You are not logged in.

BMXMuseum<--->Newbie Guide<--->Pro Membership<--->How To's  RSS Feed

#176 2017-07-07 7:41pm

FJ40
Pro Member

Re: BMXMuseum<--->Newbie Guide<--->Pro Membership<--->How To's

Okay, I have to turn the phone sideways for the button to work.

#177 2017-07-07 7:41pm

FJ40
Pro Member

Kurt_Rad wrote:

FJ40 wrote:

For some reason that doesn't work for me. Using an iPhone 7+ and the mobile version of the website

Press just below the upload images icon.

Thanks that works too.

#178 2017-07-07 7:42pm

brackett
AdminTuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez
Bikes: 17

cool Thanks Kurt.

One thing that I have seen over and over on the BMXmuseum is members willing to tarnish the reputation of another member by leaving nasty feedback before trying to resolve a problem like a reasonable human being.

In my 6 plus years as a staff member , this pisses me off almost as much as a scammer.

#179 2017-07-07 7:45pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 57
For Sale: 1
Website

brackett wrote:

cool Thanks Kurt.

Stupid iPhones lol

I fought for 3 months lol

"Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. But set a man on fire, and you warm him for the rest of his life."

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/img_053859d1cd019a.png[/img]

#180 2017-07-16 7:46pm

quick2
Pro MemberPaul thinks he's Schwinning but I already Schwonn
Bikes: 24

maybe this is a dumb question, but what's the solution when the pic won't upload directly to the site?  I'm guessing it's because it's too big, but what's the fix?

I hope you have a big trunk.....because I'm puttin' my bike in it!   -Andy Stitzer
Remember....if everyone came to a bike show without a bike, it would just be a bunch of dudes standing around in a park...and that's just creepy!  If you've got one, bring one.  -Me
If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now..  -Master Shifu

#181 2017-07-19 7:20pm

Saltdognoldguy
Museum Newbie

So now that I know this was not the place to come for help and info how do I get out????

#182 2017-07-19 7:33pm

its-all-good
Pro MemberDon't Cheers Me Bro
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 200
Website

Saltdognoldguy wrote:

So now that I know this was not the place to come for help and info how do I get out????

Helps if you read the rules before you post.

#183 2017-07-19 7:43pm

brackett

Saltdognoldguy wrote:

You cant. You're like the Lawnmower Man now.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/36279/2853_067597018b370.jpg

One thing that I have seen over and over on the BMXmuseum is members willing to tarnish the reputation of another member by leaving nasty feedback before trying to resolve a problem like a reasonable human being.

In my 6 plus years as a staff member , this pisses me off almost as much as a scammer.

#184 2017-10-15 12:34pm

Danplus6
Museum Newbie

No matter if it's a bmx bike,  ounce of crack, car, house, prostitute or just information it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. If someone would pay a million dollars for a junk huffy then it's worth a million dollars lol if you have a house appraised on paper at 200k but only get a highest offer of 100k then obviously it's not worth more than 100k. The rules make sense, I'm a newb just today and I get it.  Fortunately information here is free so take what you can get and roll with it son

#185 2017-11-20 7:49am

superbike
Expert
Bikes: 6
Website

brackett wrote:

" Select images to upload ". The blue box right above the submit button.

this option is only for pro members, right? can't find it on my page even on the catchall smile

RiDe LiKe a WiNd;-)

GT / Dyno

>aLeX<

#186 2017-11-20 8:19am

brackett

superbike wrote:

brackett wrote:

" Select images to upload ". The blue box right above the submit button.

this option is only for pro members, right? can't find it on my page even on the catchall smile

Correct.

#187 2017-12-04 7:56pm

rometro
Museum Newbie

Have a pair of old school tires. Completion IV with a red/blue label and Comp IV with red/green label. Trying to find some info about these but all I see is comp 3's. Knew they were nice tires back in the day. Bought them back in the 80's to mount on my hutch but never did. Help with any knowledge about these. Thx

#188 2018-03-31 1:46pm

Yungavalanche80
Banned

I am the owl... wrote:

psychoduddycycles wrote:

Kid718 wrote:

I don't really see the issue people have with the "how much is it worth threads".  I mean, if you dug your old bike out of storage, and wanted to know it's current value...going to a forum full of bmx collectors and asking isn't really the worst place to start.  It's probably the best place to ask actually.

So by that logic....if I had an ounce of crack...I should take it to a crackhouse to get appraised? hmm. I guess next time I'm bartending I'll ask the drunks how much their drinks are worth. Then charge them accordingly.

Whats all this "if" talk? neutral lol

Man set my// azz// straight yall //all //YALL //IS//as fricken fracken certified ///bmxers4LIFE////....damn i thought i was just me and my avalanche80 against///////the world/////but i guess i found a new home ///////THE BMX MUSEUM///////

#189 2018-03-31 2:06pm

Yungavalanche80
Banned

Yungavalanche80 wrote:

I am the owl... wrote:

psychoduddycycles wrote:

So by that logic....if I had an ounce of crack...I should take it to a crackhouse to get appraised? hmm. I guess next time I'm bartending I'll ask the drunks how much their drinks are worth. Then charge them accordingly.

Whats all this "if" talk? neutral lol

Man set my// azz// straight yall //all //YALL //IS//as fricken fracken certified ///bmxers4LIFE////....damn i thought i was just me and my avalanche80 against///////the world/////but i guess i found a new home ///////THE BMX MUSEUM///////

///////By that token//????iam a museum addicit//////LOOK/////what////YALL///CREATED///////////////////////////////////////////yung(BUT lil less yung-- as compared// to //you //a//; yunga cat //such as yourself, im 51. Yung ---yall ))bmxracer4LIFE//God help yall///// cause, i dont think there is a known proven cure/////////////////////////////we love the bmx museum/////////////////////////////

Last edited by Yungavalanche80 (2018-03-31 2:17pm)

#190 2018-04-22 11:40am

Maiden DB fan
Pro MemberBMX To The Hills

"Man's got to know his Limitations!" Dirty Harry wink

Board footer

View Cart →