You are not logged in.

Has anybody received their replacement HUtch pedal shafts?

#51 2009-10-12 2:13pm

Murphys Law
"Tahoe Troubadour"
Bikes: 5

Re: Has anybody received their replacement HUtch pedal shafts?

jays24 wrote:

Sounds like he's doing worse than Hutch did the 1st time around. hmm

--thats not saying much!
i know people who bitd almost got seriously hurt from Hutch products breaking..namely the fork dropouts!
luckly they only got semi messed up..broken wrist,,and not a broken neck!

#52 2009-10-12 4:09pm

JS-44SDS
Profile Ultimate Pro
Bikes: 4

Heelz2315 wrote:

If I were a betting man, I'd have to think an update on these, the stems and cranks will come soon.  My thoughts are JDB is wanting to ship the spindles/cranks/stems all at once to save some costs.  I know JDB has moved, and the order for the cranks was larger than expected and it's causing a big delay.

From my experience you sometimes are at the mercy of your suppliers/builders etc. That's probably the case here and it's out of John's hands. 

The stems were supposed to be 4-6 weeks and the cranks 6-8.  Hopefully we'll hear something this week.

Make all the excuses you want-a restocking fee on parts never shipped yet...let alone on a 1K order-JDB is a P O S.

I try not to let anything "get my goat", but solid colored chains make me want to punch infants.  Charlie Brown

Tamir Rice was killed by his parents utter stipidity.

Free parts equals a Corvette

#53 2009-10-12 4:11pm

getnbze
Pro Member
Bikes: 21

Am I glad I didnt buy those pedals. I was going to get them for my racer. That could really get someone seriously hurt. And to all you guys that was worried about the reproduction pedals killing the market on the Original pedals, Id say the OG pedals just went back up in price. lol lol

Looking for Midschool race and DK stuff.
Want to buy:
GT Mohawks Made in USA
Bomber pads and number plates
DK pads
GT Overdrive 5 hole

#54 2009-10-12 4:13pm

hboost
Pro Member
Bikes: 17
For Sale: 13

For those of you who missed it on the other thread that's floating around:

Flag this messageRE: Order Confirmation No: 1923Monday, August 3, 2009 6:37 AM
From: "Hutch BMX Products" <john@hutchbmx.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "'ho e'" <hboost@yahoo.com>
Hello Jose,

Sure, no problem. The return would be subject to the 10% re-stocking
fee, as defined by the Shipping and Returns policy on the web site and
also the Newsletter e-mail about the crank pre-prder. Do you still wish
to proceed with the refund?

Thanks,
John

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 11:25 PM
To: HUTCHBMX.COM
Subject: Re: Order Confirmation No: 1923

Hello John,
I'm gonna need to be refunded fully for this order. Please let me know
when it goes thru and if I'm going to receive a new code for the $50.
Thanks, Joe

--- On Wed, 7/22/09, HUTCHBMX.COM <John@HUTCHBMX.com> wrote:

> From: HUTCHBMX.COM <John@HUTCHBMX.com>
> Subject: Order Confirmation No: 1923
> To: hboost@yahoo.com
> Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 6:36 AM
> Order Confirmation from HUTCHBMX.COM
>
> Jose Medina
>
> Thanks for shopping with Hutch BMX.
> The following are the details of your order.
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Order Number: 1923
> Date Ordered: Wednesday 22 July, 2009
> Detailed Invoice:
> https://secure51.inmotionhosting.com/~c … tore/index
> .php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=1923
>
> Products
> 1 x Old-School Western-H Freestyle Stem: = $179.95
>     Anodized Color Red
> 1 x Hutch Aerospeed Crankset = $499.95
>     Crank Length 175mm
>     Bottom Bracket American - silver
> cups/silver cones
>     Aerospeed Disc Color Chrome
> 1 x Old-School Deep-H Race Stem = $179.95
>     Anodized Color Red
> 1 x Hutch Bear Trap Pedals – Candy Colors = $199.95
>     Candy Color Candy Red
> Sub-Total: $1,059.80
> Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping): $0.00
> Discount Coupon: fd35786628 : -$50.00
> Total: $1,009.80
>
> Delivery Address
> Jose Medina
> 3626 Platt ave
> Lynwood, CA    90262
> United States
>
> Billing Address
> Jose Medina
> 3626 Platt ave
> Lynwood, CA    90262
> United States
>
> Payment Method
> PayPal
>
>
> -----
> This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers.
> If you feel that you have received this email in error, please
> send an email to
> John@HUTCHBMX.com
>
>
>
> -----
> Copyright (c) 2009 HUTCHBMX.COM. Powered by Zen Cart
>
>
> This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law
> in effect
> 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address
> and will be honored
> and respected.
>
>

Check out my Want to Buy posts.

#55 2009-10-12 4:15pm

JS-44SDS
Profile Ultimate Pro
Bikes: 4

Scott Loveless wrote:

"The spindles are finished, and I'm just waiting for them to arrive. It
should be soon.

Thanks,
John De Bruin"

How long does a boat from China take to get here? lol

Seriously, I really feel bad for they way you guys are being treated. Maybe JDB and the new "Hutch" isn't as great as people thought he was and people will learn a painful lesson about "reproduction" crap. He has been an arrogant jerk from day one and treated you guys like suckers IMO...

I don't mean to sound harsh (or maybe I do) but I don't feel bad the way you guys are being treated-you were warned by more than one person and more than a handful of you ran to his defense (a choice few his lap dogs)...then got bent over.

A RESTOCKING FEE ON PARTS NEVER RECEIVED IS THIEVERY

I try not to let anything "get my goat", but solid colored chains make me want to punch infants.  Charlie Brown

Tamir Rice was killed by his parents utter stipidity.

Free parts equals a Corvette

#56 2009-10-12 4:44pm

Scott Loveless
Bikes: 5

JS-44SDS wrote:

Scott Loveless wrote:

should be soon.

Thanks,
John De Bruin"

Seriously, I really feel bad for they way you guys are being treated. Maybe JDB and the new "Hutch" isn't as great as people thought he was and people will learn a painful lesson about "reproduction" crap. He has been an arrogant jerk from day one and treated you guys like suckers IMO...

I don't mean to sound harsh (or maybe I do) but I don't feel bad the way you guys are being treated-you were warned by more than one person and more than a handful of you ran to his defense (a choice few his lap dogs)...then got bent over.

I still hate to see anyone get played for a sucker even if they should have known better. I didn't see any point in arguing with the people who were convinced that JDB and the "New Hutch" walked on water and anyone who thought different was a "hater". Like I said, I hope people will learn there lesson about reproduction crap and just have some patience and save up the $ for the real thing rather than going for the quick fix repop junk.

#57 2009-10-12 5:07pm

Heelz2315
Pro Member

JS-44SDS wrote:

Heelz2315 wrote:

If I were a betting man, I'd have to think an update on these, the stems and cranks will come soon.  My thoughts are JDB is wanting to ship the spindles/cranks/stems all at once to save some costs.  I know JDB has moved, and the order for the cranks was larger than expected and it's causing a big delay.

From my experience you sometimes are at the mercy of your suppliers/builders etc. That's probably the case here and it's out of John's hands. 

The stems were supposed to be 4-6 weeks and the cranks 6-8.  Hopefully we'll hear something this week.

Make all the excuses you want-a restocking fee on parts never shipped yet...let alone on a 1K order-JDB is a P O S.

I never said anything about his restocking fee.  I swear some of you guys do your damnest to suck what joy there is in a hobby by all the botching and moaning about things YOU don't like.  I don't guess your Mothers ever told some of you if you don't like something to keep your mouths shut.

#58 2009-10-12 7:24pm

oneluv1979
The Profile "Champ"
Bikes: 19

JS-44SDS wrote:

Scott Loveless wrote:

should be soon.

Thanks,
John De Bruin"

LMAO Everyone knows how i feal about JDB ...
I made it clear and people knocked me ....
You Reap what you sew lol

WANTED :   FRED Z Chrome 24" Bars,, DK 1st Gen Clamp,Cyclecraft 24" Frame & forks ,

[img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn125/proudamerican79/bw-soflo-charter.gif[/img]

#59 2009-10-12 11:08pm

ogbmx
Expert

Restocking fee on something that was never in stock!? How ridiculous is that??

#60 2009-10-12 11:10pm

ogbmx
Expert

Heelz2315 wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

Heelz2315 wrote:

I never said anything about his restocking fee.  I swear some of you guys do your damnest to suck what joy there is in a hobby by all the botching and moaning about things YOU don't like.  I don't guess your Mothers ever told some of you if you don't like something to keep your mouths shut.

Momma always told me a closed mouth doesn't get fed yikes

#61 2009-10-12 11:12pm

Dyno-Mike
Has a 16" Dinky
Bikes: 86

ogbmx wrote:

insanity

#62 2009-10-13 12:59am

Nostradamus
NOS Boss aka Vert1go
Bikes: 1

I think the restocking fee has to do with the fact that when the cranks are ordered, John commits to buying the materials and having them made per each order - not actually shipping a product.  Many companies do this with high-dollar items so it's not unusual.  It's designed to protect the company somewhat since John has to pay for the cranks up front.  Just telling it like it is.

#63 2009-10-13 1:37am

ink
Centurion Member

wow, after reading this thread, i will not be ordering anything from there now. guess i'll be buying crupi's and some RL 401's, if i can find some......

#64 2009-10-13 4:25am

Capn_Crunch
Pro Member
Bikes: 1

Sold my Trickstar because i refuse to buy stickers from JDB.  It's ashame.  I really wanted a Trickstar but I dislike JDB's business practices that much,

Anyone know how to get spray paint out of a baby's eyes?

#65 2009-10-13 5:49am

Dyno-Mike
Has a 16" Dinky
Bikes: 86

Nostradamus wrote:

I think the restocking fee has to do with the fact that when the cranks are ordered, John commits to buying the materials and having them made per each order - not actually shipping a product.  Many companies do this with high-dollar items so it's not unusual.  It's designed to protect the company somewhat since John has to pay for the cranks up front.  Just telling it like it is.

this i understand, but its called a non-refundable deposit....not a "restocking fee" for something that was A. never in stock and B. never reached the customer...ah well i dont know much of the situation besides what ive read in these posts

#66 2009-10-13 9:01am

Triumvirat
The Dr. Phil of BMX
Bikes: 7

Dyno-Mike wrote:

Nostradamus wrote:

this i understand, but its called a non-refundable deposit....not a "restocking fee" for something that was A. never in stock and B. never reached the customer...ah well i dont know much of the situation besides what ive read in these posts

+1

"That's what makes the Museum such a wonderful place. Pure, unadulterated, misunderstanding. 24/7"

#67 2009-10-13 9:06am

bmxghostrider
Pro Member
Bikes: 13
For Sale: 4
Website

Heelz2315 wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

Heelz2315 wrote:

Interesting that you've been on both threads posting... Guess you didn't take your own advice.. I do agree w/ you on the fact that a lot of people here do what they can take joy out of this HOBBY...

#68 2009-10-13 11:07am

sdulansky
Museum Addict
Bikes: 8

bmxghostrider wrote:

Heelz2315 wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

Interesting that you've been on both threads posting... Guess you didn't take your own advice.. I do agree w/ you on the fact that a lot of people here do what they can take joy out of this HOBBY...

+1 hmm

I'd rather beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.

#69 2012-01-18 12:04pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberTR@P GOD$
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 12

hmm

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

#70 2012-01-19 2:25am

cat-walk
Super Pro Member
Bikes: 3

Dyno-Mike wrote:

ogbmx wrote:

insanity

+3

I (was) considering a stem, pedals and crank set for a future hutch project... i might even scrap the whole project now after reading everything i'v been reading. sad

Last edited by catwalkin (2012-01-19 2:28am)

Board footer