You are not logged in.

CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

#76 2019-11-23 3:56am

BMX-Addicts
Museum Addict
From: Miami, FL
Registered: 2008-03-05
Posts: 1640
Website
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

Is all right guys...    We have gone over this exact same kind of thread on each one of the four previous releases...    Yet, 10 years later the CW "REPOPS" are the only retros trading for twice or even triple their retail price (If you can find one for sale).   NOT A SINGLE RETURN OR MANUFACTURE CLAIM.

Retro will never replace originals, IF ANYTHING is because of the retro market that we can still find some NOS stock (Of the very little we have left in our careless desire of building and building bikes).

Offline

 

#77 2019-11-23 4:04am

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
From: Up in the sky
Registered: 2014-05-29
Posts: 5419
Bikes: 7
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

185 normal load and 240 shock load?
If you do a jump you are putting way more than 240 shock load on when you land if you weigh 185.
Shock load can be 5 times greater than actual weight.
My .02$

Other than that cool for anyone who wants a Phaze 1.......

Last edited by Shazambmx (2019-11-23 4:20am)


Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

Offline

 

#78 2019-11-23 4:19am

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
From: Up in the sky
Registered: 2014-05-29
Posts: 5419
Bikes: 7
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

Pancake-Face wrote:

funny thing watching this thread from germany (so forgive me any spelling issues). what i miss in this museum is a $50 pro idiot status and i´m sure some guys would pay.
this thread has only one purpose, it should inform people who wasn´t able to lay hands on a 83/84 phaze or the reissues, that they have now the opportunity to get one.
a few seconds later starts the bitchin around from people who don´t have a phaze, don´t want one or can´t afford one. last one majority i guess.
we have the misspelling fraction, alway such a huge fun to find an error. moderators included. that foreman guy who means we all should sell our CWs becaus of this frame set. funny thing, he aint have a cw.
also we have the static fraction. since 1983 everyone knows that a phaze frame has his weak point in the Z. this is the price to pay for the special optic, but this doesn´t mean it breaks when you look at it.
so it is quite fair to mention that you may not use this frame super heavy duty. it´s for your heallth. i don´t care if some of the pro idiots eat their stems or not.
nearly all said so far, so thanks juan, you did everything right.

we have a lot of sttupid posts, please look what stupid post will follow.

btw.you can throw as much shit against me as you want, i can handle it, moderators can bann me from the museum, literally i don´t give a F**K about it.

Thanks for coming in today! I think the 50.00 Pro Idiot Status is only on for you. Hurry up and buy it!

Last edited by Shazambmx (2019-11-23 4:21am)


Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

Offline

 

#79 2019-11-23 4:27am

psychoduddycycles
Pro MemberWAYYYY in the red since 1983
From: Mt. E., NJ/ NOLA
Registered: 2006-12-31
Posts: 13469
Bikes: 10
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

Buy one as an investment. If that doesn't scream BMX, IDK what does. Cool message.


Sometimes, to make a paradise, you gotta release a SERPENT.

Offline

 

#80 2019-11-23 5:29am

GToddC5
Pro Member
From: South Jersey
Registered: 2019-02-09
Posts: 982
Bikes: 3
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

These are awesome! I'm on a cruiser kick, but I'm happy for those that really want one of these badly. My CTK Bolt 29 was totally inspired by these, and poses no threat to the hobbly lol

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/259141/img_20191004_1745025d988046a3.jpg

Last edited by GToddC5 (2019-11-23 7:22am)


If they told you that wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them? - Del Griffith

Offline

 

#81 2019-11-23 6:36am

Pancake-Face
Member
From: Germany
Registered: 2017-09-04
Posts: 47
Bikes: 1
Website
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

Shazambmx wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

funny thing watching this thread from germany (so forgive me any spelling issues). what i miss in this museum is a $50 pro idiot status and i´m sure some guys would pay.
this thread has only one purpose, it should inform people who wasn´t able to lay hands on a 83/84 phaze or the reissues, that they have now the opportunity to get one.
a few seconds later starts the bitchin around from people who don´t have a phaze, don´t want one or can´t afford one. last one majority i guess.
we have the misspelling fraction, alway such a huge fun to find an error. moderators included. that foreman guy who means we all should sell our CWs becaus of this frame set. funny thing, he aint have a cw.
also we have the static fraction. since 1983 everyone knows that a phaze frame has his weak point in the Z. this is the price to pay for the special optic, but this doesn´t mean it breaks when you look at it.
so it is quite fair to mention that you may not use this frame super heavy duty. it´s for your heallth. i don´t care if some of the pro idiots eat their stems or not.
nearly all said so far, so thanks juan, you did everything right.

we have a lot of sttupid posts, please look what stupid post will follow.

btw.you can throw as much shit against me as you want, i can handle it, moderators can bann me from the museum, literally i don´t give a F**K about it.

Thanks for coming in today! I think the 50.00 Pro Idiot Status is only on for you. Hurry up and buy it!

..it was a pleasure for me, so shazam opened the next round of stupid posts. one can hurt people with words, it´s a question of intellect. sorry dude, you failed this round.

Offline

 

#82 2019-11-23 6:57am

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
From: Up in the sky
Registered: 2014-05-29
Posts: 5419
Bikes: 7
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

Pancake-Face wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

funny thing watching this thread from germany (so forgive me any spelling issues). what i miss in this museum is a $50 pro idiot status and i´m sure some guys would pay.
this thread has only one purpose, it should inform people who wasn´t able to lay hands on a 83/84 phaze or the reissues, that they have now the opportunity to get one.
a few seconds later starts the bitchin around from people who don´t have a phaze, don´t want one or can´t afford one. last one majority i guess.
we have the misspelling fraction, alway such a huge fun to find an error. moderators included. that foreman guy who means we all should sell our CWs becaus of this frame set. funny thing, he aint have a cw.
also we have the static fraction. since 1983 everyone knows that a phaze frame has his weak point in the Z. this is the price to pay for the special optic, but this doesn´t mean it breaks when you look at it.
so it is quite fair to mention that you may not use this frame super heavy duty. it´s for your heallth. i don´t care if some of the pro idiots eat their stems or not.
nearly all said so far, so thanks juan, you did everything right.

we have a lot of sttupid posts, please look what stupid post will follow.

btw.you can throw as much shit against me as you want, i can handle it, moderators can bann me from the museum, literally i don´t give a F**K about it.

Thanks for coming in today! I think the 50.00 Pro Idiot Status is only on for you. Hurry up and buy it!

..it was a pleasure for me, so shazam opened the next round of stupid posts. one can hurt people with words, it´s a question of intellect. sorry dude, you failed this round.

If you are as smart as you look I think I could have a much more intelligent conversation with a rock. Peace!


Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

Offline

 

#83 2019-11-23 7:17am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI
From: M'Boro, TN
Registered: 2012-10-09
Posts: 18621
Online

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

mtbwrxwagon wrote:

You’ve got a 12’ Hutch? lol

I thought the same. lol


You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

Online

 

#84 2019-11-23 7:23am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI
From: M'Boro, TN
Registered: 2012-10-09
Posts: 18621
Online

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

Pancake-Face wrote:

btw.you can throw as much shit against me as you want, i can handle it, moderators can bann me from the museum, literally i don´t give a F**K about it.

That's the spirit. roll


You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

Online

 

#85 2019-11-23 7:39am

tacoman
Pro Member
From: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Registered: 2010-06-04
Posts: 7560
Bikes: 8
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

BMX-Addicts wrote:

Is all right guys...    We have gone over this exact same kind of thread on each one of the four previous releases...    Yet, 10 years later the CW "REPOPS" are the only retros trading for twice or even triple their retail price (If you can find one for sale).   NOT A SINGLE RETURN OR MANUFACTURE CLAIM.

Retro will never replace originals, IF ANYTHING is because of the retro market that we can still find some NOS stock (Of the very little we have left in our careless desire of building and building bikes).

Morning buddy.  wink

Offline

 

#86 2019-11-23 7:54am

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 20116
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

I love this place.


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! Just ask Brian Hays.

Offline

 

#87 2019-11-23 7:58am

astroidbeltwalker
BMXer 4 Life
From: mount kisco
Registered: 2011-10-07
Posts: 7145
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

someone should mak juan a custom


just call me papi now, just papi.
IDK

Offline

 

#88 2019-11-23 8:25am

cesar2532
Pro Member
From: Chicago, IL
Registered: 2017-06-21
Posts: 153
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

itsdug wrote:

I love this place.

+1

Offline

 

#89 2019-11-23 8:53am

VADER
Official thread killer.....
Registered: 2008-11-15
Posts: 603
Bikes: 6
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

I think it's cool, and I would buy one if it wasn't so pricey. With any hobby, there are retros, but people always pay more for the real thing. It just reduces the amount of people chasing it. Shouldn't always be about resale value. Just enjoy it.


needs: very little. wants: Brian Patterson, Osborn, Fiola autographs, 83 Predator  F&F and DB F&F

Offline

 

#90 2019-11-23 9:07am

BRIAN HAYS
Pro Member
From: Peoria, IL
Registered: 2006-12-06
Posts: 13491
Bikes: 34
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

All the bullshit aside, good to see you Juan.


If EVERY single post you make here is negative, then why do you even bother coming here? Just so you can f**king ruin it for everyone else??

EVERYTHING BMX on the internet is a RARE PROTOTYPE!!!

LOOKING FOR A 2013 PK RIPPER ELITE XL COMPLETE ORIGINAL BIKE.

I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, Navajo, Nomura, GHP and Prodyne OLD SCHOOL!!!LOVE CHASE BMX, GHP and SE new school race bikes as well!!

Offline

 

#91 2019-11-23 9:10am

spyker
Pro MemberG@y PiMp gAnGkSt@
From: Charlotte NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 40936
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

1979 wrote:

Just wondering because quality and standards are different overseas.

If these framesets are made in Taiwan,the quality will be just as good if not better.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

Offline

 

#92 2019-11-23 9:12am

spyker
Pro MemberG@y PiMp gAnGkSt@
From: Charlotte NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 40936
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

turdburd wrote:

Scammers, flippers, collecters and uninformed buyers are all part of the hobby. Just have to deal with it all nowadays.

100% correct! you can't have a popular hobby without what you just mentioned.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

Offline

 

#93 2019-11-23 9:12am

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 20116
For Sale: 1
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

They're not being made in the US?


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! Just ask Brian Hays.

Offline

 

#94 2019-11-23 9:12am

Pancake-Face
Member
From: Germany
Registered: 2017-09-04
Posts: 47
Bikes: 1
Website
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

Shazambmx wrote:

Pancake-Face wrote:

Shazambmx wrote:


Thanks for coming in today! I think the 50.00 Pro Idiot Status is only on for you. Hurry up and buy it!

..it was a pleasure for me, so shazam opened the next round of stupid posts. one can hurt people with words, it´s a question of intellect. sorry dude, you failed this round.

If you are as smart as you look I think I could have a much more intelligent conversation with a rock. Peace!

indeed i´m as smart as i look, so thank you for that. the difference between us is that i can have an intelligent conversion with "The Rock" Dwayne Douglas Johnson, because he is a smart guy too.
you can only have a intelligent conversion with a rock and only because the rock takes over the part of the conversation that is intelligent?
Sorry man, i think you also lost round two.

Offline

 

#95 2019-11-23 9:15am

spyker
Pro MemberG@y PiMp gAnGkSt@
From: Charlotte NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 40936
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

itsdug wrote:

They're not being made in the US?

Only Juan will know this.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

Offline

 

#96 2019-11-23 10:06am

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 15510
Bikes: 4
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

mtbwrxwagon wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

mtbwrxwagon wrote:

Well for one thing, they should learn how to spell "AVAILABLE" lol

It's correct...it's just a lower case "L".

Uh, read it again, that’s the I not l

I see you are up too speed on sarcasm.


I try not to let anything "get my goat", but solid colored chains make me want to punch infants.  Charlie Brown

Tamir Rice was killed by his parents utter stupidity....

Trump the dope just lost Georgia’s two seats....I predicted his win in 2016, his loss in 2020, and Georgia’s two seats going to Democrats.

Offline

 

#97 2019-11-23 10:09am

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 15510
Bikes: 4
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

All the bullshit aside, good to see you Juan.

Bullshit is your middle name.  tongue


I try not to let anything "get my goat", but solid colored chains make me want to punch infants.  Charlie Brown

Tamir Rice was killed by his parents utter stupidity....

Trump the dope just lost Georgia’s two seats....I predicted his win in 2016, his loss in 2020, and Georgia’s two seats going to Democrats.

Offline

 

#98 2019-11-23 10:39am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI
From: M'Boro, TN
Registered: 2012-10-09
Posts: 18621
Online

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

spyker wrote:

itsdug wrote:

They're not being made in the US?

Only Juan will know this.

I only trust fat lazy drunks that are ridden hard to weld my stuff.


You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

Online

 

#99 2019-11-23 11:50am

spyker
Pro MemberG@y PiMp gAnGkSt@
From: Charlotte NC
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 40936
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

eric12 wrote:

spyker wrote:

itsdug wrote:

They're not being made in the US?

Only Juan will know this.

I only trust fat lazy drunks that participate in picnic activities that are ridden hard to weld my stuff.

Fixed!


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

Offline

 

#100 2019-11-23 12:08pm

Axel10
Pro MemberBMX Archaeologist
From: In Canada on Treaty 7 Land
Registered: 2011-03-25
Posts: 10378
For Sale: 3
Offline

Re: CW PHAZE 1 LEGEND SERIES 200 SETS SHIPPING FEB 2020 !

cool bikes cool

weird thread neutral


I deleted my Twitter, facebook, instagram and linkedin. It increased my quality of life.

Offline

 

Board footer