You are not logged in.

Real Talk of The Museum

#151 2019-07-23 11:18am

spsracer
Post Restriction
Bikes: 24

Re: Real Talk of The Museum

-2 if lock it up how are they gonna draw out all the bad seed who will post here? I mean they even set bait for their picnic traphttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/237427/67ebc90b2b39851a87ec274ee814e1525c87da7c0e.jpg

#152 2019-07-23 11:31am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 86

http://memesbams.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/41-Of-Course-Gay-Men-Dress-Well.jpg

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#153 2019-07-23 11:31am

CanyonCrusher
Pro MemberFlex-Plate Fondler
Bikes: 3

spsracer1 wrote:

-2 if lock it up how are they gonna draw out all the bad seed who will post here? I mean they even set bait for their picnic traphttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … da7c0e.jpg

That’s a hell of a welcome package, but if we’re going to hand those out to the picnic go-ers as the arrive, we’ll need to add one item...
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/240323/57a40e8c-ca32-43c9-a113-e88519bcafc65d3751f63b.jpeg

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour.” -Alan Alda/Hawkeye Pierce

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#154 2019-07-23 11:34am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 86

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.ZIqwDbz3jf1-7V6WbUbmDgHaGI&pid=Api&rs=1

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#155 2019-07-23 12:21pm

astroidbeltwalker
BMXer 4 Life

CanyonCrusher wrote:

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

needs thread lock asap.

Do I sense jealousy?.... you got the invite to the picnic, didn’t you??

why you asking me for?

just call me papi now, just papi.
IDK

#156 2019-07-23 12:21pm

Agentxxiii
Pro MemberRichy Rich Dude
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 5

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spsracer1 wrote:

-2 if lock it up how are they gonna draw out all the bad seed who will post here? I mean they even set bait for their picnic traphttps://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … da7c0e.jpg

That’s a hell of a welcome package, but if we’re going to hand those out to the picnic go-ers as the arrive, we’ll need to add one item...
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 1f63b.jpeg

Ohhh..that's jamaican

Time machine wanted!

#157 2019-07-23 12:22pm

CanyonCrusher

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

needs thread lock asap.

why you asking me for?

I’m just making sure that you got the invite to the picnic, I don’t wanna see you left out!

“It was more than just a hug Hawkeye, she hugged the stuffing out of me!!” -Willam Christopher/Father Mulcahy

“As usual, I'm writing slowly because I know you can't read fast.” -Gary Burghoff/Radar O’Reilly

Squatted trucks: What kind of mental midget, coconut humping, poop throwing from a tree, goat herding, mouth breathing, short bus riding, glass licking have you seen my helmet moron thought it was cool.

#158 2019-07-23 12:30pm

CanyonCrusher

Agentxxiii wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

spsracer1 wrote:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 1f63b.jpeg

Ohhh..that's jamaican

Better believe buddy, and for desert we’ll be serving everyone a bar of.....
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/240323/7cdbc43d-df34-404c-9c9b-cff35fd9c8fe5d375ff0b9.jpeg

#159 2019-07-23 12:54pm

astroidbeltwalker
BMXer 4 Life

CanyonCrusher wrote:

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

why you asking me for?

I’m just making sure that you got the invite to the picnic, I don’t wanna see you left out!

i won't be.

just call me papi now, just papi.
IDK

#160 2019-07-23 12:54pm

AJ Macaroo
Pro MemberThe Professor
Bikes: 6

spsracer1 wrote:

Wut da fuk is that green disposable glove looking stuff on the left?

Cold Fact: If you want everyone to LIKE what you say…You’re ONLY saying what you THINK they want to hear.

Cold fact: No matter what you do, Some people will think your great..But some will think you suck..The TRICK is..Roll with the people that understand you. That’s all that matters.

Cold Fact: Jealousy is REAL on social media. Your own friends will even scroll past your progress…

Cold Fact: Never let people that aren’t going anywhere in life take you with them.

#161 2019-07-23 1:02pm

Agentxxiii

You mean the frozen peas on top of the jock strap?

Time machine wanted!

#162 2019-07-23 1:03pm

Agentxxiii

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

why you asking me for?

i won't be.

Are you candy apple?

Time machine wanted!

#163 2019-07-23 1:07pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Bikes: 41
Website

Agentxxiii wrote:

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

i won't be.

Are you candy apple?

Candy Apple has already been named wink

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

#164 2019-07-23 1:11pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
Bikes: 41
Website

rcsnipe2000 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

It takes a lot of nonsense to finally get to this point...

“Picnic Talk”

A bunch of Jokers!

The janky panky of all you 12 year olds hanging out in a Prison Cell, sitting at a picnic table holding each other, sucking down on BBQ wieners, just getting your navel gay on, on the Dildo Ship Line!

Captain brackett aka drunk Chris, getting his knob shrined by Sheriff oldnky, who is running security detail, with Deputy brettweir89 & eric12 who are fluffing the Tool Shed Crew:

spsracer1 2.0 version of spyker, following in his foot steps...next thing you know, he will be hitting on Kurt_Rad making him the Swap Meat of the sandwich, specially with its-all-good trying to fit in like a pickle, while whipping off the mayo(ex-Staff Scraplord gives a helping licking of is chin for him)

Dirty Habits aka The Rainbow Gangster...got is Big Pimp’ on, getting Itsdug, AJ Macaroo & Agentxxiii in a back to back circle jerking Fest...

Aerosmith repops 80sbikedude looks like a lady...

troynlori caught BRIAN HAYS YELLING at GAry the owner of “Cruise The Line”, for wrapping over the Original Finish(the work of nate’s technology skillz), lorintroy made sure to double down there vote(Clinton Style)...robk in a drunken haze, comforts Brian’s wife by rubbing her leg & telling her:

“It’s okay, it wasn’t a Hutch!”

kalel92198 cross dressing Florida Freak, running around “Unleashing The Beast” for all is Fellow Museum Members to see...a eyewitnesses named Woodmaster said he wasn’t sure WTF he was trying to show off, not much was going on down there,he had to break out is reading glasses & squirt like a MFer! to see if he had anything in his small woman like hand...

DIPSOMANIAC aka Don & Johnnny are just a couple love bird Canadian Bacons!

IPD a Member of great intelligence often battles with ABW on if FRESSTYLE FREEK came from Area 51, but they also have come to believe that esp_mini_wi is the only living Member to shank(RIP)& break out of there, he has said to witness the most unbelievable amazing seatless bicycle collection that a one eye pirate has ever seen!

phishfarm73 & radovr a couple drunken sluts!

rcsnipe2000 version 2.0, the created of the Flea Market(Forum name change)will not hang out on the Everything Else Deck, he to high & mighty for those peasants of the underworld perverts...

(Q&A)

JUGGARNAUT Is he a Hillbilly or a Redneck...

Raven aka Chuck Norris!
Is he the real deal action hero or just a carpet Queen...

Can bnd coach up Jettn25 to be the worst of the worst of BMX Racers or will perront aka Chicago Style, a local Fool from the most corrupt city in these areas, hold onto the Title!

RAYSIN aka HOT ROD, Reported that he going to be the one that gets Google to shut down the status quo around here...can Spartacus logon for longer then once a week to Zap the Report...

R.I.P
ChaseDyno-Bmx
87BravoProTeam
Yungavalanche80

*meow*

Hobbes12

Feel The Hate!!!

(If anybody got left out/got there Feelings hurt, Man Up & take it like a Liberal Snowflake!)

WARNED

for staff bashing, member bashing, past staff bashing, site owner bashing, newbie bashing, being a dick in general, MF!

rc

Update that non-existing File!

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Akisu Auburn Blue Max DB Dyno ELF FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE Skyway WTP

#165 2019-07-23 1:19pm

AJ Macaroo
Pro MemberThe Professor

Agentxxiii wrote:

You mean the frozen peas on top of the jock strap?

Man, that’s some freaky shit right there.

Cold Fact: If you want everyone to LIKE what you say…You’re ONLY saying what you THINK they want to hear.

Cold fact: No matter what you do, Some people will think your great..But some will think you suck..The TRICK is..Roll with the people that understand you. That’s all that matters.

Cold Fact: Jealousy is REAL on social media. Your own friends will even scroll past your progress…

Cold Fact: Never let people that aren’t going anywhere in life take you with them.

#166 2019-07-23 1:24pm

CanyonCrusher

Hobbes12 wrote:

Agentxxiii wrote:

astroidbeltwalker wrote:

i won't be.

Are you candy apple?

Candy Apple has already been named wink

IDK, if ABW is the REAL Candy Apple he might be more popular than the previous one.

#167 2019-07-23 1:33pm

rcsnipe2000
Pro Member
For Sale: 1323
Website

Hobbes12 wrote:

rcsnipe2000 wrote:

Hobbes12 wrote:

It takes a lot of nonsense to finally get to this point...

“Picnic Talk”

A bunch of Jokers!

The janky panky of all you 12 year olds hanging out in a Prison Cell, sitting at a picnic table holding each other, sucking down on BBQ wieners, just getting your navel gay on, on the Dildo Ship Line!

Captain brackett aka drunk Chris, getting his knob shrined by Sheriff oldnky, who is running security detail, with Deputy brettweir89 & eric12 who are fluffing the Tool Shed Crew:

spsracer1 2.0 version of spyker, following in his foot steps...next thing you know, he will be hitting on Kurt_Rad making him the Swap Meat of the sandwich, specially with its-all-good trying to fit in like a pickle, while whipping off the mayo(ex-Staff Scraplord gives a helping licking of is chin for him)

Dirty Habits aka The Rainbow Gangster...got is Big Pimp’ on, getting Itsdug, AJ Macaroo & Agentxxiii in a back to back circle jerking Fest...

Aerosmith repops 80sbikedude looks like a lady...

troynlori caught BRIAN HAYS YELLING at GAry the owner of “Cruise The Line”, for wrapping over the Original Finish(the work of nate’s technology skillz), lorintroy made sure to double down there vote(Clinton Style)...robk in a drunken haze, comforts Brian’s wife by rubbing her leg & telling her:

“It’s okay, it wasn’t a Hutch!”

kalel92198 cross dressing Florida Freak, running around “Unleashing The Beast” for all is Fellow Museum Members to see...a eyewitnesses named Woodmaster said he wasn’t sure WTF he was trying to show off, not much was going on down there,he had to break out is reading glasses & squirt like a MFer! to see if he had anything in his small woman like hand...

DIPSOMANIAC aka Don & Johnnny are just a couple love bird Canadian Bacons!

IPD a Member of great intelligence often battles with ABW on if FRESSTYLE FREEK came from Area 51, but they also have come to believe that esp_mini_wi is the only living Member to shank(RIP)& break out of there, he has said to witness the most unbelievable amazing seatless bicycle collection that a one eye pirate has ever seen!

phishfarm73 & radovr a couple drunken sluts!

rcsnipe2000 version 2.0, the created of the Flea Market(Forum name change)will not hang out on the Everything Else Deck, he to high & mighty for those peasants of the underworld perverts...

(Q&A)

JUGGARNAUT Is he a Hillbilly or a Redneck...

Raven aka Chuck Norris!
Is he the real deal action hero or just a carpet Queen...

Can bnd coach up Jettn25 to be the worst of the worst of BMX Racers or will perront aka Chicago Style, a local Fool from the most corrupt city in these areas, hold onto the Title!

RAYSIN aka HOT ROD, Reported that he going to be the one that gets Google to shut down the status quo around here...can Spartacus logon for longer then once a week to Zap the Report...

R.I.P
ChaseDyno-Bmx
87BravoProTeam
Yungavalanche80

*meow*

Hobbes12

Feel The Hate!!!

(If anybody got left out/got there Feelings hurt, Man Up & take it like a Liberal Snowflake!)

WARNED

for staff bashing, member bashing, past staff bashing, site owner bashing, newbie bashing, being a dick in general, MF!

rc

Update that non-existing File!

fixed it....my bad.

enjoy your day,
rc

I sell used parts! If you are looking for nos or dead mint parts, dont buy from me. If you are looking for used, usable parts. Im the guy ya want to buy from.

BUY- SELL + TRADE

WILL TRADE FOR

snafu mobus or simular gyro , gold, red,or blue, sealed threadless headset gold, red, anno chain tensioners red, gold, or blue, anno v brakes gold or red, anno u brakes blue,gold, or red anno colored spoke nipples gold, red, or blue

#168 2019-07-23 2:28pm

CanyonCrusher

So, does that mean RC will be bringing cookies to the picnic????

#169 2019-07-23 2:32pm

spyker
Pro MemberChup@c@br@

Just wanna say there will be adult dialpers offered after the picnic event if anyone requires it.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength
Would you trust a fat ugly lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?
$20 goes a long way here
violence solves everything!
never unarmed!
#VOGR
no fijindus picklers!

#170 2019-07-23 2:44pm

rcsnipe2000
Pro Member
Website

CanyonCrusher wrote:

not much of a baker.....but i could do up a big pot of cow tounges and get down on some tacos????

rc

I sell used parts! If you are looking for nos or dead mint parts, dont buy from me. If you are looking for used, usable parts. Im the guy ya want to buy from.

BUY- SELL + TRADE

WILL TRADE FOR

snafu mobus or simular gyro , gold, red,or blue, sealed threadless headset gold, red, anno chain tensioners red, gold, or blue, anno v brakes gold or red, anno u brakes blue,gold, or red anno colored spoke nipples gold, red, or blue

#171 2019-07-23 2:45pm

rcsnipe2000
Pro Member
Website

spyker wrote:

Just wanna say there will be adult dialpers offered after the picnic event if anyone requires it.

may wanna bring them diapers as well.

rc

BUY- SELL + TRADE

WILL TRADE FOR

#172 2019-07-23 3:04pm

CanyonCrusher

rcsnipe2000 wrote:

CanyonCrusher wrote:

not much of a baker.....but i could do up a big pot of cow tounges and get down on some tacos????

rc

Just make sure you bring enough for everyone, those cow tongue tacos are gonna go fast. Also don’t put them next to Kurt’s kielbasa sausages... we wouldn’t want any cross contamination happening

#173 2019-07-23 3:07pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O

Picnic name = first pet + street born on (formerly known as porn name on the interwebs)

I will thus be going by DUKE CORONADO at the picnic.

Tips appreciated for fluffing services rendered

Last edited by brettweir89 (2019-07-23 3:07pm)

So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)
It's over Anakin, I have the high ground! -Obi-Wan Kenobi

#174 2019-07-23 3:10pm

eric12
NI4NI

brettweir89 wrote:

Picnic name = first pet + street born on (formerly known as porn name on the interwebs)

I will thus be going by DUKE CORONADO at the picnic.

Tips appreciated for fluffing services rendered

and HARVEY EDMONDSON fluffing partners. I take all tips and the whole thing.

You can't put a price on peace of mind.

This too shall pass.

The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

#175 2019-07-23 3:22pm

AJ Macaroo
Pro MemberThe Professor

Asia Ruby in the circle jerk service center signing in here.

God that just sounds so wrong it’s down right scary. roll

Last edited by AJ Macaroo (2019-07-23 3:24pm)

Board footer