You are not logged in.
#451 2019-07-13 2:25pm
Re: 80s TOYS!
Awesome condition Transformers. Congrats!
Thanks man I have been collecting them and Star Wars stuff longer the BMX lol
Yep. Me too. I started collecting Transformers (and related toys) way back in the 90s... I have WAY too many tucked away in a storage space. I should probably put them up on ebay someday.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … f52ec2.jpg
ASAP.org ........check it out, I live with it daily
WTB: Murray X20c/Free Spirit F/F or Huffy Pro Lightning F/F
If at first you don't succeed, Do it like your Mom told you!
"Do or do not, there is no try"~~~Yoda
Next time you are feeling perfect, try walking on water!
Hook 'Em Horns
#452 2019-07-13 3:16pm
#453 2019-07-13 3:41pm
Re: 80s TOYS!
My 'Smokey' say's....."Remember folks, only you can prevent forest fires".
Love my 'Smokey, got him in 80/1 I think? He sits proudly alongside my Action Man 'Indian Brave and a jar of 'Mt Saint Helens' ash.
1. A lie travels around-the-world before the truth has even got its pants on.
2. Meeting Franklin Roosevelt was like opening your first bottle of champagne; but knowing him was like drinking it.
3. You have enemies? Good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
4. Mr Hitler called me a worm!! Well, again he's incorrect for I'm no ordinary worm...I am a glow-worm.
5. Never hold a discussion with the monkey when the organ-grinder is in the room.
6. If you're going through hell..............................keep going.
7. An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last.
8. Have an important point to make? don't try to be subtle or clever, use a pile-driver, hit the point once then come back and hit it again. SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL