You are not logged in.

shawn white!!  RSS Feed

#1 2018-02-14 4:49am

rcsnipe2000
Pro Member
For Sale: 1128
Website

shawn white!!

im suprised theres not a thread already.... so allow me to do the honors!!!

massively huge props for shawn!! homie got the gold on lock last nite in the snow board!! i felt bad for silver winner! but shawn threw it down out there!!

good job brotha! was a pleasure watching it go down!!!

rc

I sell used parts! If you are looking for nos or dead mint parts, dont buy from me. If you are looking for used, usable parts. Im the guy ya want to buy from.

WILL TRADE FOR

snafu mobus or simular gyro , gold, red,or blue, sealed threadless headset gold, red, anno chain tensioners red, gold, or blue, anno v brakes gold or red, anno u brakes blue,gold, or red anno colored spoke nipples gold, red, or blue

#2 2018-02-14 5:09am

rcsnipe2000
Pro Member
For Sale: 1128
Website

Re: shawn white!!

well, now i see why.....sad

why this was moved to everything else is stupid! shawn is the deffinition of bmx! just because he shreaded on a snow board last nite, does not make it none bmx.

the dude made american hero status last nite, he is a active member on this site, and he does loads for the bmx comunity. i would think a lil support is in order from the site he chooses to hang out on.

who ever moved it. good job on staying in the dark.

rc

Last edited by rcsnipe2000 (2018-02-14 5:17am)

I sell used parts! If you are looking for nos or dead mint parts, dont buy from me. If you are looking for used, usable parts. Im the guy ya want to buy from.

WILL TRADE FOR

snafu mobus or simular gyro , gold, red,or blue, sealed threadless headset gold, red, anno chain tensioners red, gold, or blue, anno v brakes gold or red, anno u brakes blue,gold, or red anno colored spoke nipples gold, red, or blue

#3 2018-02-14 6:39am

RobS
Pro Member
Bikes: 6
For Sale: 2

lol

Good things wait for people that happen!!

Plata-o-plomo....usually the later of the 2

#4 2018-02-14 6:41am

MickRich393
Pro Member
Bikes: 8
For Sale: 1

I'm based in Japan, so am in the same time zone as PyeongChang and was therefore able to watch it all live this morning. Although I was rooting for Ayumu, White's final run was unbelievable and well-deserving of gold. To think that this is his 3rd Olympic gold is an epic achievement.

On a side note, I had no idea SW was into bmx let alone a member on here. Very cool if that's the case.

Last edited by MickRich393 (2018-02-14 6:48am)

#5 2018-02-14 7:01am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 55
Website

Olympics in general have been great so far!http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/img_34095a844f5416.png

"Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. But set a man on fire, and you warm him for the rest of his life."

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/img_053859d1cd019a.png[/img]

#6 2018-02-14 7:04am

ritchiecamaro
Pro MemberI'm no role model
Bikes: 75
For Sale: 6

Congrats Shawn!!!

44t BMX Club, "Midway Chapter"... Favortie bike:1983 Schwinn Predator... Schwinn, SuperCross, Free Agent, Anlun, Mongoose and Redline PL24 fan, as long as it's not a Hutch, I'll ride it... Predator owners show your PREDATOR LOVE and post your Predators here: http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=741107
                      Predator count: 15 (and rising)       420 for LIFE!!!

#7 2018-02-14 8:36am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
Bikes: 12

Absolutely! Congrats SW.

I had no idea he was a member here. Will the real SW please stand up cool
Its been a great thing to watch him grow up and compete in the Olympics and evolve into what he has become. I hope that he conpetes in the next winter Olympics too.
You guys should check out all of the medals that he has won in other competitions not just in snow boarding but in the Xgames and on  skateboard as well. This cat has a big ole sack and shreads it on whatever he gets on.

I want to check out his bikes and see what he gets down on. Would be very cool to see him chime in cool

If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

#8 2018-02-14 8:38am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

MickRich393 wrote:

I'm based in Japan, so am in the same time zone as PyeongChang and was therefore able to watch it all live this morning. Although I was rooting for Ayumu, White's final run was unbelievable and well-deserving of gold. To think that this is his 3rd Olympic gold is an epic achievement.

On a side note, I had no idea SW was into bmx let alone a member on here. Very cool if that's the case.

Ayumu is unreal too. He will be the man as soon as the man "SW" steps down. There's just some things that you can't stop.

#9 2018-02-14 8:39am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Olympics in general have been great so far!http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 4f5416.png

+1

#10 2018-02-14 9:07am

spyker
Pro MemberGunslingers Unite

It's a given he was going to take gold.Politically you cannot have the worlds highest paid snowboarder get silver or bronze.The sponsors won't have that.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength

Would you trust a lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?

#11 2018-02-14 9:08am

spyker

rcsnipe2000 wrote:

why this was moved to everything else is stupid! shawn is the deffinition of bmx! just because he shreaded on a snow board last nite, does not make it none bmx.

the dude made american hero status last nite, he is a active member on this site, and he does loads for the bmx comunity. i would think a lil support is in order from the site he chooses to hang out on.

rc

You are speaking about a different Shawn White.There are two.The one who won gold in not a member on here nor rides bmx.

#12 2018-02-14 12:39pm

sawdoff85
Pro MemberDamn, I'm Nasty
For Sale: 8

F**K yeah Shawn! You're my boy blue!
"..Im talking about mountain dews Baby!".

"I've got cash in hand", means "I want what you have for sale and would like to buy it for the listed price". NOT, "ive got 20 cash."
You know who you are
It looks like ketchup, it's TASTES like ketchup, but brother...IT AIN'T KETCHUP!

#13 2018-02-14 2:25pm

xtremevert
Pro MemberThe Gate Keeper
Bikes: 16

spyker wrote:

rcsnipe2000 wrote:

rc

You are speaking about a different Shawn White.There are two.The one who won gold in not a member on here nor rides bmx.

yeah I was going to say I know wal-mart made a cheap ass shawn white bmx but I didn't know he was into bmx?  Kind of like the tony hawk bmx.  I know he is a pro skateboarder though!  he kicks ass on a skateboard!  yikes

Last edited by xtremevert (2018-02-14 2:25pm)

My Father once spoke to me and said "The way you look at your bike is the way I see My children, I look past the imperfections and rough surfaces to the beauty of the finished product."

#14 2018-02-14 2:29pm

xtremevert

wow he scored a 97.75!!!!!  yikes

My Father once spoke to me and said "The way you look at your bike is the way I see My children, I look past the imperfections and rough surfaces to the beauty of the finished product."

#15 2018-02-14 2:33pm

xtremevert

#16 2018-02-14 3:09pm

spyker

xtremevert wrote:

spyker wrote:

rcsnipe2000 wrote:

rc

yeah I was going to say I know wal-mart made a cheap ass shawn white bmx but I didn't know he was into bmx?  Kind of like the tony hawk bmx.  I know he is a pro skateboarder though!  he kicks ass on a skateboard!  yikes

ya just like the Mat Hoffman skateboard.

#17 2018-02-14 3:28pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 55
Website

spyker wrote:

xtremevert wrote:

spyker wrote:

And the Wayne Gretzky figure skates.

"Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. But set a man on fire, and you warm him for the rest of his life."

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/img_053859d1cd019a.png[/img]

#18 2018-02-14 3:39pm

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
Bikes: 4

spyker wrote:

It's a given he was going to take gold.Politically you cannot have the worlds highest paid snowboarder get silver or bronze.The sponsors won't have that.

maybe true BUT if he wrecked out on his last run that theory would have gone down the toilet....and he lost in Sochi.

Last edited by JS-44SDS (2018-02-14 3:39pm)

DON'T be a whining, nit picking, bawling, stalking, sticker nerd.....its not pretty man.

#19 2018-02-14 3:59pm

MickRich393
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

Not sure how easy that would be to “fix”.

Jettn25 wrote:

Ayumu is unreal too. He will be the man as soon as the man "SW" steps down. There's just some things that you can't stop.

Yeah, especially as he’s still only 19! Should have a couple more Olympics in him at least.

Last edited by MickRich393 (2018-02-14 4:01pm)

#20 2018-02-14 4:22pm

spyker

JS-44SDS wrote:

spyker wrote:

maybe true BUT if he wrecked out on his last run that theory would have gone down the toilet....and he lost in Sochi.

When he was here for the 2010 games.Planety of competitors competing with him stated that he could have just boarded down the hill and won.That was a pretty good hint if you ask me.

If it's not a timed event,the chances of it being fixed is pretty high when judges determine your score.I did not watch the sochi games,but I'm sure he is not sponsored by Redbull anymore,that companies has pull to make things happen.

#21 2018-02-14 4:54pm

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
Bikes: 4

spyker wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

spyker wrote:

When he was here for the 2010 games.Planety of competitors competing with him stated that he could have just boarded down the hill and won.That was a pretty good hint if you ask me.

If it's not a timed event,the chances of it being fixed is pretty high when judges determine your score.I did not watch the sochi games,but I'm sure he is not sponsored by Redbull anymore,that companies has pull to make things happen.

like I said if that theory was rock solid....he would have won in Sochi.   I think many people always bitch about people they are not as good as no matter the sport or competition.  ....but sure anything not timed and is judged can always have biases.  That could be applied to many Olympic sports....figure skating, Ice dancing or whatever the fook it is called, even ski jumping has it's judged aspects....the list can go on and on.

DON'T be a whining, nit picking, bawling, stalking, sticker nerd.....its not pretty man.

#22 2018-02-15 1:39am

TMS40
Expert

I was hoping for an Aussie gold but as a lover of snow boarding I gotta admit White is The Man!!
Absolute legend of the sport. There is no one better

#23 2018-02-15 8:24am

xtremevert

TMS40 wrote:

I was hoping for an Aussie gold but as a lover of snow boarding I gotta admit White is The Man!!
Absolute legend of the sport. There is no one better

+1 that last run was flawless!!!  absolutely one of the best runs to date, easy hands down!!!  cool

#24 2018-02-15 8:25am

xtremevert

spyker wrote:

xtremevert wrote:

spyker wrote:

Ok SAY WHAT!!???  A mat Hoffman skateboard????  pics or it didn't happen!!!  yikes

#25 2018-02-15 12:01pm

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

JS-44SDS wrote:

spyker wrote:

+1

He wiped out big-time in the Russian held Olympics.

Board footer

View Cart →