GOTTA SUPER FUNNY JOKE!!  RSS Feed

#51 2019-07-22 5:31pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 79

Re: GOTTA SUPER FUNNY JOKE!!

http://www.gibbleguts.com/wp-content/uploads/bottoms.jpg

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#52 2019-07-22 7:22pm

BRIAN HAYS
Pro MemberNOT Bubba Hayes
Bikes: 31

trailerparkpimp wrote:

BRIAN HAYS wrote:

......but flippers and greedy f**cks are good for the hobby. The internet says so.

Unrelated note. It kills me how Big Brother changes any cuss words you type on this site yet it's totally ok for some members to turn every single thread they post on into a conversation about shoving dildos up each others asses. Whatever.....

LMFAO!!!
On the Internet it also says the world is flat, Liberals are Geniuses, Sasquatch is real, Elvis and Tupac are alive, OH and Michelle Obama is a dude.......
I’d believe all those b4 anyone could convince me the History destroying, bike flipping vultures are good for this hobby!!
lol

WAIT!! Sasquatch isnt real??? Damnit man.

I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

#53 2019-07-22 8:17pm

heyslugger
Pro MemberThe Loose Rooster
Bikes: 104
For Sale: 2

brackett wrote:

Ralph Wiggum wrote:

Overpriced stuff hasn’t ruined bicycles for me.

Same. I like to think/hope that BMX stuff is still valuable since that's what I'm into most.

The Stranger Things bikes are a joke however.

truuuuuth

#54 2019-07-23 5:41am

ryan71
Pro Member
Bikes: 7

I get what this dude's saying but.......a few years ago a guy I work with said I have some bmx tires in my basement you can have them if you want them, free. So I was like cool bring them in. 12 Sets of black perfect condition Comp Pools. Sold them all for between 300 friend price and 500 a set. If someone is going to pay, we live in a capitalist nation. I kept none, I only build retro and new school I'm done with the nos for this reason as well. But I'll make cash from it. I did roll in to work a month later and hand the guy a 1000 he freaked out when I told him I sold them and what was up. Needless to say he was pleased.

Last edited by ryan71 (2019-07-23 5:44am)

Looking a set of Tioga Monoblock pedals. Also looking for a UFO Pro 24.

#55 2019-07-23 6:18am

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth
Bikes: 5

ryan71 wrote:

I get what this dude's saying but.......a few years ago a guy I work with said I have some bmx tires in my basement you can have them if you want them, free. So I was like cool bring them in. 12 Sets of black perfect condition Comp Pools. Sold them all for between 300 friend price and 500 a set. If someone is going to pay, we live in a capitalist nation. I kept none, I only build retro and new school I'm done with the nos for this reason as well. But I'll make cash from it. I did roll in to work a month later and hand the guy a 1000 he freaked out when I told him I sold them and what was up. Needless to say he was pleased.

So he just happen to have 13 sets of pools and nothing else? Then you sold all of them “low ball figure” for 3,600 AND you only gave him 1,000? Wow, Good friend? 

I call bull $HIT! Cool fake story though. lol

Last edited by trailerparkpimp (2019-07-23 6:22am)

WILL NOT DEAL WITH:
Oldschool4life...Check her feedback, it literally speaks for itself!!!

#56 2019-07-23 7:12am

ryan71
Pro Member

trailerparkpimp wrote:

ryan71 wrote:

So he just happen to have 13 sets of pools and nothing else? Then you sold all of them “low ball figure” for 3,600 AND you only gave him 1,000? Wow, Good friend? 

Not fake a Mongoose f/f a set of nice motomags, 86 Haro Sport. He's on the older side he knows where the Goose stuff came from but not the Haro and the tires, as he as older and has 2 daughters as well. I told him straight up what I sold them all for . he was happy he said would have left them in the basement to rot. Worked with him for 10 years. So believe whatever you want douche.

Last edited by ryan71 (2019-07-23 7:21am)

#57 2019-07-23 7:21am

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth

ryan71 wrote:

trailerparkpimp wrote:

ryan71 wrote:

Not fake a Mongoose f/f a set of nice motomags, 86 Haro Sport. He's on the older side he knows where the Goose stuff came from but not the Haro and the tires, as he as older and has 2 daughters as well. I told him straight up what I sold them all for . he was happy he said would have left them in the basement to rot. Worked with him for 10 years. So piss off douchebag!

LMFAO... B U L L  $ H I T !!!!!!

Last edited by trailerparkpimp (2019-07-23 7:22am)

WILL NOT DEAL WITH:

#58 2019-07-23 7:32am

BRIAN HAYS
Pro MemberNOT Bubba Hayes
Bikes: 31

lol ahhhhhhh the Museum.

I live for Race Inc, SE Racing, GJS, Navajo, Nomura and GHP!

#59 2019-07-23 7:37am

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
For Sale: 6
Website

ryan71 wrote:

Yup

"Google is aiding the Communist Chinese military in asserting global domination and the defeat of America..."

#60 2019-07-23 7:45am

ryan71
Pro Member

I'll take the high road whatever. Managed a motorcycle shop for 12 years customers and guys I worked with gave me some pretty nice stuff as they weren't in to kids bikes and I was.
Guy laid these on my counter one day and.said.you.want these?  So I restored them.
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/74810/wp_20140520_0015d371d0bd0.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/74810/temporary_zps1da970575d371d2ec7.jpg
Take note thats a Western Power Sports note pad on my desk which was one of my suppliers don't want to be called a fake lol

Last edited by ryan71 (2019-07-23 7:46am)

#61 2019-07-23 7:56am

lowrider
Pro MemberRiding On My 20
Bikes: 29
For Sale: 8

ryan71 wrote:

3-500 seems pretty high, and you sold 12 sets? here on the Museum? hmm

#62 2019-07-23 8:22am

ryan71
Pro Member

lowrider wrote:

ryan71 wrote:

3-500 seems pretty high, and you sold 12 sets? here on the Museum? hmm

You guys! I'm not a newb been around a while I get the Museum mentality and understand your point. I have a ton of bikes and parts and have sold a bunch. I have a lot more bikes than I have posted as well as many others do here. I only have 30 feedbacks all purchase no sale yet I have a room full of stuff how can that be? I live in the northeast lots of people and bmxers, craigslist, facebook and any other of the many places I could go........maybe. No longer on fb that place was too much. This was 6 years ago. Wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't true. I have a couple of 20 race bikes no freestyle and only ride 24's. No interest personally in Comp Pools other than easy money opportunity. Just saw the story and related it to the high price tire cconnection. Enjoy reading this banter but not being a part of it.

Last edited by ryan71 (2019-07-23 8:37am)

#63 2019-07-23 11:15am

Spintech
Pro MemberMinimalist hoarder
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 1

ryan71 wrote:

I told him straight up what I sold them all for . he was happy he said would have left them in the basement to rot. Worked with him for 10 years. So believe whatever you want.

You are much better than most. At least you handed him some cash - some people here will never do that. People forget their morals when it comes to money, especially in this hobby.

-Joe

#64 2019-07-23 11:55am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/0e/0ef8a89aaf66da225823de3895d0937b515fbb827c3d2084056bc37729261b8b.jpg

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#65 2019-07-23 11:56am

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth

Spintech wrote:

ryan71 wrote:

I told him straight up what I sold them all for . he was happy he said would have left them in the basement to rot. Worked with him for 10 years. So believe whatever you want.

You are much better than most. At least you handed him some cash - some people here will never do that. People forget their morals when it comes to money, especially in this hobby.

In my BS stories I paint myself as the good guy too.
lol
I’m just messing around!!!
Everyone gets so butt hurt lately.
Comical......

WILL NOT DEAL WITH:

#66 2019-07-23 12:18pm

WalkerInTN
Pro MemberWho Dat Nation
Bikes: 8

trailerparkpimp wrote:

Spintech wrote:

ryan71 wrote:

lol
Comical......

Probably because so many people confuse being jerks with being funny.

#67 2019-07-23 1:13pm

cbrstar
Pro Member

It doesn't matter what hobby you are in, there's people asking jack ass prices.

I have found though at least for me. A OS rider condition bmx costs exactly the same as a decent NS bike. Its the 300%+ surcharge nos brings that is gonna hurt the wallet.

#68 2019-07-23 1:19pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

With all the recent lockdowns and deletions of stupid thread and comments I’m surprised this one is still here

"Google is aiding the Communist Chinese military in asserting global domination and the defeat of America..."

#69 2019-07-23 1:48pm

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth

Kurt_Rad wrote:

With all the recent lockdowns and deletions of stupid thread and comments I’m surprised this one is still here

I'm NOT surprised that you ALWAYS comment....typically more then once on such threads..... lollollol
Oh man I'm on a roll..... roll

AGAIN, JUST PLAYING

WILL NOT DEAL WITH:

#70 2019-07-23 1:49pm

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth

WalkerInTN wrote:

trailerparkpimp wrote:

Spintech wrote:

lol
Comical......

Probably because so many people confuse being jerks with being funny.

OHHHHHHH BURN!!! That was a GREAT ONE!!!!  lol

WILL NOT DEAL WITH:

#71 2019-07-23 2:27pm

eric12
Pro MemberNI4NI

We need a good insult thread, I'm not really sure if one has been started intentionally.

Being an adult is the dumbest thing I've ever done.

A Redline, the fastest way between two points.

Give A Shift! Save the manual.

"Thanks everyone. Don't tell anyone but I kinda like you guys." -Brian Hays

#72 2019-07-23 3:16pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

trailerparkpimp wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

I'm NOT surprised that you ALWAYS comment....typically more then once on such threads..... lollollol

AGAIN, JUST PLAYING

Dude, you should totally start a thread bitching about prices.

#73 2019-07-23 4:03pm

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth

Kurt_Rad wrote:

trailerparkpimp wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

AGAIN, JUST PLAYING

Dude you should totally have a rebuttal for EVERY THREAD!!!!

Last edited by trailerparkpimp (2019-07-23 4:03pm)

WILL NOT DEAL WITH:

#74 2019-07-23 4:09pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

trailerparkpimp wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

trailerparkpimp wrote:

AGAIN, JUST PLAYING

You forgot to close out with “mic drop”

#75 2019-07-23 4:10pm

trailerparkpimp
Pro Member45th Tooth

Kurt_Rad wrote:

trailerparkpimp wrote:

Kurt_Rad wrote:

You forgot to close out with “mic drop”

I’m a lil more respectful when it comes to Ladies and their emotions.

BAM......MIC DROP

WILL NOT DEAL WITH:

Board footer

View Cart →