#226 2009-06-25 5:21pm

muphasta
Pro MemberPro Tester
Signed up: 2008-08-22
Bikes: 7
For Sale: 2

Re: i think im done

matt thomas wrote:

ah, my mistake. i thought he was wanting the owner/admins to be financially responsible for bad deals.

I think you are right, but I don't know. I was commenting more in the why he would bring up a topic after 2 weeks.

I am guilty of rushing to judgment and not giving people a chance.

Amateur vajazzler seeking clients

#227 2009-06-25 5:25pm

Bonefrost
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2007-12-29

Main reason I dont pay my $20 is I dont sell.
And now I have pretty much every bike I want so I have no need to post in the wanted section.
If I need parts I can just scan the forsale section.

I dont have a problem w/ it,but 99% of my posts are in the catchall.

"His rancid carcass would be somewhere down around Easter Island right now, in the belly of a hammerhead shark. " –on Richard Nixon's life after resignation
Hunter S. Thompson

#228 2009-06-25 8:27pm

tcbmx
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2008-12-21
Bikes: 8

Holy $h!t I'm gone for a week and this thread is still going!?

What's the point of having a bike if you're not going to ride it?

#229 2009-07-11 5:23pm

sdulansky
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2006-05-15
Bikes: 8

Bonefrost wrote:

Main reason I dont pay my $20 is I dont sell.
And now I have pretty much every bike I want so I have no need to post in the wanted section.
If I need parts I can just scan the forsale section.

I dont have a problem w/ it,but 99% of my posts are in the catchall.

Bone...looks like you paid the $20 bucks. What changed?

I'd rather beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.

#230 2009-07-11 7:08pm

Tonioseven
Museum Addict
Signed up: 2007-05-14
Bikes: 2
Website

I ain't goin' nowhere; I don't have much to contribute but I dig it here. cool

www.tonioseven.com
Enjoy the ride; worry not about the fall

Yep, bmx for life, or until they kick me out of the old folks home for power sliding into Mrs. Wilson's oxygen machine. mikestevens

#231 2009-07-11 8:10pm

bobaru
Expert
Signed up: 2007-12-30
Bikes: 7

Tonioseven wrote:

I ain't goin' nowhere; I don't have much to contribute but I dig it here. cool

same boat man, great site!!

#232 2009-07-12 12:08am

Rividude
BMXer 4 Life
Signed up: 2008-01-01
Bikes: 2

Cant believe I never saw thi before... I am not reading this whole 10 page post to this point. I will say this tho... 20 dollars is NOTHING!!!

This site provided me with friedns I would have never met without it. It provided me with my Childhood again which I never would hav experienced without it. It provided me with a way to have fun and get excercise and get back in shape again instead of playing with a friggin PS3 all day... Which Again I could not have done without it...

Saylor... you may never read this... But 20 Dollars???? That is only if you want to sell... yikes DUDE???? hmm I don't get it???
20 Dollars is nothing for the memories, friends, fun, and health that this site has given me. Even with all the Prima Donna Biotches here who think they know it all... If got none of that from this site I understand... But if you did get even a shred of that from this site then you would NEVER would think of tossing away so much vested time and effort in this community. I myself have gotten tired of the place and taken breaks from the BS... But to up and leave over 20 Dollars??? I guess its C-Ya hat to be Ya... And I hope you take you memories with you and that they are all good. I personally could never put a price on the gifts Gary and this Site have given to me... I have made BMX friends around the Friggin world for crying out loud... We had a member fly all the way to Florida from Alaska just to come to the Spring Fling because of this place and the people/love of BMX.... This site is priceless for ll of those reasons and 20 Dollars will never stop me from enjoying it as long as the ride lasts... I am not asking you to reconsider... Just making it clear that the $$$ is nothing in comparison... And please show me the free BMX site better than this one you spoke of... roll Comparing this to a Gaming website with fees? WTF is all I have to say about that... roll

I know you have been here along time... You will more than likley be missed... Keep it real bro'

"If I died with a body that was not completely wrecked... I would feel like I completely Wasted it"
Matt "The Condor" Hoffman

#233 2009-07-12 3:56am

NeRDBMX
Pro Member
Signed up: 2008-01-21
Bikes: 27
For Sale: 4

The best part now is, HE PAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the pro member status. Now was all this neccessary?

DEFINITELY DIALED IN!

#234 2009-07-12 5:13am

myone
BMXer 4 Life
Signed up: 2008-07-15
Bikes: 9

i dont sell i only buy and build .does' that meen i will never be a pro member unless i pay 20?It aint about the loochy its about the ride baby.(PEACE)MYONE

Everybody sing GOOOOO YANKEES !!!                      MAH!! COULD WE GET SOME MEATLOAF ??????????

Your gonna wear the shirt of the band your going to see??? DONT BE THAT GUY!!!!!!
R.I.P. Autmn Pasquale 12yrs. old you will not be forgotten. Murderd over BMX parts. UNFORGIVABLE.

#235 2012-10-01 1:39pm

myone
BMXer 4 Life

WOW remember this good one!!!!

Everybody sing GOOOOO YANKEES !!!                      MAH!! COULD WE GET SOME MEATLOAF ??????????

Your gonna wear the shirt of the band your going to see??? DONT BE THAT GUY!!!!!!
R.I.P. Autmn Pasquale 12yrs. old you will not be forgotten. Murderd over BMX parts. UNFORGIVABLE.

#236 2012-10-01 6:47pm

myone
BMXer 4 Life

tongue

Board footer