You are not logged in.

EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

#1 2020-12-03 7:46pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI
Bikes: 1

EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

As some of you know, our fellow brother DannyL. and family were evicted from their rental of over 12 years under strange circumstances.
They still havent found a stable living place. His pregnant wife and kids are staying at her sisters, but Danny is ...well, I dont want to say anything that I havent cleared with him, but his sleeping arrangements are not as good.

I'm just asking for everyone here to help keep Danny's spirits up and wish him well, specifically now during the season of giving.
MERRY CHRISTMAS DANNY, TO YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE HERE.
In the words of DAVE MIRRA,
STAY STRONG.

Heres my profound, life changing statement.
Lifes a bitch..PASS ME A BEER.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

#2 2020-12-03 9:11pm

pknzer
Pro Member
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 1

Re: EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE WELL WISHINGS FOR DannyL. ON HARD TIMES

Kia Kaha Danny,  hope life gets better for you and your family cool smile

Kia kaha - Stay Strong

#3 2020-12-03 9:19pm

fairlyodddad
Pro MemberFLAWLESS VICTORY FATALITY
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 2

hmm sad
All best to Danny and family.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.”  -Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
----------------------------------------------------o0o-----------------------------------------------------
Looking for a 1990 Bully BashGuard with SN RX8908567 Olive color stolen from me back in 1991
----------------------------------------------------o0o-----------------------------------------------------
“People cry not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.” -Johnny Depp

#4 2020-12-03 9:55pm

ABA180
Pro MemberCandy Apples
Bikes: 2

Much love Danny..

Am I Beast Or Am I Human..Am I Just Like You?

#5 2020-12-03 10:07pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

Unreal,some landlords are just scumbags.Wish Danny and his family all the best.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#6 2020-12-03 10:16pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI

Thank you guys and please everyone keep posting your kind words.

Yes SPYKER, landlords are just that.
Danny is sleeping in a cold shelter right now.
As in, NOT A BUILDING.
If he says I can say where, I will post but I dont wanna...you know, say what is maybe not cool to say.
I just want everyone to know where one of our BMX BROTHERS is living.

They're reacting and that's wonderful. It's better than them sitting there doing nothing. I say make them react - do whatever's in your power to move the audience, and if that's where it is, and there where it is with America, sex and violence, then I say project it.
ALICE COOPER

#7 2020-12-03 10:23pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

Thank you guys and please everyone keep posting your kind words.

Yes SPYKER, landlords are just that.
Danny is sleeping in a cold shelter right now.
As in, NOT A BUILDING.
If he says I can say where, I will post but I dont wanna...you know, say what is maybe not cool to say.
I just want everyone to know where one of our BMX BROTHERS is living.

Hope a museum brother local to him can find a way to help the guy out! It must be freezing staying outside where he is at.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#8 2020-12-03 11:58pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI

Danny says things are in the works by help from his shop he works out of but things take time. He is..covered and as someone who's at home in the wilderness, Danny has the right equipment/covers..but again it shouldn't be this way.
I've said it time and time again, Danny is a great guy and he should be at home with his pregnant wife and kids, in a warm home specifically during the holiday season..not where hes at right now.
God I wanna tell you all where he is sleeping but I feel he might not want it said..I don't know..
All though he is not completely outside in the weather elements, he is outside.
Just know he is not in a warm house/building..and that ain't right.

ALICE COOPER

#9 2020-12-04 12:14am

lipshtzz
Pro MemberThe Grim Reaper

x

#10 2020-12-04 1:54am

Fongstar
Pro Member2FONGS don’t make a right..

Any possibility you can start a go fund me sort of thing For him..?
Or some sorta donation thing to help him out...
Just some funding to help look,. at trying to get a bond up for a new rental or maybe a tiny house (convertible shipping container) or trailer happening..
easier & cheaper to move & live off grid to some extent..
or at least it’s some sort of shelter...
wish & hope things start looking up for him & his family...sad to hear people are in this predicament no matter what time of year...

If it wasn’t serious. I wouldn’t be doing it.. 
Yin...Be soft kind and loving,..
yang..but also take nobody's shit....
my old man.. open your mind before you open your mouth son...
my mum...be yourself son.. people don't have to like you..and you don't have to care...
Me uncle patt. AarH F@fk em all let the devil sort em out..
me.. I can only be one person at a time.. smile

#11 2020-12-04 4:45am

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
Bikes: 3

Third topic about this now. Of course everyone would wish him and his family the best and to turn things around. Did he ever pursue the many inputs he got from people a couple topics ago on legal avenues?

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=843127

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=838476

Last edited by brettweir89 (2020-12-04 4:47am)

So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
It's over Anakin, I have the high ground! -Obi-Wan Kenobi

#12 2020-12-04 5:42am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

As some of you know, our fellow brother DannyL. and family were evicted from their rental of over 12 years under strange circumstances.
They still havent found a stable living place. His pregnant wife and kids are staying at her sisters, but Danny is ...well, I dont want to say anything that I havent cleared with him, but his sleeping arrangements are not as good.

I'm just asking for everyone here to help keep Danny's spirits up and wish him well, specifically now during the season of giving.
MERRY CHRISTMAS DANNY, TO YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE HERE.
In the words of DAVE MIRRA,
STAY STRONG.

I have to ask, why isn't he staying at the sisters with his wife and kids? Seems like the logical solution to get through this.

You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

#13 2020-12-04 6:11am

efi4eye
Pro MemberHip Hop Head
Bikes: 5

brettweir89 wrote:

Third topic about this now. Of course everyone would wish him and his family the best and to turn things around. Did he ever pursue the many inputs he got from people a couple topics ago on legal avenues?

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=843127

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=838476

This...

I hope he gets back on his feet, but it does look like people have tried to reach out.  I hope he finds his way and life turns around for him

#14 2020-12-04 7:36am

playtoyregal
Pro Member

Wish you the best DannyL
Hope everything starts getting better.

#15 2020-12-04 2:36pm

QueensFinest72
Pro MemberNew York State of Mind

Really wish him the best. It's mindboggling to me why the landlord was able to.put him out in the street even though he has kids and a pregnant wife? I know from experience an eviction is a lenghty process and the courts favor the tenant when they have kids.

#16 2020-12-04 3:43pm

skdevore
Pro MemberIt's Not For Sale, Francis!
Bikes: 41

A tough time to be put out on the street for sure. 

Keep your chin and spirits up and remember, whenever one door closes, another one opens. 

God Speed on improving your situation.

There's no help for this Museum Junkie!

#17 2020-12-04 3:55pm

crj1968
Pro MemberSlow Day 4 Me
Bikes: 23

Well I don't know the dude but I hope he can get some help in the situation... especially patch up whatever is keeping him away from his wife/kids. 

hmm

Last edited by crj1968 (2020-12-04 3:55pm)

#18 2020-12-04 4:57pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberNickelBack Builds Better BMX
Bikes: 13
For Sale: 3

Streetbeast: I need to share something with you. I was once in the same predicament as him when I got out of the military. I didn’t have to be homeless but I chose to because it was better than being a burden on anyone else. I personally know that I would be embarrassed and a little upset if one of my friends posted my life situation on a public forum. Especially on a forum I frequented. Already we have members now asking if he saw and took the advice we gave him on different forums. As one brother to another, you should consider wether or not he wants this personal info put out on here like this. I would recommend as his friend to help him behind the scenes via charitable causes like mentioned above or pm his friends privately and see what all you can come up with to help him.

As Per The Museum Rules I am not allowed to have external links in my signature after having them up for 6 months to a year? Why because I pissed them off for calling out the obvious! Here’s my signature:
REMOVE THE CANCER FROM THE MUSEUM SO WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HACKERS ANYMORE!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
RBD2
FREE LIL HARO

#19 2020-12-04 4:57pm

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
Bikes: 6

Bummer hearing this about Danny. Hoping for the best for him and his family.

ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123
RIP Matt C 4/09/97-12/22/20

#20 2020-12-04 4:59pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF

Yeah, Beast, have you started a Go  Fund Me? Lmk when you do, Ill donate.

Trust No One

#21 2020-12-05 8:03am

Brian Hays
Pro Member
Bikes: 36

kalel92198 wrote:

Streetbeast: I need to share something with you. I was once in the same predicament as him when I got out of the military. I didn’t have to be homeless but I chose to because it was better than being a burden on anyone else. I personally know that I would be embarrassed and a little upset if one of my friends posted my life situation on a public forum. Especially on a forum I frequented. Already we have members now asking if he saw and took the advice we gave him on different forums. As one brother to another, you should consider wether or not he wants this personal info put out on here like this. I would recommend as his friend to help him behind the scenes via charitable causes like mentioned above or pm his friends privately and see what all you can come up with to help him.

My thoughts exactly but I've been biting my tongue. Also, why not keep bumping the same thread instead of three different ones. I would be pissed if I was going through this ( and sorry but something doesn't add up with this whole story) and someone I confided in put my situation and dirty laundry all over the internet over and over. Nevermind the whole "stalking" feel over and over in these threads.

Last edited by BRIAN HAYS (2020-12-05 8:04am)

Proudly racing for Ace Bike Shop in Springfield IL.
http://acebicycleshop.com

I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, Navajo, Nomura, GHP and Prodyne OLD SCHOOL!!!LOVE CHASE BMX, GHP, SUPERCROSS and SE new school race bikes as well!!

#22 2020-12-05 8:13am

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
Bikes: 3

My thoughts exactly as well. As I told someone privately here last night after watching these topics progress is that now three topics into this, its bordering on actual creepy stalking and invasion of privacy territory. If I was the guy, would I want my personal life up on the boards from someone other than myself? Also, why three separate topics as well. IMHO the total number should be ZERO.

Plus, the guy won't return phone calls or texts. Some of us nicely gave advice in the first topic, then in second topic tried to tell the guy let it go, let the guy live his life and that he doesn't want to talk to him or any of us.

Its just weird now.

There is probably way more to this story, but at the end of the day, its none of our business, if the guy doesn't want to come on here and talk or reach out privately to people. Again, well wishes were given and advice given to pursue awhile back.

I'm not heartless at all, actually a very caring person just for the record.

So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
It's over Anakin, I have the high ground! -Obi-Wan Kenobi

#23 2020-12-06 2:09pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI

kalel92198 wrote:

I only asked for well wishing. Nothing else.
I worry about the few friends I have and ya..
I withheld allot. There was nothing that he didnt ok.
I would never say something that wasnt ok'd.
And I just received the best good news from Danny.
They got positive big changes happening because  someone stepped up to help the family.

ALICE COOPER

#24 2020-12-06 2:12pm

STREETBEATBEAST
Pro MemberSKYWAY SENSAI

Lol plus, it's the CHRISTMAS SEASON...maybe people should look at what positivity was created.

First thread I only asked for help because I dont have first hand knowledge of U.S. rental laws.

I'm not in the U.S.

(this is not directed towards you kalel92198. You've helped me in the past and I think we're good.)

But I did feel aggression from someone else..
That's what I felt from the way they wrote what they did.
Why all the negativity and agression..
ITS CHRISTMAS.
big_smile

Last edited by STREETBEATBEAST (2020-12-06 2:26pm)

ALICE COOPER

#25 2020-12-06 3:06pm

crj1968
Pro MemberSlow Day 4 Me
Bikes: 23

STREETBEATBEAST wrote:

ITS CHRISTMAS.
big_smile

lol  Awesome- sounds like something from a Charlie Brown special.  maybe it is? 

Glad to hear things are looking better for your friend.  cool

Board footer