You are not logged in.

2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

#51 2021-08-03 10:38am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 15056
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Im probably getting these PiR customs chromed.... https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 6ebe77.jpg

cool

I like this one for sale  at flatlandfule
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 7eb5c6.png
OG M18 Handlebar
Detailed Description
Material:  4130 Chromoly
Rise: 8.5" or 9"
Backsweep: 4 degrees
Upsweep: 3 degrees
Width: 27.5"
Weight: 28.8oz/816g (8.5"); 29.6oz / 839g (9")

cool


.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

Offline

 

#52 2021-08-04 1:21am

bladdermetal
Expert
From: Miami, FL
Signed up: 2009-10-21
Posts: 802
Bikes: 4
Website
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

2021 Techbikeco Trident " Custom "https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 581de0.jpg

O kool you gonna build one of those new bikes Dustin has


"Every move is like a lightning"

Offline

 

#53 2021-08-04 6:33am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 15056
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

bladdermetal wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

2021 Techbikeco Trident " Custom "https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 581de0.jpg

O kool you gonna build one of those new bikes Dustin has

Yup


.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

Offline

 

#54 2021-08-04 10:15am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member
From: Fountain Valley, CA
Signed up: 2007-06-28
Posts: 33070
Bikes: 87
Website
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

Pirate_Duck wrote:

Freek, thought about London Bikes Bars? They're pretty angular & they make some pretty cool looking Bar/Stem Combos by request last time I knew.
That said, I know the Front End is pretty angular & crazy looking but the Platform/Seat Stays are quite curvaceous haha, surely a decent set of Knees average styled bars could work? You'd have to find the right ones, but I bet there's something fitting within that category!

ya thinking of robing fish Bone bars from my Saint Martin 10 Ten build
https://bmxmuseum.com/image/dsc07646_blowup.jpg

Psh, [I'd rob everything off that for it.lol

lol sure then switch classes. throw it in budget build class. technically all but the frame and handlebars came off used bikes. I parted out. IE got all my complete bike for sale, buy in cash back. from part out sales on here and Ebay.. so parts on this bike are free!big_smile. then sell the 10 Ten frame. so the   Dividual Polecat build would be almost a free build .  now that would be a killer budget build. tongue


Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

Offline

 

#55 2021-08-04 10:25am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 15056
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

ya thinking of robing fish Bone bars from my Saint Martin 10 Ten build
https://bmxmuseum.com/image/dsc07646_blowup.jpg

Psh, [I'd rob everything off that for it.lol

lol sure then switch classes. throw it in budget build class. technically all but the frame and handlebars came off used bikes. I parted out. IE got all my complete bike for sale, buy in cash back. from part out sales on here and Ebay.. so parts on this bike are free!big_smile. then sell the 10 Ten frame. so the   Dividual Polecat build would be almost a free build .  now that would be a killer budget build. tongue

Hells Yeah!


.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

Offline

 

#56 2021-08-04 10:31am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member
From: Fountain Valley, CA
Signed up: 2007-06-28
Posts: 33070
Bikes: 87
Website
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Psh, [I'd rob everything off that for it.lol

lol sure then switch classes. throw it in budget build class. technically all but the frame and handlebars came off used bikes. I parted out. IE got all my complete bike for sale, buy in cash back. from part out sales on here and Ebay.. so parts on this bike are free!big_smile. then sell the 10 Ten frame. so the   Dividual Polecat build would be almost a free build .  now that would be a killer budget build. tongue

Hells Yeah!

some one needs to enter a budget build  from only traded for parts  or bought threw pay it forward on museum.


Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

Offline

 

#57 2021-08-04 10:33am

epitome
Centurion Member
Signed up: 2021-06-05
Posts: 163
Bikes: 1
Online

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

I'd keep the wheels with the 10 frame. They look really good.

Online

 

#58 2021-08-04 10:37am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 15056
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

lol sure then switch classes. throw it in budget build class. technically all but the frame and handlebars came off used bikes. I parted out. IE got all my complete bike for sale, buy in cash back. from part out sales on here and Ebay.. so parts on this bike are free!big_smile. then sell the 10 Ten frame. so the   Dividual Polecat build would be almost a free build .  now that would be a killer budget build. tongue

Hells Yeah!

some one needs to enter a budget build  from only traded for parts  or bought threw pay it forward on museum.

I topped out w/ 4 or Id enter this cheapo... https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/21996/16205191691326503639106097293baf610ad0695a.jpg


.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

Offline

 

#59 2021-08-04 10:54am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member
From: Fountain Valley, CA
Signed up: 2007-06-28
Posts: 33070
Bikes: 87
Website
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Hells Yeah!

some one needs to enter a budget build  from only traded for parts  or bought threw pay it forward on museum.

I topped out w/ 4 or Id enter this cheapo... https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d0695a.jpg

you can do 1 bike per every class . but only 4 in 1 class I think.hmm


Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

Offline

 

#60 2021-08-04 11:39am

nnjrider
Pro Member
From: Hackensack, NJ
Signed up: 2016-05-24
Posts: 1722
Bikes: 8
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

Last year I bought a beat up Standard STA frameset with stuck seat post for very little money and spent this year collecting parts for it. Would have made a great budget build. Except, I posted the frameset in the museum so it is not eligible. My bad.

I have this Brew Bikes custom downhill frameset that has sat in a box for two years since I bought it from a used bike shop.  I emailed the builder, he said it was 100pct chromo but he did not remember when he built it.  No serial number I am guessing it is mid school even though the tubing is narrow diameter.  I only have survivor parts for the build. Any thoughts? Is this mid school or budget?  I kind of feel like this is deserving of NOS parts. 

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/232312/a7d92ee6-2a8e-4458-8eea-10428f470536610addc07f.jpeg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/232312/c6c467bb-c721-4b2e-b29d-306cf2daeca5610addc019.jpeg

Offline

 

#61 2021-08-04 11:53am

New Old Schooler
Pro Member
From: Hard Hittin.....
Signed up: 2010-10-06
Posts: 5524
Bikes: 31
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

Going to build this bad-boy, just don’t know what category to choose from… OS, freestyle or maybe I’ll go with a budget build. Either way it’s been a couple yrs since I’ve entered, always a great time and a positive experience.
Good luck to all, let’s get it going. big_smile cool
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/bb475/mbilek24/001(25).HEIC


Blue, you’re my boy!!!

YOU’RE MY BOY BLUE!!!
Thanks Capitán wink

Offline

 

#62 2021-08-04 12:29pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member
From: Fountain Valley, CA
Signed up: 2007-06-28
Posts: 33070
Bikes: 87
Website
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

nnjrider wrote:

Last year I bought a beat up Standard STA frameset with stuck seat post for very little money and spent this year collecting parts for it. Would have made a great budget build. Except, I posted the frameset in the museum so it is not eligible. My bad.

I have this Brew Bikes custom downhill frameset that has sat in a box for two years since I bought it from a used bike shop.  I emailed the builder, he said it was 100pct chromo but he did not remember when he built it.  No serial number I am guessing it is mid school even though the tubing is narrow diameter.  I only have survivor parts for the build. Any thoughts? Is this mid school or budget?  I kind of feel like this is deserving of NOS parts. 

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … dc07f.jpeg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … dc019.jpeg

if using NOS parts not a budget build. that's for bikes built with used parts.

FYIif THE STA is not yet built ready to ride. it can be entered in build off.

Last edited by FRESSTYLE FREEK (2021-08-04 12:33pm)


Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

Offline

 

#63 2021-08-04 2:13pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Signed up: 2007-07-02
Posts: 47757
Bikes: 41
Website
Online

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

some one needs to enter a budget build  from only traded for parts  or bought threw pay it forward on museum.

I topped out w/ 4 or Id enter this cheapo... https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d0695a.jpg

you can do 1 bike per every class . but only 4 in 1 class I think.hmm

4 in total…

You can enter the 4 in any class or just one class…

It the same rule as last year…rules really didn’t change from last year…I change the Era of years up by one year…not allowing Bikes that are in the Museum…

FAQ

Q:  Can I submit a bike that's already in the Museum?
A:  No you can’t…


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

Online

 

#64 2021-08-04 2:58pm

1fastmotodude
Pro Member
From: SoCal to NorCal
Signed up: 2013-10-10
Posts: 2433
Bikes: 33
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

Damn !!!

The one time I actually caught the submission in time, and the competition is savage for MS. bigmaaark with that beautiful Ultra Box and killer Gorilla forks, Jeremy’s perfect Haro Monocoque, then bullseye’s sick Redman Warrior monocoque with the T.H.E triple clamps.

“What’s next”???

lol I think I’ll sit on the bench for this one. That’s one tough room with plenty of headhunters in it already. wink


Mechanical Art...       


He’s not my president. He never was, and never will be.                                                                                                                                               

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves .” Abraham Lincoln

                               Jesus Saves . . .

Offline

 

#65 2021-08-04 3:24pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Signed up: 2007-07-02
Posts: 47757
Bikes: 41
Website
Online

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

1fastmotodude wrote:

Damn !!!

The one time I actually caught the submission in time, and the competition is savage for MS. bigmaaark with that beautiful Ultra Box and killer Gorilla forks, Jeremy’s perfect Haro Monocoque, then bullseye’s sick Redman Warrior monocoque with the T.H.E triple clamps.

“What’s next”???

lol I think I’ll sit on the bench for this one. That’s one tough room with plenty of headhunters in it already. wink

Don’t be a Pussy!!!


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

Online

 

#66 2021-08-04 3:56pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 15056
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

Hobbes12 wrote:

1fastmotodude wrote:

Damn !!!

The one time I actually caught the submission in time, and the competition is savage for MS. bigmaaark with that beautiful Ultra Box and killer Gorilla forks, Jeremy’s perfect Haro Monocoque, then bullseye’s sick Redman Warrior monocoque with the T.H.E triple clamps.

“What’s next”???

lol I think I’ll sit on the bench for this one. That’s one tough room with plenty of headhunters in it already. wink

Don’t be a Pussy!!!

You in Russ? big_smile


.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

Offline

 

#67 2021-08-04 5:07pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Signed up: 2007-07-02
Posts: 47757
Bikes: 41
Website
Online

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

1fastmotodude wrote:

Damn !!!

The one time I actually caught the submission in time, and the competition is savage for MS. bigmaaark with that beautiful Ultra Box and killer Gorilla forks, Jeremy’s perfect Haro Monocoque, then bullseye’s sick Redman Warrior monocoque with the T.H.E triple clamps.

“What’s next”???

lol I think I’ll sit on the bench for this one. That’s one tough room with plenty of headhunters in it already. wink

Don’t be a Pussy!!!

You in Russ? big_smile

Had no plans to do a build…I do have a brand new 22inch in a box, but not really a Build, more of just put it together real quick like lol


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

Online

 

#68 2021-08-04 5:09pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Signed up: 2007-07-02
Posts: 47757
Bikes: 41
Website
Online

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

So far the Buildoff is a success, we have at least 2 Bikes for each Class big_smile


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

Online

 

#69 2021-08-04 5:13pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 15056
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

Hobbes12 wrote:

So far the Buildoff is a success, we have at least 2 Bikes for each Class big_smile

Should be fun, itd be cool if all the staff joined in. big_smile


.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

Offline

 

#70 2021-08-04 5:21pm

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*
From: Southern Cal / Fort Mohave, AZ
Signed up: 2009-03-20
Posts: 35238
Bikes: 8
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

So far the Buildoff is a success, we have at least 2 Bikes for each Class big_smile

Should be fun, itd be cool if all the staff joined in. big_smile

lol
Then you get the "It was rigged" stuff. tongue

Offline

 

#71 2021-08-04 5:26pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 15056
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

robk131313 wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

So far the Buildoff is a success, we have at least 2 Bikes for each Class big_smile

Should be fun, itd be cool if all the staff joined in. big_smile

lol
Then you get the "It was rigged" stuff. tongue

Yeah,  youre probably 100% correct... sucks , but that could be fixed by the votes having members names attached tho?


.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

Offline

 

#72 2021-08-04 5:27pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Signed up: 2008-10-22
Posts: 15056
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

OR, a B.O. for the Staff only. big_smile


.... cant stop buying.. 😂😂

Offline

 

#73 2021-08-04 5:29pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Signed up: 2007-07-02
Posts: 47757
Bikes: 41
Website
Online

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

robk131313 wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Should be fun, itd be cool if all the staff joined in. big_smile

lol
Then you get the "It was rigged" stuff. tongue

Yeah,  youre probably 100% correct... sucks , but that could be fixed by the votes having members names attached tho?

keith88 has all of robk stuff, so he is out…


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

Online

 

#74 2021-08-04 5:29pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Signed up: 2007-07-02
Posts: 47757
Bikes: 41
Website
Online

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

OR, a B.O. for the Staff only. big_smile

That’s been brought up in the past…


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

Online

 

#75 2021-08-04 5:36pm

Luke Bongwater
Pro MemberBikes In The Cargo Hold
From: Rochester Hills, Michigan 🦌🌲🦆🐟
Signed up: 2015-10-29
Posts: 1722
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 6
Offline

Re: 2022 BMXMuseum Calendar Buildoff

I don’t believe it to be “rigged” in my opinion but you can definitely say there is favoritism and votes going to more popular members. You can’t stop it that’s why entering is more about the build and the fun of seeing others best work than “winning”… people have little mini beefs with other members and ignore obviously more impressive builds to vote for there friends instead. Which kinda taints the competition aspect of it all… but again it’s still very fun to participate and observe others art!


Man, if my f*cking ex-wife asked me to take care of her f*cking dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go f*ck herself. Why can't she board it?

Offline

 

Board footer