You are not logged in.

The feel good thread.

#26 2020-06-03 5:03pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
For Sale: 6

Re: The feel good thread.

No.neutral

Watch for my upcoming sales. Great deals on minty mid and new school parts.

#27 2020-06-03 5:25pm

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberSawyer Snatch
Bikes: 3

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

Crusher, what do you know of Summerville? Good place? Likely moving there.

It’s about a 2-3 hour drive from me west of Charleston. I might have been there before but just a drive through. I’m closer to Myrtle Beach, still a great area cool

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#28 2020-06-04 1:34am

ApolloMkII
Pro MemberWhen I get around to it...
Bikes: 4

#29 2020-06-04 1:46am

perront
Pro MemberPolitics Can KISS My ASS
Bikes: 23

spyker wrote:

Just Time wrote:

cool Thread and nice to hear something positive! I turned 42 today and happy to be here! Nobody know's on here, but have horrible health and haven't left home much in 3 years and come here to have some socialization. I like reading all the nice things when the moods and days are positive on here! Some cool people here too! Don't tread on too much stuff, just look forward... smile

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … febcea.gif

Now, that is a premium turd cutter right there!

Had a looooong overdue sit down/hang out with neighbors this evening. The kind where they’re set up on the front lawn, I show up and pull up a chair, a beer is placed in my hand, and we talk about life as well as with neighbors as they pass by.  Just a good ol’ time.

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#30 2020-06-04 1:57am

Doug Fir
Pro Member
Bikes: 5

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/239265/img_04565ed8b78a85.png

In search of a red foiler
Love Race Inc and the good old Schwinns

#31 2020-06-04 2:45am

Raven
AdminRetired Action Man
Bikes: 13
Website

https://i.postimg.cc/dVHdxTRG/verjaardag.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/VkZ26dRR/ura.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/NjCf2XzZ/cava.gif

This Post is .........."CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED"      [img]https://s6.postimg.cc/wsvxd51r5/sticker_220x200_pad_220x200_ffffff_u6.jpg[/img]   "The Quintessential 80,s Action man"

#32 2020-06-04 3:11am

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines
Bikes: 2

perront wrote:

spyker wrote:

Just Time wrote:

cool Thread and nice to hear something positive! I turned 42 today and happy to be here! Nobody know's on here, but have horrible health and haven't left home much in 3 years and come here to have some socialization. I like reading all the nice things when the moods and days are positive on here! Some cool people here too! Don't tread on too much stuff, just look forward... smile

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … febcea.gif

Had a looooong overdue sit down/hang out with neighbors this evening. The kind where they’re set up on the front lawn, I show up and pull up a chair, a beer is placed in my hand, and we talk about life as well as with neighbors as they pass by.  Just a good ol’ time.

Jebus P!
‘Shoot your load’ in the Street Beat thread and ‘turd cutter’ here. Where’s all the foul language coming from?! This is the feel good thread, damn it!! tongue

That sounded like a nice way to spend an hour or two. Over here that’s usually done in the back garden so no chatting with passers by. Neighbour might pop their head above the fence. A few brain cells still get stomped and stories told though.

Also, Happy Birthday to all concerned.

And look, a small dog and a big horse......

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/92242/d6002797-ebff-4ab2-b573-1ba0dddf24245ed8c89154.jpeg

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
Drunkards hunt booze, booze hunts alcoholics. I'm a drunkard because I don't go to all those meetings.
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.
'You, you and you panic. The rest of you...come with me!'    'Yes Sir!'

#33 2020-06-04 3:12am

Agentxxiii
Pro MemberRichy Rich Dude
Bikes: 10

Happy Birthday Crusher!
This bohs for you
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/48344/screenshot_20200604-061131_chrome5ed8c8d436.jpg

Time machine wanted!

#34 2020-06-04 3:24am

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberSawyer Snatch

Agentxxiii wrote:

Happy Birthday Crusher!
This bohs for you
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … c8d436.jpg

Lol, not my birthday yet but I’ll gladly take that Boh off your hands! I’m down to my last 2 cans until my brother gets here! lol

Last edited by CanyonCrusher (2020-06-04 3:24am)

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#35 2020-06-04 4:28am

Woodmaster
Pro MemberCrank Killer
Bikes: 14
For Sale: 4

A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
                                 Oscar Wilde

#36 2020-06-04 4:32am

Charlie Brown
Pro MemberCB Doom

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

I used to race BMX in Summerville / Ladson area as a kid. I've been gone from there for so long I couldn't tell you what it's like there anymore. I was born and and spent the first 16 years of my life in Charleston.

Be sure to follow my BMX restoration page on Instagram: charlies.bmx.restorations

#37 2020-06-04 4:38am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF

Charlie Brown wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

I used to race BMX in Summerville / Ladson area as a kid. I've been gone from there for so long I couldn't tell you what it's like there anymore. I was born and and spent the first 16 years of my life in Charleston.

Cool, Thank you.

#38 2020-06-04 4:39am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF

CanyonCrusher wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

It’s about a 2-3 hour drive from me west of Charleston. I might have been there before but just a drive through. I’m closer to Myrtle Beach, still a great area cool

Thank you. cool

#39 2020-06-04 5:49am

spitf1re
Pro Member

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/39378/img_0015d5ed8ed8236.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/39378/img_0016d5ed8ed9984.jpg
found this guy on my ride yesterday. momma wasnt too far away

A happy bike is a ridden bike

#40 2020-06-04 7:29am

perront

binman wrote:

perront wrote:

Jebus P!
‘Shoot your load’ in the Street Beat thread and ‘turd cutter’ here. Where’s all the foul language coming from?! This is the feel good thread, damn it!! tongue

That sounded like a nice way to spend an hour or two. Over here that’s usually done in the back garden so no chatting with passers by. Neighbour might pop their head above the fence. A few brain cells still get stomped and stories told though.

Also, Happy Birthday to all concerned.

And look, a small dog and a big horse......

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 89154.jpeg

Shelter in place has got me running off the rails on a crazy train!

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Free AgentFree AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileELFRobinsonRobinsonPowerlitePowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksmanGT!
FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains. -- King of Qin, Hero

#41 2020-06-04 7:57am

Mich BMX
Pro MemberNo Lie!
For Sale: 1

Is it wrong that I keep coming back to this thread to watch that girl walk down the hall...

Please.....no Tuff Wheels on full on race bikes...original graphite’s only and pre 81 and never on a cruiser for God’s sake
Let me guess you were factory sponsored in
the 80’s...
Please no colored tires on race bikes...
So how many years were you a Pro....
You knew a guy that had a Mongoose that weighed 12 pounds

#42 2020-06-04 8:04am

perront

Mich BMX wrote:

Is it wrong that I keep coming back to this thread to watch that girl walk down the hall...

Not wrong at all!

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#43 2020-06-04 8:28am

knightindullarmor
Pro MemberDirty Jungle Monkey Love

44T   COLORADO'S LONE WOLF
Things im looking for:  GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS

#44 2020-06-04 8:31am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 2

Great idea for a thread

That truck looks awesome crusher cool

Happy birthday to the birthday folks too.
I agree, that booty looks yummy tongue

I brought you one also , hope that you like the bounce in the back because I know that I do lol

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/38139/200w-85ed913b58a.gif

If winning isn't everything then why do they keep score?

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

#45 2020-06-04 8:36am

perront

Jettn25 wrote:

Great idea for a thread

I brought you one also , hope that you like the bounce in the back because I know that I do lol

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 13b58a.gif

Gratitude, Brett!

FLY ON FOREVER, BIRD!!!

#46 2020-06-04 8:36am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

The good news for me is

I got my license plate sticker renewed Tuesday cool
The DMV was a madhouse so I went back yesterday to get my class A CDL reinstated because I have been expired since march yikes
The really great news is, I only had to take a vision test. I was stressing bigtime and thought that I was going to have to take all the written tests again but I didn't cool

Feels good!

Last edited by Jettn25 (2020-06-04 8:37am)

"If you want to change things in a big way, then you gotta be ready to make some big changes."

#47 2020-06-04 8:37am

Jettn25
Pro MemberThe 3rd Wheel

perront wrote:

Jettn25 wrote:

Great idea for a thread

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 13b58a.gif

Gratitude, Brett!

cool

#48 2020-06-04 9:00am

tacoman
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

My Mom's side of the fam is from the Summerville area.
My mom, uncles, aunts, cousins etc..most went to Summerville High School BITD.
Matter of fact, AJ Green (WR for the Bengals) went to Summerville High and is my 2nd cousin.

Cute lil bedroom community or "town"  (outside of Charleston).  Good schools.  Home prices are not the cheapest ..due to proximity to the Beach/Charleston.  It is what it is..
If you want the hustle and bustle of a city....like to surf...and be in the mix all the time...Summerville is not for you.
If you are more prone to buy a house on a few acres (not in a subdivision), there are plenty of options as the surrounding area is rural   (west and north of Summerville)

#49 2020-06-04 9:18am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF

tacoman wrote:

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

My Mom's side of the fam is from the Summerville area.
My mom, uncles, aunts, cousins etc..most went to Summerville High School BITD.
Matter of fact, AJ Green (WR for the Bengals) went to Summerville High and is my 2nd cousin.

Cute lil bedroom community or "town"  (outside of Charleston).  Good schools.  Home prices are not the cheapest ..due to proximity to the Beach/Charleston.  It is what it is..
If you want the hustle and bustle of a city....like to surf...and be in the mix all the time...Summerville is not for you.
If you are more prone to buy a house on a few acres (not in a subdivision), there are plenty of options as the surrounding area is rural   (west and north of Summerville)

Awesome, Thank you very much!! Property and good country living like I have now, but w/o NY Draconian laws.. big_smile Thanks alot man.

#50 2020-06-04 9:35am

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberSawyer Snatch

Board footer