You are not logged in.

Sunday Bike Thread! Post em if you got em!  RSS Feed

#10501 2018-02-09 5:58am

jumpin jim
Pro Member
Bikes: 3

Re: Sunday Bike Thread! Post em if you got em!

SUNDAY BIKES RULE!

#10502 2018-02-09 7:55am

GrAfiX
Intermediate
Bikes: 1
Website

rickman199 wrote:

GrAfiX wrote:

A long time ago I was talking to somebody about a Black AR Sunday Funday frame (like years ago).  Does anyone in this thread still have one lying around? 

Oh and for your drooling pleasure...

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p77 … 7p18wp.jpg

i have one i would sell pm me

PM Sent! smile

#10503 2018-02-23 7:43pm

flesh
Museum Newbie

https://imgur.com/gallery/KvSc8

here’s my bike i got off craigslist last year along with the parts list (i think they’re all right i looked at them all individually) i want to get chrome rims & white parts over time for it, maybe upgrade my frame too one day to another sunday but nothing too new as i love the older ones.

looking for a Sunday Ian Schwartz 21” brakeless in Good condition.

#10504 2018-03-03 10:50am

rickman199
Pro Member

lots of nos sunday in the trade section smile

#10505 2018-03-03 11:36am

Luke Bongwater
Intermediate

Dude has a Watermelon Pro for sale on CT Craigslist for 900 plus shipping right now. Looks like new too...

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy! The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour! He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited! That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility!' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits! You get your ass out there and you find that fu*king dog!!! (Billy Madison)

#10506 2018-03-03 6:41pm

flesh
Museum Newbie

yeah that bike is in my area, i’ve seen it on listing a couple times

#10507 2018-03-03 7:42pm

Luke Bongwater
Intermediate

I think it will sell for 9 in that condition to someone who really wants it...

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy! The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour! He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited! That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility!' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits! You get your ass out there and you find that fu*king dog!!! (Billy Madison)

#10508 2018-03-03 9:11pm

flesh
Museum Newbie

yeah more than likely, it has brake wear on the rear rim but i’m sure that’ll rub off, & they said it’s been stored in a rack all it’s time so it doesn’t look like it even has a scratch on it lol. i’m sure a collector out there wil hop on it with due time or bargain with them about it.

#10509 2018-03-03 10:03pm

Luke Bongwater
Intermediate

I talked to him for a min about it and he said he had someone in Cali on the line for the 900 plus shipping but who knows for sure... I’d love to grab it up but I have a baby on the way and I am not too into the Pros and completes : / aftermarket watermelon with all that pink might have been to much to resist lol

#10510 2018-03-07 7:02am

wilster
Expert
Bikes: 18

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/011_copy139.jpg

#10511 2018-03-07 7:48am

brandeah541
Pro Member
For Sale: 7

Luke Bongwater wrote:

I talked to him for a min about it and he said he had someone in Cali on the line for the 900 plus shipping but who knows for sure... I’d love to grab it up but I have a baby on the way and I am not too into the Pros and completes : / aftermarket watermelon with all that pink might have been to much to resist lol

I’m that guy in Cali, he won’t sell it I’ve beem trying to buy it off him for 4 months, I don’t know why he won’t give me his pay pal to pay for it. I still have some hope on getting the bike.

#10512 2018-03-07 8:57am

skubasteve
Pro Member
Website

brandeah541 wrote:

Luke Bongwater wrote:

I’m that guy in Cali, he won’t sell it I’ve beem trying to buy it off him for 4 months, I don’t know why he won’t give me his pay pal to pay for it. I still have some hope on getting the bike.

Where did the $900 price come from? I talked to him when he first advertised it but he wouldn't give me a price. The watermelon is still advised but the forecaster ad has been removed

I try not to smile cause I got my teeth knocked out by a chainsaw

#10513 2018-03-07 9:08am

spyker
Pro MemberGunslingers Unite

This guy seems to be trolling people or just want the attention from buyers,cause he seems to not want to make any effort in selling the bike.

I would just keep flagging the add.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength

Would you trust a lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?

#10514 2018-03-07 9:08am

wilster
Expert

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/012_copy118_blowup.jpg

I bought both the Grape soda and the Orange soda bikes for my boys , which are now into cars and driving my oldest has been thinking about unloading his grape , its all og even autographed by aaaron Ross when we rode with him in Chitown

#10515 2018-03-07 9:10am

wilster
Expert

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/sunday_bmx_001_blowup.jpg

#10516 2018-03-07 9:19am

skubasteve
Pro Member
Website

spyker wrote:

This guy seems to be trolling people or just want the attention from buyers,cause he seems to not want to make any effort in selling the bike.

He didn't give me that impression, he just wants Ebay money.

#10517 2018-03-07 9:19am

wilster
Expert

Anybody have the link to the Watermelon pro that's on Cali''s  craigslist

#10518 2018-03-07 10:07am

spyker

skubasteve wrote:

spyker wrote:

Tell him to sell it on ebay if he wants that kind of money.Is he hoping for hoards of people so he can sell it to the highest bidder on CL.

#10519 2018-03-07 11:25am

skubasteve
Pro Member
Website

spyker wrote:

skubasteve wrote:

spyker wrote:

Tell him to sell it on ebay if he wants that kind of money.Is he hoping for hoards of people so he can sell it to the highest bidder on CL.

I was, I would of made the road trip and picked it up if I hadn't bought my NOS set and the other watermelon that's being delivered tomorrow

#10520 2018-03-07 11:37am

Luke Bongwater
Intermediate

brandeah541 wrote:

Luke Bongwater wrote:

Hmm that’s shitty... I didn’t realize he was doing all that. Looked like a pretty solid deal. Maybe he wants to see if he can sell it locally first or something?

#10521 2018-03-07 12:46pm

brandeah541
Pro Member

spyker wrote:

Yep that’s what I’m thinking, but hell its a small chance and I’ll take it.

#10522 2018-03-07 12:49pm

brandeah541
Pro Member

skubasteve wrote:

brandeah541 wrote:

Luke Bongwater wrote:

Where did the $900 price come from? I talked to him when he first advertised it but he wouldn't give me a price. The watermelon is still advised but the forecaster ad has been removed

I asked the 900, he wants 1000 not including shipping

#10523 2018-03-07 12:50pm

brandeah541
Pro Member

These are mint!! Wish I had these lol

#10524 2018-03-07 12:53pm

spyker

That's steep for a used bike.I know a local Odyssey/Sunday collector who is willing to sell me a orange Sunday Funday complete,still in the box and never assembled for $1500 CAD.

#10525 2018-03-07 1:03pm

brandeah541
Pro Member

spyker wrote:

That's steep for a used bike.I know a local Odyssey/Sunday collector who is willing to sell me a orange Sunday Funday complete,still in the box and never assembled for $1500 CAD.

What that’s sweet! Yes it kinda is but where else would you find a watermelon Sunday in that condition?

Board footer

View Cart →