You are not logged in.

BMX Museum Awards 2008  RSS Feed

#101 2008-11-18 6:42pm

Rake
Pro MemberSanity Assassin
From: Cache, OK
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 4221
Bikes: 5
Website

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

I know, right?

I am going to bring the Condors in tonight for a long overdue cleaning, and then work on some pics for Museum submission.  cool

Offline

 

#102 2008-11-18 9:06pm

saylor
Museum Addict
From: Garland, TX
Registered: 2006-11-12
Posts: 2606
Bikes: 26
Website

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

i nominate myself for #16


saylor wrote:
damn bunch of end users. why do we even bother. so you can get email ?

ffs.

Offline

 

#103 2008-11-18 10:18pm

hutchheaven
Museum Addict
From: Milwaukee, WI
Registered: 2006-04-08
Posts: 2639
Bikes: 38
Website

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

chillywilly263 wrote:

Best score under $100

tongue
http://bmxmuseum.com/image/img_2848_copy0_lg.jpg

How about FREE scores such as

Complete Profile Champ Pro
G-Boy frame

Under $25.00 scores

Complete 84 GT Performer
Complete 26" early Champion

$100.00 or less

Complete set of REAL HUTCH Aerospeeds
3 original DK hubs (3 piece ones)

Can go on and on as I have probably made over 100 under $100.00 scores that are worthy of mention but you get the picture. lol


SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! I am in search of SUNDAY! and Odyssey stuff!!!!!
Grape and Orange Soda Watermelon and all Cool LE color ways!!!!!!
FUNDAY Aaron Ross 41 Thermal Pink Orange Purple etc......................

Offline

 

#104 2008-11-18 10:26pm

hutchheaven
Museum Addict
From: Milwaukee, WI
Registered: 2006-04-08
Posts: 2639
Bikes: 38
Website

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

Oh yeah I got a complete all original early DINKY DYNO for 0.50. cool


SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! I am in search of SUNDAY! and Odyssey stuff!!!!!
Grape and Orange Soda Watermelon and all Cool LE color ways!!!!!!
FUNDAY Aaron Ross 41 Thermal Pink Orange Purple etc......................

Offline

 

#105 2008-11-18 11:46pm

TODD74
Pro Member
From: Cleveland, OH
Registered: 2007-11-27
Posts: 1950
Bikes: 12
Website

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

hutchheaven wrote:

chillywilly263 wrote:

Best score under $100

tongue
http://bmxmuseum.com/image/img_2848_copy0_lg.jpg

How about FREE scores such as

Complete Profile Champ Pro
G-Boy frame

Under $25.00 scores

Complete 84 GT Performer
Complete 26" early Champion

$100.00 or less

Complete set of REAL HUTCH Aerospeeds
3 original DK hubs (3 piece ones)

Can go on and on as I have probably made over 100 under $100.00 scores that are worthy of mention but you get the picture. lol

Complete set of REAL HUTCH Aerospeeds! under $100!!!! wow i know you were happy! i'm happy even thinking about it! i think you get the under $100 score! lol


IF IT HAS SPOKES,I'LL DRIVE IT

Offline

 

#106 2008-11-19 7:02am

Deacon
"big balls in cow town"
From: Canada
Registered: 2008-08-31
Posts: 4202

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

Ok - I have a confesion to make....All 6 of the bikes I have listed here? You know the GT's Redline DK and Specialized.....Well one day I was playing Zelda and I bombred the right square.  The wall opened and I found a whole new area...

An area called BMX bikes, lot of 6 for cheap.  So I moved forward and met the seller...

I picked them up for $0.01 all six.  So I guess I won cheapest find.  roll


Hi ten steel 4 life!

Offline

 

#107 2008-11-19 1:18pm

Rake
Pro MemberSanity Assassin
From: Cache, OK
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 4221
Bikes: 5
Website

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

Deacon wrote:

Ok - I have a confesion to make....All 6 of the bikes I have listed here? You know the GT's Redline DK and Specialized.....Well one day I was playing Zelda and I bombred the right square.  The wall opened and I found a whole new area...

An area called BMX bikes, lot of 6 for cheap.  So I moved forward and met the seller...

I picked them up for $0.01 all six.  So I guess I won cheapest find.  roll

Have a Link?










SEE WHAT I DID THAR

Offline

 

#108 2008-11-19 4:15pm

djd93306
Vet Pro
From: Bakersfield, CA
Registered: 2007-11-25
Posts: 3478
Bikes: 34

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

This is all about scores I guess? Well heres a couple of mine for under $10.
Torker survivor
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/djd93306/P322.jpg

Haro with GT Profiles
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/djd93306/P1010265.jpg


Can you ever really have enough GT's?

Offline

 

#109 2008-11-19 5:54pm

Deacon
"big balls in cow town"
From: Canada
Registered: 2008-08-31
Posts: 4202

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

Rake wrote:

Deacon wrote:

Ok - I have a confesion to make....All 6 of the bikes I have listed here? You know the GT's Redline DK and Specialized.....Well one day I was playing Zelda and I bombred the right square.  The wall opened and I found a whole new area...

An area called BMX bikes, lot of 6 for cheap.  So I moved forward and met the seller...

I picked them up for $0.01 all six.  So I guess I won cheapest find.  roll

Have a Link?

That's great!  If you enter Link as your name I beleive you start a new mission.

Really?  All the alleged finds for $100...  I won!  I paid one penny!!!









SEE WHAT I DID THAR


Hi ten steel 4 life!

Offline

 

#110 2008-11-19 6:12pm

hutchheaven
Museum Addict
From: Milwaukee, WI
Registered: 2006-04-08
Posts: 2639
Bikes: 38
Website

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

TODD74 wrote:

hutchheaven wrote:

chillywilly263 wrote:

Best score under $100

tongue
http://bmxmuseum.com/image/img_2848_copy0_lg.jpg

How about FREE scores such as

Complete Profile Champ Pro
G-Boy frame

Under $25.00 scores

Complete 84 GT Performer
Complete 26" early Champion

$100.00 or less

Complete set of REAL HUTCH Aerospeeds
3 original DK hubs (3 piece ones)

Can go on and on as I have probably made over 100 under $100.00 scores that are worthy of mention but you get the picture. lol

Complete set of REAL HUTCH Aerospeeds! under $100!!!! wow i know you were happy! i'm happy even thinking about it! i think you get the under $100 score! lol

I also got another set of Aerospeeds a few years ago for $200.00. cool

Wish I would have kept them.


SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! I am in search of SUNDAY! and Odyssey stuff!!!!!
Grape and Orange Soda Watermelon and all Cool LE color ways!!!!!!
FUNDAY Aaron Ross 41 Thermal Pink Orange Purple etc......................

Offline

 

#111 2015-10-04 9:11am

lee68torker
Member
From: Bolton
Registered: 2013-11-17
Posts: 36
Website

Re: BMX Museum Awards 2008

Hi there do you have any Torker Forks 280x

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →