You are not logged in.

CALLOUT OF RIKKIT..LET THE MEMBERS DECIDE!  RSS Feed

#26 2012-04-09 7:28pm

Hatebreeder
Pro MemberBlack Bikes Matter..
Bikes: 18

Re: CALLOUT OF RIKKIT..LET THE MEMBERS DECIDE!

I had an issue like this before. I had to file a PP claim. PP made me pay the return shipping. Once they were sure the part was returned, they refunded my money. Him offering to pay half is actually quite nice of him. I wouldnt refund your money though until I got my part back. Im not too sure of many people who would? I always put in my FS ads.......if you not happy with my parts, you can get a refund, but return shipping is on you.

#27 2012-04-09 7:30pm

shelloil23
Expert
Bikes: 16

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

just be glad he is offering to give a refund. if you bout it off here. pay pal could say F it. you did not buy it off EBAY. so they could care less they got there $$$!

the seller sounds like he is trying to work with you to solve the problume.

you serious? REALLY? So if I sell you some NOS parts you're cool with handing over your hard earned cash and just saying "oh well' when garbage arrives

#28 2012-04-09 7:31pm

vinro4416
Pro Member

Sounds like the seller was not intentionally deceptive.  I had to return a part recently, my first time in over 100 purchases.  i paid the cost of shipping back without a thought.  The cost of shipping that seat post can't be more than $10.  Having half of that covered seems honorable.  Arguing on principle may be blinding your ability to respond with understanding.  Sounds like your having a bad reaction about the post being a GT, and having to continue the search for your Hutch post.  Most often you can't put a price on peace of mind, but in your case in might be a deal at $5.  Hope you work it out.

K I N G   S T I N G  |  C H A M P  2 6   |  P A N D A   2 6  |  G T   2 6  |   L A G U N A   C R U I S E R  |  K O S  K R U I S E R

HUNTING FOR... (Rider survivor condition cool with me, cause parts will be used for riding)Cash and/or Trade for other 26ers or parts
> UKAI SPEEDLINE 26" RED or BLUE
> 26 SQUAREBACK CHAMP og finish preferred
> DX PEDAL single, spindles, dust caps, parts
> FINISH LINE GRIPS gd cond blue, red, black
> SHIMANO 'SAFETY' PADS frame/bar/stem pad

#29 2012-04-09 7:32pm

magoo
Intermediate
Bikes: 1

cappy227 wrote:

Deuce wrote:

Why pay half? It's the sellers fault. Regardless of your tone, you didn't get what you paid for. Sellers mistake, seller should pay for it. I say full refund and seller pays full shipping.

+1

I've done this myself with no hesitation, refunded all and ate the pride, as I was ignorant in the sale. Not the buyer's fault in any way.

+100

#30 2012-04-09 7:32pm

Clownpuncher
Pro Member

Not dealing with this buyer as he expects perfection in life. There are still decent people in this world. Try taking them at their word once in a while. Instead of barking orders, take Icemans advice and be cool.

Being cool in any situation will work one million times better instead of having a pr1ck attitude.

With all that said, the seller should still pay full return shipping.

shelloil23 wrote:

RikkiT wrote:

Dude I offered you a refund if and when I get the seatpost back and offered to pay half of return shipping which you stated you were going to file a paypal claim and they wont refund you return shipping so basically if shipping was $11 and some change you are arguing over $6?  Seriously?  I told ya I sold the post straight off the bike I DONT REDECAL ANYTHING and thats not my style so if you want a refund as I said before .... ship it back and I will refund you your money or file a claim and paypal will make you ship it back 1st before you get a refund if its ruled in your favor.... your call your choice?

Rick

Oh and yea you were coming off pretty rude and harse in your 1st email to me which as another forum member stated you come at me talking to me like I am crap you get the same in return! smile

So you send me a fake hutch post, and I should spend roughly $15 to send it back to you? (gas,shipping,time)
It's not the money, $15 ain't shit...it's the principal. If I misrepresent something then I should be held accountable for it. I'm the one that advertised it and accepted payment for what I claim it to be. Funny how soft and cuddly everyone wants to be...I guess stating your point clearly and concisely makes you mean!

It's only original once

#31 2012-04-09 7:33pm

shelloil23
Expert

Hatebreeder wrote:

I had an issue like this before. I had to file a PP claim. PP made me pay the return shipping. Once they were sure the part was returned, they refunded my money. Him offering to pay half is actually quite nice of him. I wouldnt refund your money though until I got my part back. Im not too sure of many people who would? I always put in my FS ads.......if you not happy with my parts, you can get a refund, but return shipping is on you.

Not happy and false advertising are 2 different things...I don't steal from people here, never have so getting the post back ain't an issue. I would rather pay ALL the shipping and make my point then pay half and get bent over. Some serious integrity issues here

#32 2012-04-09 7:33pm

unfit4society
beehive neck
Bikes: 6
Website

Why would it cost $15 to send a seatpost halfway across the u.s.? Are you crating it?

Please help my Nephew if you can, check my website space.

#33 2012-04-09 7:35pm

shelloil23
Expert

magoo wrote:

cappy227 wrote:

Deuce wrote:

Why pay half? It's the sellers fault. Regardless of your tone, you didn't get what you paid for. Sellers mistake, seller should pay for it. I say full refund and seller pays full shipping.

+1

I've done this myself with no hesitation, refunded all and ate the pride, as I was ignorant in the sale. Not the buyer's fault in any way.

+100

My point exactly....

#34 2012-04-09 7:36pm

RikkiT
Intermediate
Bikes: 3

shelloil23 wrote:

RikkiT wrote:

Dude I offered you a refund if and when I get the seatpost back and offered to pay half of return shipping which you stated you were going to file a paypal claim and they wont refund you return shipping so basically if shipping was $11 and some change you are arguing over $6?  Seriously?  I told ya I sold the post straight off the bike I DONT REDECAL ANYTHING and thats not my style so if you want a refund as I said before .... ship it back and I will refund you your money or file a claim and paypal will make you ship it back 1st before you get a refund if its ruled in your favor.... your call your choice?

Rick

Oh and yea you were coming off pretty rude and harse in your 1st email to me which as another forum member stated you come at me talking to me like I am crap you get the same in return! smile

So you send me a fake hutch post, and I should spend roughly $15 to send it back to you? (gas,shipping,time)
It's not the money, $15 ain't shit...it's the principal. If I misrepresent something then I should be held accountable for it. I'm the one that advertised it and accepted payment for what I claim it to be. Funny how soft and cuddly everyone wants to be...I guess stating your point clearly and concisely makes you mean!

yea cause gas and my time to ship it was worth nothing right? I drive a 800 rear wheel horsepower corvette that has to run on premium so my gas isnt cheap either!!! but you made your point and I made my offer so maybe its best you take your case to paypal and let them decide and you can wait even longer for a refund which it seems like you want to do as I see it. So ggod luck with your claim smile

Rick

PS. your attitude really blows just so you know! And you wonder why people dont jump to your commands? maybe because you are trying to "command"  asking gets you alot further but you failed to do that so take your case to paypal I have stated here publicly where I stand and you continue on so be it!

Only babies and drunks hit the bottle....Real Men get Blown!!

Sensorship Sucks! what ever happened to freedom of speech?

#35 2012-04-09 7:36pm

Iceman
Pro MemberGrammar Patrol
Bikes: 2

shelloil23 wrote:

RikkiT wrote:

Rick

Dude, you came off as a prick. You don't have to be mean to get your point across. Especially in the first PM. If you are willing to work with someone, they are more than likely going to work with you. It's not that hard. smile

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round......

#36 2012-04-09 7:37pm

shelloil23
Expert

Clownpuncher wrote:

Not dealing with this buyer as he expects perfection in life. There are still decent people in this world. Try taking them at their word once in a while. Instead of barking orders, take Icemans advice and be cool.

Being cool in any situation will work one million times better instead of having a pr1ck attitude.

With all that said, the seller should still pay full return shipping.

shelloil23 wrote:

RikkiT wrote:

Rick

Not perfection...just what I paid for

#37 2012-04-09 7:38pm

BrianC
Banned

This thread is a big part of why my money isn't spent on here. Shady and stupid on all fronts.

come on guys

#38 2012-04-09 7:39pm

general hustler
"GHramps"
Bikes: 12
Website

If you were into Generals the seat post would have been generic anyway so you wouldn't have been disappointed and $60 richer too. lol
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n567/generalhustler/Untitled-2.png

This just in: Drinking water supply has been compromised. Symptoms include acting irrational and disrespectful when discussing race, religion, and politics. Many impacted.

--------------------------------
NOW YOU FUNNY TOO
--------------------------------

#39 2012-04-09 7:40pm

Clownpuncher
Pro Member

I agree with you on you getting your full shipping refund but you don't see that your attitude hinders the situation.

It's only original once

#40 2012-04-09 7:44pm

shelloil23
Expert

RikkiT wrote:

shelloil23 wrote:

RikkiT wrote:

Rick

yea cause gas and my time to ship it was worth nothing right? I drive a 800 rear wheel horsepower corvette that has to run on premium so my gas isnt cheap either!!! but you made your point and I made my offer so maybe its best you take your case to paypal and let them decide and you can wait even longer for a refund which it seems like you want to do as I see it. So ggod luck with your claim smile

Rick

PS. your attitude really blows just so you know! And you wonder why people dont jump to your commands? maybe because you are trying to "command"  asking gets you alot further but you failed to do that so take your case to paypal I have stated here publicly where I stand and you continue on so be it!

yeah my diesel isnt cheap either...and I didn't command you to do anything...I just said what I expected. I have no issues going to paypal, thats what I use them for

#41 2012-04-09 7:49pm

Clownpuncher
Pro Member

Why not start over with one another right here? Two fellow bmx brothers....just apologize to one another and brush off the egos.

Be cool

It's only original once

#42 2012-04-09 7:49pm

johnng23604
U seen my "baseball"
Bikes: 44
Website

This is the problem................. 

vinro4416 wrote:

having to continue the search for your Hutch post.

it's over rated! roll

Gees, just pay half bud. Sounds like you both made a mistake.

Did you ask all possible questions concerning this seat post?
Did you ask to see any more pictures?
Did you ask to verify length or weight?

How about this sticker?
What did you ask about it?

I'm looking for the following frames, frame & forks or completes by BMX products:
MotoTrac (nickle or chrome), Racer-X or a Super-X (with the double gussets).
Thanks wink
I'm also johnng23604 at "Retro-goose", "VintageBMX" & "RADbmx"

#43 2012-04-09 7:49pm

RikkiT
Intermediate

shelloil23 wrote:

RikkiT wrote:

shelloil23 wrote:

Rick

yeah my diesel isnt cheap either...and I didn't command you to do anything...I just said what I expected. I have no issues going to paypal, thats what I use them for

I need the full $75 returned immed PLUS $11.15 to ship it back to you.
I will NOT ship then wait for a refund...dude this is BS

those words right above me sounds like demands or else to me! well doesnt matter you have now filed you paypal claim and I will just fight it smile I posted the post as a hutch post i did not see any gt sticker or gt ring on it anywhere so far as I am concerned I sold you exactly what was in the for sale post and shipped exactly what was pictured in the for sale post! have a good night I have to be at work early smile

Rick

#44 2012-04-09 7:49pm

Clownpuncher
Pro Member

Too cool for that?

Come on

It's only original once

#45 2012-04-09 7:50pm

RikkiT
Intermediate

johnng23604 wrote:

This is the problem................. 

vinro4416 wrote:

having to continue the search for your Hutch post.

it's over rated! roll

Gees, just pay half bud. Sounds like you both made a mistake.

Did you ask all possible questions concerning this seat post?
Did you ask to see any more pictures?
Did you ask to verify length or weight?

How about this sticker?
What did you ask about it?

I can answer those questions for ya bro... he asked nothing smile

Board footer

View Cart →