#7701 2020-09-23 3:39pm

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
Bikes: 4

Re: coronavirus - per CDC "not if, but when"

manida wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

made2drag wrote:

I feel like if Trump gets another 4, Donald Trump Jr. might get it next.  We had 2 George Bush's ...

Donald Trump JR.

Fook that little dbag....

greaseball trash

no argument here....

I try not to let anything "get my goat", but solid colored chains make me want to punch infants.  Charlie Brown

Tamir Rice was killed by his parents utter stupidity....

#7702 2020-09-23 3:43pm

JS-44SDS

tacoman wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

tacoman wrote:

I dont have hardcore numbers but neither do you. 
But..I look at behavior and it is a good indicator to support my argument.   
Never underestimate the power of influence and Trump has mastered this.
Trump has influenced "enough" to make a difference....which is the entire point of this conversation.

The hatred is clear as day.  It runs so deep, that ethics, morals, truth has flown out the window.  Nobody cares.. Folks just wanna be right.

Agree...Trump could commit (or "has committed" in some circles) the unforgivable sin and segments of the population don't care.
The reasons some still support him? 
4 years ago...I would agree that the reasons are less racist.
Fast forward to today...I think the reasons are more racist.
**what I think is racist/prejudiced will most likely be different than yours.

MSM does not have me believing anything truth be told.
All you have to do is listen to what Trump has said and look at his actions in the last 4 years (to include the supporting cast).
Clear as a bell..
MSM does not talk about it..  The elephant in the room.

Never said I did Theron but you seem to “know” people are stupid because they did “a”.  I am simply saying he is the symptom and not the cause.   People want to think this way because like you said it makes them right....like yourself.  We are not talking about YOU and your thought process or mine....are we?  We know where each other stands and we both disagree.   All I know is the majority that votes for him are not what you think.....you just like to think or believe that.

Trump is an amplifier.. that is what he is.

I am talking about what I observe, not me/you.

I never said "majority"...I said "some".
However, I do think the "majority" don't see what is right in front of our noses. That certainly might not be the reason "some" vote for Trump.
Trump's agenda might not be your agenda...but when you vote for him, it becomes your agenda by default.

You believe what you believe and I believe what I believe.
My observations might be far fetched to you...but its not.  From my seat..it has given me incontestable reason to pause.
There is an old quip that comes to mind.. "if it were a snake, it woulda bit me".  wink

At least you know what he is....Biden not so much.  Trump isn’t sneaking  up on anybody.   I hope they keep on talking about packing the court....It will be awesome.   Even that moron Markey has AOC’s arm up his ass.  OH I meant court reform they call it now.   lol   JUST for that I will vote for the one moron over the other moron.

I try not to let anything "get my goat", but solid colored chains make me want to punch infants.  Charlie Brown

#7703 2020-09-23 3:45pm

JS-44SDS

tacoman wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

tacoman wrote:

Tom Cruise vs The Rock   lol

anything is possible these days..

I just wanna be part of the "think tank".
I wanna influence from behind the curtain.
My code name will be "The Wiz".

You know Wiz can be construed as taking a wiz????   That kinda wiz Theron?   A stream of Piss?

If it allows me the opportunity to piss on the Stephen Miller types....I will gladly accept that comparison.  smile

Fine with me but under no circumstance will I ever want to be a stream of piss no matter the target...have at it.

#7704 2020-09-23 3:45pm

JS-44SDS

tacoman wrote:

Oh....keeping the thread on track.

CORONAVIRUS, VACCINES, INFECTIONS, DEATHS, FLU, FAUCI, CDC.

Thanks.

tongue

rejected.

#7705 2020-09-23 4:00pm

tacoman
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

JS-44SDS wrote:

tacoman wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

Never said I did Theron but you seem to “know” people are stupid because they did “a”.  I am simply saying he is the symptom and not the cause.   People want to think this way because like you said it makes them right....like yourself.  We are not talking about YOU and your thought process or mine....are we?  We know where each other stands and we both disagree.   All I know is the majority that votes for him are not what you think.....you just like to think or believe that.

However, I do think the "majority" don't see what is right in front of our noses. That certainly might not be the reason "some" vote for Trump.
Trump's agenda might not be your agenda...but when you vote for him, it becomes your agenda by default.

My observations might be far fetched to you...but its not.  From my seat..it has given me incontestable reason to pause.
There is an old quip that comes to mind.. "if it were a snake, it woulda bit me".  wink

At least you know what he is....Biden not so much.  Trump isn’t sneaking  up on anybody.   I hope they keep on talking about packing the court....It will be awesome.   Even that moron Markey has AOC’s arm up his ass.  OH I meant court reform they call it now.   lol   JUST for that I will vote for the one moron over the other moron.

At this juncture, I don't need to know about Biden (even though I do).
A vote for Trump...is a vote against my own interest.   wink

Markey - pretty dumb to push his proposal...right now.
Better off pushing the fact the Repubs are hypocrites and sway public opinion....and wait and see what happens w the courts.  Cant push "reform" now! Too much...too soon  lol  My 2 cents...

#7706 2020-09-23 4:01pm

manida
Pro Member

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/12241/fb_img_16009020384355f6bd3c2ec.jpg

Talk meme to me

#7707 2020-09-23 4:06pm

tacoman
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

JS-44SDS wrote:

tacoman wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

You know Wiz can be construed as taking a wiz????   That kinda wiz Theron?   A stream of Piss?

If it allows me the opportunity to piss on the Stephen Miller types....I will gladly accept that comparison.  smile

Fine with me but under no circumstance will I ever want to be a stream of piss no matter the target...have at it.

For Stephen and his ilk?  Call me whatever...I would be more concerned with the end result(s).
"Mission completed"

#7708 2020-09-23 4:14pm

made2drag
Pro MemberMAGA
Bikes: 9

tacoman wrote:

Oh....keeping the thread on track.

CORONAVIRUS, VACCINES, INFECTIONS, DEATHS, FLU, FAUCI, CDC.

Thanks.

tongue

Your thoughts on "herd immunity"?

#7709 2020-09-23 4:17pm

made2drag
Pro MemberMAGA
Bikes: 9

Your thoughts on "herd immunity"?  It kind of disappeared in NY, which was the worst hit state and now pretty much gone.

Last edited by made2drag (2020-09-23 4:17pm)

#7710 2020-09-23 4:18pm

JS-44SDS

tacoman wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

tacoman wrote:

At this juncture, I don't need to know about Biden (even though I do).
A vote for Trump...is a vote against my own interest.   wink

Markey - pretty dumb to push his proposal...right now.
Better off pushing the fact the Repubs are hypocrites and sway public opinion....and wait and see what happens w the courts.  Cant push "reform" now! Too much...too soon  lol  My 2 cents...

Hypocrites....situation is slightly different.  Democrat in WH then but not now thats politics these days.   Democrats should try winning instead of trying to change rules when they lose.

Board footer