You are not logged in.

S&M Widowmaker "My Holy Grail Build"  RSS Feed

#76 2019-06-12 2:37pm

cmc
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

Re: S&M Widowmaker "My Holy Grail Build"

So apparently, Dee Snider will be at the Republic of Texas biker rally in Austin this weekend. I wonder what the chances are of getting my Widowmaker frame signed?! Anybody else get a personal endorsement from Mr. Snider? Anyone know if he has shown interest in BMX in recent years??

20", 22", 24", 26", and 700c !

#77 2019-07-03 12:46am

Nbl 49a
Pro Member

This will be going up for sale soon. If anyone is interested hit me up.

Thanks
Stephen

Please come join our teams on Facebook, at S&M Bmx USA, Kastan Collectors, Freestylin’ Magazine, Cycle Craft Collectors, TNT Bicycles Group, 90’s Bmx, and Old School Bmx Arizona.

#78 2019-07-03 11:14pm

Nbl 49a
Pro Member

cmc wrote:

So apparently, Dee Snider will be at the Republic of Texas biker rally in Austin this weekend. I wonder what the chances are of getting my Widowmaker frame signed?! Anybody else get a personal endorsement from Mr. Snider? Anyone know if he has shown interest in BMX in recent years??

Did you go to the rally?

Years ago I talked to a guy who bought Dee’s set of Widowmaker stickers. That’s the only I’ve heard of recent times.

Please come join our teams on Facebook, at S&M Bmx USA, Kastan Collectors, Freestylin’ Magazine, Cycle Craft Collectors, TNT Bicycles Group, 90’s Bmx, and Old School Bmx Arizona.

#79 2019-07-04 5:11am

MonocoqueMike
Pro Member
Bikes: 14

Those wheels....I don’t have a build where I could use them, but I would still chop off a pinkie toe to get em. cool

It's all in the Technique...

#80 2019-07-04 6:21am

Ikilledit
Pro Member
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 2

Great thread, I see a lot of old threads coming back to life!

Just want to let everyone know, when I list something for sale PLEASE ready the description completely and follow the directions so there isn’t any issues! When members call dibs and then disappear it holds the item up for someone who is ready to purchase said item.

Board footer

View Cart →