You are not logged in.

Patterson 24 scam  RSS Feed

#51 2010-04-25 5:07pm

slatzman
Museum Addict

Re: Patterson 24 scam

Pictures would help your case.and what about the girls bike you returned if I was him I would find you and stomp your head in if the story is true.

My feedback means alot to  me. If there's a problem  yo lets solve it.

#52 2010-04-25 5:10pm

skirkpat
Pro Member
Bikes: 1
Website

nintendoninja wrote:

someone post up the auction...
this dude could be very well in his rights,
sellers can be scammers too, not just buyers hmm

or he could take pics...post them and put this to bed...he has not because he is a thief. Scooby Doo could figure this out.

Oh, and the reason he is casting doubt is so that he can continue to scam people....who will fall for his B.S.

I will gladly apologize when he posts pics of the bike, very easy, until then...I don't believe a word he says

If something I say offends you I would like to sincerely appologize, but please realize I am a complete stranger to 99.9% of you and as such should hold no real power over your emotions. Have a great day ladies and gents and try not to forget to keep life in perspective  :^P

#53 2010-04-25 5:10pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner
Bikes: 7

skirkpat wrote:

nintendoninja wrote:

someone post up the auction...
this dude could be very well in his rights,
sellers can be scammers too, not just buyers hmm

or he could take pics...post them and put this to bed...he has not because he is a thief. Scooby Doo could figure this out.

Oh, and the reason he is casting doubt is so that he can continue to scam people....who will fall for his B.S.

I will gladly apologize when he posts pics of the bike, very easy, until then...I don't believe a word he says

Exactly!

I love dead people....

#54 2010-04-25 5:11pm

kidcapri84
Centurion Member
Bikes: 3

why dont he just return the bike and get all his money back. why only get a partial refund. its just not all adding up here. if you are not happy with the product you return it for a refund you dont stop payment on part of the payment and give him a girls bike?

what has been seen cannot be unseen

#55 2010-04-25 5:15pm

darhenry_is_a_liar
Banned

I AM UNSURE AS TO HOW TO POST PICS, LET'S NOT FORGET I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, I WILL GLADLY SEND PICS TO WHOMEVER REQUESTS THEM. I WILL JUST HAVE TO SEND THEM TO YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL. THAT SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM, I AM A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE, AND USUALLY IM NOT AROUND MY HOME TOWN SO IT COULD TAKE ME A FEW DAYS TO GETTING AROUND TO IT. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

#56 2010-04-25 5:20pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner

send em to me then... click the email option in the bottom left corner of your post... i'll be waiting.... oh ya, you arent near the bike! AND it might take days to do..... your story has more holes in it than swiss cheese. roll

I love dead people....

#57 2010-04-25 5:20pm

JohnnyTr8der
the good....
Bikes: 5

this is only getting better and better roll

#58 2010-04-25 5:20pm

JohnnyTr8der
the good....

yea owl post them pics UP!!

#59 2010-04-25 5:23pm

rocs8x9x
Museum Addict

get r done owl

PAIN IS TEMPORARY, LOSING IS FOREVER
[img]http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/rocs8x9x/topper_art-1.jpg[/img]

#60 2010-04-25 5:24pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner

rocs8x9x wrote:

get r done owl

I'm not gonna hold my breath waitin for the pix, thats for sure.

I love dead people....

#61 2010-04-25 5:24pm

BMX_Brigade_86
Pro MemberThe Brigadier
Bikes: 4

darhenry_is_a_liar wrote:

I AM UNSURE AS TO HOW TO POST PICS, LET'S NOT FORGET I AM NEW TO THIS SITE, I WILL GLADLY SEND PICS TO WHOMEVER REQUESTS THEM. I WILL JUST HAVE TO SEND THEM TO YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL. THAT SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM, I AM A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE, AND USUALLY IM NOT AROUND MY HOME TOWN SO IT COULD TAKE ME A FEW DAYS TO GETTING AROUND TO IT. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

Let's hear about the little girls bike you sent him while we wait a couple of days for you to send Owl some pics

#62 2010-04-25 5:24pm

skirkpat
Pro Member
Website

As much as you sell on EBay and you are not able to post pics, you have a criminal case pending on this and have no pics in an EMail account.....B.S. and thanks for the final nail...anyone believing this guy or sticking up for him without any proof is also soft in the head in my opinion. I don't feel the need to continue with any more responses after this.

If something I say offends you I would like to sincerely appologize, but please realize I am a complete stranger to 99.9% of you and as such should hold no real power over your emotions. Have a great day ladies and gents and try not to forget to keep life in perspective  :^P

#63 2010-04-25 5:25pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner

skirkpat wrote:

As much as you sell on EBay and you are not able to post pics, you have a criminal case pending on this and have no pics in an EMail account.....B.S. and thanks for the final nail...anyone believing this guy or sticking up for him without any proof is also soft in the head in my opinion. I don't feel the need to continue with any more responses after this.

I was just gonna say the same thing hmm

I love dead people....

#64 2010-04-25 5:25pm

darhenry_is_a_liar
Banned

kidcapri84 wrote:

why dont he just return the bike and get all his money back. why only get a partial refund. its just not all adding up here. if you are not happy with the product you return it for a refund you dont stop payment on part of the payment and give him a girls bike?

LIKE I MENTIONED IN MY FIRST POST 1000 OF 2600 IS NOT COVERED, MEANS THAT PAYPAL CANNOT RETRIEVE THAT MONEY BECAUSE IT WAS SENT AS A GIFT, THAT IS THE 1000 DOLLARS I HAD IN PAYPAL. THE REMAINING BALANCE I WAS ABLE TO GET BACK BECAUSE IT WAS COVERED BY MY BANK. SO IF I WERE TO SEND THE BIKE BACK, DAR HENRY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY BACK. HE DID TELL ME THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER WHEN HE ASKED ME TO SEND THE PAYMENT AS A GIFT. I DID NOT WANT TO BE IN A SITUATION WHERE I SEND THE BIKE BACK AND NOT GET THE  MONEY BACK.

#65 2010-04-25 5:28pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner

This is still my favorite part so far "CONTACT IOWA SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT IN PEUSTA 52068 SPEAK TO OFFICER JOHN"..... which sheriffs dept? Officer "John"? Could you pick more of a vague name? Tell ya what, you send me the number for the police station he is at, and, since you must be in contact with this officer, send me his full name as well. I will call them from Canada and speak with him. I'll wait for that too... oh, and moron, its spelled "Peosta", cant even get that part right hey?

I love dead people....

#66 2010-04-25 5:30pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner

kidcapri84 wrote:

LIKE I MENTIONED IN MY FIRST POST 1000 OF 2600 IS NOT COVERED, MEANS THAT PAYPAL CANNOT RETRIEVE THAT MONEY BECAUSE IT WAS SENT AS A GIFT, THAT IS THE 1000 DOLLARS I HAD IN PAYPAL. THE REMAINING BALANCE I WAS ABLE TO GET BACK BECAUSE IT WAS COVERED BY MY BANK. SO IF I WERE TO SEND THE BIKE BACK, DAR HENRY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY BACK. HE DID TELL ME THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER WHEN HE ASKED ME TO SEND THE PAYMENT AS A GIFT. I DID NOT WANT TO BE IN A SITUATION WHERE I SEND THE BIKE BACK AND NOT GET THE  MONEY BACK.

So you have this guys bike, and all of your money back.... and he has nothing. Sounds to me like you scammed him, AND your bank.

I love dead people....

#67 2010-04-25 5:32pm

JohnnyTr8der
the good....

owl its Officer John Smith ...DUHHHHHHHHHH lollol

#68 2010-04-25 5:33pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner

JohnnyTr8der wrote:

owl its Officer John Smith ...DUHHHHHHHHHH lollol

lol

I love dead people....

#69 2010-04-25 5:33pm

BMX_Brigade_86
Pro MemberThe Brigadier
Bikes: 4

I am the owl... wrote:

kidcapri84 wrote:

So you have this guys bike, and all of your money back.... and he has nothing. Sounds to me like you scammed him, AND your bank.

Come on owl he got a little girls bike... I bet he always wanted one too!

#70 2010-04-25 5:37pm

JohnnyTr8der
the good....

well he said he is a GOVT employee...motto of this govt is get money for nothin!!!

#71 2010-04-25 5:37pm

skirkpat
Pro Member
Website

I am the owl... wrote:

This is still my favorite part so far "CONTACT IOWA SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT IN PEUSTA 52068 SPEAK TO OFFICER JOHN"..... which sheriffs dept? Officer "John"? Could you pick more of a vague name? Tell ya what, you send me the number for the police station he is at, and, since you must be in contact with this officer, send me his full name as well. I will call them from Canada and speak with him. I'll wait for that too...

Please OWL, Since he clearly stated a Name, and a General Vicinity of authority, I mus request you lay off of him. He does not have an Email with pics of the bike because he prefers to talk to Officer " John" Doe via the written word...remember trusting in digital medium is what got him in this mess to begin with. He only has a zip code because the police in IA have not established addresses, you simply adress letters to John, the Officer, 52068 and they find him on his horse wherever he may be patroling. You should understand this being you have mounted police in your neck of the woods. Now what I really want to know is what he has for sale...I am interested in CW mainly...I will gift my money to you for being so judgemental without just cause.

Last edited by skirkpat (2010-04-25 5:40pm)

#72 2010-04-25 5:39pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner

skirkpat wrote:

I am the owl... wrote:

This is still my favorite part so far "CONTACT IOWA SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT IN PEUSTA 52068 SPEAK TO OFFICER JOHN"..... which sheriffs dept? Officer "John"? Could you pick more of a vague name? Tell ya what, you send me the number for the police station he is at, and, since you must be in contact with this officer, send me his full name as well. I will call them from Canada and speak with him. I'll wait for that too...

Please OWL, Since he clearly stated a Name, and a General Vicinity of authority, I mus request you lay off of him. He does not have an Email with pics of the bike because he prefers to talk to Officer " John" Doe via the written word...remember trusting in digital medium is what got him in this mess to begin with. He nly has a zip code because the police in IA have not established addresses, you simplt adress letters to John, the Officer, 52068 and they find him on his horse wherever he may be patroling. You should understand being you have mounted police in your neck of the woods. Now what I really want to know is what he has for sale...I am interested in CW mainly...I will gift my money to you for being so judgemental without just cause.

lol lol awesome!

I love dead people....

#73 2010-04-25 5:41pm

nintendoninja
Pro Member"GT JUGGALO"
Bikes: 9

its funny how neither the seller nor the buyer can post pics of the bike in question, i aint siding with either of them roll

owl, you should left this drama over at os, aka society or whatever that site calls itself now... hmm

- WTB Knight Retro Goose -

#74 2010-04-25 5:44pm

JohnnyTr8der
the good....

City: Peosta, IA
Dubuque County, IA
Zip code population (2000): 2,842
Estimated zip code population in 2008: 5,050
sheriff dept website
http://www.cityofpeosta.org/index.asp?T … 784392031}

#75 2010-04-25 5:45pm

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner

nintendoninja wrote:

its funny how neither the seller nor the buyer can post pics of the bike in question, i aint siding with either of them roll

owl, you should left this drama over at os, aka society or whatever that site calls itself now... hmm

Left it? he is rippin guys off

I love dead people....

Board footer

View Cart →