THE MOST VALUABLE BMX IN THE WORLD  RSS Feed

#101 2012-09-26 7:05am

joeyripper
Centurion Member
Bikes: 7

Re: THE MOST VALUABLE BMX IN THE WORLD

Burning River wrote:

joeyripper wrote:

I'm not a snobby f*ck or arrogant  loudmouth, like some one said on here, I'm a happy guy loving my hobby and on here to enjoying to see what people build. Remember if you can't show off a bike like this......Why bother building it at all..... tongue

Absolutely and it shows from the details how much you love and took the time to make it look like it does . And I applaud you for not being what I originally described a few posts up , you're not asking anyone to bowdown and kiss your Converse or making people feel bad with a lesser bike . I wish there were more guys like you on here as builders of higher-end bikes . cool

Its all good mate, we all come here for the same thing...... We love our bikes.... $40 or $40K who cares? it's in the heart you put in your build. smile

Last edited by joeyripper (2012-09-26 7:06am)

#102 2012-09-26 7:24am

Burning River
BMXer 4 Life

And you're an Aussie...you guys spend way too much $$$ on parts because of your location . I love seeing Oz builds , they're never the same and a bit more creative than some here in the States . cool

" Some may never live, but the crazy never die. "

~ Hunter S. Thompson 

#103 2012-09-26 7:40am

joeyripper
Centurion Member
Bikes: 7

Burning River wrote:

And you're an Aussie...you guys spend way too much $$$ on parts because of your location . I love seeing Oz builds , they're never the same and a bit more creative than some here in the States . cool

Your not wrong about paying for parts over here......Postage really suxs

Board footer

View Cart →