You are not logged in.

PC Tange  RSS Feed

#126 2019-12-24 4:30pm

TMS40
Pro Member

Re: PC Tange

Shazambmx wrote:

CSears2007 wrote:

I'm very new to bmx museum and actually very entertained with the arguing. Being that I'm new maybe I have a different perspective. Oof, here goes, have a feeling I'm going to get shit kicked out of me but.
BMX MUSEUM, doesnt the museum part indicate older bmx, hence shouldn't this be a website more for older bmx bikes and older parts, new stuff doesnt belong in a museum, u go to a museum to see a saber tooth tiger not a stray cat?
So I'm guessing there would be other places on the internet not using the museum in the title more for newer bmx bikes?
Or if wanting to use reproduction parts maybe a site for RETRO bikes.
Ok, go ahead, beat me up

I love this place and ALL the members here. I like building vintage bikes with vintage parts. So do lots of other members.
The jealous haters talk sh!t about how they are "riders" or make dumb ass comments about air in tires because IT IS ALL THEY CAN DO.
My God they are so righteous, they ride their bicycles....lollollol
You wanna talk about riding?
Have you ever hit 180 mph on a motorcycle righteous riders?? I have. Don't know if I can handle a BMX though, way too scared to pedal. Those pedals scare the sh!t out of me. Ever do 40 foot jumps on a 4 wheeler or a dirt bike?? I have. Those BMX bikes scare the bejesus out of me though.......lollollol
I just bought a new school tange seat clamp and slapped it on my nuts so all you "riders" feel comfortable and familiar riding them.......lollollol
Have a Merry Christmas everybody!

lollol

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/99132/e6dee12e-a9b7-44a3-9527-09fea8fb074b5e02ad9d9f.jpeg

#127 2019-12-24 4:35pm

Moonster
Pro Member
Website

FatGuy wrote:

Moonster wrote:

FatGuy wrote:

We do our best to bring new products that help people build their bikes in an affordable way as often as possible.  We don't misrepresent anything that we offer or that we have made.

Then why do you have this on your website
"This is the 2019 reissue of the Tange SC-2 seat clamp. Made in Taiwan by the original company."

This is completely untrue. The original was made by Tange-Seiki a totally different company. This Taiwan Tange has nothing in common with the original Tange of Japan, they bought a name only and left the ethics behind. This is a Tange-Seiki product to reissue and no one elses.

This "Tange" Taiwan was asked nicely not to steal the design for this product as it was already being done by the original company Tange-Seiki and their response was that they could do what they like - classy. Why do I make a fuss you ask. Well because this affects my friends business (Tange-Seiki) and if your friend was being clearly wronged despite requesting not to be you may feel the same. I know it doesn't matter to most but it matters to the victim.

We have not been a part of nor do we know all the details to the disagreements that you are talking about.  Our agent in Japan came to us offering the forks and the seat clamps to be made by Tange, so we placed an order.

Is the clamp design patented or trademarked?  It seems unlikely, especially since they stuck Tioga and other brands names on the same clamp back in the day.  The clamp even has the Tange tubing logo on it.  The sticker does not say Japan and comes in a bag that says "Made in Taiwan." Nothing is being misrepresented, sorry for any confusion.  These parts have been made in good faith through the company that we understand currently owns the name and rights to do so.

We will be talking to Enma Japan at some point, but it seems you do not know your history, its not the same company period. I'll say it again Tange and Tange-Seiki are two different companies Tange-Seiki designed and made the SC-1 and SC-2 clamp, Tange Tubing did not, they made tubes. So it was not made by the original company as you state, that is incorrect. Tange Taiwan cannot reissue something they never made in the first place.

#128 2019-12-24 5:03pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 79
For Sale: 2

Shazambmx wrote:

CSears2007 wrote:

I'm very new to bmx museum and actually very entertained with the arguing. Being that I'm new maybe I have a different perspective. Oof, here goes, have a feeling I'm going to get shit kicked out of me but.
BMX MUSEUM, doesnt the museum part indicate older bmx, hence shouldn't this be a website more for older bmx bikes and older parts, new stuff doesnt belong in a museum, u go to a museum to see a saber tooth tiger not a stray cat?
So I'm guessing there would be other places on the internet not using the museum in the title more for newer bmx bikes?
Ok, go ahead, beat me up

I love this place and ALL the members here. I like building vintage bikes with vintage parts. So do lots of other members.
The jealous haters talk sh!t about how they are "riders" or make dumb ass comments about air in tires because IT IS ALL THEY CAN DO.
Have you ever hit 180 mph on a motorcycle righteous riders?? I have. Don't know if I can handle a BMX though, way too scared to pedal. Those pedals scare the sh!t out of me. Ever do 40 foot jumps on a 4 wheeler or a dirt bike?? I have. Those BMX bikes scare the bejesus out of me though.......lollollol
I just bought a new school tange seat clamp and slapped it on my nuts so all you "riders" feel comfortable and familiar riding them.......lollollol

well since you asked yes I have hit close to  180 mph on a  street  bike /motorcycle and 75 mph in a racing Go Kart with A supped  up Honda 125 motor cycle engine in it. wink it's hella of a lot of fun. almost as fun as doing shit your paints fast going down hill on a home made GPV bicycle made/ built  off a BMX frame. or racing down a step as hill with lots of twist / turns on a 70's old ass skate board. hell I have even tried street loge but only twice that street luge scared the holly shit out of me .
but probable the dumbest thing I ever did was fallow a pace line of other road bike / 10 speed cyclist down a hill at 50 mph. all it would take is one rider in front to crash and take the rest of us out lol like dominoes. we would be a pile of road rash.

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#129 2019-12-24 5:56pm

CSears2007
Pro Member

I knew it was commin, not so bad of a beating, cool. Have a great Christmas all!

#130 2019-12-24 6:52pm

TMS40
Pro Member

Merry Xmas. No one was beating on you mate. Just others responses to your post.

#131 2019-12-24 7:01pm

Shockcorp
Pro Member
Bikes: 7
For Sale: 20
Website

Love me some Tange!!!http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/216737/1e2ea304-943f-45e2-a275-0cbe23d9f23d5e02d0e8a3.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/216737/bc201cb9-652e-4339-800b-ac52030369715e02d0e8cb.jpeg

The 80's - The last good decade.

#132 2019-12-24 7:27pm

ConcreteTrash
Pro MemberFranksta!
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 3

No fork? Get one at your nearest pork chop! lol

Buyer pays PayPal fees! This one never gets old. Do us all a favor and F*CK OFF!

#133 2019-12-24 7:29pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI
For Sale: 5

TMS40 wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:

CSears2007 wrote:

Ok, go ahead, beat me up

lollol

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d9d9f.jpeg

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Koe_6GD1--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/1382365660014851362.jpg

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

You can't put a price on peace of mind.

#134 2019-12-24 7:30pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

#135 2019-12-24 8:00pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

CSears2007 wrote:

Ok, go ahead, beat me up

This is the museum, old/new, happy/sad, sane/insane, dumbass/smartass, you get the point. A museum is just not composed of such a narrow focus especially with the title BMXmuseum. I would consider any era BMX would be here, even repops. yikes

#136 2019-12-24 9:31pm

Pro Member
Bikes: 2

Hmm 100 years from now  everything new on this "museum " will be old, even those repop forks. Who's to say what belongs or what is right. I have no use for these forks but maybe someone wants them to replace what they had BITD. Makes me wonder how many museums hold on to things no one cares about, Just because it's not popular ?

It's yours. Do what you want with it smile Planting seeds is better then tearing up trees.

#137 2020-01-05 3:43pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
Bikes: 6
For Sale: 10

TMS40 wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:

CSears2007 wrote:

Ok, go ahead, beat me up

lollol

Is that a picture of you in a Superman costume? I think you need to ride way more.....lollollol
Do hot dogs come out of your neck every half mile you ride? Leaving a trail of burgers behind you on the trail?....lollollol

When Superman goes to sleep at night he wears Shazambmx pajamas.....wink

Last edited by Shazambmx (2020-01-05 3:46pm)

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#138 2020-01-05 3:44pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:

CSears2007 wrote:

Ok, go ahead, beat me up

well since you asked yes I have hit close to  180 mph on a  street  bike /motorcycle and 75 mph in a racing Go Kart with A supped  up Honda 125 motor cycle engine in it. wink it's hella of a lot of fun. almost as fun as doing shit your paints fast going down hill on a home made GPV bicycle made/ built  off a BMX frame. or racing down a step as hill with lots of twist / turns on a 70's old ass skate board. hell I have even tried street loge but only twice that street luge scared the holly shit out of me .
but probable the dumbest thing I ever did was fallow a pace line of other road bike / 10 speed cyclist down a hill at 50 mph. all it would take is one rider in front to crash and take the rest of us out lol like dominoes. we would be a pile of road rash.

I like your style Freek!...big_smile
Dying is easy. Really living is hard. Play hard my friends....Be the best or die trying!

Last edited by Shazambmx (2020-01-05 4:16pm)

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#139 2020-01-05 3:58pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$

eric12 wrote:

TMS40 wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:

lollol

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/im … 851362.jpg

Word up! It is nice out so I am gonna leave it out!

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

Board footer

View Cart →