You are not logged in.

EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

#26 2020-12-06 4:13pm

hexxed
Pro Member
From: Pennsylvania
Registered: 2008-09-06
Posts: 2932
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 16
Website
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

People make assumptions and that’s how rumors spread when you don’t come out with the whole story. If I were him you would end up with a black eye. The only reason I can think to air someone else’s dirty laundry is to increase dopamine levels


[img]https://bmxmuseum.com/image/hexxed5ede7bfc2ce70_lg.jpg[/img]

Offline

 

#27 2020-12-06 4:46pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 6684
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

crj1968 wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

ITS CHRISTMAS.
big_smile

lol  Awesome- sounds like something from a Charlie Brown special.  maybe it is? 

Glad to hear things are looking better for your friend.  cool

Thank you brother. smile
Merry Christmas


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#28 2020-12-06 4:47pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 6684
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

hexxed wrote:

People make assumptions and that’s how rumors spread when you don’t come out with the whole story. If I were him you would end up with a black eye. The only reason I can think to air someone else’s dirty laundry is to increase dopamine levels

So, you just threatened me.
Humm, do I know you?


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#29 2020-12-06 4:53pm

moshnmore
Pro MemberDr. Schlonger
From: Milwaukee, WI
Registered: 2009-02-21
Posts: 3360
Bikes: 4
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

I gotta say from some of the posts I've seen you make I'd guess you're personally unstable. Take care of yourself before you put in the effort of trying to iron out someone else's life. We really do have half a story here

Offline

 

#30 2020-12-06 4:57pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberNickelBack Builds Better BMX
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 10522
Bikes: 13
For Sale: 3
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

Streetbeast: I need to share something with you. I was once in the same predicament as him when I got out of the military. I didn’t have to be homeless but I chose to because it was better than being a burden on anyone else. I personally know that I would be embarrassed and a little upset if one of my friends posted my life situation on a public forum. Especially on a forum I frequented. Already we have members now asking if he saw and took the advice we gave him on different forums. As one brother to another, you should consider wether or not he wants this personal info put out on here like this. I would recommend as his friend to help him behind the scenes via charitable causes like mentioned above or pm his friends privately and see what all you can come up with to help him.

I only asked for well wishing. Nothing else.
I worry about the few friends I have and ya..
I withheld allot. There was nothing that he didnt ok.
I would never say something that wasnt ok'd.
And I just received the best good news from Danny.
They got positive big changes happening because  someone stepped up to help the family.

It’s really a different story when he is good with you sharing. Sleeping in your truck can be frustrating especially during this time of year. I been there done that. Life can get dark and dreary. I can only imagine it being worse having a family. It’s good to know he he picking himself up.


As Per The Museum Rules I am not allowed to have external links in my signature after having them up for 6 months to a year? Why because I pissed them off for calling out the obvious! Here’s my signature:
REMOVE THE CANCER FROM THE MUSEUM SO WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HACKERS ANYMORE!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2
FREE LIL HARO

Offline

 

#31 2020-12-06 4:59pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 6684
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

kalel92198 wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

Streetbeast: I need to share something with you. I was once in the same predicament as him when I got out of the military. I didn’t have to be homeless but I chose to because it was better than being a burden on anyone else. I personally know that I would be embarrassed and a little upset if one of my friends posted my life situation on a public forum. Especially on a forum I frequented. Already we have members now asking if he saw and took the advice we gave him on different forums. As one brother to another, you should consider wether or not he wants this personal info put out on here like this. I would recommend as his friend to help him behind the scenes via charitable causes like mentioned above or pm his friends privately and see what all you can come up with to help him.

I only asked for well wishing. Nothing else.
I worry about the few friends I have and ya..
I withheld allot. There was nothing that he didnt ok.
I would never say something that wasnt ok'd.
And I just received the best good news from Danny.
They got positive big changes happening because  someone stepped up to help the family.

It’s really a different story when he is good with you sharing. Sleeping in your truck can be frustrating especially during this time of year. I been there done that. Life can get dark and dreary. I can only imagine it being worse having a family. It’s good to know he he picking himself up.

I never said where he was.
But like you, I know what it's like to sleep in a truck. I've been there in the dead of winter too.


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#32 2020-12-06 5:03pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 6684
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

moshnmore wrote:

I gotta say from some of the posts I've seen you make I'd guess you're personally unstable. Take care of yourself before you put in the effort of trying to iron out someone else's life. We really do have half a story here

No...but you are.
Another masked person from my personal past..with a chip on their shoulder.
If hate so much ignore me.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/36359/20201206_2001165fcd7f40b7.jpg

Last edited by STREETBEATBEAST (2020-12-06 5:05pm)


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#33 2020-12-06 5:09pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 6684
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

Anyways, have fun being negative and attacking me because you're too much of a wussy to face me in person. Btw, say hi to Paul, John, and Dennis the queer.
You're all hiding in the shadows affraid to come into the light.
You know where I live..come talk to me.


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#34 2020-12-06 5:12pm

moshnmore
Pro MemberDr. Schlonger
From: Milwaukee, WI
Registered: 2009-02-21
Posts: 3360
Bikes: 4
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Anyways, have fun being negative and attacking me because you're too much of a wussy to face me in person. Btw, say hi to Paul, John, and Dennis the queer.
You're all hiding in the shadows affraid to come into the light.
You know where I live..come talk to me.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need. I have no idea who any of those people are. I have no clue where you live, nor do I care.

Offline

 

#35 2020-12-06 5:14pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 6684
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

moshnmore wrote:

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Anyways, have fun being negative and attacking me because you're too much of a wussy to face me in person. Btw, say hi to Paul, John, and Dennis the queer.
You're all hiding in the shadows affraid to come into the light.
You know where I live..come talk to me.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need. I have no idea who any of those people are. I have no clue where you live, nor do I care.

Lol. Ur a mentally I'll.."person"
You are highly unstable.
I..lol, I just prefer dealing with, "people" like you as a man. Not a keyboard warrior who hides in mommy's basement lol.
Nice try. tj


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#36 2020-12-06 5:17pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 6684
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

Why would you even write such a sick, unstable thought for everyone to read..
That's wrong.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/36359/20201206_2001165fcd827b24.jpg


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

#37 2020-12-06 5:20pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
From: North America-Canada
Registered: 2009-10-30
Posts: 6684
Bikes: 1
Offline

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.
ITS SERVED ITS PURPOSE


Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

Offline

 

Board footer