You are not logged in.

WOWZA

#51 2020-10-27 3:32pm

Hussler
Pro Member
From: Floresville tx
Registered: 2019-02-27
Posts: 1873
Offline

Re: WOWZA

ConcreteTrash wrote:

I appreciate your imagination hussler. You ever written a book? You should think about it brother.

Haha thanks


😎

Offline

 

#52 2020-10-27 3:39pm

ConcreteTrash
Pro MemberFrank The Gangsta
From: The South
Registered: 2019-06-16
Posts: 3717
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: WOWZA

Hussler wrote:

ConcreteTrash wrote:

I appreciate your imagination hussler. You ever written a book? You should think about it brother.

Haha thanks

I was being serious. big_smile


R.h.e.c

Offline

 

#53 2020-10-27 4:03pm

Hussler
Pro Member
From: Floresville tx
Registered: 2019-02-27
Posts: 1873
Offline

Re: WOWZA

ConcreteTrash wrote:

Hussler wrote:

ConcreteTrash wrote:

I appreciate your imagination hussler. You ever written a book? You should think about it brother.

Haha thanks

I was being serious. big_smile

A long long time ago there was a man, jk
Thanks for the kind words brutha!

show us the GT's already!!

Last edited by Hussler (2020-10-27 4:04pm)


😎

Offline

 

#54 2020-10-27 4:35pm

deveus33
Pro MemberMini Hoder
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-10-29
Posts: 3725
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: WOWZA

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/22298/img_20201027_1832410605f98aea0cc.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/22298/img_20201027_1832311915f98aeb798.jpg

More scrap


I Want To Play A Game

Offline

 

#55 2020-10-27 4:37pm

olskoolbmxfreek
Pro Member
From: Montrose, CO
Registered: 2013-02-24
Posts: 3555
Offline

Re: WOWZA

I want that spin wheel!

Offline

 

#56 2020-10-27 4:56pm

deveus33
Pro MemberMini Hoder
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-10-29
Posts: 3725
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: WOWZA

olskoolbmxfreek wrote:

I want that spin wheel!

it's a 1.5 I believe


I Want To Play A Game

Offline

 

#57 2020-10-27 5:11pm

Hussler
Pro Member
From: Floresville tx
Registered: 2019-02-27
Posts: 1873
Offline

Re: WOWZA

Dibs pink fork in box on the left


😎

Offline

 

#58 2020-10-27 5:13pm

olskoolbmxfreek
Pro Member
From: Montrose, CO
Registered: 2013-02-24
Posts: 3555
Offline

Re: WOWZA

deveus33 wrote:

olskoolbmxfreek wrote:

I want that spin wheel!

it's a 1.5 I believe

Ok

Offline

 

#59 2020-10-27 5:41pm

OLDSCHOOLJUNKIE
Pro MemberSE RACING
From: SOMEWHERE IN WI
Registered: 2012-05-18
Posts: 2701
Bikes: 70
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: WOWZA

EPIC cool


Se Racing

Offline

 

#60 2020-10-27 5:41pm

ConcreteTrash
Pro MemberFrank The Gangsta
From: The South
Registered: 2019-06-16
Posts: 3717
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 2
Offline

Re: WOWZA

Hussler wrote:

Dibs pink fork in box on the left

Said he doesn't ship. I already tried brutha! Same fork I was after.


R.h.e.c

Offline

 

#61 2020-10-27 5:43pm

80sbikedude
AdminBugs Bunny Bmx'er
From: Tarrant County
Registered: 2006-06-14
Posts: 16271
Bikes: 68
For Sale: 1
Website
Offline

Re: WOWZA

deveus33 wrote:

80sbikedude wrote:

What is the story on all of it?

I've been sweating a dude in the boonies to run through one of his many barns ... he called me and said come by.... so I left work in the middle of the day and this is some of what I got

Nice smile


ASAP.org ........check it out, I live with it daily
If at first you don't succeed, Do it like your Mom told you!
"Do or do not, there is no try"~~~Yoda
Next time you are feeling perfect, try walking on water!

Hook 'Em Horns

Offline

 

#62 2020-10-27 6:06pm

Hussler
Pro Member
From: Floresville tx
Registered: 2019-02-27
Posts: 1873
Offline

Re: WOWZA

ConcreteTrash wrote:

Hussler wrote:

Dibs pink fork in box on the left

Said he doesn't ship. I already tried brutha! Same fork I was after.

Hahaha we have similar taste forsure


😎

Offline

 

#63 2020-10-27 6:07pm

Hussler
Pro Member
From: Floresville tx
Registered: 2019-02-27
Posts: 1873
Offline

Re: WOWZA

Don't even want to take a ride to chiraq lol


😎

Offline

 

#64 2020-10-27 6:07pm

deveus33
Pro MemberMini Hoder
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2008-10-29
Posts: 3725
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: WOWZA

Hussler wrote:

ConcreteTrash wrote:

Hussler wrote:

Dibs pink fork in box on the left

Said he doesn't ship. I already tried brutha! Same fork I was after.

Hahaha we have similar taste forsure

that fork is gone


I Want To Play A Game

Offline

 

#65 2020-10-27 6:16pm

meandmydrz
Pro Member
From: New Mexico
Registered: 2008-08-23
Posts: 1105
Bikes: 7
Offline

Re: WOWZA

Wow these aren't your average bikes that I've seen with other bike hoarders, theres are mostly junk with maybe a couple of decent bikes, these all look sweet the parts as well.  There has got to be a story with this!!!!

Offline

 

#66 2020-10-27 6:18pm

Hussler
Pro Member
From: Floresville tx
Registered: 2019-02-27
Posts: 1873
Offline

Re: WOWZA

deveus33 wrote:

Hussler wrote:

ConcreteTrash wrote:


Said he doesn't ship. I already tried brutha! Same fork I was after.

Hahaha we have similar taste forsure

that fork is gone

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/259620/20201027_1033145f98c6c9ee.jpg


😎

Offline

 

#67 2020-10-27 7:24pm

troynlori
AdminShipbikes!
From: Virginia Beach, VA
Registered: 2009-11-22
Posts: 19989
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 133
Offline

Re: WOWZA

All my life I've been waiting for.....


Hutch Fun Facts: All main line Hutch's with digits only S/N (no letters or baseballs) on the rear drop outs were US made and had their dropouts stamped between late '83 and '86.  Obviously the frame manufacture would occur slightly after that, even if they just threw 'em in a bucket randomly.  There is an obvious date code in that the first 2 digits seem to be the month and the 3rd digit is pretty obviously the last digit of the year running from '83-'86.

Offline

 

#68 2020-10-28 8:29am

rwbc
Pro Member
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2017-01-19
Posts: 208
Bikes: 6
Offline

Re: WOWZA

So what is the story?  Is he selling any of this stuff local?

Offline

 

#69 2020-10-28 1:50pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
From: Up in the sky
Registered: 2014-05-29
Posts: 5624
Bikes: 7
Offline

Re: WOWZA

Major score!
cool


Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

Offline

 

#70 2020-10-29 7:25am

getset
Pro Member
From: Middle of America
Registered: 2009-01-30
Posts: 2042
Bikes: 5
Offline

Re: WOWZA

That's impressive.  I love the pile of complete bikes and the buckets of forks, bars, and stems are cool as well.  You've either got an instant collection or a good start on a bicycle shop.

I'd love to see more pics of the completes.  Also, what's the story?  Is this just the first haul?  Is there more to come?  cool

Offline

 

#71 2020-10-29 9:49am

bmxcurator
Pro Member
From: CapTex
Registered: 2009-12-21
Posts: 1009
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: WOWZA

I’m searching for a TrickStar fork:|

PM me if you’ve got one and $$.

Last edited by bmxcurator (2020-10-29 9:50am)


Looking for a Trickstar fork

Offline

 

#72 2020-11-07 7:55am

DYNOMIGHT
Pro Member
From: NY
Registered: 2018-02-19
Posts: 96
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: WOWZA

Hussler wrote:

How many money orders
Would a money hoarder order

lollollol

oh mylanta... I just spent the last 20-30 min looking at the first picture. I just love looking through photos of collections like this.

Btw... are there any threads here dedicated to  BMX collections barn finds and hoards of BMX bikes? I’d love to see more of what’s stashed out there, past or present day.


I might have a Dyno addiction.

Offline

 

#73 2020-11-07 10:35am

perront
Pro MemberLEVEL UP
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 36100
Bikes: 24
Offline

Re: WOWZA

DYNOMIGHT wrote:

Hussler wrote:

How many money orders
Would a money hoarder order

lollollol

oh mylanta... I just spent the last 20-30 min looking at the first picture. I just love looking through photos of collections like this.

Btw... are there any threads here dedicated to  BMX collections barn finds and hoards of BMX bikes? I’d love to see more of what’s stashed out there, past or present day.

I started one years ago called "The Pull" some years ago.  It should the vintage BMX hoard that was at a bike shop I have since partnered with.  After a fairly good run, staff deemed the thread pre-sales in nature, and nuked it.  Anyone will tell you, it was legendary -- even bigger than this, I think.  One day, if I get staff permission, I might re-post photos of what I came across.  It's tricky, though, and I don't know that I want to invest the time and effort required to make it happen.  The other option is to, somehow, talk staff into reopening the thread.  I think that would have to come from people other than myself to be successful, though.


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

Offline

 

#74 2020-11-07 5:47pm

Brian Hays
Pro Member
From: Mason City, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 14070
Bikes: 36
Offline

Re: WOWZA

perront wrote:

DYNOMIGHT wrote:

Hussler wrote:

How many money orders
Would a money hoarder order

lollollol

oh mylanta... I just spent the last 20-30 min looking at the first picture. I just love looking through photos of collections like this.

Btw... are there any threads here dedicated to  BMX collections barn finds and hoards of BMX bikes? I’d love to see more of what’s stashed out there, past or present day.

I started one years ago called "The Pull" some years ago.  It should the vintage BMX hoard that was at a bike shop I have since partnered with.  After a fairly good run, staff deemed the thread pre-sales in nature, and nuked it.  Anyone will tell you, it was legendary -- even bigger than this, I think.  One day, if I get staff permission, I might re-post photos of what I came across.  It's tricky, though, and I don't know that I want to invest the time and effort required to make it happen.  The other option is to, somehow, talk staff into reopening the thread.  I think that would have to come from people other than myself to be successful, though.

Unreal, like every other "score" thread is any different, yet those all get left up.


Proudly racing for Ace Bike Shop in Springfield IL.
http://acebicycleshop.com

I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, Navajo, Nomura, GHP and Prodyne OLD SCHOOL!!!LOVE CHASE BMX, GHP, SUPERCROSS and SE new school race bikes as well!!

Offline

 

#75 2020-11-08 7:28am

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 15634
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 11
Offline

Re: WOWZA

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

perront wrote:

DYNOMIGHT wrote:


lollollol

oh mylanta... I just spent the last 20-30 min looking at the first picture. I just love looking through photos of collections like this.

Btw... are there any threads here dedicated to  BMX collections barn finds and hoards of BMX bikes? I’d love to see more of what’s stashed out there, past or present day.

I started one years ago called "The Pull" some years ago.  It should the vintage BMX hoard that was at a bike shop I have since partnered with.  After a fairly good run, staff deemed the thread pre-sales in nature, and nuked it.  Anyone will tell you, it was legendary -- even bigger than this, I think.  One day, if I get staff permission, I might re-post photos of what I came across.  It's tricky, though, and I don't know that I want to invest the time and effort required to make it happen.  The other option is to, somehow, talk staff into reopening the thread.  I think that would have to come from people other than myself to be successful, though.

Unreal, like every other "score" thread is any different, yet those all get left up.

....and these kinda posts are one of the reasons I still come here.  I love these score threads.


I try not to let anything "get my goat", but solid colored chains make me want to punch infants.  Charlie Brown

Tamir Rice was killed by his parents utter stipidity.

Free parts equals a Corvette

Offline

 

Board footer