You are not logged in.

Torker Freestylist Forks. Real Or Not Real. There Are Others Out There  RSS Feed

#101 2019-08-30 6:26am

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
Bikes: 4

Re: Torker Freestylist Forks. Real Or Not Real. There Are Others Out There

I have no dog in the fight either BUT it is possible that Knucklebutt was duped also when he bought them.   IF they were bought in Cali it is an outside chance as Cali was/is a hot bed for making Bs fake stuff.  The list is long....just a thought.   MANY collectors were caught buying fakes without the knowledge of it BITD......  IMHO the only thing making them a fake is those welds...any other difference could be chalked up to trying different things with newer parts bitd.  The one thing a company would NOT do is let welds go like that IMHO.

LOL Pathetic is having to get a new account because you are afraid of your wife...  Your turn kitten balls ????

If you are OK with your actions why the concerted effort to hide what happened?

Don't screw over those you tell your secrets...its not talkin shit if it's TRUE.

#102 2019-08-30 6:58am

WalkerInTN
Pro MemberWho Dat Nation
Bikes: 23

eric12 wrote:

WOW! I vote fake too. But holy shit those welds are bad. They are worse than anything I have EVER seen on a bike and Torker produced/sold that? Unbelievable.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/210784/img_86035c7c137ec9.jpg

The one on the left looks like something I welded in 9th grade shop class. yikes

After over 5 years here, I finally have some bikes listed!

#103 2019-08-30 2:13pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$
Bikes: 6

Bottom line. He sold me fake forks. Robbed me for close to 900.00 with shipping. Tells me I got screwed like he did when he is the POS who screwed me and others because he sold more than 1.

A f@cking punk and I feel real good saying that because I AM NOT SCREWING ANYONE WITH FAKE SH!T!!! I cut them down essay!!!

Had I sold something to someone and they turned out not legit full refund would be immediate without hesitation and I could only hope MY MISTAKE was forgiven..... But I am a MAN OF HONOR.......wink

My reputation is priceless to me.

Last edited by Shazambmx (2019-08-30 2:21pm)

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#104 2019-08-30 2:19pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$

God loves The Mikey!
big_smile

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#105 2019-08-30 5:52pm

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$

Knucklebutt wrote:

You’re a complete shithead if you honestly believe I made these I know nothing about making forks I’m not in the BMx Re pop Bmx business i am a Collector like everybody else on here I bought these for 300 bucks off a guy that said he got them at the auction when they close down they could’ve been scrapped they could’ve been whatever I thought they were real had nothing to compare them to considering the frame I bought came with made 20” torker forks out of 20 inch Like the ones in your previous photo’s on here and like I mentioned before I bought them off a guy that owned a shop bikes He seem like a real honest guy and I also bought the frame and forks that I have a off a guy off thats on the museum here $2400 So now I got you guys telling me that my Frame & forks are fake I guess I should start calling him out for selling me fake stuff I guess you guys know it all and I leave it at that I guess I got screwed just like you ,,,,,,but I did not purposely screw you I still believe there real maybe factory screw up’s I don’t know ,,, 
I used to race a Torker bike as a kid owned 42 torker’s bikes in my time and seen a lot of different stuff specially on 1984 torker used a lot of different parts at the end so I assume the real

wink

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#106 2019-08-30 6:04pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

WalkerInTN wrote:

eric12 wrote:

WOW! I vote fake too. But holy shit those welds are bad. They are worse than anything I have EVER seen on a bike and Torker produced/sold that? Unbelievable.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 137ec9.jpg

The one on the left looks like something I welded in 9th grade shop class. yikes

I still can't weld as good as the one on the left. lol Seriously. lol

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

Did you turn it off and then turn it back on?

#107 2019-08-30 6:08pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

Shazambmx wrote:

Bottom line. He sold me fake forks. Robbed me for close to 900.00 with shipping. Tells me I got screwed like he did when he is the POS who screwed me and others because he sold more than 1.

A f@cking punk and I feel real good saying that because I AM NOT SCREWING ANYONE WITH FAKE SH!T!!! I cut them down essay!!!

Had I sold something to someone and they turned out not legit full refund would be immediate without hesitation and I could only hope MY MISTAKE was forgiven..... But I am a MAN OF HONOR.......wink

My reputation is priceless to me.

I still don't know if I could have cut then up. ^^^^ Yes you are!

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

Did you turn it off and then turn it back on?

#108 2019-09-01 4:26am

Shazambmx
Pro Member$$$

^^^^Thanks Eric12! I try my best. I make mistakes just like we all do. No one is perfect we can only try our best. But when we do make mistakes the way that each of us handles them as individuals defines our character.

Mikey.... Good Gorilla.

#109 2019-09-01 11:42am

ABA180
Candy Apples
Bikes: 2

Shazambmx wrote:

^^^^Thanks Eric12! I try my best. I make mistakes just like we all do. No one is perfect we can only try our best. But when we do make mistakes the way that each of us handles them as individuals defines our character.

You're a better man than me, I'd have at least used them myself.

Board footer

View Cart →