You are not logged in.

Massachusetts bans e-caps/ciggs  RSS Feed

#1 2019-09-25 3:08am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Bikes: 19
Website

Massachusetts bans e-caps/ciggs

Honestly never tried a vap. They just banned all weed/vapor/flavor/e-cigarettes of any kind. Wouldn’t a warning label suffice? Who are they to control a persons choice? Seems like a serious overstep that has this state in a uproar.

what do I get for 20 dollars?

#2 2019-09-25 3:45am

Undercover Poe
Pro Member
Bikes: 6
For Sale: 1

Re: Massachusetts bans e-caps/ciggs

Fine with me, I don’t need my kids dead because of some new bullsh*t product market to today’s youth. They should then move to  banning all regular cigarettes on a national level

#3 2019-09-25 4:32am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

Maybe I’m just old school and hate being told what to do. Just like the seat belts. Screw your seat belt I’m not wearing one. I just hate to see decisions made for us. Again I never smoked/vaped anything. It’s principal.

#4 2019-09-25 4:36am

Garcia_58
Pro MemberBeg
Bikes: 41
For Sale: 15

Some of that gooey crap that vaporizes stays in your lungs and they will get irreversible damage and you will eventually drown in it.

I know not all vapes are the came and some vapers are trying to recreate clouds.

I am not of this world ----- 1978 GLJ 1979 DG Racer ----  WWG1WGA

#5 2019-09-25 4:40am

Garcia_58
Pro MemberBeg
Bikes: 41
For Sale: 15

spsracer1 wrote:

Maybe I’m just old school and hate being told what to do. Just like the seat belts. Screw your seat belt I’m not wearing one. I just hate to see decisions made for us. Again I never smoked/vaped anything. It’s principal.

I get it.  To me, it's like that exit ramp 20 MPH speed limit that you know you can take it at 45 MPH, it's a decision made with the worst possible driver in the worst possible conditions.

I am not of this world ----- 1978 GLJ 1979 DG Racer ----  WWG1WGA

#6 2019-09-25 4:58am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

Garcia_58 wrote:

spsracer1 wrote:

I get it.  To me, it's like that exit ramp 20 MPH speed limit that you know you can take it at 45 MPH, it's a decision made with the worst possible driver in the worst possible conditions.

Agreed. Difference is you take that at 45mph and crash into someone you are affecting others. You vape in you house by yourself you affect nobody but yourself.

#7 2019-09-25 11:34am

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

Now a minute ago Rhode Island passed same ban. They site the 500 cases of hospitalization from it. Those cases were proven to all be from black market vape cartridges. So my question is won’t it be worse with the ban as kids will still get them from black market dealers?

#8 2019-09-25 11:42am

TMS40
Pro Member

I'm all for the ban here in Australia. My son smoked, started vaping and now back on the ciggies. Pisses me off.  I'm not sure on the health system over your way but ours is pretty good, inclusive and for the most part free. The problem is smoking and to an unknown extent in the future vaping has a massive impact on health care costs. My taxes pay for that system. The other massive cost on our health system is obesity. That's a whole other story. Talk has been going on a while about a sugar tax.

Last edited by TMS40 (2019-09-25 11:42am)

#9 2019-09-25 12:39pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Bikes: 37
Website

The East Coast needs to quit out lawing Weed roll

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

#10 2019-09-25 1:00pm

spyker
Pro MemberPimp In Training

Stupid decision made by the government! Now vapes will just move underground,spawning a whole new illegal industry the tax payers will now have to fork out to control.Vape products use to bring in lots of tax dollars,now it will disappear.

Blaming vapes for the cause of health issues is like blaming guns for fire arm deaths.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!

#11 2019-09-25 1:02pm

spyker

TMS40 wrote:

I'm all for the ban here in Australia. My son smoked, started vaping and now back on the ciggies. Pisses me off.  I'm not sure on the health system over your way but ours is pretty good, inclusive and for the most part free. The problem is smoking and to an unknown extent in the future vaping has a massive impact on health care costs. My taxes pay for that system. The other massive cost on our health system is obesity. That's a whole other story. Talk has been going on a while about a sugar tax.

I much rather see tax dollars go to heal people who smoke/vape vs help junkies,house the homless and give them all the free shit or anyone else who don't contribute.

Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here

#12 2019-09-25 1:17pm

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

Hobbes12 wrote:

They sure do. They put rules in effect to legalize it and make themselves rich. Fees, taxes, bribes. Real shitshow.

#13 2019-09-25 1:19pm

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

spyker wrote:

TMS40 wrote:

I much rather see tax dollars go to heal people who smoke/vape vs help junkies,house the homless and give them all the free shit or anyone else who don't contribute.

I would love for them to focus on issues that effect others first. Huge texting and driving problems here. Crashes, fatalities, you name it. That would be my main concern to keep the innocent victims protected. I mean who really cares about vape anyway?

#14 2019-09-25 1:19pm

spyker

spsracer1 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

They sure do. They put rules in effect to legalize it and make themselves rich. Fees, taxes, bribes. Real shitshow.

Not surprised at all! These useless snakes won't do anything unless they benefit big for themselves.

$20 goes a long way here

#15 2019-09-25 2:05pm

made2drag
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

I love idea behind banning the favor pods these companies are selling.  One, tons of kids are picking up vaping because it tastes good.  Tons of kids who would have never smoked cigs are now vaping.  Tons of nicotine addicts even in elementary school.  Kids that had no business picking up nicotine now are addicted for no reason other than impressing their friends and following the fad.

These companies are great for the dude who wants to quit or even likes nicotine....but who already were smoking.  These vapes are supposed have been to lower risk.  Sucks that adults who smoke cigs will have to smoke non flavored but its worth saving the kids.

I believe the only way they were going to stop kids starting or using was to take the flavor off.  Kids wont buy non flavored vapes.  If it tastes bad and kids know other kids are dying from it, maybe they'll stop.

Underground flavor pods or internet purchases will still be a problem, but the majority of street sales will go wayyyy down.

Increase the Peace

#16 2019-09-25 2:08pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 78
For Sale: 8
Website

A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for everyone else.

#17 2019-09-25 2:13pm

spyker

I want to see the device he was using that caused this.

$20 goes a long way here

#18 2019-09-25 2:47pm

made2drag
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

spyker wrote:

This guy and more are found on this link:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9967566/s … ified-oil/

He was also vaping THC ....and a lot of the cases on the news are linked to THC vaping.

Increase the Peace

#19 2019-09-25 2:50pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

spyker wrote:

I don’t think it’s so much the device as it is the product inhaled. The oils within that substance accumulated to toxic and harmful levels within the lungs

Last edited by Kurt_Rad (2019-09-25 2:51pm)

#20 2019-09-25 3:12pm

spyker

made2drag wrote:

spyker wrote:

This guy and more are found on this link:  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9967566/s … ified-oil/

He was also vaping THC ....and a lot of the cases on the news are linked to THC vaping.

Well there you have it!

$20 goes a long way here

#21 2019-09-25 3:14pm

spyker

Kurt_Rad wrote:

spyker wrote:

I don’t think it’s so much the device as it is the product inhaled. The oils within that substance accumulated to toxic and harmful levels within the lungs

Kurt the device makes a huge difference.If it cannot heat up the liquid hot enough to convert it to steam,a person will just be inhaling it in half liquid state.My two devices can heat up the liquid so much,it can burn your throat,so no issues for me.

$20 goes a long way here

#22 2019-09-25 6:35pm

spsracer1
Pro Member
Website

spyker wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

spyker wrote:

Kurt the device makes a huge difference.If it cannot heat up the liquid hot enough to convert it to steam,a person will just be inhaling it in half liquid state.My two devices can heat up the liquid so much,it can burn your throat,so no issues for me.

That makes so much sense. Never thought about it.

#23 2019-09-25 6:43pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/a1297ade-59fc-4c25-bbc5-641922ffc2bc5d8c17b3a8.jpeg

#24 2019-09-25 6:45pm

keith88
Pro Membersellallrobsstuff
Bikes: 6

Hobbes12 wrote:

+1

I used to do drugs.I still do but I used to,too

#25 2019-09-25 7:17pm

spyker

Kurt you do realize this is a compliment right?

$20 goes a long way here

Board footer

View Cart →