You are not logged in.

Communism?  RSS Feed

#51 2019-05-16 1:39pm

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines
From: Northern Ireland
Registered: 2012-05-22
Posts: 734
Bikes: 3

Re: Communism?

IPD wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:

robk131313 wrote:


I don't know. I am simply amazed by the mononic shit I see in California. lol

I dunno. While I work hard, pay taxes, and definitely do not support a welfare state, the hypocrisy, stupidity, and general disregard for common sense that comes from the religious and the conservative part in general amazes me as well.

I mean, the simple fact that they base their lives around believing is something so clearly spurious makes me question 100% of everything they say and do.

So, there's that side of the coin too.

I'd better make this quick.

lol


Conan, what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
-
Sour cream tastes like badger balls.
-
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.

Offline

 

#52 2019-05-16 1:42pm

ABA180
Meow
Registered: 2014-08-01
Posts: 1112
Bikes: 2

Re: Communism?

Vert Ripper wrote:

robk131313 wrote:

ABA180 wrote:

Try living in Massachusetts, arguably the most Democratic state

I don't know. I am simply amazed by the mononic shit I see in California. lol

I dunno. While I work hard, pay taxes, and definitely do not support a welfare state, the hypocrisy, stupidity, and general disregard for common sense that comes from the religious and the conservative part in general amazes me as well.

I mean, the simple fact that they base their lives around believing is something so clearly spurious makes me question 100% of everything they say and do.

So, there's that side of the coin too.

I'll say the welfare state thing is part of the problem where I am from.  This isn't a political statement, just the facts.

Our governor recently said he would open the State House to illegal immigrants.  Infuriated me.  How about you open it to our own homeless and veterans instead?  I'm sure none of those illegal immigrants would be welcome in his big house.

Offline

 

#53 2019-05-16 1:44pm

ABA180
Meow
Registered: 2014-08-01
Posts: 1112
Bikes: 2

Re: Communism?

Vert Ripper wrote:

IPD wrote:

Vert Ripper wrote:


I dunno. While I work hard, pay taxes, and definitely do not support a welfare state, the hypocrisy, stupidity, and general disregard for common sense that comes from the religious and the conservative part in general amazes me as well.

I mean, the simple fact that they base their lives around believing is something so clearly spurious makes me question 100% of everything they say and do.

So, there's that side of the coin too.

Now that this thread is about to completely slide into the trashbin (not you or I, just what happens when certain people decide to hijack threads), I'd better make this quick.

There's a lot of stupidity among the religious, that is for sure.  It certainly isn't limited to any political party though.  I'm against theocracy in all forms.  So for every conservative you're going to wag a finger at for waning to define government under "christian" ideals, you're gonna have to wag a finger at a leftist for wanting to allow others to define government under islamic ideals.

FWIW though, WBC hasn't actively taken to pushing those it doesn't approve of---off buildings.  So while there is a lot of stupid on both sides--it's quite myopic to view it as equal and therefore somehow self-negating.  I also can't think of the last time that bible-thumping conservativism ran a city into the ground politically & economically.  Leftism and islam, sure.  Conservatism....I'll defer to you on that one; and I"m not holding my breath.

They ran a whole country into the ground. It was called Nazi Germany. And don’t even try to tell my that the Nazis were socialists because “socialists” was in their name. They were right wing nuts. End of story.

That said, I agree and this is the problem with partisan politics and the two party system. The democrats have just as many flaws as the republicans do. So I’m forced to eat a shit sandwich or a turd burger. It sucks. American politics are garbage, but the fact that the right backs a total f’ing moron like Trump with zealot like lust, makes the decision for me that much easier.

I was raised strict Catholic, 13 years of Catholic schools and 8 years as an altar boy among other things (no jokes please).  Haven't attended a regular service since I was 20-21.  I'm not much for religion in general for that matter. 

Your statement about the 2 party system is a big reason I largely vote independent. I do really look at all the candidates and the issues, but that's usually how I vote.  I dream of the day when an indie gets enough votes to kick in equal time for them, as most people either don't care to research those candidates or are just conditioned to always voting for the same party.

Offline

 

#54 2019-05-16 2:11pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

Just like dug mentioned above. I truly have no party affiliation. I cannot 100% back either one or any in the middle for that matter. It’s horrible. This country is a joke. Now with the Dotard running the show it makes me cringe to know that there are people out there that are stupid enough to vote for a kook like that.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#55 2019-05-16 2:35pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

Three things I hate most about Communism:

1. Market manipulation (kinda like what Donnie boy has done with Chinese goods)

2. Welfare (kinda like when Donnie took $18b in tax dollars and paid off the farmers for his horrible policy that resulted in their inability to sell their crops on the international market at a competitive price)

3. Absolute authoritarian rule (kinda like how Donnie boy won’t divest from his businesses, won’t release documents requested by a congressional subpoena, and the belief that he is above the investigative authority granted to the legislative branch of government by the constitution).

There. The three things I hate most about communism brought to you by none other than the American Republican Party also known as the GOP. F’ing commies!

Last edited by Vert Ripper (2019-05-16 2:36pm)


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#56 2019-05-16 2:43pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 17161
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 9
Website

Re: Communism?

Three things I'm not afraid of:

1. Communism

2. Socialism

3. Mexicans


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Offline

 

#57 2019-05-16 2:49pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

itsdug wrote:

Three things I'm not afraid of:

1. Communism

2. Socialism

3. Mexicans

4. Gays


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#58 2019-05-16 2:50pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

Vert Ripper wrote:

itsdug wrote:

Three things I'm not afraid of:

1. Communism

2. Socialism

3. Mexicans

4. Gays

5. Abortions


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#59 2019-05-16 2:54pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 17161
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 9
Website

Re: Communism?

6. Islam

7. Renewable energy

8. Affordable healthcare


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Offline

 

#60 2019-05-16 3:00pm

binman
Pro MemberAlcohol Guidelines
From: Northern Ireland
Registered: 2012-05-22
Posts: 734
Bikes: 3

Re: Communism?

I'm not afraid of Scooby-Doo ghosts.


Conan, what is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women!
-
Sour cream tastes like badger balls.
-
We will wear your people as skins for our shoes since they are used to the gutter.

Offline

 

#61 2019-05-16 3:28pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

And just an FYI- I don’t hate those three things I listed. But they’re definitely at the top of complaints any republican will go right to when talking about socialist policies


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#62 2019-05-16 3:36pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 35934
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 2
Website

Re: Communism?

Vert Ripper wrote:

Just like dug mentioned above. I truly have no party affiliation. I cannot 100% back either one or any in the middle for that matter. It’s horrible. This country is a joke. Now with the Dotard running the show it makes me cringe to know that there are people out there that are stupid enough to vote for a kook like that.

He better then Bernie & Killary...

The thing is, we will probably never find someone to lead w/o flushing the swamp out totally...


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

#63 2019-05-16 3:46pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 4484
Bikes: 12

Re: Communism?

Vert ripper, I see you despise the President. It’s cool you have a right too. But question to comparing your three points to communism. I beleive that in order for you to have a intelligent argument on the points you made you should back it up with more context. For instance giving farmers a break needs to be done because China retaliates their tariffs against ours by aiming at states President Trump won in the election. If President Trump didn’t address the China’s horrible trade practices (which democrats oppose more than republicans) no one would have and China would continue to steal intellectual property. Second how does manipulating China’s goods part of communism? It’s called a trade war. It’s also a part of (look above) President trump dealing with China’s trade practices. There is nothing in the constitution that says any President has to release their tax returns. All the subpoenas democrats have and will issue are for political use to harm the president. Please use cnn talking points about how it’s congress duty. When a governing body uses its power to go after political apponents like the irs, fbi justice departmant, all under President Obama that is communism at play. And actually if you like I can add the Bernie Sanders affair if you like. In this country presidential politicians are first elected by the popular vote then in the general its the popular vote and electoral college votes to make it fair. Democrats don’t use a popular vote for the primary, instead it’s a rigged system to vote anyone they want and disregard the popular vote. That’s why the democrat party lost, trying to use communist tactics.
How long has the democrats been out of power now? Hell they had power for only 2 years and the American people said screw that because they used the federal government as they own kgb!

Last edited by kalel92198 (2019-05-16 3:54pm)


Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork

Offline

 

#64 2019-05-16 4:20pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

kalel92198 wrote:

Vert ripper, I see you despise the President. It’s cool you have a right too. But question to comparing your three points to communism. I beleive that in order for you to have a intelligent argument on the points you made you should back it up with more context. For instance giving farmers a break needs to be done because China retaliates their tariffs against ours by aiming at states President Trump won in the election. If President Trump didn’t address the China’s horrible trade practices (which democrats oppose more than republicans) no one would have and China would continue to steal intellectual property. Second how does manipulating China’s goods part of communism? It’s called a trade war. It’s also a part of (look above) President trump dealing with China’s trade practices. There is nothing in the constitution that says any President has to release their tax returns. All the subpoenas democrats have and will issue are for political use to harm the president. Please use cnn talking points about how it’s congress duty. When a governing body uses its power to go after political apponents like the irs, fbi justice departmant, all under President Obama that is communism at play. And actually if you like I can add the Bernie Sanders affair if you like. In this country presidential politicians are first elected by the popular vote then in the general its the popular vote and electoral college votes to make it fair. Democrats don’t use a popular vote for the primary, instead it’s a rigged system to vote anyone they want and disregard the popular vote. That’s why the democrat party lost, trying to use communist tactics.
How long has the democrats been out of power now? Hell they had power for only 2 years and the American people said screw that because they used the federal government as they own kgb!

Man, I don't even know where to begin. Look at what you wrote. I feel like Fox news was just on in the background and you literally posted one of their entire news segments.

Giving farmers money because they cannot sell their soybeans is F'ing welfare. Paint it blue, put lipstick on it and call it what you want. It's socialism.

Only those that have something to hide, are the ones that conceal. If his closet was clean, he'd release all the information in a heartbeat just to make the Dems look stupid and eat crow. But that's not the case. He's crooked as a question mark and you and all your fox news zealots are complicit.

Trying to get me triggered by talking down on dems is like trying to get an Alabamian to believe "god" didn't want a man to rape a woman. I could not care less. I do not identify myself as a democrat.

I don't know your level of education, where you've been and what you've seen- I only know what you post on this site. Let me tell you this- you come off as an uneducated, simpleminded, follower.

I've traveled the world, the country, I graduated top of class in college, I've read, and read, and watched, and followed and I have formulated MY OWN opinions. I don't need to hide behind a political party to find my own beliefs and identity.


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#65 2019-05-16 4:21pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

Hahaha Loving the new title. Thanks mods!


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#66 2019-05-16 4:43pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 4484
Bikes: 12

Re: Communism?

Vert Ripper wrote:

kalel92198 wrote:

Vert ripper, I see you despise the President. It’s cool you have a right too. But question to comparing your three points to communism. I beleive that in order for you to have a intelligent argument on the points you made you should back it up with more context. For instance giving farmers a break needs to be done because China retaliates their tariffs against ours by aiming at states President Trump won in the election. If President Trump didn’t address the China’s horrible trade practices (which democrats oppose more than republicans) no one would have and China would continue to steal intellectual property. Second how does manipulating China’s goods part of communism? It’s called a trade war. It’s also a part of (look above) President trump dealing with China’s trade practices. There is nothing in the constitution that says any President has to release their tax returns. All the subpoenas democrats have and will issue are for political use to harm the president. Please use cnn talking points about how it’s congress duty. When a governing body uses its power to go after political apponents like the irs, fbi justice departmant, all under President Obama that is communism at play. And actually if you like I can add the Bernie Sanders affair if you like. In this country presidential politicians are first elected by the popular vote then in the general its the popular vote and electoral college votes to make it fair. Democrats don’t use a popular vote for the primary, instead it’s a rigged system to vote anyone they want and disregard the popular vote. That’s why the democrat party lost, trying to use communist tactics.
How long has the democrats been out of power now? Hell they had power for only 2 years and the American people said screw that because they used the federal government as they own kgb!

Man, I don't even know where to begin. Look at what you wrote. I feel like Fox news was just on in the background and you literally posted one of their entire news segments.

Giving farmers money because they cannot sell their soybeans is F'ing welfare. Paint it blue, put lipstick on it and call it what you want. It's socialism.

Only those that have something to hide, are the ones that conceal. If his closet was clean, he'd release all the information in a heartbeat just to make the Dems look stupid and eat crow. But that's not the case. He's crooked as a question mark and you and all your fox news zealots are complicit.

Trying to get me triggered by talking down on dems is like trying to get an Alabamian to believe "god" didn't want a man to rape a woman. I could not care less. I do not identify myself as a democrat.

I don't know your level of education, where you've been and what you've seen- I only know what you post on this site. Let me tell you this- you come off as an uneducated, simpleminded, follower.

I've traveled the world, the country, I graduated top of class in college, I've read, and read, and watched, and followed and I have formulated MY OWN opinions. I don't need to hide behind a political party to find my own beliefs and identity.

If your world renowned education is factual than you would have actually installed context to your argument rather than talking points you got off cnn. For that matter if I look uneducated you look like Gomer Pile with your lack of educated response. Since you are a genius please educate us on an appropriate method to deal with China’s poor trade practices. I see you would have let farmers go bankrupt while you dealt with China? What’s say you Private Pile? And as for his taxes ten years where leaked! Oh man it showed how big of a criminal he is! You are not very educated if you think the only reason democrats want him to release his tax returns is cause he is hiding something. That’s it such a stupid argument. They want them to use as cnn talking points. Cherry pick what they want. All politicians do it! Please give us an educated response Private Pile.

Last edited by kalel92198 (2019-05-16 4:44pm)


Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork

Offline

 

#67 2019-05-16 4:45pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

Hobbes- can you change my new title to private pile??


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#68 2019-05-16 4:47pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

Or Gay Communist?


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#69 2019-05-16 4:51pm

itsdug
Pro MemberMike Hunt
From: Nashville
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 17161
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 9
Website

Re: Communism?

Like everything, it's all designed to divide us. And from the looks of it, it's working. Life isn't FOX News and CNN, they're just another part of the problem. Turn your TVs off and quit listening to talk radio.


BMX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Offline

 

#70 2019-05-16 4:57pm

Vert Ripper
Pro MemberCruiser Junkie
From: Sacramento, CA
Registered: 2016-05-26
Posts: 691
Bikes: 9
For Sale: 4

Re: Communism?

itsdug wrote:

Like everything, it's all designed to divide us. And from the looks of it, it's working. Life isn't FOX News and CNN, they're just another part of the problem. Turn your TVs off and quit listening to talk radio.

cool


Coping, cruisers and cliff jumping.


- Jim Sotelo

Offline

 

#71 2019-05-16 5:15pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 4484
Bikes: 12

Re: Communism?

Come on Private Pile, you can easily make a high school dropout, That has lived in demotte, his whole life that never even been outside his state, look brainless in comparison to your highly educated wits.


Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork

Offline

 

#72 2019-05-16 5:20pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 4484
Bikes: 12

Re: Communism?

My point to this thread is this. Everyday our constitutional rights are being stripped away and slowly we are looking like a communist state and there aren’t any politicians willing to do anything about it. Americans are getting used to it and that’s scary as well. You can list each right given to us by our founding fathers and find it has been violated by our government on a daily basis. Local and federal. And vert, before you know it your going to wonder why you are sitting in prison for speaking against the government and wonder how we got to that point. All pettiness aside don’t this concern you?

Last edited by kalel92198 (2019-05-16 5:21pm)


Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork

Offline

 

#73 2019-05-16 5:22pm

JUGGARNAUT
Pro MemberDILLIGAF
From: Ny
Registered: 2008-10-22
Posts: 2741
Bikes: 8
For Sale: 3

Re: Communism?

How about we have 3 months of wars between party voters?.... a free for all,  Itd be survival of the fittest! .... who'd win those?... 900,000,000+ is the guesstimate. wink
Lets see who recognizes that number. Larger than ANY Military in the World,  combined or otherwise, including our own.


"Just stop with the BS. No one cares about your lies and fictional street cred"

Offline

 

#74 2019-05-16 5:29pm

kalel92198
Pro MemberUnleash The Beast
From: Demotte, IN
Registered: 2012-01-08
Posts: 4484
Bikes: 12

Re: Communism?

JUGGARNAUT wrote:

How about we have 3 months of wars between party voters?.... a free for all,  Itd be survival of the fittest! .... who'd win those?... 900,000,000+ is the guesstimate. wink
Lets see who recognizes that number. Larger than ANY Military in the World,  combined or otherwise, including our own.

I don’t think a civil war is appropriate. But civility is. I think this is the conversation we should be having. Instead of destroying each other based off political views I think we need to find common ground and work together to solve problems. This is the only way we can sew our country back together. If you really think about it wars tend to do that. Except Vietnam. We were veré United after ww1 and 11 and we were united after 9/11 and desert storm. We need something to bring our country united again.


Slap a tampon in it and call it a day!
ISO:85 mcs styler f/f
Nbd Kattsclawws67
Trades: back spin for front spin
Front steel pro class wheel for Gt fork

Offline

 

#75 2019-05-16 5:30pm

Hobbes12
AdminDon’t Be a Wussy!
From: Lebanon Oregon
Registered: 2007-07-02
Posts: 35934
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 2
Website

Re: Communism?

Vert Ripper wrote:

Hahaha Loving the new title. Thanks mods!

tongue

You wanted to brand a Fellow Museum Member, you just forgot about yourself, had you covered wink


hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max Dyno ELF Fit FA GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →