You are not logged in.

robert felcher ?

#26 2014-03-17 5:02am

bmxguru
Pro Member
Website

Re: robert felcher ?

Robert is a good guy. I have been dealing with him for years. Always willing to take extra time. -Will

#27 2017-02-21 11:05am

boltactionuk
Pro Member
Bikes: 2

Robert 'Robbery' Felcher Sold me a 3rd gen redline double clamp stem 2 years ago after several telephone conversations, he guaranteed its authenticity as nos original though contacting him recently in light of the flood in the exact stems as the one he sold me all being fakes , he claims at 64 years old his memory is not as it was ... now all my emails are ignored with no proposed solution or refund . I too thought he was a stand up guy though with his name hovering around fake parts and my experiences with him I would avoid totally or proceed with caution regardless of the above endorsements . The man is slippery https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/106277/img_819858ac8f8c50.jpg

Last edited by boltactionuk (2017-02-22 11:34am)

#28 2017-02-22 2:06am

mcam
Museum Addict

You are trying to get a refund on a deal you did two years ago? Is that correct?

"Who cares how much history behind Bmx I Know .
I'm still learning more every day !
And are more than happy for what old school bikes and parts I own ."
Quote of the day, from a wannabee smile

#29 2017-02-22 8:39am

old bmx dad/Ted
Pro MemberSupreme Robinson Collector
Bikes: 19
For Sale: 3

He is a great guy.     Your bringing up a 2 year old complaint.  Forget it.

44T-Chicago Life member.                  1983 Robinson Cruiser ..  Thank you Brian ...

Birthplace & Home of the Robinson sanctuary .

Trailorparkpimps #1 and only Big friend
    Fubu79 you have a special place in my heart
       Bird you will be missed .....
                                                                 OTB ??????

#30 2017-02-22 9:44am

boltactionuk
Pro Member

mcam wrote:

You are trying to get a refund on a deal you did two years ago? Is that correct?

Yes . Do you think that's unreasonable with the bike now finished and recently shown , the comments and feedback from knowledgeable collectors was my stem is fake so along with the doubts I had already put aside I researched extensively then contacted Robert with my concerns as he guaranteed its nos 100% genuine Redline authenticity blah blah blah .

Last edited by boltactionuk (2017-02-22 11:29am)

#31 2017-02-22 9:45am

boltactionuk
Pro Member

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

Really !?!?! Forget it ?  . Man some people have there heads in the dark , I'm sure you'd forget about it too if the boot was on your foot . Time does not change the facts

Last edited by boltactionuk (2017-02-22 10:37am)

#32 2017-02-22 11:21am

Scraplord
Pro MemberTaste My Metal
For Sale: 10
Website

boltactionuk wrote:

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

Really !?!?! Forget it ?  . Man some people have there heads in the dark , I'm sure you'd forget about it too if the boot was on your foot . Time does not change the facts

He`s a scammer who has been selling fake Tuf Neck and Pro Neck stems for years. neutral

Still searching for my missing bikes from BITD. 1979 Blue Max serial: CI9 221346 and 1977 Webco serial: 42667. Both were last seen at Spoke and Sport Bicycles in Spokane, WA around 1984. $600 reward if found!!

"Have you ever noticed that other people`s stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?" - George Carlin

No sales to: Church and Spartacus or to the country of Belgium

#33 2017-02-22 2:28pm

WILL69
Expert

boltactionuk wrote:

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

+++1

cool

! ! ! ATTENTION ! ! !
Do not deal with member:  bmxlove  anymore !
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=701420
I'M A “ZERO FEEDBACK NONAME MEMBER“ ! ! !

#34 2017-02-22 9:12pm

mcam
Museum Addict

boltactionuk wrote:

mcam wrote:

Yes . Do you think that's unreasonable with the bike now finished and recently shown , the comments and feedback from knowledgeable collectors was my stem is fake so along with the doubts I had already put aside I researched extensively then contacted Robert with my concerns as he guaranteed its nos 100% genuine Redline authenticity blah blah blah .

Regardless of the bike being finished and recently shown, I think nearly two years later, attempting to get a refund is a bit of a tall expectation. Especially with the nature of the person you're dealing with. That's just my opinion of course.

I recall his name coming up years ago, in regards to fake Pro Neck and Tuf Neck stems, and he sure has a reputation that has hung around a while. Unfortunately, a lot of people choose not to mention scammers names, so every so often as new people come into the hobby, they get the opportunity to scam others.

"Who cares how much history behind Bmx I Know .
I'm still learning more every day !
And are more than happy for what old school bikes and parts I own ."
Quote of the day, from a wannabee smile

#35 2017-02-23 7:47am

WILL69
Expert

mcam wrote:

boltactionuk wrote:

mcam wrote:

Regardless of the bike being finished and recently shown, I think nearly two years later, attempting to get a refund is a bit of a tall expectation. Especially with the nature of the person you're dealing with. That's just my opinion of course.

I recall his name coming up years ago, in regards to fake Pro Neck and Tuf Neck stems, and he sure has a reputation that has hung around a while. Unfortunately, a lot of people choose not to mention scammers names, so every so often as new people come into the hobby, they get the opportunity to scam others.

“Unfortunately, a lot of people choose not to mention scammers names, so every so often as new people come into the hobby, they get the opportunity to scam others.“

+++1 THANK YOU !
cool

! ! ! ATTENTION ! ! !
Do not deal with member:  bmxlove  anymore !
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=701420
I'M A “ZERO FEEDBACK NONAME MEMBER“ ! ! !

#36 2017-02-23 10:30am

boltactionuk
Pro Member

WILL69 wrote:

mcam wrote:

boltactionuk wrote:

“Unfortunately, a lot of people choose not to mention scammers names, so every so often as new people come into the hobby, they get the opportunity to scam others.“

+++1 THANK YOU !
cool

I think your trying to point out I've no chance regardless of anything. Mate I'm not skint as long as everyone knows the truth  but your right about folk pussyfooting around naming blaggards . Robert is now ignoring other people's emails regarding this issue and luck should never rest on his shoulders again . Let's believe in karma

Board footer