You are not logged in.

CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

#126 2019-11-25 5:19am

jberg27
Pro Member
Bikes: 34

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

mtbwrxwagon wrote:

You’ve got a 12’ Hutch? lol

Isn't that a 12 foot Hutch?

#127 2019-11-25 5:38am

old bmx dad/Ted
Pro MemberRobinson Museum Curator
Bikes: 19
For Sale: 3

Pancake-Face wrote:

funny thing watching this thread from germany (so forgive me any spelling issues). what i miss in this museum is a $50 pro idiot status and i´m sure some guys would pay.
this thread has only one purpose, it should inform people who wasn´t able to lay hands on a 83/84 phaze or the reissues, that they have now the opportunity to get one.
a few seconds later starts the bitchin around from people who don´t have a phaze, don´t want one or can´t afford one. last one majority i guess.
we have the misspelling fraction, alway such a huge fun to find an error. moderators included. that foreman guy who means we all should sell our CWs becaus of this frame set. funny thing, he aint have a cw.
also we have the static fraction. since 1983 everyone knows that a phaze frame has his weak point in the Z. this is the price to pay for the special optic, but this doesn´t mean it breaks when you look at it.
so it is quite fair to mention that you may not use this frame super heavy duty. it´s for your heallth. i don´t care if some of the pro idiots eat their stems or not.
nearly all said so far, so thanks juan, you did everything right.

we have a lot of sttupid posts, please look what stupid post will follow.

btw.you can throw as much shit against me as you want, i can handle it, moderators can bann me from the museum, literally i don´t give a F**K about it.

Here we go again.  Another tuff guy.  roll

44T-Chicago Life member.                  1983 Robinson Cruiser ..  Thank you Brian ...

Birthplace & Home of the Robinson sanctuary .

Trailorparkpimps #1 and only Big friend
    Fubu79 you have a special place in my heart
       Bird you will be missed .....
                                                                 OTB ??????

#128 2019-11-25 5:55am

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
Bikes: 7

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

funny thing watching this thread from germany (so forgive me any spelling issues). what i miss in this museum is a $50 pro idiot status and i´m sure some guys would pay.
this thread has only one purpose, it should inform people who wasn´t able to lay hands on a 83/84 phaze or the reissues, that they have now the opportunity to get one.
a few seconds later starts the bitchin around from people who don´t have a phaze, don´t want one or can´t afford one. last one majority i guess.
we have the misspelling fraction, alway such a huge fun to find an error. moderators included. that foreman guy who means we all should sell our CWs becaus of this frame set. funny thing, he aint have a cw.
also we have the static fraction. since 1983 everyone knows that a phaze frame has his weak point in the Z. this is the price to pay for the special optic, but this doesn´t mean it breaks when you look at it.
so it is quite fair to mention that you may not use this frame super heavy duty. it´s for your heallth. i don´t care if some of the pro idiots eat their stems or not.

btw.you can throw as much shit against me as you want, i can handle it, moderators can bann me from the museum, literally i don´t give a F**K about it.

Its all good, he will probably go away soon. Seems like he showed up to blow Juan and promote the "new" Phaze 1.
The guys over at CW should make him a cheerleader outfit and some CW pompoms.

Last edited by Shazambmx (2019-11-25 5:56am)

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#129 2019-11-25 6:26am

Pancake-Face
Bikes: 1
Website

Shazambmx wrote:

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

Its all good, he will probably go away soon. Seems like he showed up to blow Juan and promote the "new" Phaze 1.

Seems the promotion works, john boy!

#130 2019-11-25 7:06am

jberg27
Pro Member

Based on them being unavailable already, I'd say the promotion worked very well.

#131 2019-11-25 7:24am

GToddC5
Expert
Bikes: 3

jberg27 wrote:

Based on them being unavailable already, I'd say the promotion worked very well.

yikes WOW!

If they told you that wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them? - Del Griffith

#132 2019-11-25 8:02am

El Gecko
Museum Addict
Bikes: 10

jberg27 wrote:

Huh? It's all preorder still. You can order one right off the website in any color at this very moment. They're not shipping until February.

Last edited by El Gecko (2019-11-25 8:03am)

Relax.
Balance.
Focus.

#133 2019-11-25 9:14am

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

Repops are the best thing to happen to OS bmx hobby!

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#134 2019-11-25 9:43am

jberg27
Pro Member

El Gecko wrote:

jberg27 wrote:

Huh? It's all preorder still. You can order one right off the website in any color at this very moment. They're not shipping until February.

You’re right, I read misinterpreted their page.  Sorry for any confusion (aside from my own).  I think it says not available because its a pre-order.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/243454/498ca33b-1e99-405e-ade5-002833f29dc65ddc12d310.jpeg

Last edited by jberg27 (2019-11-25 9:44am)

#135 2019-11-25 9:45am

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
For Sale: 1

Still undecided.

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! Just ask Brian Hays.

#136 2019-11-25 9:51am

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

itsdug wrote:

Still undecided.

Just get one of each!

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#137 2019-11-25 10:42am

oldnky
Museum News Anchorman

spyker wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Still undecided.

Just get one of each!

I can’t wait to see how much they’ll be selling for on here.

#138 2019-11-25 12:40pm

Pancake-Face
Website

Shazambmx wrote:

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

Look shazambmx, first you pm me about a monthly installment for a set, and since i told you that this isn´t available you are bitchin aroud so much.
That is not fair ...

#139 2019-11-25 12:49pm

Pancake-Face
Website

old bmx dad/Ted wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

Don´t roll with your eys. You make weird bunny hops on a parking lot, and i didn´t roll with my eys either.

#140 2019-11-25 4:33pm

cesar2532
Pro Member

smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcool

#141 2019-11-25 4:36pm

Fongstar
Pro Member2FONGS don’t make a right..

oldnky wrote:

spyker wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Still undecided.

Just get one of each!

I can’t wait to see how much they’ll be selling for on here.

I will be selling the 20...I pre- ordered for...Same as retail !!!!!!!! .. I didn't really pre-order 20...to make money.. I hardly ever sell any bmx stuff..I just got the 1blk set.. next years build..and at $750+$18 postage aus is nothing.. I've spent that on dinner with the mrs n kids.. everything has a price .. it is what it's gunna be...but...IF I did get 10-20.. I would sell at recommend retail+ Mypostage +myexchange rate..and...POSTAGE is were i will get mine ..Gunna be at least TRIPPLED TO THE US...and Canadia...(: and no postage to psycobuddy or the weird guy in Germany smile and exchange rate..this is where I bend you over again..depends on the individual.. these will not come with any full face zipper helmets.. these bikes are not race comp machines.. track conditions have changed over the years.. more for showing your ba!!s no need for weird helmets.. where dose one even find this stuff..

Last edited by Fongstar (2019-11-25 7:33pm)

If it wasn’t serious. I wouldn’t be doing it.. 
Yin...Be soft kind and loving,..
yang..but also take nobody's shit....
my old man.. open your mind before you open your mouth son...
my mum...be yourself son.. people don't have to like you..and you don't have to care...
Me uncle patt. AarH F@fk em all let the devil sort em out..
me.. I can only be one person at a time.. smile

#142 2019-11-25 4:44pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt

No payment plan? I'm out.

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! Just ask Brian Hays.

#143 2019-11-25 5:02pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

itsdug wrote:

I'm starting a go fund me account so I can get mine.

You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

#144 2019-11-25 5:13pm

Fongstar
Pro Member2FONGS don’t make a right..

Isn't it great.. to see atleast some people have guts to just get out there and spread the love of bmx.. i got 1 cause I only ever saw them in mags.. it took over 25 years to see one of these in the flesh..so I don't mind the repop stuff I know what it is.. otherwise I woudnt have taken my hard earned$$$ out me pocket. So thanks to everyone involved in making the framesets happen and all the trouble n hardwork gone into all retro products made.. so I can reeee live / have shit I never had or my parents couldn't afford as a kid... SO.... if any one has a 80's OG NOS one for sale for $750+$18 bucks aus FORSALE .than this will have to do.. YOUSE R JUST JELLO CAUSE ITS AUSTRALIAN MADE... IN JAPAN..ALL YOUR REPOP STUFFS.. USA USA.. MADE IN CHINA... please guys make America great again.... my mammy used to say if ya ain't got nothing nice ta say......I have modified one for the mrs. Lovely women great cook sexy good looking but sometimes just doesn't know when to shut up..https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/220230/img_92725ddc7c486a.png

If it wasn’t serious. I wouldn’t be doing it.. 
Yin...Be soft kind and loving,..
yang..but also take nobody's shit....
my old man.. open your mind before you open your mouth son...
my mum...be yourself son.. people don't have to like you..and you don't have to care...
Me uncle patt. AarH F@fk em all let the devil sort em out..
me.. I can only be one person at a time.. smile

#145 2019-11-25 5:52pm

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

Fongstar wrote:

Isn't it great.. to see atleast some people have guts to just get out there and spread the love of bmx.. i got 1 cause I only ever saw them in mags.. it took over 25 years to see one of these in the flesh..so I don't mind the repop stuff I know what it is.. otherwise I woudnt have taken my hard earned$$$ out me pocket. So thanks to everyone involved in making the framesets happen and all the trouble n hardwork gone into all retro products made.. so I can reeee live / have shit I never had or my parents couldn't afford as a kid... SO.... if any one has a 80's OG NOS one for sale for $750+$18 bucks aus FORSALE .than this will have to do.. YOUSE R JUST JELLO CAUSE ITS AUSTRALIAN MADE... IN JAPAN..ALL YOUR REPOP STUFFS.. USA USA.. MADE IN CHINA... please guys make America great again.... my mammy used to say if ya ain't got nothing nice ta say......I have modified one for the mrs. Lovely women great cook sexy good looking but sometimes just doesn't know when to shut up..https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 7c486a.png

+1

This right here is why repops are good for the hobby! People who have always wanted something but could not obtain it bitd,can now have their dream bike.

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#146 2019-11-25 5:52pm

spyker
Pro MemberiCe PiKK

eric12 wrote:

itsdug wrote:

I'm starting a go fund me account so I can get mine.

You ain't the first one to do this!

$20 goes a long way here
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#147 2019-11-25 7:09pm

Pancake-Face
Website

let´s be honest, this topic was made to inform people, who has a 83/84 phaze or not, that now is another chance to lay hands on another repop.
so why is this topic full of posts from people who have no and don´t want no phaze, but bitchin around.
juan is really a nice guy, never met him in person, just share my bmx history with him. and if you have a problem finding a special cw part, he always helps as good as he can.
this frame set is made, because manny people ask for it. these 200 sets will be gone soon, that´s for sure. and 200 people will be very happy with them, that´s for sure to.
so personally i don´t understand why people come to this topic to share negative thoughts about these set. if you don´t like it, don´t buy it. it´s that simple.
but don´t come her to talk a lot of shit. why not open a hater topic and share your negative thoughs there.
here are people making some fun, and share positive thougts about this topic.
look, i´m no weird guy, i own a graphic design company in germany and i am a big fan of the phaze1. when my built was ready, and it went over years, i sold all of my other bikes including a factory correct kuwa laser light.
so i strongly recomend to open an "i hate everything including CW Racing" topic and leave us people who share their love for CW alone. can you do this? nice, thank you!

#148 2019-11-25 7:26pm

BRICKOS2
Pro MemberTHIRSTY
Bikes: 26
For Sale: 2

Pancake-Face wrote:

let´s be honest, this topic was made to inform people, who has a 83/84 phaze or not, that now is another chance to lay hands on another repop.
so why is this topic full of posts from people who have no and don´t want no phaze, but bitchin around.
juan is really a nice guy, never met him in person, just share my bmx history with him. and if you have a problem finding a special cw part, he always helps as good as he can.
this frame set is made, because manny people ask for it. these 200 sets will be gone soon, that´s for sure. and 200 people will be very happy with them, that´s for sure to.
so personally i don´t understand why people come to this topic to share negative thoughts about these set. if you don´t like it, don´t buy it. it´s that simple.
but don´t come her to talk a lot of shit. why not open a hater topic and share your negative thoughs there.
here are people making some fun, and share positive thougts about this topic.
look, i´m no weird guy, i own a graphic design company in germany and i am a big fan of the phaze1. when my built was ready, and it went over years, i sold all of my other bikes including a factory correct kuwa laser light.
so i strongly recomend to open an "i hate everything including CW Racing" topic and leave us people who share their love for CW alone. can you do this? nice, thank you!

It's an open forum. You take the good with the bad.

#149 2019-11-25 7:44pm

Pro Member
Bikes: 6

Truth be told I don't care about repops or these new phase 1 coming out. I will never buy any of it and can't stop it so to each their own. What I will do is poke and prod the people that are pushing it just to see where their heads are at in this community. So I made a comment or 2 a couple days ago and waited. If you give an inch they will take a mile and hang themselves, I'm not here for the bikes so much as the people I have to deal with.

It's yours. Do what you want with it smile

#150 2019-11-25 7:51pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
Bikes: 7

Sorry bud I have no interest in owning a remake of a bike that was originally junk.

I have no problem with CW's. I am happy that people who want one and never had a chance at getting one can now have a chance at owning one. I never met Juan or spoke to him but admire his passion for BMX.

The only thing I have a problem with in this thread is you coming in here talking smack about anyone with an opinion different than the one you hold.

I am drained now, talking to you lowers my IQ.

And that kid reading the book can build a spaceship out of household appliances.

Last edited by Shazambmx (2019-11-25 8:03pm)

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

Board footer