You are not logged in.

Global warming is a lie, snow  RSS Feed

#1 2018-10-14 9:00pm

esp_mini_wi
Banned

Global warming is a lie, snow

Well it is showing in Oshkosh wi. Right now so much for global warming.

I need beaners!!!!!!

#2 2018-10-14 9:04pm

perront
Pro MemberThe Red Dog of The Hills
Bikes: 20

Re: Global warming is a lie, snow

Keep that shit up there!

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#3 2018-10-14 9:09pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 77
For Sale: 5
Website

But climate change could be real.

#4 2018-10-14 9:12pm

perront

Kurt_Rad wrote:

You started this whole mess! mad

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#5 2018-10-14 9:20pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

perront wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

We are now experiencing above average temperatures

#6 2018-10-14 9:26pm

perront

Kurt_Rad wrote:

perront wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/qTpo0MB.gif

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#7 2018-10-14 9:41pm

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training

Kurt_Rad wrote:

perront wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Good! hope the earth becomes a warm humid place it once was.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 is $20!

#8 2018-10-14 10:04pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

perront wrote:

If we keep burning fossil fuels at alarming rates we may get there.

#9 2018-10-14 10:24pm

spyker

Kurt_Rad wrote:

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

If we keep burning fossil fuels at alarming rates we may get there.

Governments will never stop using fossil fuels,too much money to be made from it.

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 is $20!

#10 2018-10-15 4:02am

jjs340
Pro Member
Bikes: 9

Here we go...... IBTL

big_smile

Anyway... does anyone remember that "Climategate" scandal from 8 or 10 years ago. Someone hacked the emails of all the "Global Warming" experts at some university in England. In these hundreds of emails they basically gave a blueprint of how they justified manipulating, (or more like inventing) data to give the conclusion that global warming was real because the actual data did not support the Global Warming hoax. When these emails went public, the scientists responded in true liberal form. They attacked the email hacker(s) for hacking and didn't even defend or even address the content of their emails. So my question is if global warming is real, then why did they need to manipulate data?

Last edited by jjs340 (2018-10-15 4:15am)

Rather than wait for an item to show up that was lost in the mail, Efrain Gonzales (aka bmxdawn2dusk) asked for a refund; which I immediately gave him. Then he left untrue feedback and started a call out drama thread after I sold the item to someone weeks later after the post office found it and returned it to me. HE NEVER CONTACTED ME TO TRY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. He went for drama instead.

Men resolve issues... drama queenies just want drama.

#11 2018-10-15 6:23am

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
Bikes: 6
For Sale: 27

I'm not trying to get political so no need to go reporting me again but isn't it funny when all these movie stars and Hollywood people come out talking about global warming. They fly around in private jets and helicopters and live in 50 room 10,000 square foot houses. They have cars with v10 engines or better.
No one has a bigger individual co2 footprint than them.
Is hypocrites the word I'm looking for?
I mean damn! We ride bikes! We saving the planet. They ain't!

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#12 2018-10-15 7:00am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Shazambmx wrote:

I'm not trying to get political so no need to go reporting me again but isn't it funny when all these movie stars and Hollywood people come out talking about global warming. They fly around in private jets and helicopters and live in 50 room 10,000 square foot houses. They have cars with v10 engines or better.

Dicaprio is the worst. The Revenant was filmed where I live. They were filming in March and a “chinook” blew in. A chinook is a known meteorological phenomenon here where warm pacific air is pushed east over the Rockies where we live at the base. We can go from -30 to 60 in 18-24 hours and we can lose a considerable amount of snow. It’s common. It can happen more than once a month, it can last for over a week and they’ve been documented by indigenous people since well before the industrial revolution and well before any Europeans ever crossed the ocean. It’s from wind and atmosphere, not pollution and fossil fuels. Anyway a chinook hit during filming and Leo was outraged calling for the Canadian government to take action as this carbon related global warming was unacceptable.

#13 2018-10-15 7:03am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

#14 2018-10-15 7:26am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Last couple weeks our temperatures were in the range of 20-40 degrees with a ton of snow. This week:
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/eee83909-e0ce-4301-aafc-3078888d3b885bc4a38411.jpeg

#15 2018-10-15 7:28am

esp_mini_wi
Banned

My post was not meant to be political , just the fact these people go flying off the rails claiming the world is gonna end  and all of this nonsense.  To say the earth is warming up and climate change is happening . And then you look out the kitchen door and see snowflakes falling and it's only Oct. 14th that tells me it's a lie.  And the fact they claim water levels are going to rise 20 ft is bullshit also because if that was the case  real estate developers would go and buy every piece of property that is 25 foot above current water levels that way they could buy waterfront property at 25% the price.

I need beaners!!!!!!

#16 2018-10-15 7:30am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

esp_mini_wi wrote:

My post was not meant to be political , just the fact these people go flying off the rails claiming the world is gonna end  and all of this nonsense.  To say the earth is warming up and climate change is happening . And then you look out the kitchen door and see snowflakes falling and it's only Oct. 14th that tells me it's a lie.  And the fact they claim water levels are going to rise 20 ft is bullshit also because if that was the case  real estate developers would go and buy every piece of property that is 25 foot above current water levels that way they could buy waterfront property at 25% the price.

Developers won’t do that because if water levels were to rise it wouldn’t be in their lifetime.

#17 2018-10-15 8:03am

old_school_bmx_guy
Pro Memberyou spent how much?!
Bikes: 16
For Sale: 3

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:

Dicaprio is the worst. The Revenant was filmed where I live. They were filming in March and a “chinook” blew in. A chinook is a known meteorological phenomenon here where warm pacific air is pushed east over the Rockies where we live at the base. We can go from -30 to 60 in 18-24 hours and we can lose a considerable amount of snow. It’s common. It can happen more than once a month, it can last for over a week and they’ve been documented by indigenous people since well before the industrial revolution and well before any Europeans ever crossed the ocean. It’s from wind and atmosphere, not pollution and fossil fuels. Anyway a chinook hit during filming and Leo was outraged calling for the Canadian government to take action as this carbon related global warming was unacceptable.

I remember when that happened. As usual, a little research would have paid off big time. All he did was look like a total moron to anyone who's experienced the chinooks. I miss them living here, I still call it that when we get a warm blast in the early or late winter time.

We're all gonna be three little Fonzies here and what's Fonzie like?
Come on Yolanda! What's Fonzie like?
Cool?
Correct-a-mundo! And that's what we're gonna be, cool.

#18 2018-10-15 9:23am

Charger Bullet
Museum Newbie

Yes, who should I believe: 97% of climate scientists from 80 countries or oil company executives and their lobbied politicians and some guy looking out his kitchen window?

#19 2018-10-15 9:35am

esp_mini_wi
Banned

I'm not a politician or a scientist , but when we usually get our first snowfall in beginning of november and instead we get it 2-3 weeks earlier it makes a person wonder , for instance about 2 weeks ago northern wisc. And u.p. had their first snowfall.

I need beaners!!!!!!

#20 2018-10-15 9:41am

Charger Bullet
Museum Newbie

It is evident you aren't a scientist when you can't seem to differentiate between local weather and the planet's climate. That is like turning up the thermostat in your freezer and still befuddled that the ice cubes are still frozen.

#21 2018-10-15 9:42am

spyker

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:

DiCaprio is a phenomenal actor and I loved The Revenant(I also heard some scenes wee filmed in BC),but a enviromental activists....not so much.Funny how he charters his 30 million dollar private yacht to exotic locations around the world to entertain his whores and freeloader pals,all while not giving a damn about all the diesel fumes being emitted into the atmosphere.

$20 is $20!

#22 2018-10-15 9:44am

spyker

esp_mini_wi wrote:

I'm not a politician or a scientist , but when we usually get our first snowfall in beginning of november and instead we get it 2-3 weeks earlier it makes a person wonder , for instance about 2 weeks ago northern wisc. And u.p. had their first snowfall.

Changing weather patterns,it happens every year and it is different each year.Summer for me did not start till mid july,the months before that it felt like spring or colder.Yet a few years back,summer came really early(came in early may)and ended in fall.

$20 is $20!

#23 2018-10-15 10:45am

perront

Charger Bullet wrote:

It is evident you aren't a scientist when you can't seem to differentiate between local weather and the planet's climate. That is like turning up the thermostat in your freezer and still befuddled that the ice cubes are still frozen.

Ouch.  Mr. Manners told me that was rude.

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#24 2018-10-15 10:56am

esp_mini_wi
Banned

And as to fossil fuels anyone who thinks everyone should quit using fossil fuels , send your car keys and title to bmxzack  he is looking for a car.  Quit using fossil fuels whoever thinks that is not playing with a full deck of cards.

I need beaners!!!!!!

#25 2018-10-15 10:59am

esp_mini_wi
Banned

This was pulled off Google: 
About the Four Types of Fossil Fuels
Petroleum. Petroleum, or crude oil, is the most extensively used fossil fuel. ...
Coal. Coal is the most abundant fossil fuel resource. ...
Natural Gas. Natural gas is comprised mostly of methane, although it also contains ethane, propane and butane. ...
Orimulsion. ...
Future of Fossil Fuels

Yep let's turn back calendars to about 300 A.D.  , yep I can see the world quitting the use of these 4 fuels

I need beaners!!!!!!

Board footer

View Cart →