You are not logged in.

NASCAR  RSS Feed

#551 2018-03-30 3:06pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 33766
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NASCAR

3 Ford’s creeping up big_smile


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC MirraCo Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#552 2018-05-27 8:59am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 33766
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NASCAR

1100 Miles of Racing:

Indianapolis 500

Coca-Cola 600


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC MirraCo Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#553 2018-07-05 5:35pm

zman0803
Pro Member
From: Central IL.
Registered: 2011-11-07
Posts: 3127
Bikes: 5

Re: NASCAR

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/78440/screenshot_20180705-193306_facebook5b3eb91f38.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/78440/screenshot_20180705-193249_facebook5b3eb94c00.jpg

Offline

 

#554 2018-08-05 2:29pm

turdburd
Pro Member
From: Inland Empire,SoCal
Registered: 2013-12-02
Posts: 1336
Bikes: 4

Re: NASCAR

Congrats to Chase Elliott on first win. Was at Riverside Raceway when his dad won his first race.


Aba Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123

Offline

 

#555 2018-08-05 3:28pm

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 12323
Bikes: 4

Re: NASCAR

nascar sucks.....


LOL Pathetic is having to get a new account because you are afraid of your wife...  Your turn kitten balls.  smile

If you are OK with your actions why the concerted effort to hide what happened?

Don't screw over those you tell your secrets...its not talkin shit if it's TRUE.

Offline

 

#556 2018-08-05 3:39pm

zman0803
Pro Member
From: Central IL.
Registered: 2011-11-07
Posts: 3127
Bikes: 5

Re: NASCAR

Great race it was.   Great to see Chase finally win.

Offline

 

#557 2018-08-05 4:33pm

brettweir89
Pro Member
From: NW Indiana
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 327
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 1

Re: NASCAR

That was finally a good race. So sick of seeing the same 3 drivers win. Seriously what happened to guys like Brad, Jimmy, Kurt, Joey, etc. not that I'm a big fan of those drivers but they look like back markers?
NASCAR is surely hurting though. It's a painful, slow death. I used to watch every NASCAR I could for 25 plus years now I'd rather go for a bike ride or hike

Last edited by brettweir89 (2018-08-05 6:29pm)


So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)

Offline

 

#558 2018-08-05 5:07pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 33766
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NASCAR

turdburd wrote:

Congrats to Chase Elliott on first win. Was at Riverside Raceway when his dad won his first race.

Bill Elliott is my fav driver of all time big_smile

If only Chase was driving a Ford sad


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC MirraCo Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#559 2018-08-05 5:07pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 33766
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NASCAR

brettweir89 wrote:

That was finally a good race. So sick of seeing the same 3 drivers win. Seriously what happened to guys like Brad, Jimmy, Kurt, Joey, etc. not that I'm a big fan but they look like back markers?
NASCAR is surely hurting though. It's a painful, slow death. I used to watch every NASCAR I could for 25 plus years now I'd rather go for a bike ride or hike

They the 3 best & it’s been like that for the past couple years...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC MirraCo Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#560 2018-08-06 9:52am

zman0803
Pro Member
From: Central IL.
Registered: 2011-11-07
Posts: 3127
Bikes: 5

Re: NASCAR

I wonder if the substance abuse policy will change...?

http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/24301166

Offline

 

#561 2018-08-06 10:59am

brettweir89
Pro Member
From: NW Indiana
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 327
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 1

Re: NASCAR

Hobbes12 wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

That was finally a good race. So sick of seeing the same 3 drivers win. Seriously what happened to guys like Brad, Jimmy, Kurt, Joey, etc. not that I'm a big fan but they look like back markers?
NASCAR is surely hurting though. It's a painful, slow death. I used to watch every NASCAR I could for 25 plus years now I'd rather go for a bike ride or hike

They the 3 best & it’s been like that for the past couple years...

Ahh, got you. Yes last year and this year really interest has very much dropped off. Especially after Jeff Gordon retired, then Dale Jr, TS, etc. Sad, among my group of friends that was THE thing to do every week, we'd rotate going to each others places, grill out food, watch race, etc. Miss those days / memories when stands were packed, big name drivers, real honest rivalries.


So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)

Offline

 

#562 2018-08-06 11:01am

brettweir89
Pro Member
From: NW Indiana
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 327
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 1

Re: NASCAR

zman0803 wrote:

I wonder if the substance abuse policy will change...?

http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/24301166

This has to be the saddest and funniest thing I have read in awhile. Wow. So he will ban himself? If nothing happens, then its all a big joke.
Maybe he's finally depressed by the drying up money, half or more empty stands, losing most all the big name and $$$ earning for the company drivers in the last few years...


So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)

Offline

 

#563 2018-08-06 1:18pm

cmb
Pro MemberTexan by birth, Scottish by drink
From: Texas
Registered: 2010-07-14
Posts: 3259
Bikes: 8

Re: NASCAR

brettweir89 wrote:

zman0803 wrote:

I wonder if the substance abuse policy will change...?

http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/24301166

This has to be the saddest and funniest thing I have read in awhile. Wow. So he will ban himself? If nothing happens, then its all a big joke.
Maybe he's finally depressed by the drying up money, half or more empty stands, losing most all the big name and $$$ earning for the company drivers in the last few years...

Everyone has their own demons and everyone is fighting their own battle in life.


Just your typical Aggie Hutch owner. Gig'em.

Never trust a man that doesn't know what beer tastes like or wears more than two rings.

I usually edit for my grammar mistakes.

Offline

 

#564 2018-08-06 3:15pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 33766
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NASCAR

cmb wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

zman0803 wrote:

I wonder if the substance abuse policy will change...?

http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/24301166

This has to be the saddest and funniest thing I have read in awhile. Wow. So he will ban himself? If nothing happens, then its all a big joke.
Maybe he's finally depressed by the drying up money, half or more empty stands, losing most all the big name and $$$ earning for the company drivers in the last few years...

Everyone has their own demons and everyone is fighting their own battle in life.

Most likely he will step down for a couple months...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC MirraCo Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#565 2018-08-07 6:38am

oldnky
Pro MemberRolling Thunder
From: Western Kentucky
Registered: 2013-06-30
Posts: 1383

Re: NASCAR

Hobbes12 wrote:

cmb wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:


This has to be the saddest and funniest thing I have read in awhile. Wow. So he will ban himself? If nothing happens, then its all a big joke.
Maybe he's finally depressed by the drying up money, half or more empty stands, losing most all the big name and $$$ earning for the company drivers in the last few years...

Everyone has their own demons and everyone is fighting their own battle in life.

Most likely he will step down for a couple months...

Maybe he’ll hang out with this guy,
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/179814/84bdfbb6-497a-485c-a98f-70f3724df8465b69a0a5cb.jpeg

Offline

 

#566 2018-08-07 8:10am

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Pussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 33766
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1
Website

Re: NASCAR

oldnky wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

cmb wrote:


Everyone has their own demons and everyone is fighting their own battle in life.

Most likely he will step down for a couple months...

Maybe he’ll hang out with this guy,
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 0a5cb.jpeg

lol


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC MirraCo Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →