You are not logged in.

San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

#7426 2019-07-09 7:49am

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

turdburd wrote:

big_smile

yo todd.. man we should hook up and Cruz the board walk big_smile

goin to send u some eye candy tongue

Last edited by theflowrider (2019-07-09 7:52am)

Offline

 

#7427 2019-07-15 6:01pm

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

over cast yesterday at the beach but the ride was still goodhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/25616/20190714_1215315d2d21e1f0.jpg

Last edited by theflowrider (2019-07-16 5:24am)

Offline

 

#7428 2019-07-15 10:54pm

olskuldj
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-01-25
Posts: 2049
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

theflowrider wrote:

over cast yesterday at the beach buy the use was goodhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 21e1f0.jpg

cool


It's your bike, build it how YOU want

Offline

 

#7429 2019-07-16 5:25am

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

olskuldj wrote:

theflowrider wrote:

over cast yesterday at the beach buy the use was goodhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 21e1f0.jpg

cool

big_smile ..

Offline

 

#7430 2019-07-16 8:58am

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberDamn Shithead BITCH!
From: THE SICK SIDE OF "CALI"
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 24276
Bikes: 42
For Sale: 12
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

theflowrider wrote:

olskuldj wrote:

theflowrider wrote:

over cast yesterday at the beach buy the use was goodhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 21e1f0.jpg

cool

big_smile ..

That's the best time!  wink cool


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Offline

 

#7431 2019-07-16 12:55pm

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

Dirty Habits wrote:

theflowrider wrote:

olskuldj wrote:


cool

big_smile ..

That's the best time!  wink cool

yes sir big_smile but no eye candy tongue

Offline

 

#7432 2020-06-15 12:23pm

yons1
Expert
From: Sandy Eggo, CA
Registered: 2006-02-01
Posts: 935
Bikes: 1
Website
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

Beaches opening up again

-yons1

Offline

 

#7433 2020-06-15 3:23pm

Charlie Brown
Pro MemberCB Doom
From: St. Petersburg, FL
Registered: 2007-07-28
Posts: 11365
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

yons1 wrote:

Beaches opening up again

-yons1

That’s the spirit!


Be sure to follow my BMX restoration page on Instagram: charlies.bmx.restorations

Offline

 

#7434 2020-06-15 5:01pm

bmxkid
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-23
Posts: 7333
For Sale: 9
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

yons1 wrote:

Beaches opening up again

-yons1

Hey Rhandy hope all is well. Let me know when you are going for a beach ride and I will try to make it. cool

Offline

 

#7435 2020-06-15 6:24pm

CHR1S619
Expert
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2010-04-07
Posts: 555
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

I’m down.


OGBMXn

Offline

 

#7436 2020-06-15 6:55pm

KRUZNYO
Pro Member
From: San diego Ca
Registered: 2018-02-07
Posts: 654
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

I'll Kruzz with ya wink


Gods Of War!!!

Offline

 

#7437 2020-06-15 7:09pm

daygogt96
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 4157
Bikes: 16
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

yons1 wrote:

Beaches opening up again

-yons1

Mount up! You let us know when.  big_smile


"How much could you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
- Tyler Durden

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss283/orjr101/bw-sanD-faction.gif[/img]

Offline

 

#7438 2020-06-15 8:47pm

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
From: Inland Empire,SoCal
Registered: 2013-12-02
Posts: 4073
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

yons1 wrote:

Beaches opening up again

-yons1

big_smile


ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123

Offline

 

#7439 2020-06-16 12:51pm

551slander
***StateSider***
From: Chula Vista, CA
Registered: 2009-07-28
Posts: 1693
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

cool


WTB: Survivor Hazard Yellow RL20II....Let's make a deal!!!!

Offline

 

#7440 2020-06-16 12:55pm

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

Yeeeah.. got 2 new builds to ride. Really it was for track day but thats another day big_smilehttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/25616/20200616_1241055ee923c121.jpg

Offline

 

#7441 2020-06-16 12:56pm

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

But I will be here this Saturday thohttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/25616/img_10895ee923e31f.jpg

Offline

 

#7442 2020-06-16 12:56pm

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

I have lots to unload big_smile

Offline

 

#7443 2020-06-16 1:27pm

551slander
***StateSider***
From: Chula Vista, CA
Registered: 2009-07-28
Posts: 1693
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

theflowrider wrote:

Yeeeah.. got 2 new builds to ride. Really it was for track day but thats another day big_smilehttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 23c121.jpg

Nice!!


WTB: Survivor Hazard Yellow RL20II....Let's make a deal!!!!

Offline

 

#7444 2020-06-16 9:06pm

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

551slander wrote:

theflowrider wrote:

Yeeeah.. got 2 new builds to ride. Really it was for track day but thats another day big_smilehttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 23c121.jpg

Nice!!

cool

Hope u and the family all good!!

Offline

 

#7445 2020-06-16 10:58pm

551slander
***StateSider***
From: Chula Vista, CA
Registered: 2009-07-28
Posts: 1693
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

theflowrider wrote:

551slander wrote:

theflowrider wrote:

Yeeeah.. got 2 new builds to ride. Really it was for track day but thats another day big_smilehttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 23c121.jpg

Nice!!

cool

Hope u and the family all good!!

We are all doing fine, can't complain.  Thanks for asking!  I finally have time on my hands to really finish off a couple builds that I have been putting off for years!


WTB: Survivor Hazard Yellow RL20II....Let's make a deal!!!!

Offline

 

#7446 2020-06-17 7:27am

rareair
Pro Member
From: San Diego, Ca
Registered: 2015-08-28
Posts: 1415
Bikes: 66
For Sale: 2
Website
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

There’s been a monthly bmx ride in San Diego, last Saturday was the most recent.  I’ll post here when next month is scheduled (Image deleted)


Wanted: Diamondback Turbo stamped seat post
Wanted: FN SCAR16S
Wanted: Silver Streak ser #3H1508

Offline

 

#7447 2020-06-17 8:06am

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

551slander wrote:

theflowrider wrote:

551slander wrote:


Nice!!

cool

Hope u and the family all good!!

We are all doing fine, can't complain.  Thanks for asking!  I finally have time on my hands to really finish off a couple builds that I have been putting off for years!

I hear you.. ive been building myself..haha

Offline

 

#7448 2020-06-17 8:06am

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

rareair wrote:

There’s been a monthly bmx ride in San Diego, last Saturday was the most recent.  I’ll post here when next month is scheduled https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 85ab4.jpeg

Nice..

Offline

 

#7449 2020-06-17 12:10pm

FredEndo
Expert
From: Southern California
Registered: 2009-10-09
Posts: 940
Bikes: 21
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

Some of us from the LA area will be riding Mission beach on Sunday June 28.  Still working out the details but we might start at Crown Point at noon and ride into Mission Beach. So hopefully the SD crew can join.


Former BMX Junkie....now just an occasional social user.

Offline

 

#7450 2020-06-17 5:51pm

theflowrider
Pro Member
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2009-02-06
Posts: 1538
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: San Diego, CA, let's cruise!

FredEndo wrote:

Some of us from the LA area will be riding Mission beach on Sunday June 28.  Still working out the details but we might start at Crown Point at noon and ride into Mission Beach. So hopefully the SD crew can join.

Yeeeah... big_smile

Offline

 

Board footer