You are not logged in.

New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.  RSS Feed

#1 2019-08-17 11:25pm

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*
From: Southern Cal / Fort Mohave, AZ
Registered: 2009-03-20
Posts: 30832
Bikes: 8

New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

We are planning on lifting the gun rule. There will not be a gun section but it will be okay to talk about and show your guns off on a thread in the "Everything Else" section just like we do with all of our other hobbies. Yes, we are a BMX site, but we realize we are also a large group of online friends/bro's that like to share and enjoy other hobbies together. There will be some guidelines and rules so if you do enjoy firearms you need to make sure you do not cross the line and ruin it for yourself and others. If you DO NOT like or enjoy firearms please scroll right past the subject and don't click on it.
The main thing will be common sense. As a gun owner myself I treat them with respect. Never have any of my guns been pointed towards anyone joking around. That is just plain stupid. So use common sense as always please. Let's get to some of the rules,.....

No pictures of shooting victims or people. We are allowing guns as a sport/hobby, not bloody or dead people. If that's what you want to see please leave this site and go elsewhere.

No gang banging crap at all. If you feel the need to put a bandanna on your head, flash a gang sign and hold your gun wrong, thinking it makes you look like a bad ass, please leave the site. We don't need that crap here.

No Selling/Trading/Buying of Guns. PERIOD. This should be obvious but it still needs to be put in writing here for all to see.

No Guns in BMXMuseum bike pictures at all! We do not want any pics of your guns in bike submissions. That includes hot chicks in bikini's sitting on your bike holding a firearm. You can just send those pics to me in PM. tongue

And GAry has one request that he really wants to be sure of. Absolutely no guns in avatar pictures. This is a bike site, not a gun site. Out of respect for GAry if nothing else, do not put guns in your avatar.

There will probably be more rules added to this list as we go, so make sure to check back once in a while to make sure you do not break any on accident. It is your responsibility to follow and keep up on any rules, not ours.

Offline

 

#2 2019-08-17 11:49pm

psychoduddycycles
Pro MemberWAYYYY in the red since 1983
From: Mt. E., NJ/ NOLA
Registered: 2006-12-31
Posts: 12868
Bikes: 10

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

Why would this even need to be addressed? Christ man, that's like allowing a fundamental understanding of chess or, broccoli or, breathing, etc..

I mean, I have no problem w/ firearms, I own more than a couple but, maybe I missed an issue somewhere? Or, is it a pro-active move for ABW's return?

IDK, just seems like a weird announcement.


Sometimes, to make a paradise, you gotta release a SERPENT.

Offline

 

#3 2019-08-18 3:46am

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: Ny
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 3626
Bikes: 8
For Sale: 11

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

big_smile


Hey, $20 IS $20..

Offline

 

#4 2019-08-18 4:03am

TMS40
Pro Member
From: Sunshine State, Qld
Registered: 2012-08-08
Posts: 1472

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

Can we post hunting pics? All good if we can’t I just don’t want to upset anyone. Oh do we start here or on a new thread

Last edited by TMS40 (2019-08-18 4:04am)

Offline

 

#5 2019-08-18 5:38am

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 5390
Bikes: 15

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

I really hope this goes well but I fear the moment any gun pic pops up gary will get in trouble with google. Good luck guys.


Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork
RBD2

Online

 

#6 2019-08-18 6:01am

WalkerInTN
Pro MemberWho Dat Nation
From: Chattanooga, TN
Registered: 2014-05-10
Posts: 1804
Bikes: 23

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

Common sense?  From this crowd?  Good luck with that. lol

Just look at how many time the rules get purposely broken on simple stuff. roll


After over 5 years here, I finally have some bikes listed!

Offline

 

#7 2019-08-18 6:02am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI
From: M'Boro, TN
Registered: 2012-10-09
Posts: 13580

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

robk131313 wrote:

We are planning on lifting the gun rule. There will not be a gun section but it will be okay to talk about and show your guns off on a thread in the "Everything Else" section just like we do with all of our other hobbies. Yes, we are a BMX site, but we realize we are also a large group of online friends/bro's that like to share and enjoy other hobbies together. There will be some guidelines and rules so if you do enjoy firearms you need to make sure you do not cross the line and ruin it for yourself and others. If you DO NOT like or enjoy firearms please scroll right past the subject and don't click on it.
The main thing will be common sense. As a gun owner myself I treat them with respect. Never have any of my guns been pointed towards anyone joking around. That is just plain stupid. So use common sense as always please. Let's get to some of the rules,.....

No pictures of shooting victims or people. We are allowing guns as a sport/hobby, not bloody or dead people. If that's what you want to see please leave this site and go elsewhere.

No gang banging crap at all. If you feel the need to put a bandanna on your head, flash a gang sign and hold your gun wrong, thinking it makes you look like a bad ass, please leave the site. We don't need that crap here.

No Selling/Trading/Buying of Guns. PERIOD. This should be obvious but it still needs to be put in writing here for all to see.

No Guns in BMXMuseum bike pictures at all! We do not want any pics of your guns in bike submissions. That includes hot chicks in bikini's sitting on your bike holding a firearm. You can just send those pics to me in PM. tongue

And GAry has one request that he really wants to be sure of. Absolutely no guns in avatar pictures. This is a bike site, not a gun site. Out of respect for GAry if nothing else, do not put guns in your avatar.

There will probably be more rules added to this list as we go, so make sure to check back once in a while to make sure you do not break any on accident. It is your responsibility to follow and keep up on any rules, not ours.

Makes sense. And I thought you guys were policing boobs and swimsuits pics a lot, just wait.


Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

Did you turn it off and then turn it back on?

Offline

 

#8 2019-08-18 6:03am

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI
From: M'Boro, TN
Registered: 2012-10-09
Posts: 13580

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

WalkerInTN wrote:

Common sense?  From this crowd?  Good luck with that. lol

Just look at how many time the rules get purposely broken on simple stuff. roll

lol I was about to make the same reply, except a little more crude. lol


Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

Did you turn it off and then turn it back on?

Offline

 

#9 2019-08-18 6:39am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
From: Ca,Sc,Ms,
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 5370
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258054/f4274b04-8fc9-4c95-8e4c-4a2cad6f36d85d5954d74d.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258054/fd3b8f35-4076-45ee-aa74-918333d648af5d5954df49.jpeg

I’ll start this Off Light For Now. 
My Keltec Ksg And The Ithaca Clone, Alone with a 80% lower I’m Building. Shotgun (The Ksg) that will hold 24 rounds 12ga. is always nice to have in a bind. http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258054/9973d569-ab5e-492d-93fa-4a5aa6a5cea05d595555be.jpeg

Last edited by ChaseDyno-Bmx (2019-08-18 6:49am)


BMX Race Bikes Are My Favorite.

Offline

 

#10 2019-08-18 6:59am

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
From: Inland Empire,SoCal
Registered: 2013-12-02
Posts: 2602
Bikes: 5

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

What's left of my nephews Taurus .357. Was at the range when it happened and thankfully no one hurt.                                               
Nothing was in the barrel. He contacted Taurus and they asked if he wanted it replaced or get a refund of his purchase price. http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/204179/10745d21547d7d.jpeg


ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123

Offline

 

#11 2019-08-18 7:04am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
From: Ca,Sc,Ms,
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 5370
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

turdburd wrote:

What's left of my nephews Taurus .357. Was at the range when it happened and thankfully no one hurt.                                               
Nothing was in the barrel. He contacted Taurus and they asked if he wanted it replaced or get a refund of his purchase price. http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 47d7d.jpeg

Holy Cow, That’s Insane, was y’all using factory Loads or Some Hot Reloads?


BMX Race Bikes Are My Favorite.

Offline

 

#12 2019-08-18 7:12am

turdburd
Pro MemberOver The Wall
From: Inland Empire,SoCal
Registered: 2013-12-02
Posts: 2602
Bikes: 5

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

Factory loads. That was the first thing I asked him. He started looking into it and might be a cylinder alignment issue. Found several other examples of about same thing happening.


ABA Ca-13 1982-84  #926 #547 #123

Offline

 

#13 2019-08-18 7:14am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
From: Ca,Sc,Ms,
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 5370
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/258054/822b2a9b-f03c-492c-bebc-cfcfc61df40b5d5a3cbec8.jpeg

The All New redesigned M9A3 It’s perfection!!

Last edited by ChaseDyno-Bmx (2019-08-18 11:08pm)


BMX Race Bikes Are My Favorite.

Offline

 

#14 2019-08-18 7:15am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
From: Ca,Sc,Ms,
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 5370
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

turdburd wrote:

Factory loads. That was the first thing I asked him. He started looking into it and might be a cylinder alignment issue. Found several other examples of about same thing happening.

Glad He Was Ok, I’ve Never Seen A Revolver Do That Before, I would be Contacting The Manufacturer ASAP.

Last edited by ChaseDyno-Bmx (2019-08-18 7:16am)


BMX Race Bikes Are My Favorite.

Offline

 

#15 2019-08-18 7:29am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 39071
Bikes: 78
For Sale: 8
Website

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

IBTL roll


A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for everyone else.

Offline

 

#16 2019-08-18 7:34am

AJ Macaroo
Pro Member$20 Per Plate + Free Life Advice
Registered: 2017-11-17
Posts: 2614
Bikes: 5

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

Kurt_Rad wrote:

IBTL roll

+1

Offline

 

#17 2019-08-18 7:35am

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
From: NW Indiana
Registered: 2013-08-26
Posts: 2369
Bikes: 3

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

AJ Macaroo wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

IBTL roll

+1

Rules have changed Gents as of this morning:

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=803455

Now, whether I agree with the decision or not...

Last edited by brettweir89 (2019-08-18 8:07am)


So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
Hey Fella! You're a turkey! -Jim Goose (MFP)

Online

 

#18 2019-08-18 7:36am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
From: Ca,Sc,Ms,
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 5370
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

Kurt_Rad wrote:

IBTL roll

Hope Not.  The rules are clearly Stated.  I’m sure there will be plenty Eyes On this Thread.   Anything that’s Not allowed Will be removed ASAP.


BMX Race Bikes Are My Favorite.

Offline

 

#19 2019-08-18 7:39am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
From: Other
Registered: 2011-01-10
Posts: 39071
Bikes: 78
For Sale: 8
Website

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

brettweir89 wrote:

AJ Macaroo wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

IBTL roll

+1

Rules have changed Gents as of this morning:

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=803455

This going to go well


A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for everyone else.

Offline

 

#20 2019-08-18 7:43am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
From: Ca,Sc,Ms,
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 5370
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.



Fun with Some TCN’s.  Elephant Gun Challenge!   Lol.  big_smileyikeslol


BMX Race Bikes Are My Favorite.

Offline

 

#21 2019-08-18 7:49am

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
From: Colorado
Registered: 2009-04-30
Posts: 5838
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

What a newb! lol


Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

Offline

 

#22 2019-08-18 7:52am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
From: Ca,Sc,Ms,
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 5370
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.


BMX Race Bikes Are My Favorite.

Offline

 

#23 2019-08-18 8:07am

oldnky
Pro MemberMuseum News Anchorman
From: Western Kentucky
Registered: 2013-06-30
Posts: 3168

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

Kurt_Rad wrote:

brettweir89 wrote:

AJ Macaroo wrote:


+1

Rules have changed Gents as of this morning:

https://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=803455

This going to go well

It's a shame this even had to be posted in the rules.
"No pictures of shooting victims or people. We are allowing guns as a sport/hobby, not bloody or dead people. If that's what you want to see please leave this site and go elsewhere". I hope it goes well. smile

Offline

 

#24 2019-08-18 8:08am

its-all-good
Pro MemberDon't Cheers Me Bro
From: Portland Oregon
Registered: 2007-02-14
Posts: 31889
For Sale: 124
Website

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

ChaseDyno-Bmx wrote:

I'm a regular hickok45 subscriber.


"F**K the Chinese government."  - Randy Marsh

Offline

 

#25 2019-08-18 8:10am

ChaseDyno-Bmx
Pro MemberMuseum Ambassadorship Apprentice
From: Ca,Sc,Ms,
Registered: 2018-12-25
Posts: 5370
Bikes: 7

Re: New rules regarding guns/firearms. What's okay, and what's not.

Me Too, Great Guy hickok45

Last edited by ChaseDyno-Bmx (2019-08-18 8:11am)


BMX Race Bikes Are My Favorite.

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →