeadlights Kustoms
Bikes: 5

Dirty Habits wrote:

tentoesover wrote:

its-all-good wrote:

This is Portland.

^Straight Gangstaism^

I choose to let my BMX hustle speak for itself after all said and done...and I'm not even close to being done.

#37868 2019-07-17 1:42pm

erdalicious
Pro MemberPsycho Silence
Bikes: 37

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/24237/cf7a07e5-3f51-43e0-9c4c-31c26986b9db5d2f882c1a.jpeg

WTB: * NOS Oakley F1 grips black/yellow * KKT FMX/LMX Pedals * Skyway Tuff Graphite pedals/cages * NOS Oakley 2 red right side only * NOS Oakley 1 red left side only * NOS chrome KKT FMX left side pedal 9/16

#37869 2019-07-17 2:08pm

spyker

Dirty Habits wrote:

tentoesover wrote:

its-all-good wrote:

This is Portland.

And this right here is why you are da sucessful business playa pimp you are today! Ya see a opertunity whenever it strikes!!!!!!

#37870 2019-07-17 2:11pm

spyker

I have seen this more than once!!

Crusher I got a call today from a good friend of mine,his idler arm snapped on his F150 HD truck at the local mall,I had to go there and repair it in the rain!!!!!! The arm at the two bolts was bent,snapped off at one of the bolt holes and the hole was oval!

#37871 2019-07-17 2:16pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberI R Mack-A-Nic

spyker wrote:

Crusher I got a call today from a good friend of mine,his idler arm snapped on his F150 HD truck at the local mall,I had to go there and repair it in the rain!!!!!! The arm at the two bolts was bent,snapped off at one of the bolt holes and the hole was oval!

I hate emergency repairs in the rain, that and emergency snow repairs are the worst. Sound like a bolt was left loose if it ovaled out the hole. He didn’t take it to a Ford dealership prior to you having to fix it in the rain, did he?

#37872 2019-07-17 2:21pm

spyker

AJ Macaroo wrote:

Dirty Habits wrote:

tentoesover wrote:

^Straight Gangstaism^

He ain't the playa pimp he is today if he does not take advantage of the situation!

#37873 2019-07-17 2:27pm

spyker

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

I hate emergency repairs in the rain, that and emergency snow repairs are the worst. Sound like a bolt was left loose if it ovaled out the hole. He didn’t take it to a Ford dealership prior to you having to fix it in the rain, did he?

The snap happened at the bottom bolt hole(this is the ovalized one),but when I went to remove the top bolt,it was held on with like 10 ft lbs.I torqued both the bolts to 80 ft lbs during the install.He purchased the truck last year from somebody,but far as I know,he refuses to take it to shops,especially a stealership.I do all the work on his vehicles.

I am fine with the cold,little bit of rain or snow,I just cannot stand doing repairs in the hot summer heat!

#37874 2019-07-17 2:33pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberI R Mack-A-Nic

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

The snap happened at the bottom bolt hole(this is the ovalized one),but when I went to remove the top bolt,it was held on with like 10 ft lbs.I torqued both the bolts to 80 ft lbs during the install.He purchased the truck last year from somebody,but far as I know,he refuses to take it to shops,especially a stealership.I do all the work on his vehicles.

I am fine with the cold,little bit of rain or snow,I just cannot stand doing repairs in the hot summer heat!

Lol, you would hate it here. Heat index reached 107 today and it’s not going to cool down for a while. Plus our shop has no A/C only a few fans to move the hot air.

#37875 2019-07-17 2:37pm

spyker

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spyker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

Lol, you would hate it here. Heat index reached 107 today and it’s not going to cool down for a while. Plus our shop has no A/C only a few fans to move the hot air.

Well it is pretty hot here and the humidity is pretty high for being in Canada,but I am sure it ain't nothing like the south where you are at.

My friend was freaking out when it happened,I assured him it is no big deal and I can fix it in like 15 minutes.Only thing left is for him to drop by later so I can grease the fittings.

Board footer

View Cart →