You are not logged in.

What do you do with your bike? (Flat, race, street, jump, vert)  RSS Feed

#26 2011-05-30 5:59pm

unkleyoda
Jedi
Bikes: 9
Website

Re: What do you do with your bike? (Flat, race, street, jump, vert)

Mostly cruise.

Wanted: Black/White pinstriped California Lite pad (only need frame pad)
               Schwinn white coaster brake mags (Redstone)

#27 2011-05-30 6:50pm

Stoner71
BMXer 4 Life

Mostly street and around town. I go to the track on my days off for about 2 hours a day. Still havent raced this year.....too busy with work.

Ummmmm..........Yeah.

#28 2011-05-30 7:18pm

Cruiserific
Museum Addict
Bikes: 3

manuals are a favorite of mine.. I really like riding bmx tracks even though I dont race.. Smaller dirt jumps and box jumps and  skateparks minus the vert stuff because I get too dizzy too easy tongue .  I simply love being on my bike no matter where I am  ,  Always have and Always will. Im turning 28 tomorrow and Ive been riding 24" cruisers for a while.. Im about to start building a 26" DJ style set up . Im excited because if those bikes are anything like when I transitioned from 20" to 24" .. Its gonna be a blast! cool

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."

- Albert Einstein

#29 2011-05-30 7:34pm

jimib
Museum Addict
Bikes: 16
Website

Cruiserific wrote:

manuals are a favorite of mine.. I really like riding bmx tracks even though I dont race.. Smaller dirt jumps and box jumps and  skateparks minus the vert stuff because I get too dizzy too easy tongue .  I simply love being on my bike no matter where I am  ,  Always have and Always will. Im turning 28 tomorrow and Ive been riding 24" cruisers for a while.. Im about to start building a 26" DJ style set up . Im excited because if those bikes are anything like when I transitioned from 20" to 24" .. Its gonna be a blast! cool

It will be! wink

"Time is a great teacher, unfortunately it kills all it's pupils"
"BMX Mausoleum, where old bikes go to die and have their picture taken" Hector Dangus

#30 2011-05-30 7:40pm

brandonbig
Museum Addict
Bikes: 4

I ride the local skate parks (theres 3 of them here) 5 days a week, and Mt bike on the weekends, and hit the track every now and then. I have a 9 year old that loves the park more than me, so it makes it easy to get there. Plus the closest one is only 1/2 mile away.

#31 2011-05-30 8:20pm

kcsslows
Expert

Street,Park,And whateva I can have time 2 do:lol:

Street Style is what its all about .

#32 2011-05-31 6:58am

Cruiserific
Museum Addict

jimib wrote:

Cruiserific wrote:

It will be! wink

Hell Yea Jimi  big_smile    cool

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."

- Albert Einstein

#33 2011-05-31 7:09am

Cruiserific
Museum Addict

chillywilly263 wrote:

I remove my chains to lessen the chance of theft and carry them to all the bike shows and talk crap about the BMX bikes and their riders of today.

lol dont forget about not letting those tires touch the ground tongue

- Albert Einstein

#34 2011-05-31 7:46am

LovelandFlatlander
Intermediate

i ride kunst on a 20"

[img]http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/jasonrideout/DSC_0154r-1.jpg[/img]

#35 2011-05-31 8:17am

oldmanjoe
Museum Addict
Website

I have a ace bike that I take to practice every Wednesday. I'm not competitive with the people, just the track. I just want to ride better, and it's just fun.
I have a flatland specific bike I try and ride 2-3 times a week. I suck really badly, but I put in effort, and enjoy my time on it.
I also have a tank of a mid-school that I ride primarily for exercise. I practice manuals and bunnyhops, and just suck wind as I pedal that tank up the hill to the U for a little riding and eye candy.

The city is talking about a bike park, and if that happens, I'll be spending lots of time there.

I like new school, it's all I ride.
I love to look at all BMX bikes, I just love the sport.

#36 2011-05-31 8:40am

Ralph Wiggum
Pro Memberchillywilly263 1%er
Bikes: 15
For Sale: 1

Street, a little park, and some dirt on the BMX. Got a new dj style mountain bike for cruising the woods and jumping. Commuter bike for bike paths and commuting, and a fixed gear road bike I cruise around town on. I built a flatland bike that I've ridden like twice and will likely be getting rid of soon.

I’m not a real doctor but I am a real worm

#37 2011-05-31 9:01am

Freestyleguy
Pro Member
For Sale: 8

brandonbig wrote:

I ride the local skate parks (theres 3 of them here) 5 days a week, and Mt bike on the weekends, and hit the track every now and then. I have a 9 year old that loves the park more than me, so it makes it easy to get there. Plus the closest one is only 1/2 mile away.

There's a skate park close by me. But my son says the bikers get kicked out by the park police. So I haven't gone there and plus I know my skills are not ready for that yet.

Is there thunder in your heart? "Every move is like lightning"    (Souls Pilot)NG+7
NEED DB EARLY 90'S 1" FREESTYLE FORKS FOR SHOWTIME!

#38 2011-05-31 9:39am

brandonbig
Museum Addict

Freestyleguy wrote:

brandonbig wrote:

There's a skate park close by me. But my son says the bikers get kicked out by the park police. So I haven't gone there and plus I know my skills are not ready for that yet.

one of the three parks here doesnt allow bikes, but bikes are ridden there everyday until the cops make a visit. But the other two allow them, and one of them is 15 bikes to 1 skateboard!

#39 2011-05-31 9:43am

Freestyleguy
Pro Member
For Sale: 8

brandonbig wrote:

Freestyleguy wrote:

brandonbig wrote:

one of the three parks here doesnt allow bikes, but bikes are ridden there everyday until the cops make a visit. But the other two allow them, and one of them is 15 bikes to 1 skateboard!

Very nice. Once my skill level gets better I'll give it a shot.

Is there thunder in your heart? "Every move is like lightning"    (Souls Pilot)NG+7
NEED DB EARLY 90'S 1" FREESTYLE FORKS FOR SHOWTIME!

Board footer

View Cart →