You are not logged in.

My struggle with being faithful to what is most important....  RSS Feed

#226 2019-05-21 2:14pm

Woodmaster
Pro MemberSarcasm Symbols
Bikes: 11

Re: My struggle with being faithful to what is most important....

itsdug wrote:

Anyone have a good picture of Jesus?

https://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/eastern_bikes/21652

#227 2019-05-21 2:18pm

spyker
Pro MemberDr. of Thuganonics

Woodmaster wrote:

spyker wrote:

made2drag wrote:

or repops

Or OS stuff is too overpriced.

ABW still banned?

Ya he did,also his punishment is to set up the picnic at the location which is known now as Brokebutt mountain.Kurt is also there to keep him in line,holding the big can of mace with his finger on the trigger.

Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength

Would you trust a lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?

#228 2019-05-21 2:20pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 5
Website

That might be offensive to some. My apologies...

Last edited by itsdug (2019-05-21 2:21pm)

BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

#229 2019-05-21 2:23pm

spyker

itsdug wrote:

Serious post here.

The image of Jesus Christ as we know it makes no sense at all.He was born in the middle east from middle eastern parents,yet he looks like someone from Eastern Europe with caucasian features?

#230 2019-05-21 2:28pm

Iceman
Pro MemberGrammar Patrol
Bikes: 2

itsdug wrote:

Pretty sure it was fine....... It was on Google.

If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

#231 2019-05-21 2:29pm

Woodmaster

spyker wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Serious post here.

The image of Jesus Christ as we know it makes no sense at all.He was born in the middle east from middle eastern parents,yet he looks like someone from Eastern Europe with caucasian features?

Hebrew(Jewish) born. INRI.

#232 2019-05-21 2:31pm

spyker

Woodmaster wrote:

spyker wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Serious post here.

Hebrew(Jewish) born. INRI.

But the Hebrews in that part of the world look like Arabs.

#233 2019-05-21 2:35pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Bikes: 72
For Sale: 4
Website

spyker wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Serious post here.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/12577_526729960694750_1541560902_n5ce46f0b57.jpg

Correct. He most likely looks more like this.

Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

#234 2019-05-21 2:35pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

Iceman wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Pretty sure it was fine....... It was on Google.

Google is my least favorite Mod here

Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/9d4c6707-718c-4ec3-9aeb-aef1bc82caa95c467c81b65cd1c79e64.jpg[/img]

#235 2019-05-21 2:37pm

spyker

Kurt_Rad wrote:

spyker wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Serious post here.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 6f0b57.jpg

Correct. He most likely looks more like this.

I think so too.

#236 2019-05-21 2:40pm

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines
Bikes: 3

One possibility.

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/92242/jesus-25ce47019b8.jpg

Conan, what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
-
Sour cream tastes like badger balls.
-
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.

#237 2019-05-21 4:54pm

brettweir89
Pro MemberROA DAE O
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 7

So long as the paperwork is clean, you boys can do what you like out there. -Fifi McAffee (MFP)

#238 2019-05-22 6:46pm

ricar
Pro Member
Bikes: 1

For the proposed timeline between the human chimp split, 33 mutations PER GENERATION and all of the POSITIVE would have to become fixed. If you know anything at all about genetics you would realize the stupidity of that suggestion.

I have seen the millions of years comment which I find perplexing. You see Einstein came up with entropy, or the law of constant degradation which means if it exists it's breaking down. So you need any given species to survive for millions of years and not only succumb to genetic load but actually become more complex. Something that is scientifically impossible. Animals that have suffered under genetic load like the Florida panther are not uncommon. We humans are suffering with genetic load and on the naturalistic timeline we are shiny new. There is no possible way any species could survive millions of years. 

Back to the 33 positive mutations, I would dare you to find one positive mutation. In speciation  there are mutations that help an animal in specific situations like blind cave fish in a no light environment make the animal more fit in that specific environment but still come at a genetic cost to the animal. If you were given the choice to have a baby with a mutation or have a baby with no mutation the obvious answer is no mutation. We know mutations are bad, some catastrophic. If you want to put it to the test go have a baby with your sister. There is a chance you will get all of her best traits and all of your best traits and about the highest chance of mutation.

Evolution is a farce, and that has been admitted by many atheistic scientists however they will add it's the best theory we have so it's what we teach.

As the Christ's death being a fake, that is kindergarten logic. Jesus had a few hundred followers. He was found innocent by Pilot but hated by his own people. He was handed over to prevent a riot and crucified. In any story that would be the end. The 12 disciples fled like scared mice and his body entombed and guarded by two of the best trained soldiers of the day who's lives depended on that body staying put. Over the weeks following the disciples attitudes were so transformed they all went to their deaths claiming the same thing.

This is what convinced Chuck Colsen who said of Watergate, 12 of the most powerful men in the world could not keep a secret for two weeks. 

Within a couple years the  following of Christ exploded and his death and resurrection literally changed the world. Again even atheist historians admit this. All the people that hated him had to do was produce a body. The problem was of course that he was actually walking around and people knew him. Again, the explosion of Christianity only has one explanation. That is historical fact.

Every time I get on my bike I win. Ms.BMX.

I don't have enough faith to believe in evolution.

#239 2019-05-22 7:00pm

Kurt_Rad
Pro Member“The Hammer”
Website

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/e739ca15-cb08-464f-8d5d-0f1bef9a1c375ce5fe997d.jpeg

Be Kind. Leave Feedback.

#240 2019-05-22 8:38pm

Woodmaster

ricar wrote:

For the proposed timeline between the human chimp split, 33 mutations PER GENERATION and all of the POSITIVE would have to become fixed. If you know anything at all about genetics you would realize the stupidity of that suggestion.

I have seen the millions of years comment which I find perplexing. You see Einstein came up with entropy, or the law of constant degradation which means if it exists it's breaking down. So you need any given species to survive for millions of years and not only succumb to genetic load but actually become more complex. Something that is scientifically impossible. Animals that have suffered under genetic load like the Florida panther are not uncommon. We humans are suffering with genetic load and on the naturalistic timeline we are shiny new. There is no possible way any species could survive millions of years.(reptiles?) 

Back to the 33 positive mutations, I would dare you to find one positive mutation. In speciation  there are mutations that help an animal in specific situations like blind cave fish in a no light environment make the animal more fit in that specific environment but still come at a genetic cost to the animal. If you were given the choice to have a baby with a mutation or have a baby with no mutation the obvious answer is no mutation. We know mutations are bad, some catastrophic. If you want to put it to the test go have a baby with your sister. There is a chance you will get all of her best traits and all of your best traits and about the highest chance of mutation.

Evolution is a farce, and that has been admitted by many atheistic scientists however they will add it's the best theory we have so it's what we teach.

As the Christ's death being a fake, that is kindergarten logic. Jesus had a few hundred followers. He was found innocent by Pilot but hated by his own people. He was handed over to prevent a riot and crucified. In any story that would be the end. The 12 disciples fled like scared mice and his body entombed and guarded by two of the best trained soldiers of the day who's lives depended on that body staying put. Over the weeks following the disciples attitudes were so transformed they all went to their deaths claiming the same thing.

This is what convinced Chuck Colsen who said of Watergate, 12 of the most powerful men in the world could not keep a secret for two weeks. 

Within a couple years the  following of Christ exploded and his death and resurrection literally changed the world. Again even atheist historians admit this. All the people that hated him had to do was produce a body. The problem was of course that he was actually walking around and people knew him. Again, the explosion of Christianity only has one explanation. That is historical fact.

What I don't understand, in todays world, how where/what we came from makes any difference. Prove it or not, it changes nothing.

#241 2019-05-23 4:13am

made2drag
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

ricar wrote:

I have seen the millions of years comment which I find perplexing. You see Einstein came up with entropy, or the law of constant degradation which means if it exists it's breaking down. So you need any given species to survive for millions of years and not only succumb to genetic load but actually become more complex. Something that is scientifically impossible. Animals that have suffered under genetic load like the Florida panther are not uncommon. We humans are suffering with genetic load and on the naturalistic timeline we are shiny new. There is no possible way any species could survive millions of years. 

Thumbs up!

Increase the Peace

#242 2019-05-23 5:59pm

severed701
Pro Member

fact noun
\ ?fakt

\
Definition of fact
a
: something that has actual existence
space exploration is now a fact
b
: an actual occurrence
prove the fact of damage
: a piece of information presented as having objective reality
These are the hard facts of the case.
: the quality of being actual : actuality
a question of fact hinges on evidence

Recovering Haro hoarder.

#243 2019-05-23 6:17pm

spyker

I just wanna say you Christians and Catholics got it bad when it comes to naysayers.Honestly who gives a shit what the non believers say or think,you believe in what you think is right and that is all that matters,why is it that everyone is always asking for others to prove something all the time.

It is a heck of alot more fun picking on Scientologists.

Board footer

View Cart →