You are not logged in.

e-bay idiot selling stollen performer! gets it tight!

#51 2010-06-17 3:45pm

graciedanebmx
Expert
Bikes: 3

Re: e-bay idiot selling stollen performer! gets it tight!

For all of you out there who hate the GUY, let me tell you something, I AM NOT A GUY, I AM A GIRL! So put that in your pipe and smoke it, IDIOTS! And if you don't like what I sell on ebay, DON"T BID!

If you send me a lowball offer do not expect a reply. I am sorry the free shipping fairies are on strike and it cost money to ship items now. Please consider that before making an offer.

#52 2010-06-17 8:28pm

caleb_k31
This member is now deceased.
Bikes: 15

graciedanebmx wrote:

For all of you out there who hate the GUY, let me tell you something, I AM NOT A GUY, I AM A GIRL! So put that in your pipe and smoke it, IDIOTS! And if you don't like what I sell on ebay, DON"T BID!

lol, wow did you just found this thread?

WILL NOT DEAL WITH LIST 619-bmx, Boyd, NickWG19, quadsticher, Djrothus, cgeorge715, bob70, sharkbite, Luke Sears ebay name bmxbrigade.

GT fork stander spring install - http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=426565
PFT restoration thread - http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 50&p=1
epoch headset, freestyle vs. race - http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 7#p4233077

All the hub/hoop measuring info you will need along with spoke calculation info http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 9#p5435389

#53 2010-06-18 6:06am

graciedanebmx
Expert
Bikes: 3

Yes, I dont spend alot of time on this site, its all nothing but people bashing other people anymore, its no longer about what it was put here for: BMX. A friend told me about my name being brought up. Kind of funny, the guy complaining about me and his stolen bike is from another country. Yes, I flew over and stole his GT when I was a kid and flew back to the states with it because you know how RARE they are in this country! He needs to grow up and get over the fact that it wasnt me who took his bike. I bought it from ebay the way it sat for a few parts that were on it that I needed for a build and sold off the rest. That is allowed and I did nothing wrong, nor did I grind off the serial number before selling it. I sell alot of stuff on ebay, and have tons of repeat buyers, helped aout alot of people build their bikes, even giving parts away when they needed something as I do it for the passion of BMX, not for the money.  Sad, but true, theres always one jerk in the group who makes a fuss will ultimately ruin it for the rest because its guys like him that doesnt make the sport fun and will ultimately one day make me sell off my vast collection and abandon the hobby that I have loved since a child.

If you send me a lowball offer do not expect a reply. I am sorry the free shipping fairies are on strike and it cost money to ship items now. Please consider that before making an offer.

#54 2010-07-13 1:10pm

Felled Angel is Back
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

Okay so lil e in Scotland thinks his 20+ year old performer that he was going to "race" on some track & do barspins got jacked over in Scotland, ended up over here in the USA to be sold by someone with 3000+ positive feedback (only buyers can leave negatives now) after it changed hands a million times, craigslist only has stolen bikes (hmm.. there's no Craigslist in Scotland, jealous much?) and that the serial number is partially missing so it must be his old bike from Scotland??? lol

#55 2010-09-03 6:47am

hokeypokeypanda
Expert

little E is a woman, and a great ebay seller not to mention a great person, this hobby has some right nut jobs! I would buy from little e in a heartbeat great human being!

Such is Life

#56 2010-09-03 10:11am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 86

graciedanebmx wrote:

WOW most be that time of the mounth! lol J/K

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#57 2010-10-06 4:22am

zombie_jesus
Google Me, B*tch

Antloe wrote:

I've been stealing most of my bikes from Scotland...easy pickins'

lol at that. the only thing I steal are pretty girls hearts heh heh heh tongue

#TeamGeiger

Board footer