You are not logged in.

1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff  RSS Feed

#76 2013-08-27 10:12pm

mattygaff
Museum Addict
From: VA
Registered: 2008-01-20
Posts: 1077
Bikes: 3

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

Just saw this on the home page.  Damn DAMN D A M N !


"MOM!  Throw down some money!  The Ice Cream Man is coming!"  - Eddie Murphy

Offline

 

#77 2013-08-28 5:34am

jsadamski
Pro Member
From: Minnesota
Registered: 2007-09-15
Posts: 1092
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 1

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

daygogt96 wrote:

UPDATE:

I recently added these to my collection to go with my Buff bike.  Accoding to Mike B himself, there were only about 12 total of these jerseys made for him while he was on the CW trick team.  He wore them at contests/demos during his last year with CW and then threw them out to the crowd or gave them to event sponsors/promotors.  They were made in lavender/white (most commonly used in photo shoots), green/white and this orange/white to match the Buff bike.  He recalls there only being a few in this color made and had not seen one (in any color) "in years" until I showed this one to him.  He could not believe one of them managed to survive all of those years.  The leathers are even more rare in that they are in prestine condition and came from Mike Buff himself and are the only ones known of to exist now.  I am in the process of putting together a nice piece to display both of these but wanted to share them here for now.  smile  Better pics later, Vicsta, where are you?  lol

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss28 … uff003.jpg

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss28 … ersey3.jpg

That shiit belongs with the original bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUFF001
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx183/jsadamski/b1_zpsb1bb8f09.jpg

Last edited by jsadamski (2013-08-28 7:48am)


WANTED; Survivor Yellow GT '84 or '85 Performer or Pro Performer

Offline

 

#78 2013-08-28 5:56am

daygogt96
BMXer 4 Life
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 4116
Bikes: 16

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

mattygaff wrote:

Just saw this on the home page.  Damn DAMN D A M N !

MATT!!!  How are yo bro?  SD misses you, hope the family is doing great.  big_smile


"How much could you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
- Tyler Durden

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss283/orjr101/bw-sanD-faction.gif[/img]

Offline

 

#79 2013-08-28 5:57am

daygogt96
BMXer 4 Life
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 4116
Bikes: 16

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

jsadamski wrote:

daygogt96 wrote:

UPDATE:

I recently added these to my collection to go with my Buff bike.  Accoding to Mike B himself, there were only about 12 total of these jerseys made for him while he was on the CW trick team.  He wore them at contests/demos during his last year with CW and then threw them out to the crowd or gave them to event sponsors/promotors.  They were made in lavender/white (most commonly used in photo shoots), green/white and this orange/white to match the Buff bike.  He recalls there only being a few in this color made and had not seen one (in any color) "in years" until I showed this one to him.  He could not believe one of them managed to survive all of those years.  The leathers are even more rare in that they are in prestine condition and came from Mike Buff himself and are the only ones known of to exist now.  I am in the process of putting together a nice piece to display both of these but wanted to share them here for now.  smile  Better pics later, Vicsta, where are you?  lol

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss28 … uff003.jpg

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss28 … ersey3.jpg

That shiit belongs with the original bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol


"How much could you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
- Tyler Durden

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss283/orjr101/bw-sanD-faction.gif[/img]

Offline

 

#80 2013-08-31 8:14pm

mattygaff
Museum Addict
From: VA
Registered: 2008-01-20
Posts: 1077
Bikes: 3

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

daygogt96 wrote:

mattygaff wrote:

Just saw this on the home page.  Damn DAMN D A M N !

MATT!!!  How are yo bro?  SD misses you, hope the family is doing great.  big_smile

All good here, O Town. I miss you guys out in SD and the Sunday cruises. Hope you & yours are well! You da man.


"MOM!  Throw down some money!  The Ice Cream Man is coming!"  - Eddie Murphy

Offline

 

#81 2013-08-31 9:26pm

daygogt96
BMXer 4 Life
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 4116
Bikes: 16

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

jsadamski wrote:

daygogt96 wrote:

UPDATE:

I recently added these to my collection to go with my Buff bike.  Accoding to Mike B himself, there were only about 12 total of these jerseys made for him while he was on the CW trick team.  He wore them at contests/demos during his last year with CW and then threw them out to the crowd or gave them to event sponsors/promotors.  They were made in lavender/white (most commonly used in photo shoots), green/white and this orange/white to match the Buff bike.  He recalls there only being a few in this color made and had not seen one (in any color) "in years" until I showed this one to him.  He could not believe one of them managed to survive all of those years.  The leathers are even more rare in that they are in prestine condition and came from Mike Buff himself and are the only ones known of to exist now.  I am in the process of putting together a nice piece to display both of these but wanted to share them here for now.  smile  Better pics later, Vicsta, where are you?  lol

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss28 … uff003.jpg

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss28 … ersey3.jpg

That shiit belongs with the original bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUFF001
http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx18 … bb8f09.jpg

Doesn't get much better than that. ^^^^^^^^

tongue


"How much could you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
- Tyler Durden

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss283/orjr101/bw-sanD-faction.gif[/img]

Offline

 

#82 2013-11-13 10:06pm

GWS
Museum Newbie
Registered: 2013-10-19
Posts: 20

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

Very nice

Offline

 

#83 2016-09-25 12:49am

Freddbearr
Museum Newbie
Registered: 2016-07-18
Posts: 20
Bikes: 6

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

Love you CW's and your other bikes


CW Racing
California Freestyle

Offline

 

#84 2016-09-27 1:53pm

daygogt96
BMXer 4 Life
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 4116
Bikes: 16

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

Freddbearr wrote:

Love you CW's and your other bikes

Much appreciated, smile


"How much could you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
- Tyler Durden

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss283/orjr101/bw-sanD-faction.gif[/img]

Offline

 

#85 2018-01-27 4:23pm

Mazzzze
Pro Member
From: Pittsburgh, PA
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 1064
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 17

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

Bump this BAD MOFO up big_smile

Offline

 

#86 2018-01-31 10:09pm

daygogt96
BMXer 4 Life
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 4116
Bikes: 16

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

^^^^ Thanks bro, time to dig it out for a ride, big_smile


"How much could you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
- Tyler Durden

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss283/orjr101/bw-sanD-faction.gif[/img]

Offline

 

#87 2018-08-25 8:14pm

Spang
Pro Member
From: Ohio
Registered: 2013-09-15
Posts: 2491
Bikes: 9

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

CW' s are the sexiest freestyle bikes. The Mike Buff Version is tops, and you have a top notch example!

Offline

 

#88 2018-08-27 1:00pm

daygogt96
BMXer 4 Life
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 4116
Bikes: 16

Re: 1985 CW Racing California FreeStyle Mike Buff

Spang wrote:

CW' s are the sexiest freestyle bikes. The Mike Buff Version is tops, and you have a top notch example!

Much appreciated, wink


"How much could you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
- Tyler Durden

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss283/orjr101/bw-sanD-faction.gif[/img]

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →