You are not logged in.

2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

#326 2021-06-21 1:50pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: .... Florida soon
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 13850
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Maybe Mexico will just use a drug tunnel + mules to get the Redlines here on time.. ?


Trust No One

Offline

 

#327 2021-06-21 1:52pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberTR@P GOD$
From: THE DARK $IDE OF CALI 💀💀💀
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 28256
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 12
Online

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Maybe Mexico will just use a drug tunnel + mules to get the Redlines here on time.. ?

I like that,  let me check with the cartel!! tongue  big_smilebig_smile


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Online

 

#328 2021-06-21 1:52pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
From: Fountain Valley, CA
Registered: 2007-06-28
Posts: 32361
Bikes: 86
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

All the 21's ordered are
"POSSIBLY" gonna be here by January 2022... so glad I dodged that..

sad wow I got a long ass wait. is it to late to get my deposit back.yikes


Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

Offline

 

#329 2021-06-21 1:55pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
From: Fountain Valley, CA
Registered: 2007-06-28
Posts: 32361
Bikes: 86
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Hopefully nobody has to wait on their stuff, y'all or the Haro guys.

well the muffler/ bus shop in Mexico is very backed up with work. give them time to do Lines work.


Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

Offline

 

#330 2021-06-21 6:28pm

slick4772
Pro Member
From: Pittsburgh
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 136
Bikes: 3
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Honestly - I don't think it is unreasonable to get the deposit back given the wait time.  I know that these shops are placing orders based on deposits but there is a bit of bait and switch here by Haro.  And they should be compensating the bike shops.  Name another business that solicits orders based on future delivery dates and then pushes the date out 6 months.  I know that these are not economic necessities but if the initial contract can't be honored, then a refund is definitely appropriate.  For f's sake - who knows if you'll be alive in 2022?

Offline

 

#331 2021-06-21 7:13pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberTR@P GOD$
From: THE DARK $IDE OF CALI 💀💀💀
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 28256
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 12
Online

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

slick4772 wrote:

Honestly - I don't think it is unreasonable to get the deposit back given the wait time.  I know that these shops are placing orders based on deposits but there is a bit of bait and switch here by Haro.  And they should be compensating the bike shops.  Name another business that solicits orders based on future delivery dates and then pushes the date out 6 months.  I know that these are not economic necessities but if the initial contract can't be honored, then a refund is definitely appropriate.  For f's sake - who knows if you'll be alive in 2022?

I told my brother the same thing,  and he said that every time he tries to buy something, I'm always killing his high...

I said f@ck it...

Do whatever the F you want....

Now he's calling me at least twice a week, asking what is going on, and where is his 2021 RL 20II!!!!!

I try to ignore him, but if I do... he'll just come over to my house!!!  hmmhmmhmm

Last edited by Dirty Habits (2021-06-21 7:32pm)


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Online

 

#332 2021-06-21 7:54pm

QueensFinest72
Pro MemberNew York State of Mind
From: New York City
Registered: 2019-02-28
Posts: 3117
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Dirty Habits wrote:

slick4772 wrote:

Honestly - I don't think it is unreasonable to get the deposit back given the wait time.  I know that these shops are placing orders based on deposits but there is a bit of bait and switch here by Haro.  And they should be compensating the bike shops.  Name another business that solicits orders based on future delivery dates and then pushes the date out 6 months.  I know that these are not economic necessities but if the initial contract can't be honored, then a refund is definitely appropriate.  For f's sake - who knows if you'll be alive in 2022?

I told my brother the same thing,  and he said that every time he tries to buy something, I'm always killing his high...

I said f@ck it...

Do whatever the F you want....

Now he's calling me at least twice a week, asking what is going on, and where is his 2021 RL 20II!!!!!

I try to ignore him, but if I do... he'll just come over to my house!!!  hmmhmmhmm

Lol. Knock! Knock! lol

Offline

 

#333 2021-06-21 8:25pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberTR@P GOD$
From: THE DARK $IDE OF CALI 💀💀💀
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 28256
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 12
Online

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

QueensFinest72 wrote:

Dirty Habits wrote:

slick4772 wrote:

Honestly - I don't think it is unreasonable to get the deposit back given the wait time.  I know that these shops are placing orders based on deposits but there is a bit of bait and switch here by Haro.  And they should be compensating the bike shops.  Name another business that solicits orders based on future delivery dates and then pushes the date out 6 months.  I know that these are not economic necessities but if the initial contract can't be honored, then a refund is definitely appropriate.  For f's sake - who knows if you'll be alive in 2022?

I told my brother the same thing,  and he said that every time he tries to buy something, I'm always killing his high...

I said f@ck it...

Do whatever the F you want....

Now he's calling me at least twice a week, asking what is going on, and where is his 2021 RL 20II!!!!!

I try to ignore him, but if I do... he'll just come over to my house!!!  hmmhmmhmm

Lol. Knock! Knock! lol

I know huh!!  lollol


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Online

 

#334 2021-06-21 8:38pm

Fongstar
Pro Member2FONGS don’t make a right..
From: down thereTHE LAND OF JOE KING
Registered: 2015-05-06
Posts: 2626
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Maybe they should throw in a plate for being late.. it’s gunna take some magic tricks for them to be on time.. https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/220230/8c782cc3-05f0-4b3c-8b65-665d6634189260d15a95e0.gif
same as the CW legends... waiting waiting looking looking 1/2 year later wallah.. lolhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/220230/f4cc1de8-214a-4a76-ba11-e829f5aef60960d15b4536.gif
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/220230/8055432f-262d-4e07-952f-c016b3c6341460d15b44d7.gif


If it wasn’t serious. I wouldn’t be doing it.. 
Yin...Be soft kind and loving,..
yang..but also take nobody's shit....
my old man.. open your mind before you open your mouth son...
my mum...be yourself son.. people don't have to like you..and you don't have to care...
Me uncle patt. AarH F@fk em all let the devil sort em out..
me.. I can only be one person at a time.. smile

Offline

 

#335 2021-06-21 8:40pm

QueensFinest72
Pro MemberNew York State of Mind
From: New York City
Registered: 2019-02-28
Posts: 3117
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Fongstar wrote:

Maybe they should throw in a plate for being late.. it’s gunna take some magic tricks for them to be on time.. https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5a95e0.gif
same as the CW legends... waiting waiting looking looking 1/2 year later wallah.. lolhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5b4536.gif
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 5b44d7.gif

Yea. Agree. They should throw something in for the time wasted! mad A Chaingring will Suffice big_smile

Offline

 

#336 2021-06-21 8:54pm

Fongstar
Pro Member2FONGS don’t make a right..
From: down thereTHE LAND OF JOE KING
Registered: 2015-05-06
Posts: 2626
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

I wouldn’t count on even getting a sorry guys...
maybe some update on Facebook saying due to unforeseen blah blah bullsh1t n blah blah cause this will keep it legal..
n a thanks for your understanding... hopefully everyone will get what they paid for eventually.... 

I miss seeing something in person at the local bike shop or at the track... looking touching & being able to evaluate what I’m buying before I pay for it... 

seems lately everything is look at pics on the internet.. pay up front.. for stuff that isn’t even physically real yet.. n when you do receive it.. good luck if it isn’t up to standard.. reputation is something one earns ... seems now you pay up front.. & hope your getting the reputation & promises to be kept... & a oh well if it isn’t... now it’s Pay big dollars for face value... 

p.s  would have been better to just say.. we are looking at doing a run ..
numbers & run will depend on interest.. also once production has started we are aiming at a complete time date of (whatever is reasonable) will keep customers updated with any changes & price of X amount of $$$...  simple..

Last edited by Fongstar (2021-06-21 9:02pm)


If it wasn’t serious. I wouldn’t be doing it.. 
Yin...Be soft kind and loving,..
yang..but also take nobody's shit....
my old man.. open your mind before you open your mouth son...
my mum...be yourself son.. people don't have to like you..and you don't have to care...
Me uncle patt. AarH F@fk em all let the devil sort em out..
me.. I can only be one person at a time.. smile

Offline

 

#337 2021-06-21 9:13pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberTR@P GOD$
From: THE DARK $IDE OF CALI 💀💀💀
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 28256
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 12
Online

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Fongstar wrote:

I wouldn’t count on even getting a sorry guys...
maybe some update on Facebook saying due to unforeseen blah blah bullsh1t n blah blah cause this will keep it legal..
n a thanks for your understanding... hopefully everyone will get what they paid for eventually.... 

I miss seeing something in person at the local bike shop or at the track... looking touching & being able to evaluate what I’m buying before I pay for it... 

seems lately everything is look at pics on the internet.. pay up front.. for stuff that isn’t even physically real yet.. n when you do receive it.. good luck if it isn’t up to standard.. reputation is something one earns ... seems now you pay up front.. & hope your getting the reputation & promises to be kept... & a oh well if it isn’t... now it’s Pay big dollars for face value... 

p.s  would have been better to just say.. we are looking at doing a run ..
numbers & run will depend on interest.. also once production has started we are aiming at a complete time date of (whatever is reasonable) will keep customers updated with any changes & price of X amount of $$$...  simple..

This only happens in heaven!!  smile

https://i.giphy.com/media/xUA7bdb438bTcgY0h2/giphy.webp


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Online

 

#338 2021-06-21 9:22pm

slick4772
Pro Member
From: Pittsburgh
Registered: 2017-05-12
Posts: 136
Bikes: 3
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

At least with the Haro you only have to pay $100 up front. Redline wanted the full price. Yes I paid it. But the communication could be better. I don’t think once a month is unreasonable. And further, don’t send pictures of prototype parts. Send status updates. We have received the tubing. The jigs are made. The welding has commenced. The frames are getting painted. The decals are being applied. The first frames are being tested. Whatever.

Offline

 

#339 2021-06-21 9:27pm

QueensFinest72
Pro MemberNew York State of Mind
From: New York City
Registered: 2019-02-28
Posts: 3117
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

slick4772 wrote:

At least with the Haro you only have to pay $100 up front. Redline wanted the full price. Yes I paid it. But the communication could be better. I don’t think once a month is unreasonable. And further, don’t send pictures of prototype parts. Send status updates. We have received the tubing. The jigs are made. The welding has commenced. The frames are getting painted. The decals are being applied. The first frames are being tested. Whatever.

Agree! Hasn't been that Peachy with Redline Foundations mad

Offline

 

#340 2021-06-21 9:37pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberTR@P GOD$
From: THE DARK $IDE OF CALI 💀💀💀
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 28256
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 12
Online

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

i really hope Dom makes an appearance, ASAP! smile


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Online

 

#341 2021-06-22 5:52am

Skyway_hayz
Centurion Member
From: Radelaide SA
Registered: 2020-10-25
Posts: 145
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Well ,I  got my full refund back from my local bike shop , as I cancelled the order . anyway, looks like bmx-international Australia over sold the redline RL20ii to the public . Redline foundation's will take there sweet-time in making them ,  they have your money . So don't hold your breath .


Queen trump . the girly boy . loser !

Offline

 

#342 2021-06-22 6:02am

BMX3353
Pro Member
From: Halfmoon, NY
Registered: 2021-01-19
Posts: 446
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Fongstar wrote:

I wouldn’t count on even getting a sorry guys...
maybe some update on Facebook saying due to unforeseen blah blah bullsh1t n blah blah cause this will keep it legal..
n a thanks for your understanding... hopefully everyone will get what they paid for eventually.... 

I miss seeing something in person at the local bike shop or at the track... looking touching & being able to evaluate what I’m buying before I pay for it... 

seems lately everything is look at pics on the internet.. pay up front.. for stuff that isn’t even physically real yet.. n when you do receive it.. good luck if it isn’t up to standard.. reputation is something one earns ... seems now you pay up front.. & hope your getting the reputation & promises to be kept... & a oh well if it isn’t... now it’s Pay big dollars for face value... 

p.s  would have been better to just say.. we are looking at doing a run ..
numbers & run will depend on interest.. also once production has started we are aiming at a complete time date of (whatever is reasonable) will keep customers updated with any changes & price of X amount of $$$...  simple..

Exactly right. Couldn't agree more.

Offline

 

#343 2021-06-22 6:25am

one piece crank
Pro Member
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2017-08-23
Posts: 422
Bikes: 1
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

BMX3353 wrote:

Fongstar wrote:

I wouldn’t count on even getting a sorry guys...
maybe some update on Facebook saying due to unforeseen blah blah bullsh1t n blah blah cause this will keep it legal..
n a thanks for your understanding... hopefully everyone will get what they paid for eventually.... 

I miss seeing something in person at the local bike shop or at the track... looking touching & being able to evaluate what I’m buying before I pay for it... 

seems lately everything is look at pics on the internet.. pay up front.. for stuff that isn’t even physically real yet.. n when you do receive it.. good luck if it isn’t up to standard.. reputation is something one earns ... seems now you pay up front.. & hope your getting the reputation & promises to be kept... & a oh well if it isn’t... now it’s Pay big dollars for face value... 

p.s  would have been better to just say.. we are looking at doing a run ..
numbers & run will depend on interest.. also once production has started we are aiming at a complete time date of (whatever is reasonable) will keep customers updated with any changes & price of X amount of $$$...  simple..

Exactly right. Couldn't agree more.

Except, those days are gone in our current limited-supply/materials-delays/shipping-delays/fight-off-the-flippers global situation. I would love to see these (and new Haro's) in shop windows, so I could pop in, drool, and drop some cash. Also, this is the RL20II, exactly as it was made in the 80's. I was very intrigued, so I actually watched some of the live order to see how fast they sold out. I didn't buy since my personal '85 RL20II sat only a few feet away.

Those that ordered will definitely get something cool. Only thing cooler would be a new school version.

Offline

 

#344 2021-06-22 9:58am

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberTR@P GOD$
From: THE DARK $IDE OF CALI 💀💀💀
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 28256
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 12
Online

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Dirty Habits wrote:

i really hope Dom makes an appearance, ASAP! smile

BUMP!  smile


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Online

 

#345 2021-06-25 6:01am

redline 600
Expert
From: Kirkville, N.Y.
Registered: 2010-06-12
Posts: 561
Bikes: 11
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

This was posted on Facebook by Dom yesterday … not sure if everyone saw it..


Guys. Updates on the way. We are working through a couple of minor issues with raw material supply and tooling. We had to remake a couple of tools which is a complex process. There will be an update this week on email and on this page. Thanks.

Offline

 

#346 2021-06-25 6:13am

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberTR@P GOD$
From: THE DARK $IDE OF CALI 💀💀💀
Registered: 2008-11-10
Posts: 28256
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 12
Online

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

redline 600 wrote:

This was posted on Facebook by Dom yesterday … not sure if everyone saw it..


Guys. Updates on the way. We are working through a couple of minor issues with raw material supply and tooling. We had to remake a couple of tools which is a complex process. There will be an update this week on email and on this page. Thanks.

Can't wait to see this update.....


[img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXMBPm4q/dirty-tequila-logo.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

Online

 

#347 2021-06-25 2:05pm

DOMPHIPPSIO
Pro Member
From: San Diego
Registered: 2007-06-08
Posts: 2956
Website
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Tire colors. Any opinions on lighter or darker?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/6413/b86688cd-3280-4506-b84f-783ecf1b37e760d645268a.jpeg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/6413/caa3b0d0-d6ee-43db-b01d-a7090c5138b060d6452645.jpeg

Offline

 

#348 2021-06-25 2:58pm

sdredline25
Pro Member
From: San Diego CA
Registered: 2011-05-06
Posts: 718
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Tire colors ???

July next month.  ??

Offline

 

#349 2021-06-25 3:04pm

QueensFinest72
Pro MemberNew York State of Mind
From: New York City
Registered: 2019-02-28
Posts: 3117
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Wait a minute! The only Update we're getting is tire colors? What about the actual project??? madrollmad

Offline

 

#350 2021-06-25 3:04pm

QueensFinest72
Pro MemberNew York State of Mind
From: New York City
Registered: 2019-02-28
Posts: 3117
Offline

Re: 2021 RL20II's, show us what you got

Dirty Habits wrote:

redline 600 wrote:

This was posted on Facebook by Dom yesterday … not sure if everyone saw it..


Guys. Updates on the way. We are working through a couple of minor issues with raw material supply and tooling. We had to remake a couple of tools which is a complex process. There will be an update this week on email and on this page. Thanks.

Can't wait to see this update.....

No update to see mad

Offline

 

Board footer