You are not logged in.

Scammer Warning! Scammer Warning!  RSS Feed

#126 2017-08-12 8:17pm

sawdoff85
Post Restriction

Re: Scammer Warning! Scammer Warning!

Do you guys remember the old, "ignore the PayPal address, ship it here to my friend instead. They'll send it to me later." ?

"I've got cash in hand", means "I want what you have for sale and would like to buy it for the listed price". NOT, "ive got 20 cash."
You know who you are
Kurt sucks penis

#127 2017-08-13 4:04am

mtbwrxwagon
Pro MemberHello Kitty Moderator
Bikes: 22
For Sale: 27

sawdoff85 wrote:

Do you guys remember the old, "ignore the PayPal address, ship it here to my friend instead. They'll send it to me later." ?

Only if you're inexperienced with selling do you follow the 'buyer's' advice. I always only ship to confirmed addresses.

[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/573/21597585772_f5a61f9b9c_z.jpg[/img]
Forum and Site RulesGuide For New MembersBecome a Pro MemberFor Sale Section Rules

#128 2017-08-13 9:25am

sawdoff85
Post Restriction

mtbwrxwagon wrote:

sawdoff85 wrote:

Only if you're inexperienced with selling do you follow the 'buyer's' advice. I always only ship to confirmed addresses.

THANK YOU! I had some newb laugh at me( said cussed out, but I reviewed it and he didn't really swear at me so whatever) yesterday and try talking a TON of smack about how nobody on here has given him trouble and blah blah over the above scenario. Smelled even more like a scam when I saw his reaction to what I had to say.

Last edited by sawdoff85 (2017-08-13 10:35am)

"I've got cash in hand", means "I want what you have for sale and would like to buy it for the listed price". NOT, "ive got 20 cash."
You know who you are
Kurt sucks penis

Board footer

View Cart →